Adorable Lunatic

User Image

Created by: Babiekat1993
Inspiration: Boredom and a previous roleplay

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

User Image

Introduction.

For years people have wondered what goes on in the exclusive community up above these walls. When thought of, a gated community held snobby rich people. However, those fences, hung high over eye sight shield a gated community unlike any other. Many have wondered what goes on beyond these gates that make the people living within so happy and contempt, and many will never know. You are not one of those people however. You have been born within the community and raised up on the inner workings of the exclusive gated community; you have your very own home to to yourself and your very own slave to do with whatever you please – all behind closed doors, and away from prying eyes.

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

User Image

Rules.

oo1. First off. FOLLOW ALL Gaia TOS. Failure to do so will result in being banned from the roleplay. This one is pretty serious.

oo2. LITERACY: I expect nothing less than your best. I refuse to believe that writers block is a big enough of an excuse as to one liners. I expect at least three paragraphs. Make it enough to move the story along. No more than six to eight paragraphs. We don't need to read a novel. I also expect minimal spelling and grammar issues, but it wont be held against you.

oo3. POSTING: Make your posts pretty. If your writing is gonna suck, at least make your post pretty to decorate the page. A picture and a name is required. So we know who we're talking to. Other than that, everything else is optional. Different posting colors are preferred to keep other roleplayers from getting too confused.

oo4. CONTENT: No more than PG-16. Clothes off = time skip. Don't do it in my thread. If i'm in the mood to read erotic stories, i'll find them else where. Romance/ drama/ fighting etc. is expected, but not to much. Cursing is also allowed, but don't go overboard. It gets annoying.

oo5. ACCEPTANCE: Title your profiles "Behind these wall" for slaves. And "I'm here for you" If you're a master. To keep the slave to master ratio even, I have the right to reject your character, or put them on a wait list.

oo6. IMPORTANT: Have fun. But not too much.! I can add and change rules as I please.

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

User Image

Skeletons.
Slaves:

[color=color1]✮ This.Is.Me. ✮ [/color]
[[Anime only]]
[color=color 2]Let's learn a little more, shall we?
✄---------------------------------------------------------
The person who created me: [b][[Gaia username]][/b]
I was given this name at birth : [b][[Name]][/b]
I prefer being called: [b][[Nickname]][/b]
I've been on this earth for [b][[Age]][/b] years.
According to what i have, or dont i am a:[b] [[Gender]][/b]
Nothing against me: [b][[Sexuality]][/b]
I'm different, so what: [b][[Race]][/b]
The colour of the collar around my neck is [b][[Colour (White-obedient. Black- Disobedient)]][/b]
People say that i act like this:[b] [[Personality]][/b]
These are the things i might not want to talk about: [b][[Short bio]][/b]
Look what i can do: [b][[Powers if any. Up to three]][/b]
Punishments: [[Dislikes]]
[b]✘

[/b]
Make me happy: [[likes]]
[b]ღ

[/b]
What else should you know?: [b][[other]][/b] [/color]

Master:

[color=color1]✮ This.Is.Me. ✮ [/color]
[[Anime only]]
[color=color2]Let's learn a little more, shall we?
✄---------------------------------------------------------
The only person who gives me orders:[b] [[Gaia username]][/b]
I was given this name at birth :[b] [[Name]][/b]
I prefer being called: [b] [[Nickname]][/b]
I've been on this earth for [b][[Age]] [/b]years.
According to what i have, or dont i am a: [b][[Gender]][/b]
I'm just me, does it matter?: [b][[Sexuality]][/b]
Dont criticize me: [b][[Race]][/b]
I'm this kind of master:[b] [[Personality]][/b]
The things you dont really need to know: [b][[Short bio]][/b]
I can do special things: [b][[Powers if any. Up to three]][/b]
What makes me mad: [[dislikes]]
[b]✘

[/b]
What gets you rewards: [[likes]]
[b]ღ

ღ[/b]

Dont ask me any more:[b] [[Other]][/b] [/color]

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

User Image

Housing.

User Image

In the Overseer's home, slaves are kept away in the basement until chosen. Slaves are kept in one person cells. Once chosen, a key will be given to the master, and they are free to do what they'd like from there on.

The master/slave homes consist of two bedrooms. One big, One much smaller.]A kitchen, bathroom,and a living room. Each house has a decent backyard with privacy fencing around.

In the following places, slaves are required to either be with their masters, or have a wristband indicating that the masters have given consent to be out. Without said wristbands, they will be considered trying to escape and will go back to the overseer's home.The wristband color varies on the area.

The pool area's colour is blue
The park's colour is green

The recreation building has a few different things. A gym for starters. It also has a small movie theatre and a game room. Slaves are only allowed here with their owners present.

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

User Image

Housing II.

House 1.
Master:________/ Slave: ________

House 2

House 3

House 4
Master:________ / Slave: ________

More houses will be added if needed.

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

User Image

Links

Accepted profiles and OOC.

[X]

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

User Image

Anouncements

01.18.15 This thread is accepting.

Other announcements will also go here. PM me if you have any news on things that occurred.

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

User Image

White list

-
-
-

Black list
-
-
-

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

User Image

Important People

User Image

Ethan. 22. Gay

After the terrible news of the overseer's death, his two kids were devastated. Although Ethan, the eldest and only son inherited the community, he didn't believe in his father's ways. He thought that the idea of having someone as a slave was sickening. Sadly, this was all he knew. He didn;t know life outside of these gates, and he didn't believe that he was ready for it. While many things have changed since he was put in charge, one thing was certain. No one deserved to be hurt.

User Image

Annalee. 12.

Annalee looked up to her brother. Followed in his footsteps. Whatever he did, she wanted to as well. And to her, he was everything. They would spend time together always, but after her fathers death, her brother went all 'businessy' as she liked to call it. He never had time for her anymore. Often she is seen wandering around looking for someone to play with.

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

User Image

::Contests::

In hopes to bring this thread to life, I will be holding page contests.

First one on page these following pages gets 1 bil gold.

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

User Image

::RESERVED::

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

User Image

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

User Image