Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Explorer

The man dropped his hands as the club is back to its original look then lightly bows as Lady Helen steps into the car and the guards set Levi in the car in a sitting position.

"You'll be kept under surveillance don't worry."

The car drove off as Lukas stood up and looked at his damaged clothing.

"Well this has be a wonderful evening. My brother got away, your friend possibly got turned and the club go destroyed and rebuilt."

Shadowcrow put his rifle over his shoulder and headed for the door.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Anna filched as she tried to lean as far away from shadow crow as she could while he healed her but that was it. she swallows her pain for now, as it also soothed the pain of her human body. when it was over Anna opening her eyes to see him leave and she suddenly snatched his hand. "Did you mean it; what you said, to Alicia, did you? Can you save her"

Red gasped at the overly load sound of the shot and upon smelling the black ooz on her sword her keen senses screamed at her making her stomach turn in knots. She growls and snap at the creature she summoned "What are you doing now's your chance get him!" The slimy monstrosity lunged an clawed at Isaac and Red swung her sword again this time directly at the other man, who was laughing, with deadly accuracy. A few small Ancient words of power Red gave the sword the extra umph it needed to slice the larger male in a thousand peaces and if need be burn to ash.

Interesting Explorer

Isaac rushed at the oozing creature as a ball or magical energy built in his hand. He drove his hand into the creature as it began to envelope him.

"Bye bye..."

the spell explodes from inside the ooze creature as it tears a huge opening in it. Asmodeus brought his hand up as he catches the blade. His hand begins to burn as the blade continues to slowly move further down into his hand.

"Such a shame to kill you Red, Isaac could use you on his side, leave your foolish father and help us.

Back at the club Shadowcrow looked at Anna as she grabbed him and nodded.

"Yes my mentor can do it. He has helped in separations from demons and their hosts, not going to lie to you there are at times where the demon does not survive the ritual. I will talk to him about it when i return to base.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Red grunted trying to force her blade to his neck, self-preservation insisted she take that offer and surrender Takeshi's orders and firm grip on her entire being spoke other wise forcing her to stay put and fight till death. "Either way I die and it's not like we Have a choice..." Her ghostly pale eyes turned black and thick dark veins shown across her whole body and vanished after another drop off black blood fell from her bleeding wrist, "once He is inside" she whispered darkly in their dead lock as another creature to form and hurls itself again on Isaac griping a hold of Isaac's jaw. "inside INside!" it screeched clawing at him to force itself down in. "your power will be mine"

Anna sighed relief washing all over her. "I never thought I would have ever encouter that man again. I had killed him him once already... but this one is still young still too powerful I can not manage a second time." Anna shook her head. "Thank you but I'm dead either way. I just rather keep a promise to someone"

Interesting Explorer

Asmodeus grip around the blade tightens as his tendrils reach out and wrap around the hilt and Red's hand. Isaac grins sadistically as his eyes go void black and shoves his hand down the creatures mouth.

"No, give me your power!"

Isaac's body gives off a huge burst of energy as he begins to absorb the creature. Asmodeus's tendrils begin to go further up Red's arm as this ny spikes pierce her in several areas.

"Then I shall free you of your father..."

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The shrill gurgling scream escaping the pitiful creature before it died echoed Her own. Red's battled harden face shattered in fear and pain. Takeshi's cursing screamed in her head so load Red would have released her sword if it hadn't been for the firm grip on her hand. Then he went silent and so did she gasping for breath as her body had yet to realized the spikes that gone through her.

Takeshi snarled snapping back in his own body far far away from the fight. "No you will not betray Us" He growled "Kill him!" His voice suddenly boomed in her head again. Red flinched coughing up blood her human host fell dying. Red's true from stood hauntingly still over it now. her pale ghostly completion covered in tethered red cloth, and numerous chains, either wrapped around her or draped along, weaving themselves, moving like the mans tendrils in front of her. Her eyes as reflections of the moon appeared to gaze on him. black smoke curling from her lips. "You would free me from him?" Her voice dancing like silk. Quickly a hand jab straight for his heart and grab a hold of it while it was still in his body.

Red squeezed ever so slightly, but all the more painful for him, till she got her answer. "Why would you do such a thing? Two powerful men as yourselves, what can a lost never born soul possibly do for your cause; When you haven't even told what that is."

Interesting Explorer

Asmodeus looked back over at Isaac who began to walk toward them, his eye going back to the glowing blue they were before.

"Rather simple question really. You see a demon cannot take control of one who has no soul, for they are more evil then any demon. Asmodeus tried to take control once but he stopped when I began to overpower him and absorb him. In return I let him live and he offers me his powers when needed. As for what can I achieve? The one thing any powerful being wants. I want to be more powerful. I'm after one power in particular, the Power of Luna. This power was gifted to a spell caster over 150 years ago, I have every reason to believe he's still alive."

Asmodeus's tendrils played with Red's chains as they talked and grins.

"He's after a power that can kill me, your father, even our great sealed lord Lucifer. I want to help him get it. After all I'd rather stay alive then be taken by a soulless. Just not the way for me to go.

Back at the club Dominic helps with those that are injured, Lukas is cleaning his weapons and curses about the holy weapon artifact he lost.

Interesting Explorer

(cleans up some of the dust collected and frowns. Come on guys dont let this RP die)

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
[[been busy this past week. I just now was able to trap my muse. working on posts as i can]]

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Red smirked clenching her fist around Asmodeus's heart "Really? oh how fun. Master will be pleased to know that as I offer him your soul!" her chins snake around his tendrils wrapping around his neck and squeezed the rest that weren't fight his tendrils shot out to Issac attacking him in whatever ways she could. slowly her hand began pulling his heart out and the chains to his soul. She could feel Takeshi smiling at this, knowing she is pleasing her master made Red giggle in crazed joy.

Interesting Explorer

Isaac grabbed one of the chains as he bring up the holy artifact and fired it at Red's shoulder tearing a huge hole out of her. Asmodeus rushed forward as he jabs a long black spike into her head causing Takeshi pain in the process and leaves a message.

"You lose this round fool, she belongs to me now."

Asmodeus pulls the spike out of her head as a mark appears over the area.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Interesting Explorer

Anastasia the Red
-pokes RP-

RP is still up and running =p

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
James Echtor
Anastasia the Red
-pokes RP-

yea but idk if i should post first or wait for yuki T-T i miss her

Interesting Explorer

Anastasia the Red
James Echtor
Anastasia the Red
-pokes RP-

yea but idk if i should post first or wait for yuki T-T i miss her

should probably keep going, i texted her to reply asap so hopefully we'll get one soon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff