Welcome to Gaia! ::

Floppy Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯
User Image
♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯
Orleana Foxglove
❣...... I am sitting in the dining room.
❣...... I am feeling hungry!.
❣...... I am in the presence of Mackenzie, Avon

User Image

The table was covered, as in not a single square inch was bare. Foods she had never seen before laid out in beautiful displays. The center was partial to serving various types of porridge, when they deigned to feed the slaves, and as a child Orleana had loved to munch on the wild greens and vegetables that grew in the forest. But nothing she had ever had compared to what she was seeing. Was the Master expecting company?

But then he told them to join him, and after some hesitation, the human girl took a seat. Orleana fretted for a moment, unable to choose a seat. Part of her wanted to be closer to the human, she was nice, and helpful, and didn't ignore Orleana like other slaves were prone to. But the part of her that had played this game before told her to sit closer to the Master. A show of obedience and deference to him couldn't hurt, he looked the type that enjoyed unasked obedience. So she took her seat in between the two, closer to the Master then to the girl. Then she looked back at the table, figuring she'd be required to serve him before she was allowed to eat. For once she didn't fear not having enough leftovers to feed herself. Mistress had been nearly destitute at the end, barely able to keep herself fed, left alone a slave that didn't require food.

She eyed the master carefully as she reached for his plate, trying to judge by his facial expressions (did he do anything other then smirk, come on!) if she was doing the right thing. Her hand shook briefly, but she forced the shaking to stop. This was ridiculous, she was in a warm, safe-ish house, had a new friend, and a new Master who despite all his gruffness and yelling, hadn't hurt them. This was more then most slaves ever got, and she would show her appreciation and do her job. She carefully arranged food on the man's plate, figuring if he had any allergies, the person in charge of cooking wouldn't have bothered making it.

You don't really look like a vegetable kind of person... But vegetables are good for you!

She finished off the plate of various meats and side dishes with a nice healthy scoop of steamed vegetables. Master or not, vegetables were a crucial part of any human's diet.

I mean, I think he's human. He looks human... ish.

She set the plate in front of him narrowly avoiding knocking over his glass of- juice? It looked like juice. It was a very lovely deep red color, and smelled like grapes. She liked grapes. She sat down in her own seat, taking a big scoop of the steamed vegetables for herself. Maybe if she was very good she could have some of the grape juice!

Most of the foods she was unfamiliar with, besides the meat and vegetables. There were fluffy white bits that looked very interesting, so she took a small spoonful of them, along with a few bright red berries, and a chicken leg from the platter beside the white bits. She looked over at the human, who very politely asked if she could have some vegetables. Orleana raised a skeptical eyebrow before she could stop herself. but seriously, if this girl wanted to last as an owned slave, she was going to need to get her strength back, and a few green beans weren't going to do that. She had half a mind to serve the girl herself, but she'd probably overstepped enough by serving the Master without consulting him. Not that she could, but she didn't think he actually knew that she couldn't speak. Or maybe he did. She couldn't figure this Master out at all.

There were many other yummy looking or smelling items, but her plate (which was beautiful, and probably cost more then she had) was full, and she didn't want to look like a piggy in front of her Master. slaves that ate a lot were usually returned for being too costly to keep around. She was also very interested in the other end of the table, which smelled largely of vanilla beans and cacao. But she restrained herself, and placed her hands in her lap, waiting for the Master to begin eating.

Music is the pleasure the human mind experiences from counting without being aware that it is counting⇏

OOC:

babiekat1993
Teamnolimits

Dapper Duck

4,625 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Big Tipper 100
____ :: |A.|von Maxwell Enbright :: ____

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{ A. } von's face stayed curled in it's usual smirk as he watched them shuffle towards their seats. The human seemed more frighten then the sprite but that was to be expected, she had known nothing of magical beings her whole life. Now she probably feels closely related to "Alice of Wonderland". The sprite on the other had hadn't spoken a word since he had approached her in the cage room. Yet she had no qualms when she saw the feast laid out before her. She even had enough strength and gully to start serving the food as soon as she sat down. He thought to himself in what manner should he punish her for taking action with out his permission first. Lucky for her she was smart and served him first before putting anything on her plate. It was apparent that she had many master before him. He watched as she finished his plate and placed it in front of him, when she finished serving herself. He saw her fold her arms neatly into her lap, thats when things got a bit unpleasant. As he snapped his head towards the human hearing her voice pleading for vegetables. He wasn't smirking anymore but instead he gazed upon her almost as if to taunt her.

As he gazed upon her small frame he realized that he didn't need to install anymore fear into this child she was already deathly afraid of him. He should began to be nicer to her at this point the sprite however could probably do with more ill treatment. Classic Stockholm Syndrome, was almost his motive her. Looking back to the human he gave her a small smirk, closed his eyes and nodded his head in confirmation to her question. Looking back at his own plate he began by picking up his steak knife and cutting into the roast that the sprite had place on his plate. Midway through the slicing process he had come to a realization he didn't even know their names, nor them his. He closed his eyes once again and pinched the skin between his eyes in a bit of frustration as to how he could forget something so crucial yet small. After a minute he dropped the act, and spoke up.
                                                  " Enjoy the food for now afterwards I'll shall be setting up some basic rules you'll need to follow, unless you want to get sent back to the cages that is. his voice snarled and chuckled a bit at the end of his sentence, as he raised the fork to his mouth and slid the delectable meat into his mouth. After consuming the whole piece of meat he spoke again,
                                                  " Starting today you two will be mine, until I deem you unnecessary so you best bet is to completely obey my commands and stay off my bad side. For now on you can refer to me as Master Maxwell, understood? Also though i have no obligation to call you by your birth names, you're better off telling me what they are now, before I get comfortable calling you slave 1 & 2." Once again he couldn't help chuckle at his bad joke

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

Mackenzie Jo Thompson
"Please, don't hurt me."

User Image

User Image

She watched the other girl serve the master without hesitation. Maybe she could learn a thing or two from her. She seemed to understand what she was doing, while Mackenzie knew almost nothing. She saw the look in the man's eyes once more. She had angered him. It had seemed that everything she did angered him. Right now, she had wanted more than to crawl back up into a ball with her teddy bear in the corner of that cage. Her teddy bear. Where had she left it. She tried to think back to the last place she remembered having it with her. Deep in thought, she almost missed the man's nod of his head. But if it weren't for that deep thought, she would have never remembered that she had left the teddy in the bathroom. No big deal, she would grab it after dinner sometime. It was hidden away in a corner where she had put it to bathe.

She tried not to stare as he ate his food. After debating with herself, she reached over and put a few pieces of vegetables on her plates. She had also taken a napkin and covered her lap with it. Her gaze was strong enough to burn a hole through the plate. What seemed like eternities passed by and with a trembling hand, picked up a fork and took a bite. She had only managed to take a few more bites before she felt her stomach start to reject the food. Not that the food was bad or anything, she just had developed this after not eating. She politely pushed the plate in about an inch. Her hands sat on her lap and she kept her eyes down to avoid being rude. When he had spoke again she looked up. His request for their names was slightly awkward in a way. She didn't want to be the first to speak, but the other girl hadn't said a word.

"My name is Mackenzie, Master Maxwell. Mackenzie Jo Thompson."

She was sure that the full formal name was unnecessary, but part of her wanted to remember her past, and there was little that still did that. She repeated his words in her head. 'Stay off his bad side.' She was already on his bad side. This wasn't looking too well.

And she's got the eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
The personality of a dreamer.
And a smile that hides more pain,
Than you could ever imagine. . .

Dapper Duck

4,625 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Big Tipper 100

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

{ A. } von quickly notice Mackenzie pushing her plate away his first thought was to question her liking to the food was his hospitality not enough for her or were humans not able to consume that much food. He should punish her just to show her who's boss again. However he held back he once again had already tormented her enough for the day. It was only day one if he turned her into a mindless puppet he could destroy her mind. So he just continued to eat. The Sprite had not spoken up yet nor had the human, Within a few seconds the human finished her food and spoke saying her name and referring to him as Master Maxwell already.[/SIZE
                                                  "Well it seems at least you have so manners Mackenzie and you learn fast. Thats good you'll get on my better side if you keep it up.
                                                  Avon unfolded his napkin and brought it to his lips cleaning them from the left over sauce from the food he had just finished. It seemed the sprite was still eating well she indeed had piled on a lot of food, He wondered if she ate that much all the time. In that case he would have to limit the amount of food he supplied for her. In the matter of cost the human might be better, he thought to himself. He waited for the sprite to speak she had only another few moments before Avon would have to punish her for not responding.

Friendly Vampire

User Image
🌟 Estrella 🌟
"The Siren Fox is Forever Chained to...Maxis Traiger"

ι cяєαтєd тнє ѕσυηd σƒ мαdηєѕѕ.Jen Lady Vamp
              Xoxo Lady Vamp oxoXωяσтє тнє вσσк ση ραιη.

Xoxo Jen Lady oxoXoxoxѕσмєнσω ι'м ѕтιll нєяє...

"No need for the please. Its May fifteenth." Maxis explains by pointing out the flowers that were blooming beautifully on the roadside. "Were in the middle of spring" Estrella stared at the pretty flowers and then began to months on her fingers. ' Hmm...I thrown in October and its now May. So that's eight months in that place isn't so bad. thought Esa to herself as she left out a deep sighed. Estrella at one point in her live has been stuck in that basement once for two years without seeing the sun.

She closed her eyes in silent as Esa just enjoys the cool spring breeze and sun gently warming her skin. "How about we just eat out for dinner? Its been awhile and im suddenly craving it. Is that okay" said, Master Maxis and Estrella just slowly opens her eyes and turns her full attention to her master. She raises an eye brow at him and replies, "I don't care as long you give me your scraps...." She pauses and pinches her bridge of her noise, eyes closed and speak again. "Forgive Master Traiger, what I meant to say was 'As you wish, Master'. " Estrella once more slowly opens her eyes and give a very convincing false smile at her master before bowing once more at him.

Estrella made sure she was three steps behind her master as she followed him toward the car. She opens the back door, closes the door behind her and Esa was once more in her fox form. Esa quickly jumps down from the backseat and lays herself on the floor. Her reason for thing odd behavior was that her pass Master would always tell her she was filth and he didn't want her filth on his seat. Once Estrella was as comfy as she could be on the floor, She lefts her head up and asked, "So hmm...is there any kind of rules I need to know Master Traiger?"

Ooc:
                  Shadow_Romeo

тнαт тнє dαякєѕт нσυя ηєνєя cσмєѕ ιη тнє ηιgнт.Xoxo Vamp oxoX
                                                Xoxo Jen Lady oxoX"уσυ cαη ѕlєєρ ωιтн α gυη."

Jen_Lady_Vampωнєη уσυ gσηηα ωαкє υρ αηd ƒιgнт... ƒσя уσυяѕєℓƒ؟

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Maxis Traiger
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxThe Musician× The Kind ×The creative×

The Composerxx

Maxis raises an eyebrow to her words. 'scraps, am I missing something' he ponders to himself trying to piece it all together but it finally hit him. They two probably had a bit of an age gap, given her manner of speaking and the way she appeared to think it was probably quiet a large one. "You can jut eat with me normally. It will be inconvenient for me if you get sick from malnutrition." he states trying to make it sound convincing though honestly the thought or just feeding her scraps made him feel a bit nervous and uncomfortable.

He gets in the car and straps himself in starting the engine to let it reb for a moment. He looked over to make sure Estrella was comfortable before seeing she had gotten on the floorboard. He chuckles slightly and pats the seat. "Yea rule number one, wear your seat belt. Im a good driver but better safe then sorry" he explains waiting to her to buckle herself in before pulling out of the lot and making his way into town. "Are you allergic to any foods" he asks casually his eyes staying on the road ahead of them as his mind processes where they could go to eat, he definitely wanted somewhere with a patio though, it seemed like she would like being outside after living in that basement for so long.

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

User Image
🌟 Estrella 🌟

"You can jut eat with me normally. It will be inconvenient for me if you get sick from malnutrition." said Maxis and Estrella just couldn't help but sighed at little at his words. She won't lie, Esa really likes his relax and kind aura but she still didn't trust him. For all Estrella could know that Maxis Traiger could be a cruel brut who enjoys watching people suffer. She once more bows her head and says, "As you Wish, Master..I'll eat normally" She was happy on the floorboard waiting for her any rules she needed to know so Esa could maybe avoid them. Her pale eyes watched as her master patted on the seat and she couldn't help but tilt her head to the side in disbelief. "Yea rule number one, wear your seat belt. Im a good driver but better safe then sorry"She flick her tail with some annoyance and thought, ' Stop with kind act and already show me your cruel self master. She followed her master rule and jumped onto the backseat. Estrella was in her human form, buckled in and staring out the window. "'As you wish." Estrella silently stared out the window as the world around her speeded by her. Are you allergic to any foods? asked Master Maxis and Estrella just couldn't help slightly bit down her bottom lip and really think about her answer. She turn to look at the rearview mirror and answer, 'I am sorry Master Maxis but I have not had the privilege find that out about myself." She once more just lazily turns her attention back to the window.

Ooc:
                  Shadow_Romeo

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Maxis Traiger

The Composerxx

Maxis nods his head in understanding "No worries its fine. I haven't found any yet either" he jokes laughing slightly trying to keep the air around them light, being serious all the time wasn't his style, and frankly it would affect his work if he was to try and be that way. He was a very creative and free person and its been working well for him.

After a few minutes of driving he notices one of the local restaurants he used to frequent often when he got to this city. It was was famous for its home cooked taste and light atmosphere. He pulls in and parks by the building getting out so they can make their way in. "I hope you like this place" he says passively as he opens the door to let her in before following behind her. It didn't take long before they were escorted to the back deck of the restaurant, the outside space filled with colorful stands of light and soft music which echoed from inside.

After they were seated he orders some lemonade before offering the menu out to Estrella "pick anything you would like to try okay. Thats an order" he tried to sound strict but he knew it wasnt working. He turns his attention to his menu skimming over it but already having a decent idea of what he was in the mood for.

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

User Image
🌟 Estrella 🌟

"No worries its fine. I haven't found any yet either." jokily said Maxis and Estrella just couldn't help but smile as she silently stare out the window. It was a very nice drive for Esa saw all the beautiful houses, shops and restaurants that was all hidden behind the wall. Soon they had stopped and Esa as gracefully she could claimed out the car and followed behind her master. "I hope you like this place" said her Master before he opened the door for her. At first Estrella just blinked her eyes in disbelief at her master. Esa just crossed her arms and slightly pouts as she walks in front of her master.

Why was Estrella slightly grumpy was well she still didn't trust him and she just wanted him to drop the act. She didn't care if he was a powerful hungry and blood lust master just as long he just stopped the kind act. Esa's anger quickly faded away when she started to look around the beautiful restaurant. Estrella was about to let the shadows spiral around her so she could sit on the floor and wait for her master to drop some food for her. Yet she had promises to 'eat normally' so she nervously to the seat cross from her Master. Estrella happily drank her first glass of lemonade. She was very thirsty and hungry yet she tried her best to hid it from Maxis.
                  "Pick anything you would like to try okay, That's an order" said Maxis and yet Estrella just couldn't help but just stare blankly at him before looking at her menu. ' Anything hmm...maybe I should get the most expansive thing on this menu...but no he has been so nice to me so far.' thought, Estrella to herself and it was very hard for her to pick.

Finally when the Waitress came back to get their orders, Estrella just kind of panic and says, "Oooh...Hmmm...Just bring me a nice big steak ' She handed her menu back to the waitress and Stared off out from the deck. It was a very lovely view and Estrella couldn't help but smile at it. Finally she slowly turns her attention at her Master and ask, "Master Traiger, If I can be so bold to ask...but what was your reason for buying me?" Estrella silently stared right at Maxis' perfect sky blue eyes in hope to maybe find a hint of a lie in his answer.

Ooc:
                  Shadow_Romeo

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Maxis Traiger

The Composerxx

Maxis scans over the menu pondering between a few of the dinner plates that sounded good. When the waitress came back to take their orders he ordered grilled shrimp skewers with wild rice, he then looked to Estrella so she could order "Oooh...Hmmm...Just bring me a nice big steak" Maxis had to stiffle a laugh she seemed so nervous it was a bit funny.

He hands the menu back to the waitress and takes a drink from his lemonade, before relaxing back into the seat, it had been quite a long day for Maxis, more so then usual so he was a bit tired. "Master Traiger, If I can be so bold to ask...but what was your reason for buying me?" her question caught him a bit off guard and the answer was a little pathetic in a way. He laughs a bit nervously "Actually im a bachelor and I work a lot, so my house is always is shambles and I cant cook to save my life if I even remember to eat most days. I got sick a few weeks back from forgetting to eat for a few days and it really worried my family so realizing I needed someone to look out for me it seemed simpler to get a uhh...slave... versus trying to find a girlfriend or hiring someone part time."

Jen Lady Vamp

Floppy Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Orleana Foxglove
❣...... I am sitting in the dining room.
❣...... I am feeling resigned.
❣...... I am in the presence of Mackenzie, Master Avon

User Image

Orleana looked panicked as Master spoke. He didn't know. He didn't know she couldn't speak and the second he knew she was going straight back to the center. The berry in her mouth turned sour and she forced it down, suddenly very not interested in eating at the moment. The other slave, Mackenzie apparently, answered promptly, voice soft but steady. Orleana tried in vain to speak, but all that came out was the barely audible exhalation of her breath. She held her hands to her throat, ashamed. She was as useless as the guards had told her, a flightless, soundless thing with magic so weak she may as well be human. She placed her hands in her lap, resigned. Either he'd figure out she was broken and return her, or he'd punish her for disobeying, and return her after, probably guaranteeing a Black Collar status either way. Orleana's wings reflected her thoughts, drooping until they were flat against her back.

Master spoke again simultaneously commending Mackenzie's behavior and condemning Orleana's. She looked up at him pleadingly, shaking her head.

Please, I can't, I'm not doing this on purpose, Master, I would never!

Music is the pleasure the human mind experiences from counting without being aware that it is counting⇏

OOC: It's so short I'm sorry! I'm at school and not exactly having the best day.

babiekat1993
Teamnolimits

Friendly Vampire

User Image
🌟 Estrella 🌟

"Actually I'm a bachelor and I work a lot, so my house is always is shambles and I can't cook to save my life if I even remember to eat most days. I got sick a few weeks back from forgetting to eat for a few days and it really worried my family so realizing I needed someone to look out for me it seemed simpler to get a uhh...slave... versus trying to find a girlfriend or hiring someone part time." nervously laughed Maxis as he tried to explain his reason to buy her. Estrella just stared into his perfect sky blue eyes and she couldn't find any hint of lie behind them. Esa truly smiled back at him and leans back into her chairs and slowly nods her head. "A simply caretaker...and here I thought you wanted something more." Estrella let out a bell like giggle, crossed her leg over and her skirt reveal more of her long leg. She smiles and turn her attention to the back corner where three slave people stood behind a red velvet rope.

Estrella watched them as they held plastic number cards as they waited for their masters to finish there lunch. She pale green eyes watched as they whispered and glances at their direction. Esa rolled her eyes and turned to look out the deck once more. She knew very well that the other slaves where thinking she was nothing more but a 'bed warmer' for her master. "Tell me Master Traiger is there some things I need to you about you...well beside reminding you eat your food." says, Estrella with a small painted smile on her face. She slowly turns her attention back to him and listens closely to Maxis. While she waits for her food.

Ooc: Cute Avi by the way smile
                  Shadow_Romeo

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Maxis Traiger

The Composerxx

"A simply caretaker...and here I thought you wanted something more." he nods his head in response "Yep pretty much. Sorry if you were expecting something more exciting" he says with a bit of a laugh in his voice before taking another sip pf his drink and setting the now empty glass on the edge of the table for the waitress to pick up and refill.

"Tell me Master Traiger is there some things I need to you about you...well beside reminding you eat your food." Maxis thought over her question trying to think of anything that would be of help to her. "Well I suppose the only reel thing to know is that when im working in my office to not disturb me unless its really important. I keep a great deal of personal documents in there so im a bit paranoid of others being near them" he explains not feeling the need to go into to much detail about the subject. He was about to start talking again when the waitress dropped off their food. "How about we cover stuff like that later and just enjoy our meal okay" he offers laying the napkin in his lap and picking up his fork to eat.

Jen Lady Vamp
                                          Thanks! Ive been loving all this music themed stuff, one of hte bundles is even designed after the vocaliod I use for a different OC

Dapper Duck

4,625 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Big Tipper 100

User Image

{ H. } e was done waiting on a response from the sprite she was being inconsiderate of his good nature. He supply her with a bath, he feed her and most of all he freed her from her captivity. Yet this is how the lowly creature replayed him, by mocking him and not responding. Avon pushed himself up from the table abruptly his eyes were closed at first as he scrunched up his face as if to try in hold in his anger. Then they snap open as he faced the sprite glaring at her ferociously. He was not pleased with her disobedience, in his family growing up not answering his father was almost like a death sentence. And as much as Avon loathed his father, it would seem he could not escape his fathers will, and acting like the man. He grabbed his plate, still with some food left on it and flung it just over her head and against the wall.
                                                  " WHEN I SPEAK YOU ANSWER!!"
                                                  The plate shattered on impact as the food and shards of the plate sprinkled loudly onto the floor. Avon had removed himself from his position at the head of the table. Storming towards the sprite with his hand out reached. He crumpled her collar into his grasp, and holstered her from her seat. Once again he glared into her eyes with venomist and searing look. The young maiden squirmed a bit clasping onto his wrist in a effort to lessen the uncomfortableness of her situation. As she began to plead silently with small dry heaves of words, all that left her mouth and could be heard was inaudible noises.
                                                  " Why do you not answer your master, slave!? Or does my home not suit your liking, maybe the dingy rotten cage, would better fit your want. In this house when I speak you listen and respond. Now I will ask you again. What...is....your...name?
                                                  Avon was going to be very clear in showing them, their situation. He was not one to be played with, his word was law. He was the king and they were his servants, that is the role. That is their new life and they had no chance in the matter. They have not yet proven themselves yet to be in his good graces. He figured he might as well lay the law down now. He stared into the sprites eyes as he pulled her closer to his face, now only a few inches away he awaited her response.

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

Mackenzie Jo Thompson
"Please, don't hurt me."

User Image

User Image

Mackenzie was sitting as far forward in her seat as it was possible. Her face held fear for the other girl, and fear for herself. She saw the way that the man had been acting. No one deserved to be treated with such disrespect, even slaves. Maybe there was a reason why she had yet to answer her name. Master Maxwell wasn't even giving her a chance. As she watched him raise her by her collar, she could see that she was being hurt, and that wasn't okay. However, Mackezie was afraid that if she had spoken up, defending the other girl, she too would suffer. She had suffered so much. Since she had gotten here, the master had done nothing but yell at her. What was one more.

"With all due respect, Master Maxwell. I have yet to hear the girl speak at all. Maybe she can't."

She spoke quietly, knowing that he was going to say something along the lines of how her opinion was irrelevant. Or how she shouldn't be speaking out of turn. She didn't move from her seat nor did she pick her head up to see if the master's face changed at all. She would feel better not knowing that his face was now glaring at her or something. Her feet kicked softly, swaying back and forth. She focused on this. Her small framed body didn't allow her feet to reach the floor while she sat.

Mackenzie braced herself for some kind of yelling or even worse, physical violence. She saw the way he threw the plate, and she was just glad that it hit a wall and not one of them. She was not only thinking that the cage was a nicer place, but starting to believe it.

And she's got the eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
The personality of a dreamer.
And a smile that hides more pain,
Than you could ever imagine. . .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items