Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Goku
Kakarot

Goku had hear Bulma's scream as well. "Goten! Trunks! Stay here," said Goku. He flew off. He knew there was a murder. He was going to find the killer. He flew out of the castle. Goku knew Bulma well. She wouldn't scream unless something was up. He didn't feel Vegeta's energy going up so he guess noone was going after her. So that only left one thing. He flew up into the air and looked for whoever did this

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Trunks
Son of Vegeta and Bulma

Trunks heard his mother scream. He saw his father take off and Goku told him to stay. Trunks blinked a few times. "Whats going on?" said Trunks. He knew something big was happening.

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
Goten
Goku's youngest Son

Goten blinked and shrugged. "I don't know" He said blinking

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
Oran
Albino Sayain

Oran ran and shook Shin awake. "Get up get up get up" She said repeatedly. She had a bad feeling and she couldn't shake it. Something was wrong and she wanted to know what

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

User Image

Here in the shadows.
I'm safe, I'm free
I've nowhere else to go but
I cannot stay where I don't belong

reij had heard the scream.... It didn't seem like a bug scream. When vegeta ran off she knew something was wrong. He didn't go like normally. She quickly zipped off to where vegeta had gone. She skidded to a stop when she saw him holding a blue haired women. wthat was when she saw what they were really screaming at. Her face grew pale and her eyes widened. "Oh.... Oh my god!" she said her hands covering her mouth her body trembling.

If I smile and don't believe
Soon I know I'll wake from this dream
Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken
Hello I am the lie living for you so you can hide

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageA challenge?
Where?
I will fight anyone....
Shinjiro
A saiyan fighter

Shin woke up as he was being shaken. "What?" He was half asleep and he wasn't sure what was going on right now. "Why are you so worked up?"

...just so I can prove my strength!
I will never lose!
Not until my life is at an end!

Death awaits all who stand in my way....
User Image
Kaito Uromaki
The Killer

Kaito thought for a minute and looked around he noticed the commotion gathering at the castle. He slipped past Muti for a second and checked his pod. "Gah Not enough fuel." He got out and looked at the half saiyan. He walked up to him and gave him a light kiss on the lips. "Hey I need your help finding me a place to hide on the planet. My ship doesn't have enough feul to leave yet."

...so will you run away?

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
Oran
Albino Sayain

"Something happened and now everyone seems to be heading towards the Castle." She said as she darted off grabbing her scouter

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
Muti
Half Sayian

He kissed him back quickly. He took his hand and led him to a small door in the ground. He flipped it open. "Hide your power again then come down" He said before jumping in.

Tricky Glitch

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx V ǝ ჟ ǝ t ɑx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Prince of Saiyans
User Image

We got 【no fear】, no doubt
We're going out tonight
To 【kick out】 every light
Take anything we want
We're going till the world stops turnin' while we 【burn】 it to the ground

════════════════════════════

Vegeta manage to look away when he heard the startled Reij behind him "Make sure no one else comes down this way... they'll all go into a panic if they see him." he knew enough from conquering planets how people went bat-s**t crazy when their leader died. They needed things to not be hectic while they tried to find the one who was responsible. His hand touched the back of Bulma's head but he said nothing to her. Wasn't much he could say.

════════════════════════════

User Image

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
Here in the shadows.
I'm safe, I'm free
I've nowhere else to go but
I cannot stay where I don't belong

Reij was frozen momentarily as she gawked at the horrid scene infrom of her. "oh.... Yea... Good idea....mass panic bad..." she said and scooted out. She put up a few signs that the king often used when he wanted absolute privacy. Once that was done she moved back to veheta working with the medical staff she had seen a dead body.... Just not that many... And still... This was horrible. "w-who did this?" she stuttered. This was so wrong. Thoughts were racing threw her head.... What were they going to do?"

If I smile and don't believe
Soon I know I'll wake from this dream
Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken
Hello I am the lie living for you so you can hide

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Bulma
Wife, Mother, Genus

"V-Vegeta...Go..." she moved and looked at him. "Find the one who did this. I know you want too. I'll be fine." She knew Vegeta would wan revenge for his father. She wasn't going to stop him or hold him back from doing so. "Just don't go getting yourself killed."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Goku
Kakarot

Goku blinked seeing a space ship he moved and flew over to it. It was more likely that a non Saiyan killed king Vegeta. He landed outside the ship. "Hello!" he called into the ship

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageA challenge?
Where?
I will fight anyone....
Shinjiro
A saiyan fighter

Shin Stood up and looked around. He sensed some strange power of his own. "lets go. " He then headed outside and waited for her to come.

...just so I can prove my strength!
I will never lose!
Not until my life is at an end!

Death awaits all who stand in my way....
User Image
Kaito Uromaki
The Killer

Kaito nodded and his black aura surrounded him. the aura suppressed his power level and made it that of a normal human. Before following after Muti he noticed Goku. He blew the earth saiyan a kiss and then followed after his hunk of a helper.

...so will you run away?

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
Oran
Albino Sayain

She ran out after him and looked around. "I'm surprised that the scream didn't wake you up."

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
Muti
Half Sayian

Muti looked at him as he pulled the cover over the hole. They were in under ground tunnels that looked in perfect shape. "Welcome to my home" He said as he set a little bit of a disguise over the cover into he passsages

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff