♔ ♔xxeven the flow of time
xxxxxx
xxxxwill xxbecome a (s c a r y) thingxxxxxxxxx
but still {} I dont want to lose right nowxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

T ɑ ɪxxΛ n d e r s o n

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

It's been nearly a month since his self, Freya, Akira, and the New Princess of Heart named Zelda stayed in the Kingdom of Destiny Islands. It was definitely time taken away from trying to defeat Master Xehanort and Order XIII from trying to achieve Kingdom Hearts, but the young prince thought it was worth it. He was able to train Freya more, so she could defend her self in battle. The blonde was surprisingly a quick learner with magic as Akira kept to her self during these past few weeks. The white haired teen quietly looked out of the ornate window to see the New Keyblade Wielder practicing with Julian, learning how to prevent her self from losing her weapon in combat. The two looked like they were dancing in a way with their swords, but it was mostly because of Freya. She was a graceful fighter, very cautious to how she moves her body to block attacks. In fact, the girl was creating her own fighting technique now.

Suddenly, Tai heard a loud sound of glass shattering all over the floor to quickly make his way to the throne room with the knights that were patrolling the hall ways. "ANSWER ME, AKIRA." Tai heard his older sister, Lydia shout to curiously observe the room. The chandelier from above is what shattered all over the floor and luckily the ravenette got out of the way in time. Though Akira just quietly starred at the caramel haired woman to walk out of the room for the queen to sulk back into the throne and sigh softly. "What happened to my little adorable sister..? I can't get to her like how I used to.." Tai was speechless, he didn't know what to say to comfort his older sister except for nod his head. She was right though, Akira wasn't the same ever since they came back from Wonderland. He had no clue to what was going on in her head either. Sometimes at the middle of the night, he could hear her play the piano by her self. The male wondered if it was because of the break up with Ventus. After all, he was her first true crush and boy friend for a while.. not to mention that their friendship might also be awkward. Since they went out, broke up, and the blond is ten years older than her.

"Princess Akira! Princess Akira!" Lydia and Tai both took leave of the throne room to see that the teenager had collapsed and Charolette was trying to help her. "What happened?" Lydia worryingly asked, hoping that she won't lose another family member again. "I don't know.. She suddenly fell unconscious. Akira's breathing is faint, I can't find her pulse, and her body temperature is becoming colder. We must let her rest in bed and find Aqua. I fear that this isn't a normal sickness as before." Tai nodded his head as Lydia's lips began to quiver for the boy to pick up the princess to take her to her bedroom.

"Clover, I need you to find Master Aqua and bring her back here immediately to help Akira. Do you understand?" The queen spoke to her summon for the little blonde fairy to nod her head cheerfully. "Understood~! I will come back as soon as possible, Lydia!" She smiled to fly down in the hall way to disappear, teleporting else where.

________________▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

» I xd ox n o tx k n o w xt h ex m e a n i n gx o f xd e f e a t «

|| LOCATION :: Akira's Bedroom || MOOD :: Worried - Concerned || COMPANY :: Unconscious Akira ||

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Once Aqua left the room to meet up with the others in the dining room, the woman couldn't help but to look outside as it suddenly began to rain. It may be morning in this world, but it still had no sun. If it did, the gloomy skies would always cover the light from this world. The blue haired female softly sighed to notice a woman in a ripped wedding dress dragging a man towards the woods in the pouring rain. It didn't look or feel right, so the keyblade master quickly picked up her dress to begin running down the halls and stairs to follow the two, getting wet in the process. Maybe the woman could be the source of all the darkness in the world that Yen Sid was speaking of. Aqua had to find out what the woman was doing and where she was going, it could be a clue to everything that was occurring in this world.

"Where could they have gone to..?" She asked her self as vivid blue eyes scanned the area to see the corpse bride walking farther into the woods with a quick pace as the man tried to explain his self to the female. Aqua kept following deeper into the woods, hiding behind trees and peeking when possible to finally notice how the female appeared up close. The woman's eyes opened widely to move her own hand over her mouth. The woman in the wedding dress was dead. "Please Emily! I can explain!" That was the last thing Aqua heard before she was knocked out from behind.

When the woman finally woke up, surprisingly in a bed, she thought someone must have carried her back to the inn until she saw a skeleton walk into the room to take off his hat and introduce his self. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Aqua." She replied. Yes, she is surprised that she's speaking to a skeleton, but it's nothing to get spooked or over react about since he seemed to be friendly and quite the gentleman. The keyblade master let everything sink in to realize the atmosphere was different from Victorian Village and the woods. "Where am I?" She curiously asked to get up from the bed and dust off the blue dress she had on. "The Land of the Dead~" He replied to lead the way out of the room and into the streets of the town of the former living around.

It seemed to be like the town was recently attacked, a few people were injured more than they're suppose to be and crates near by were broken. "What happened here..?" Instead of worrying of how she got into the Land of the Dead, the female was more curious to find out about the beings and events that took place in this part of the world. She knew she was still alive for sure because she was breathing, her body temperature was warm, and she wasn't a blue or pale like the others. "Black creatures suddenly began to appear to begin attacking everyone like they were suppose to gain something from us. Though a boy with blond hair and blue eyes helped us fight them away." The woman's eyes widened. "Ven is here? Please take me to him." She pleaded for the skeleton to do so. "The ladies admire his bravery, I might add on." The skeleton spoke, knowing that the females here were fighting over the blond.

“I swear the moment I see Ren again. I’m punching his lights out.” It was something he thought about for the umpteenth time that day. The blond wasn’t a fool, he knew there was something strange about that portal the moment he saw it. Its strange attraction towards the orangette only cemented his suspicions when it started to draw the older male in with unnecessary force. Unfortunately for anyone who was close to the other, were drawn in as well. Well, to be more precise Otoya tried to save Ren by grabbing his hand, then he tried to save the red head. “There was something familiar about that magic though like it was kin to Ren.” The blond sighed and sat up on the bed.

Quietly he got up and walked towards the door. Laying flat against the wall he peeked around the frame of door. After a second he pulled his head back just as quick. “How am I going to sneak out of this place?” he groaned and brought a hand down his face. After helping deal with the Heartless that suddenly appeared some time after he arrived here. The nineteen-year-old had suddenly gathered a following. One he wouldn’t have minded on any other day, except these ones were dead and he was creep out by it… slightly.

“Wait… This is a single story building right?” He thought making his way from the door to the window. Just as he thought, the building only did have one floor to it. Quietly the window was lifted and the male slipped out it closing the window just as quietly in turn. Dare not he sigh in case others were out and about. After being brutally dumped into this world, waking and believing he had died again, and to do fight with Heartless. Syo hardly had the time to recover his energy as well as Psynergy reserves, still feeling winded. Walking around or simply resting always filled them right back up, which the young man found rather amusing, though he wasn’t complaining. Using his violin as a medium to caste Psynergy Spells helped lessen the strain.

“Didn’t think the Land of the Dead would look this lively.” The blond mused with a small grin. Though, there were lingering signs of the fight that took placed beforehand. Those who weren’t as badly injured helped those who were in need of it. While others tried to make those comfortable. Something did pique his curiosity, “Huh, I wonder would it even be possible for the Living Dead to become a Heartless? They’re dead but also living…” Syo continued to think about this. Being so consumed in thought, the young male did not notice the skeleton and blue haired woman he had walked past.

"Ven always seemed very charming with the ladies, I wouldn't be surprised.." Aqua jokingly added as the thought of the young princess with ravenette hair would always cling onto the blond's arm when she was younger. "MINE!" is what she would always shout and would hate it when her self, Terra, and especially Ven had to go back home. A faint smile spread across Aqua's lips for the woman to notice a boy with blond hair to walk pass her. "Ven!" She shouted after him while turning around, but noticed it wasn't him.. Though it was strange, it felt like she knew him - he had the same aura as her Ven. "Who are you..?" She thought as her eyes quietly lingered on the male.

"What is.. your name?" The Keyblade Master curiously asked while walking closer to the older teenager. "How did you get in a place like this?"

Body froze when a name was called out. Heart raced within his chest. Thundering loudly within his ears. A hand was brought up and clutched the fabric of the shirt he wore over his heart. Several breathes had to be taken in order to calm the raging heart. “I’m hearing things. No one called out that name. I’m only imagining things. Yes, imagining things.” The blond tried to whole heartedly convince himself. Though, his hearing never failed him, even then the wind would carry words to him. Sometimes the violinist would curse his gift with Wind due to things he was better off not hearing.

The heart had finally calmed down and body relaxed. Slowly Syo turned around with eyes closed. Once he felt that he had completely turned around to face the other. Blue orbs opened. Eyes had widen slightly, but not too much that it would noticeable by the other. Heart pounded within his chest again. “Not good. Not good!” the mind yelled. To be honest with himself, it definitely was not his day at all. The urge to drag a hand down his face had to be resisted. A very deep breath had to be taken to stop the racing organ.

“Who is Ven?” Syo asked stuffing hands into his pocket. This was a reflex to hide his nervousness, though he rarely did this. “Why did it have to be her of all people I had to run into!?” more mental screaming. An owlish blink before his mind registered the questions the other has asked. “Shouldn’t you introduce yourself first? Isn’t it proper manners to give someone your name first before asking someone theirs?” Though he said that, he wasn’t exactly doing it for proper etiquette.

"I'm sorry for not introducing myself.. My name is Aqua." The woman replied kindheartedly while smiling at the young male. The boy was right, it wasn't proper, the woman got so caught up in her thoughts. "..You don't look like everyone else around here, so you must be from some where else.. right?" The keyblade master curiously questioned as eyes examined the young boy, double checking.

Suddenly, a young fairy popped up in front of Aqua's face. It was quite a scare, but the woman knew the fairy was harmless and her powers was to navigate and heal others in battle. If she remembered the name correctly, it was Clover and she belonged to Queen Lydia. Which must meant something wrong happened in the Kingdom of Destiny Islands and they needed her help quickly. "Master Aqua! Master Aqua!" Clover yelled frantically as wings fluttered furiously. "The Princess!" The fairy tried to catch her breath. "Calm down. It's alright, take your time." Aqua stuck her hand out for Clover to rest in her palm. "Princess Akira suddenly collapsed and Queen Lydia and Charolette doesn't know what to do."

Aqua immediately knew if that was the case, she would have to see what's wrong with the princess herself. If late Queen Annelotte was still alive, she would know what to do but sadly her time has passed. "...Would you like to come along?" Aqua asked, eyes drifting to the blond. She was sure that he wouldn't want to stay in a world with walking corpses.

“Same name, same face. Hopefully not same over protective motherness…” Syo thought with a slight shiver. Clearly remembering someone from his past. “Frying pans should be considered a lethal weapon.”

“Zephyrus Syo,” the blond introduced himself. Oh, right. He wasn’t back in Širdies daina, so it would be first name then family name. “Syo Zephyrus, just call me Syo.” A violet light shot forth from his person and landed on his shoulder. The light died down to reveal a light purple colored creature probably no bigger than a two month old kitten. “Right.” Syo couldn’t help but roll his eyes at djinn’s antics. “This little guy,” A finger pointed at the small creature on his shoulder. “Is my Wind Djinn, Gust. Aqua Gust. Gust Aqua.” Gust fluttered the small wings on his back in greeting. “Yeah, funny how I ended up here actually.” A hand rubbed the back of his neck.

“Really Gust? You can talk.” The violinist spoke into the djinn’s mind while looking at the other.

“I don’t feel like it~” the other replied before cutting off the link.

During their little mental chat, a small fairy had appeared and started to speak with Aqua. Blue eyes glanced over in the duo’s direction and listened to the conversation closely. Gust at that moment decided to fly from his shoulder to his head. A brow twitched in irritation. What was he, a perch? “Get off my head, Gust.” Before he could continue on with a threat Aqua had asked him a question. It took a moment for his mind to register the question before an answer was given. “Sure. Not like I have much around to do here anyway, since I ended up here by accident.”

Then something came to him. “How do we get there?” One, he didn’t have a Gummi Ship and Two, he would use Teleport but he didn’t exactly have enough Psynergy for long distance teleportation.

Clover looked over to the blond as he asked how they would get to the Kingdom of Destiny Islands for a wide smile to spread across her lips. "One of my specialties is teleporting other people! I can't really fight.. and all I can do is heal, so it's the least I can do." The fairy spoke while flying up to Syo's face and looking at his dijinn named, Gust. The little girl thought it was so cute, she wanted to ride it but she had a task to complete first. "Please follow me Master Aqua and Syo!" Aqua quietly watched Lydia's summon to look at the teenager. "..Time to meet the royal family." She said while smiling a bit before walking into the portal that Clover made. Maybe she could finally see Ven again.

User Image

§ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : Victorian Village, Land of the Dead - - - § ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ : Syo - - - § ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ

§ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : Victorian Village, Land of the Dead - - - § ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ : Aqua - - - § ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ

Familiar Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
there was once a young girl that stepped upon the land of light. Callow and foolish in innocence, she dared not speak to her friends of her sorrows and pains. with this reluctance, she let the shadows of Pandora creep through her veins and eventually overtake her body and soul. She now wanders the night in search of atonement for her ignorance.

Her name remains still, echoing within the shadows of the night...
...And hiding under the light of the moon

X
X

User ImageUser Image
Mood: Pensive

Current Company: Roy

Clothing:{X}
╔════════════════User Image═════════════════╗

ℓ υ и α я ι sXXXXя σ s є

Of London

╚═════════════════User Image═════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image
'Lunaris, whatever is wrong? you seem oddly quiet.' a voice softly cooed from within the crimsonette's mind. Within her room were these all too familiar walls, giving her a sense of tight confinement. She was never meant to be in one place for too long, her being would never allow it. And yet... she stayed planted upon her bed. "It is nothing, Roy." Lunaris finally responded to the voice. Standing up from her bed, she walked over to her mirror and gazed deeply into it, as if something was actually there. The only thing that Luna saw was her own reflection, sadly staring back at her with Silver eyes. 'You couldn't be thinking still of Kida, could you?' Kida Masomi was a dear friend to Lunaris, and one of the only people she actually trusted in the Order. Recently, Lunaris had stopped him from throwing his life away in attempt to save another member of the order: Xandria. Yes, Lunaris detested the pink-haired nobody with a passion. She had done unspeakable things to Lunaris in the past. However, she did not stop Kida to let Xandria die, even if it did bring peace to the former princess to see the nobody suffer...

'Luna! How dare you! A proper human should never think like that!' Roy's voice boomed within her mind, leaving her ears to ring painfully from the inside. Lunaris clenched her fists tightly on the table. Roy was, by definition, a summon. He was to respond to Luna in times of need and protect her at all costs. and that is exactly what he did. The odd part was that Roy can feel all that the crimsonette feels, and he can read her very thoughts. And It was true what he said, a human should never find inner pleasure in another's suffering. But how can one not feel deep loathing for another who played on your very heartstrings? and if no one can understand her true motives, just as Kida could not, why can't she enjoy something for once? The intense ringing subsided, and a soothing voice took its place. 'Dear Lunaris, please calm down. Your action of saving him could only be described as selfless and kind. And Kida knows this.' Roy spoke, managing to calm her down enough to release her clenched fists.

She fell to the floor and hugged herself tightly. "I'm... so cold..." Luna softly said to herself. When not feeling intense and heating emotions such as rage, Luna is left there, with nothing to warm her up from the deep and intense bitter chill only she feels in this world. Roy broke contact with her and now, she was truly alone.The entire World that Never Was was cold, dark and foreboding. You just have to get used to it. Yet, Lunaris never really could. In every nook and corner she could possibly duck under, there was always such a deep feeling of cold creeping up her spine. it could not have possibly been a feeling of solitude, she enjoys being left alone. If that is true, why does she still feel so cold?

She remained on the floor, rubbing herself for warmth, with nothing else to do. Xehanort was just about the only one who she would take orders from and even he seemed quite quiet lately. In a nutshell, Lunaris became bored. But her mind still lingered with thoughts of what she had done for Kida. He was safe, but what if he was now furious with her? just the thought of having her only other friend in a refusal to acknowledge her brought her almost on the edge of tears. What if he will leave, just as Roxas and the others did? Was Luna just destined to live the rest of her life as a shadow in front of everyone? She was too ashamed to dare even ask. 'Roxas...' Luna cursed at his very mention. He left her, alone and captive without even thinking of saving her. She hated him. Everything about him she growled at. His eyes, his spiked up hair, even his voice. 'He... everyone... they ABANDONED me like some common weed.' Slowly, her soft hands that were rubbing along her arms stopped moving, and she clutched herself, trying to calm down.

Her Phoenix feather charm, resting right above her chest, began to shine in a gold color. She knew that Roy desired to emerge in his full form. Luna stood up suddenly and dashed to a window that she always left open. When at close proximity, Lunaris gracefully jumped out the window and looked down. She was preparing to teleport to another world. After gravity began to pull her down, long, black, yet elegant wings materialized on her back. 'I need to leave this place... anywhere will do. i just have to leave now.' Luna thought and then, she vanished within a dark corridor underneath the heart-shaped moon known as Kingdom Hearts.

Emerging from the dark corridor, Lunaris planted her feet firmly on the ground. Within that very second, the dark wings on her back vanished with no trace other than a flurry of dark feathers blowing in the wind behind her. Luna opened her closed eyes and took in her surroundings. The streets were bustling and plenty of people were walking past the red-haired girl. She looked to the sky and immediately saw a familiar landmark. Her eyes grew wide and the crimsonette wildly looked around. Immediately, she ran into the back streets of London, hoping she was not noticed. "Why, why, WHY? why did i transport myself to my own home world?! am i some kind of idiot?!" She said aloud to herself while running.

At last she stopped to catch her breath behind a trash can. Once again, her charm began glowing in gold. "I can't possibly release you now! wait a moment longer Roy..." She spoke and the charm subsided in it's glow. While waiting, Lunaris noticed that her face was flustered in a red color. She was so embarrassed being back home. What if she saw Peter again?! or worse, what if she saw her beloved parents? Just the thought of hearing there voices, of seeing their faces... she took of again going to the only place she felt safe. She began climbing Big Ben. In the dark of night, the cold and brisk air started blowing past her, making her hairs stand on end. at last, she arrived atop Big Ben and sat down on its edge. "Roy... emerge." Lunaris spoke and tapped her feather charm once.

A strange transparent figure, in the shape of a rather large bird, emerged. Eyes glew in a blue hue and it softly gazed at Lunaris. "I have decided to emerge as a simple transparent figure so i may hide quicker if one comes near." Roy spoke after Luna gave a confused glance at him. At that explanation, she nodded and turned away. "You may release your emotions, Luna. you must learn how to let go." His voice may have been soft and velvety, but it tore through Luna's sad being. Just as soon as the sentence sunk in, Tears began to emerge and trickle down her rosy cheeks. "I don't know what to do, Roy." She said. Roy lowered his neck to Luna, and she gave him a small embrace. "I may be transparent at this moment in time, but that does not mean i am not tangible. Cry all you want, i'm your summon and it is my duty to protect you." Lunaris said nothing, but she nodded. "you're so warm." She whispered. Soon, Luna's consciousness slipped and she fell asleep on top of the calmness of Big Ben.

((OOC: Done, AT LAST!!!!!!!! Now first post, BEGONE!!!))

Cute Punk

User Image

xxxxxxxHARU The Alien of Twilight Town °°
I opened my eyes last night and saw you in the low light. Walking down by the bay, on the shore, staring up at the planes that aren't there anymore.
I was feeling the night grow old and you were looking so cold. Running into the dark underground, all the subways around create a great sound.
To my motion fatigue, farewell, with your ear to a seashell. You can hear the waves in underwater caves as if you actually were inside a saltwater room.

The warm, continuous sunset that enveloped Twilight Town glowed in the distance, a few clouds dotted the sky scape and warmth flooded the peaceful area. This was a typical day for a not so typical resident of the quiet little world who was as per usual tending to an elderly womans' flower patch for money, just his daily routine. Outside the flower shop a vanilla haired youth stood, a hose spraying water cheerfully as he bounced on his heels, purple eyes all lit up with joy at his job. "Haru don't you ever get tired of watering these flowers? I'm certain those roses have been given twice what they need." a kind voice spoke, the blond boy paused, hose still running in his arms. "But without it they'll die!" he protested slinging the hose, the silver haired woman only shook her head waving him away dismissively. "You've done enough today. Go treat yourself to some sea salt icecream." she replied stuffing several coins into his hand, the blond nodded eagerly at the suggestion a few times, his cheeks unpuffing from the protest.

"Ok!" he chimed turning off the water but not before spraying himself down, light hair sticking to his forehead as he shook off the excess before running away, arms flailed out with a laugh. "Sea salt icecream! Just like the ocean!" he sang as he ran, his tone upbeat and excitable, a flash of black from behind a building causing him to stop, eyes widening in mild fear. One of those bugs...Turning neatly on his heels the boy followed it along the alleyway where the Heartless sprang up suddenly, claws lashing out. "Ah!" he stumbled back a little reaching for the water gun in his pocket before backing up a step. No, that hadn't worked before.. Suddenly it lunged again, a second one forming. Haru braced himself against the wall where a baseball bat had been discarded grabbing it and swinging swiftly at the black assailant expecting a hit but only smoke as it vanished. "Hah?! Go away!" the boy barked, finger on his water gun already pulled out, the Heartless froze momentarily and disappeared into the ground. It wasn't really a victory, it would be back at some point.

Dropping the bat from his grip a hand rose over his chest with a shaky sigh. Thank goodness. Suddenly he remembered what he was after. "Icecream!" he chimed again running out to find a vendor of the blue treat, as soon as it touched his lips his smile returned bright as ever. Now walking along his eyes fell on a pet shop at a little fish bowl, inside a lone red Betta fish swam, its' elegant fins splayed out proudly and the boy glanced to his remaining coins. "I want to take you out of there..." fingers traced along the glass, suddenly all the bowls at the front of the shop shifted with colors all facing the boy whose fingers moved in circular patterns, the fish mimicking the tracing perfectly. Watching the red fish sway in the bowl his eyes lidded a bit, the memory that always played though his mind echoed again. "Let's save the world together Yuki!" Yuki, Yuki, Yuki...."Yuki, where are you?" the murmur that passed his lips could have contained all the sadness in the world for a second. Red hair..Red...Yuki... Fingers continued to trace the glass thoughtfully. Ok, it would cost a little more than he should spend but...

Without a second though the boy bounded into the shop to the little bowl grabbing a container of Betta food, the whole bowl and a little plastic ship sitting on the counter. "I want to take him home!" he announced loudly to the shopkeeper who bagged up the smaller items in a little bag and handed Haru the bowl without so much as a blink when the boy scurried out, the tiny bowl on his head balancing without an issue. "I'll name you Yuki! Yuki!" he laughed bouncing on his heel, the little fish in the bowl jumping with a little splash into the air and carefully back inside the bowl. Suddenly he paused, eyes turning to the sky. Something was happening wasn't it? "Yuki, we should be careful..." his voice dropped, the single blond lock of hair sticking out freely atop his head bouncing suddenly. He felt an unfamiliar knot form in his stomach. Something was about to happen, he suddenly wished Coco was here. It was going to be scary...

Location :: Twilight Town - Outside a shop Mood :: Cheerful Thoughts :: Is someone coming? Company :: Himself
User Image
if you don't control your rage, it will control youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx.Ⓟ.Ⓞ.Ⓣ.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe past is past. Why won't it stay there?

Currently, I'm residing in: [Destiny Islands - Orphanage]
I can't help but feel: [Tired]

X----X-[The breeze blew through the streets in the residential area of Destiny Islands, but Spot couldn't feel it from the roof tops, though he would see leaves dance down the road whenever he glanced down that way. His stride was slow, but determined as he crossed the building tops across the street from the orphanage that he called home. In which lived the kids that he called family. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, slowing his pace to a stop. He had lost a lot of sleep since Rex visited the orphanage. At first, Spot tried finding him, but it was practically impossible. The guy was like a ghost. So eventually, Spot just decided to stay close to the orphanage, and stay vigilant. But he was running on fumes now, having been awake for 3 days straight.

With one final yawn, Spot decided that it was time for a few hours rest in his closet. He took a deep breath to gather the last of his energy. He leaped off the edge of the building and landed with a thud on the streets below. His spine cracked as he stood up straight, echoing through the road. Tiredly, he headed for the door of the orphanage. He swung it open and strolled inside. He could smell Miss Amy's cooking as soon as the door opened. It didn't surprise him to see that there were no children in sight. Miss Amy wasn't exactly the worlds best cook. But, like radar, little Elizabeth popped out from behind the upstairs railing. She ran down the stairs as fast as her little legs could take her, but she missed the second to last step and started to fall down. Spot was quick on this routine and scooped her out of the air. She hugged him around his neck "Thank you, Spot!" she giggled as he set her back onto the ground so she could run back upstairs and tell the others that he was back.

Spot wandered around the corner into the main room where there were toys and books scattered around. He stepped over everything and slid random junk from in front of his closet door. He opened the door and looked inside. It was less of a closet these days. Despite Spot's opposition, Miss Amy and the kids insisted on cleaning it out and making it a little more roomy. There were no mops, brooms, dustpans, buckets or shelves anymore. And without all that, it was rather spacious. About 4 foot wide and 5 foot long, it had just enough space for Spot to lay down, put his feet on the wall, and sleep for a while. And, with a smile on his face, thats just what he did. ]
-X----X

User Image

Bashful Lover

User Image

User Image
                                Zelda looked out the window in her room in the castle,many thoughts ran through her head. It still felt a little odd to look through her own eyes and feel with her own body after so long of watching through the eyes of others. Her own awakening would surely trigger others from her home world to do the same, starting with the Hero of Time and the wielder of power. Only time would tell until then, she had to prepare for the coming battle and she made certain not to waste this past month. She'd taken to studying what she didn't already know and took over Freya's magical studies, the girl was a quick learner and had a talent for magical arts but that didn't make Zelda any less strict of a teacher. She used the opportunity to get herself used to her body once more, be it thousands, perhaps millions of years since she'd made the fateful decision to put her world and all her people to sleep in order to wait for a time where light could once more beat the darkness.

Seeing the time Zelda rose from her seat and smoothed out her skirts,she supposed it was time to check on Freya. At the very least get out of her room,it wasn't healthy to stay cooped up in her thoughts for hours on end. She glided across the floor elegantly as she walked out of her room and headed to where Freya would be training with Julian in combat. As she walked by guards and servants averted her piercing gaze. She was wise beyond her years and had a strong royal bearing that no one could deny she was royalty ,even if she was guest in the kingdom. Zelda strode to where the two were practicing and watched carefully for a bit before silently casting a weak fire spell and hurling it towards Freya. Zelda wanted to see how Freya react to a surprise attack and if she could deflect it, it would be skill she'd need for taking on the Order.

"Ahh.. so, you have gotten better little dandy flower? You have improved a lot in swordsmanship it seems." Julian said with a grin upon his face as he kept stance. "Practice makes better and I achieve to become better to be perfect." Freya spoke back to launch an attack at her trainer to slice part of his sleeve. The two quickly began to clash swords with each other, moving back and forth with one arm behind their backs for Freya to quickly turn her back on Julian and cast blizzard towards Zelda's fire ball. Julian stopped in his tracks or else he could have harmed the blonde, but he was glad that she noticed the surprise attack coming towards her. The New Keyblade Wielder has learned alot this past month and the ravenette was proud of her.

"Princess Zelda," Julian and Freya acknowledged her presence to bow in respect. She may be a princess from another kingdom, but she is still royalty and very wise. "What do you think about Freya's fighting skills? Do you think she's ready to face Order XIII when the time comes?" Julian asked as Freya fell onto her bottom, so she could rest after a long day. "I hope so~ or else I just have to practice more. Failure is not an option in my book." The girl spoke while pressing the back of her hand against her forehead to wipe away the sweat.

Zelda narrowed her eyes as Freya deflected her attack, it was good she sensed the attack coming, though with Zelda's lessons it wasn't uncommon for the girl to be a little charred. She walked to join them as they greeted her with great respect and Julian asked for her opinion on Freya's fighting skills. It was good to hear the girl was willing to work more, as failure wasn't an option. Zelda crossed her arms loosely across her chest. "She has talent, but relies on it to much. While she may have blocked my attack she left herself completely open to you for an attack that could be fatal. It's doubtful our enemies will be so forgiving or attack us one by one." Was her harsh reply, the princess did mean well though. "However she still shows lots of potential to improve. She's learning her strengths well and putting them to good use in developing her own style. Overall I'd say she'd do well in a support position as a strong ally but she still needs more training before doing battle on her own." Zelda explained calmly, pointing out that Freya wasn't quite ready but was well on her way.

After Freya listened to Zelda's critique, the blonde quickly got up onto her two feet. "I'll continue to practice then. I need to prepare myself for anything that may happen." The New Keyblade Wielder spoke to kick up her sword and catch it by the handle for Julian to chuckle. "I think, this is enough for today. After all, you need your rest to practice tomorrow." The Commander of Knights placed his hands on his hips to smile at the girl and Princess Zelda. He was quite glad that the blonde had the motivation to keep going, but he was secretly tired. Freya is very energetic and it would probably take long to make her tired. "B-but.." Freya tried to convince Julian other wise. "No, rest for the day." He looked away to notice one of the guards running their way.

"Master Julian, Lady Charolette would like to see you immediately." He spoke, panting for air. The Commander of Knights quickly nodded his head and go on his way. After Akira and Riku left from the devastation that occurred months ago (time in each world moves differently), Julian was able to get closer to the red haired guardian and now she was his fiancee. He hoped it wasn't bad news, but he had to always keep his self prepared for what is to come. "Charolette," Julian called her name while entering the waiting quarters for the woman to hold up a star necklace. "..She's still alive.." The red haired woman said in amazement to watch the star glow brightly. "Where could she be though..?" Julian's eyes widened to quickly walk towards the guardian, surprised that this star still existed. "Where did you find this?"

"so.. Princess Zelda, how was your kingdom like?" Freya curiously asked while looking over to the beautiful brunette haired woman. "Did you like it there?"

Zelda watched as Freya picked up her sword and said she was ready to keep going only for Julian to insist she rest. Zelda could tell he was tired and it wasn't surprising as Freya seemed to have energy to spare. He was then drawn away by a guard, leaving the two girls alone. Freya then ask her what her kingdom was like and if she liked it there. "I did, it was my home. I lived there with my father, the king, and my bodyguard Impa. Life was peaceful growing up as kingdom hearts lit up the sky almost as brightly as the sun, you could see it no matter where you were in the world." Zelda explained, telling the girl about her home. Zelda missed it very much. "The people were wonderful too as there were always kind people to help you if you met with misfortune."

"It sounds like a peaceful kingdom, Princess Zelda.." The female spoke to lay down in the grass and look up at the sky while humming to herself. Once everything is safe, the older teen would love to go back home. Especially with the news she heard when she was leaving home, she was going to be a older sister in a few months. That's why, Freya promised herself that she won't let herself be defeated, so she could be there for her family when everything is over.

User Image
                              Freya :: Destiny Islands Destiny Kingdom, Castle, Courtyard Juilan and Zelda » Zelda
                              Julian :: Destiny Islands Destiny Kingdom, Castle, Courtyard » Somewhere inside Castle Freya and Zelda » Charolette
                              Zelda :: Destiny Islands Destiny Kingdom, Castle, Room » Courtyard Freya and Julian » Freya

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
:: A ωαяηιηg тσ тнє ρєσρℓє the . g o o d . and the . e v i l . ŦĦI₴ I₴ ШȺ℟
tab tab tab tab tab tab ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴛʏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡᴀʀ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
▁▁▁ it's the . ᴍ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ . ᴏ ғ . ᴛ ʀ ᴜ ᴛ ʜ . and the . ᴍ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ . ᴛ ᴏ . ʟ ɪ ᴇ tab tab tab tab
tab tab tab tab the . ᴍ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ . ᴛ ᴏ . ʟ ɪ ᴠ ᴇ . and the . ᴍ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ . ᴛ ᴏ . ᴅ ɪ ᴇ

The m. moment to fight, the . m o m e n t . to fight
T O . FIGHT, . T O . F. F I G H T ., T O . F I G H T !!

☄ ▬
            Where La Cité des Cloches;; Court of Miracles Party Mew and Rue

“The hell?” was the first thing to run through Cater’s mind. Seriously, what the hell was up with this girl? Not only did she threaten her at gun point. The auburnette had even pointed out if the ravenette cast a spell the gunner would simply dodge. Thus, hitting the group of innocent people behind her. It would then cause a panic among the masses. Chaos would ensue. It would probably no less attract what his face’s attention. “What was that judge's name again? Hmm… Think it started with a ‘p’ or something. No it was probably an ‘f’… Do I even know the guy’s name to begin with?” Head tilted to the side. “Nope, don’t know the guy’s name period.” Anyway. Yeah, that judge would know doubt find a way down here to screw things up.

“Hmm… Now that I think about it, dodging would be both a good and bad idea. Well, not like she needs to know that.” Either way, Cater did not want the jerkward down here. Her free hand rubbed her head a bit. Seriously, how many times was this girl dropped on her head as a kid? No one within their right mind –or sane for that matter– would complement and then thank someone who just threatened them. This girl was, urgh, the auburnette couldn’t even think of a word to describe the female in front of her. If she were to take a wild guess, the other was probably older than her. Which still left her questioning the other’s mentality. Then again she was rather impulsive herself. Moving on…

“You’re welcome, I guess.” Cater said still confused by the other’s attitude. Maybe a good bop on the head would fix that, but that would be too good to be true. Maybe she was just too trusting? Maybe just overly optimistic about things. Maybe confident –or overconfident– about her skills. Maybe the gunner should just stick Mew in the ravenette’s face again to see exactly what would happen. Would she fall for the same thing twice or would the lesson be learned? “Then again it takes a couple times for me to learn lessons. More like staying out of the trouble or not to do certain things and such and… What the hell wrong with her?” Cater wondered an auburn eyebrow rose.

It was like the other was deep in thought or something. No, there wasn’t that far off look in those red eyes the other female had. They had a sort of glaze look to them. Cater felt like poking her to see if a reaction would happen. It was possible the other would squeak and proceed to fall over. Actually, that sounded pretty damn funny right about now. Before she could even lift a hand the girl had suddenly exclaimed “Makuto!” The hell? Were they a psychic or something? Oh, that was the name of that little idiot. Brow ticked in irritation. That brat was lucky her opponent didn’t find her as much of a challenge or else her a** would have been severely kicked.

“Okay… Sure, we can do that.” Cater was a bit skeptical. How was the other even communicating with the idiot anyway? Given, the gun slinger didn’t know much about psychics or telepathy for that manner. Supposedly psychics were rare and the real ones were even harder to come by. Then again the ace of Class Zero did use telepathy to wield their weapon and attack. Maybe they were partially psychic. Should ask them when she comes back from this mission. Now the gun slinger was curious about her classmate. “Whoops, just distracted myself, damn.” The auburnette quickly caughter herself as the ravenette started to speak. Okay, seriously, she needed to get the other’s name.

“She just asked a question anyway.” A flat look was given that was overshadowed by the hood of her cloak. With much reluctance, Rune Trigger was reversed summon to avoid causing mass panic. This time by the teen’s own means, so best to avoid it now. That was something the cadet did not feel like putting in a report. “Mew?” Cater questioned just to make sure she (Mew) was the one that was being asked about. Once confirmed the gun slinger tried to the best of her ability to explain exactly what Mew was. Problem was… The female hardly knew anything about the creature aside from what little tid bits Naghi had said. Someone was going to get punched afterwards.

“Look like I’m going to have to wing it for now.” “Well, Mew is a creature born of light with some psychic abilities. Being a creature of light she (though, Mew technically has no gender) is able to find those with pure hearts, hearts devoid of darkness, yadda yadda yadda. That answer your question?” It was then it slowly dawn on her to the possible reason why the other had dropped their guard. “Oh hell no. That’s just freakin’ stupid on all levels! Not even Nine would drop his guard in the face of something familiar. That’s saying a lot.” The thought nearly exploded. A breathe of irritation was released in an attempt to calm herself. “Come on, if you want to meet up with your friends, step on it. At any rate if that judge has any smarts he may send his goons down here to search for you.” To be frank the auburnette didn’t want to stick around for that to happen.

“I have to pick up a couple of friends myself.” Cater threw in, wondering if Reborn and Naghi were with Undertaker or not. It would make it so easy for her if they were.

Mind "This mission is a pain." Attair Outfit over this
▬ ☄

I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, not the ᴇɴᴅ and not the sᴛᴀʀᴛ. I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, not the ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ and not the sᴛᴀʀs
I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, not the ∂αу and not the ∂αяк I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, but the вєαтιηg σƒ συя нєαятѕ
I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, one hundred suns until we part. I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, not in ѕαтαη, not in gσ∂
I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, not in peace and not in war. I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ,
B U T T H E T R U T H O F W H O W E A R E

Bashful Lover

User Image
Don’t let gox
» HOLD ME « with all your mightxx
I want to { STAY } in your armsxxx
I want us to sleep together ⇙⇙xxxx

A N D R I A

xHit me like a » RAY OF SUN »
xxBurning through my DARKEST night
xxxYou're the { ONLY ONE } that I want
xxxxThink I'm addicted to your LIGHT

||+Mood :: Playful+||+Location :: Orience - Dorm Room+||+Company :: Trust+||+ Outfit :: Summer Uniform+||

User Image

++++++▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"I love you.." was whispered in the pink haired teen's ear for the girl's face to flourish red. The girl then felt arms wrap around her body, feeling safe from harm. "Mmm.." Andria hummed as a soft smile appeared on her face. "Please, don't leave me.." She said for the male to place her hand upon his chest and lean in closer to her lips. "Never." There was then applause coming from the crowds of people as the two kissed for the girl to notice that she was wearing a wedding dress and the male wore a tuxedo. It was the end of a wedding ceremony.

Andria quickly woke up, throwing the blanket off of herself to drag a hand down her face and look off to the side. "Oh god.." She murmured to herself to swing her legs off of the bed and walk into the bathroom, so she could wash her face with water. She was dreaming about her deceased lover named, Leia. Though it made no sense to the girl because it has been over a year since the incident occurred and she moved on. Maybe.. it was feelings she was suppose to get but never did because she didn't have a heart before?

The sun shined brightly in the light blonde’s face. It caused said boy to frown and pull the covers over his head. Said action proved to be futile as the sun light’s filtered through the blanket as well. With a groan Trust kicked the covers off him and reluctantly rolled onto his stomach. Pillow clutched tightly within his grip burying face into it. So much had happened within the past year. His relationship with Andria had its ups and down, but they managed to work through it… somehow. “It seems like something else is bothering her now.” Trust sighed into the pillow. Head turned to the side. “Will she be willing to tell me what bothers her or will she just keep it bottled up?”

He continued to lay in bed for a bit longer before getting up and heading towards the bathroom. Maybe a shower would be able to clear his head.

Soon he emerged from the bathroom dressed with a towel on his head, still drying his hair. Light blue eyes took note of his roommate, Machina, still passed out on his bed. “I wonder what Rem and he did last night…” the thought paused. “…I really shouldn’t wonder about things like that.” The towel used to dry his hair was then flung at dark blue hair teen. Who in turned groaned and rolled onto his side. Trust rolled his eyes and left the room to look for Andria. Maybe Madoka was with her as well.

“Machina, do I have get Rem for you to wake?” The sound of a body hitting the floor was heard.

"...Mommy, are you okay?" Madoka curiously asked while looking up at the older female. "Hmm.. I feel fine." Andria replied back to smile down at her summon while brushing her hair to remove the tangles. "...Okay then." The girl dropped the subject as her eyes slowly drifted to the floor, knowing that something was bothering the older teen, but she just didn't want to admit it and make her worried. "Hey, why look so sad? You don't need to worry about me. I should be the one worrying because you're my daughter and I don't want nothing bad to happen to you." The former replica commented while smiling brightly and pinching the girl's cheeks playfully. It has been about two weeks since Andria came back to Orience with severe injuries all over her body. The teen isn't able to learn cura, so she was in alot of pain until Queen saw her and came to her assistance. Overall, she was grateful that she was able to have a second chance at living to make everything right.

After being healed by Queen, Madoka suddenly appeared and introduced herself with the explanation of what she can do to assist. Of course, when Jack first saw her, his reaction was the girl being Andria and Trust's child with Queen hitting him in the head for a stupid suggestion. A smile formed on Andria's face from the memories to lean down and kiss her summon's forehead. She did love her as if she was her daughter, or even sister. "You're feeling better now!" Madoka smiled happily to grab onto the teen's hand and lead her outside of her dorm room. If Andria could remember correctly, the first three to six months, she shared a room with Trust, but once the two began to show an attraction towards each other. Arecia-Sensei didn't want the two to be sharing the same room, so now she shared a room with Queen. She didn't mind, Andria really does like the ravenette and thought of her as a role model. Queen even helped her when she was going through her personality changes as her memories began to come back and fade.

"..Dad~!" Madoka yelled down the hallway once she saw the light haired blonde boy walking down. Andria happily smiled from seeing Trust as Madoka began to run towards the other teen. "Good morning, darling~" The pink haired teen teased as she suddenly appeared in front of the boy from teleporting as her index finger tapped his nose. "How are you doing this morning?" She curiously asked as arms wrapped around his neck, embracing him. "That's not fair! You teleported! I was suppose to hug him first!" Madoka joked while looking up at the two happily.

Despite Machina falling out of his bed first thing in the morning. The dark blue hair male did not wake up. “I didn’t peg Machina to be a heavy sleeper. Whatever Rem and he did before he came back to the room most have tired him out.” The light blond hair teen thought as he crouch down next to his roommate. A finger steadily poked the other in his side hoping it would wake the other up. The only form of action it earned him was a groan coming from the dual rapier wielder. A sigh left his lips. Maybe he would definitely need to and get Rem to get the older male to wake. “Machina, honestly, do you really want me to go and g-”

A sudden knock came at the door cutting him off. He went to answer it to see it was Rem with a warm smile on her face. “He won’t wake up.”

“I figured he wouldn’t. Now get going and see Andria and Madoka. Bet they can’t wait to see you~” Rem chimed a bit too happily. Being One of couple among their friends who believed Madoka was a child made between the rosette and himself. Though, that was quickly disproven when Auntie Arecia had quickly disproven that theory. Yet, it still ended with him getting a very long and embarrassing lecture from the woman about safe sex. For a week he couldn’t face the woman he saw as an aunt. “Now scat, while I wake Mr. Sleepy Head up~” the brunette said in a sing songy voice taking Trust’s place beside Machina.

Finally the card wielder was able to leave his room. Only staying back the first time upon the realization that the older teen did not wake after falling from his bed. A sigh left him. “Rem will have a better chance at waking him than I will.” “Hopefully they won’t do anything in the room while I’m gone…” Trust shivered at thought. Sharing a room with the other wasn’t at all bad, but the first couple nights were a bit embarrassing as the Dragoon more or less interrogated him about his relationship with Andria. The class did notice how close the two of them had grown close together during the first half the year. To the point room assignments were changed and the rosette was roomed with Queen and he with Machina. It wasn’t so bad.

A voice from down the hall caught his attention as a smile appeared on the male’s lips. “Morning Andria and Madoka.” Came the greeting as the small rosette came running down the hall to give him a hug. Only for the other to cheat and teleport to get the first hug as a finger tapped his nose. “I’m doing fine, now that you’re here.” He chuckled and gave his girlfriend a morning kiss. While an arm wrapped around the female’s waist in a light squeeze. “Don’t worry Madoka you still get a hug.” Somehow he managed to pick up the little summon in the free arm and gave her a hug as well. “Are you doing well this morning, Andria?”

Andria hummed for a moment when Trust asked her how she was doing this morning as Madoka clung to the blond's neck. "Mommy was making sad faces earlier." The summon blurted out to peck the boy's cheek, purposely making her mother a bit jealous. The former replica ended up burring her face into Trust's neck as her face began to flourish red. She knew that she shouldn't keep secrets from him because it would lead to complications in the future. Lying wouldn't help either because the girl didn't want the blond to be worried or mad either. "I'm sorry.." She mumbled to slowly look up at his face. "When I was sleeping, I was dreaming about Leia and we got married.. THOUGH! It's not like I wanted it to happen! I just don't understand why it happened." She explained, worrying that she hurt his feelings. It was probably something no boyfriend would want to hear. Madoka curiously looked at Andria to peck her cheek also, hoping that it would make her feel better also. Still, the pink haired teen kept apologizing.

“A sad face…?” Trust quietly repeated the small summon’s words as she pecked him on the cheek. Light blue eyes wandered to Andria who buried her face against his neck. “Is there something you wish to tell me Andria?” came the question as eyes trained themselves on the rosette. Maybe now, maybe now he would get some answers on what was bothering her. It was bothering him both night and day. Though, he made sure not to show worry on his face. In case the rosette felt like he was pressuring her to answer. Though, thanks to Madoka the other may just answer now.

Andria looked up at him and apologized. He patiently waited for her to continue, confused to why she had apologized. Trust listened to her every word. Jealousy stung at his heart that she dreamed of marrying another that wasn’t him. Realizing his temper was raising because of this revelation. Light blue eyes closed and deep breathes were taken, until he was calm. Irises open and a chaste kiss was placed on the rosette’s lip to stop her from apologizing. “Stop apologizing. I don’t know why your dreams would show you something like that. Your memories…” Sentence trailed off quickly noting exactly what he was about to say.

Andria stopped apologizing when she felt the blond's lips upon hers to pout right afterwards and curiously look up at him. Trust couldn't even finish the sentence he formed, so the girl buried her face into his chest. The girl definitely told him the story of Leia in the past, but she now regretted telling him about her dream. She didn't want to tell him things because she didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Madoka looked back and forth at her mother and father since there was an awkward silence between the two. "I will be back later." She stated to disappear from sight with Andria looking up at the boy. "...Even if I had a dream about Leia, he is gone and won't come back. Please, don't be mad or sad because you're the only one I care about now. I would never want to leave you either." The girl successfully leaned in forward to kiss his lips passionately and hide her face again. "Hey.. you know, you didn't tell me about your morning yet.. Would you like to share?" She asked to finally smile at him, wanting to change the subject as a hand lead him off else where.

The academy was crowded with students in some areas, but luckily the girl studied the campus to know where they don't like to go to. "Trust~ Do you miss sharing a room with me?" Andria asked to smile at him because she certainly did. The girl liked to stay close to him while sleeping because it made her more relaxed and comfortable without having to stay on guard. The pillow fights were also very fun when the two were playful.

Light blue eyes glanced at Madoka as the small girl disappeared from sight saying she would be back later. Attention returned to the rosette in his arms as she began to talk. He listened intently to her words as he hoped it would calm his racing heart. About to give his own words Andria had stopped him with a passionate kiss. Before it could register in his mind what his girlfriend just did, she had hid face again. A light chuckle passed through his lips. With ease he tilted her head up with two fingers placed under her chin. The light blond leaned in close, nearing her lips then moved at the last second to kiss her cheek.

“I would never leave you as well. I wish to always to be at your side through good times and bad.” Trust whispered into Andria’s ear before placing a feather light kiss on her lips. He pulled away to look into beautiful eyes to show through his the honesty and sincerity of those words.

The attempt to change to change the subject made him chuckle even more. Andria begun to lead him off somewhere. “My morning was the same as it been. Machina sleeps like the dead and it normally takes Rem to wake him. You would think after he falls out of bed, he would wake, but he didn’t.” “Though, I wonder how she woke him up this morning.” The card wielder mentally added. Her next question came with a smile showing how she missed those times. “I do miss those times.” Trust answered a small smile on his on his lips. Though at first he slept on the floor allowing the rosette to have the bed. It took some weeks of convincing before he lay beside her.

The pink haired teen puffed up her cheeks childishly as the blond spoke about Machina and Rem. She did wonder why the ravenette was such a heavy sleeper and what was Rem's special trick to waking him. The girl remembered hurting Trust when he would try to wake her up before, but he managed to learn a different method of waking her. Which didn't get him hurt in the end. Andria looked up to the boy's face and quickly looked away while walking beside him, he was teasing her on purpose again. The girl blew her cheeks a bit bigger from the thought of him almost kissing her to kiss her on the cheek instead. If they were still sharing a bed, he would be on the floor tonight from just doing that unless he could make up for it.

"Andria~" The teen heard to curiously look where the sound was coming from for hands to be placed on her cheeks. "You look better than this." The girl then noticed, it was her friend-brother figure, Jack. "He's teasing me again~" She said to the blonde for the katana wielder to sheepishly scratch the back of his head. Jack didn't want to get in an argue or fight with Trust. The boy is known as Number One of Class Zero for a reason. "Well~ I can't do nothing about that~" The boy smiled for Andria to face Trust and place her hands on his cheeks, puckering his lips out. Meanwhile, Jack excused his self to look for a particular female with brunette hair that he had a great interest in. "Kiss me properly, please~ It will make me feel alot better~" The teen asked to smile kindly at her boyfriend.

If there were a few things, the girl noticed about Trust from this past year was that the boy was very kind, caring, passionate, and smart. Yes, he could be mistaken as a girl under certain situations, but it didn't matter to Andria. He was there to help her understand everything when she was completely lost. He taught her things, she didn't know about and introduced her to amazing people that she could call friends now. She even gathered the courage to go against someone that took her life and came back to be with him. In the end, the teen ended up dragging the male into her room that was "conveniently" near by.

OutOfCarantions :: Collab with Gintsuki Chi

User Image+User Image+User Image+User Image+User Image

Cute Punk

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxKAORU ICHINOSE 'ENDRANCE'
"Ours a love I held tightly feeling the rapture grow Like a flame burning brightly."

How pathetic... Being stranded in a place like this and no Mia or Haseo to keep him company. "I guess I'm stuck here..." the sigh carried mild annoyance as the blue haired male moved across the street, the golden ornaments dangling from the ends of his his hair causing the sway of his hair to be longer, strained by the slightly added weight. Red eyes stared straight ahead, no way out he could think of and people were staring. Endrance would be lying if he said it made him uncomfortable, in fact he was used to getting stares in The World or even mistaken for female but the man cared little for their comments or glances. He was on a mission and he'd be damned if anyone or thing got in his way.

As if picking up on his cue the road he had been walking flooded with black creatures and he smiled only faintly. "You really are annoying things aren't you?" he asked, this was the second time they approached, before they had turned tail after some other poor soul he assumed. No matter, these were as weak as a level 1 goblin or troll. Pulling the thin black blade from its' holder Endrance took a running go, several of the Heartless bounding upwards to avoid him as their comrades were slashed into. A few jumped way but one daring little pest had leaped straight for his face only to have the Princess Blade cut into it as he swung, the remaining few backed off hurriedly retreating again. How childish, they wouldn't even stay to finish what they started. It was of little important to the man moving forward until the clock tower was in view, getting to the stop wasn't hard either as he perched himself high overlooking the town he had arrived in.

The feeling of loneliness was settling in again, abandonment was not something that he liked but he could not resent the person who was causing the feeling. "Haseo...I know you're out there, our paths will cross soon again...Won't they?" he questioned, the wind blew a warm breeze past his shoulders and he faintly smiled. Yes, Haseo would find him eventually as always even if this time it took a little effort on his part. For now though Endrance allowed himself to sit, blade securely tucked away and feet swaying over the edge. Somewhere in the distance he almost swore he could hear those black creatures spawning, probably after some other poor soul. "How unlucky..." unlucky indeed, it wasn't Haseo that much he was certain of but someone down there was probably going to be involved in a battle. It wasn't his concern though. That would be their battle to face alone.

Location :: Twilight Town - Clock Tower Mood:: Unamused Thoughts :: Where are you..? Company :: Alone for now.

Bashful Lover

User ImageUser Image

"I'll be leaving now, Master Xehanort. Thank you for mentoring me." Xandria said while turning her back on him to walk out of the room, but before she could walk out the man was directly in front of her. Xehanort wrapped his fingers around her neck to squeeze tightly with one hand and the other behind his back. There she could feel his grip tighten even more as she looked down at him for her eyes to revert violet. The replica was going to fight back for her life to be with the one she had feelings for. A fight finally broke out between the two for Xandria and Master Xehanort to go all over the castle. Xandria's strength weakened as her health lowered. She had no chance against him, but at the same time, she knew she couldn't be defeated by him. She was safe until-

The girl's eyes widened for her to fall to her knees, placing a hand upon her chest while breathing heavily. Her body began to glow a blue aura as Xehanort smirked, knowing what was happening to her. The spell that kept her alive broke. Now anyone could finish her off and she knew it herself.

The injuries that he had inflicted upon her body was so painful that the replica cried out in pain while holding onto her sides. As she did this, Lunaris and Kida both transported their selves to the location to witness the condition she was in, not knowing that she had returned and they were fighting each other. Andria's hair was much more messed up, her clothes were ripped apart, and there was injuries every where.

"Xandria!" Kida yelled while taking a step towards her for the red haired female stopped him from going any farther.

"Don't.." The former princess was just protecting him from sharing the same fate, if he was to interfere.

"...I.. won't give up.." Andria said to slowly stand back up to charge forward with Lurebreaker in her grip towards Xehanort, but within a blink of an eye, she was back on the ground with his keyblade through her chest.

Finally Lurebreaker vanished for her eyes to slowly close as her head tilted off to the side. "....X-Xandria.." Kida murmured to push Lunaris out of the way and run towards the replica, but the former princess ended up knocking him out from behind to transport else where. She wasn't going to easily let him get in a fight with Master Xehanort. Soon enough, the old man lifted the girl back up to throw her into the Dark City. Then simply walked away to his study room.

After being thrown by Master Xehanort, Andria landed into the Dark City for a large crater to form around her body, lifeless. "May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy it find glory." A voice spoke out in the darkness for a female figure with a long white cloak to appear by the girl's body. "To die to find freedom and happiness, I will give you this.." She spoke softly to cup her hands gently above the girl's chest. There a heart formed to let it sink into her body. Once it sank into her body, the memories of the Princess of Heart dispersed, but her own memories stayed. Everything she felt from the inside changed as she became her own person. Though her appearance with long pink hair and blue eyes remained the same. Finally, her own awakening formed from having a heart. Once it was all over, the girl slowly opened her eyes to see the woman repeat the words again. "May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy it find glory." Finally the woman disappeared for the teen to slowly lean up with her hand upon her chest, feeling an actual beating heart for once to sigh softly. She made it out alive and if that woman didn't show up.. She would have been gone forever. A smile was brought to her face as she slowly got up to stand on her two own feet with the wounds still inflicted on her. She just wanted to see him now.. All she could think about was him.

The former replica finally made a corridor but except it being a swirl of darkness, it was a bright swirl of ivory white with carnations petals mixed into it. She stood there for a moment, looking at the corridor confused until she finally realized it. She has little darkness in her heart, so it wouldn't take alot of effect on her spells or abilities like before. If majority of the darkness and the memories of the princess were gone.. That must have meant that Lurebreaker won't return to her. The teen gently closed her eyes to walk through the corridor. It was alright if Lurebreaker didn't come back. She had her own path to follow now and the only reason for her having Lurebreaker were to steal hearts. She knew that she wasn't going to that anymore, so it didn't matter..

Kida lost how many days it has been since the incident between Xehanort and Xandria, but his heart kept aching for his lost friend. The boy even went down to the Dark City to look for the girl with pink hair, but her body was gone. The impact her body made still remained though. In the blonde's thoughts, her body mostly likely disappeared into carnation petals again, but this time.. she won't be coming back. "I could have saved her.." Kida mumbled to his self while shaking his head slowly, remembering how Lunaris took him away from the fight. He knew the crimsonette was helping him, but he felt helpless. "Do you honestly think Xandria is gone?" Lilith questioned the boy. "..If I know any better, I did not raise her to die so easily. We'll see her again in the future. I'm sure of that."

The blonde looked over to Lilith with widened eyes for a moment of silence to pass. "You raised.. her? As in.. she was born and not man-made? She was a child before?" Kida questioned eagerly while taking a step forward. Lilith clicked her tongue for icy eyes to avert away from the boy's stare. "Maybe. Maybe not. All I know is that you should begin preparing for a fight. Start practicing except for wasting time here." The woman with long white hair then walked down the long hall ways for the blonde to only hear foot steps fainting.

Out of Chicks;;

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
LocationThe Castle That Never Was - Hallways
Company
MoodCurious
Appearance[x]

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,125 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image
User Image

I've been SITTING BY THE TRAIN TRACKS
                                        tab Here in the
                                        вʌcк « Dѳѳя
                                        OF MY MIND Wʌıτıɴɢ ғѳя τнє ════════ P L A N E T S‿T O‿A L I G N
                                              I've got a very good reason To make this ѳÞєɴ sєʌsѳɴ Keep my ↑head up↑ ┅┅ ABOVE THE METAL PIECE tonight
                                            Give me ʏѳυʀ Þѳısѳɴ Þıʟʟƨ cuz I'm digging my ƨτ★я cяoƨƨєd ɢяʌvє tonight
                                                    Don't wanna leave it alone Don't wann leave it Don't wanna leave it alone Don't wann leave it
                                                    Don't wanna leave it alone Don't wanna leave it Don't wanna leave it alone Don't wann leave it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Master Xehanort had been in the room 'Where Nobody Dwells' when a young girl named Xandria a replica came upon him. She had just decided to leave his side and live a life she had planned to walk herself; thus abandoning his plans. Master Xehanort's normal smirk slowly lowered to that of a despondent frown. As she bowed her head and turned around he had vanished from where he was and faced the girl from the hall. When she looked up at his cold amber eyes she suddenly felt a dark and corroding grip upon her throat. Xehanort squeezed it tightly around her neck lifting the youth off the ground. "A doll, should know it's place, beneath the grasp of its owner." Xehanort said in his elongated and scraggly voice.

The doll summoned her keyblade and in response Xehanort grinned throwing her into the hallway with relative ease. "Come child, let's see if you learned your lessons well." The girl responded by charging towards him. As he summoned 'Master Seeker' and she swung as hard as she could; Master Xehanort didn't even flinch at her ferocity, rather he was playing on her feelings of doubt and despair by easily swing his keyblade up effortlessly parrying her weapon above herself. He then raised his hand infront of her face and used fission firaga to launch her across the hall in an explosion.

He was not pleased that the little doll thought herself strong enough to disobey his will. Following her slowly down the hall she had scrambled to her feet with the vindication of fighting him. "Children certainly have a lot of energy." He smirked, as he looked upon the girl, who rushed at him as he disappeared and shifted to down the hallway into the rather one sided fight against Xandria. His keyblade swings were small, decisive and sharp cuts against her body, while she was fast and she had impact with her keyblade, it was simple for the keyblade master to just use her strength against her with well timed movements. Parrying her attacks and making small hits of damage against her body that would gradually grow.

Their battle shifted all throughout the castle's halls and various rooms, Xandria did little more than test his patience and his age. On her next attack he used his full strength in a swing and launched her down the hall near a rather large hall window overlooking the dark city. "ahhh yes....It's quite time we ended this little lesson." He said with a rather dry reply to her actions. The girl had a rather powerful fire in her eyes that made him stop approaching her. However, he did very little bits of damage for one potent reason. He wanted to shatter her limits and it seemed that, the time was nye.

A Light blue glow covered the girl like an aura, her rather omnipotent protection of her body dissipated leaving her helpless against his attacks and anyone elses. It was then that all the accumulated damage shook her system to a hole. During this moment in time; both Lunaris and Kida arrived on the scene. Master Xehanort's gaze shifted towards them for but a moment and then returned it to the doll. His sadistic smirk remained unchanged as his somber glare peered down towards the defeated Replica. Turning towards the other two and heading down the hall. As the two of them seemed like they were witnessing something they shouldn't be.

As he flexed his fingers, "perhaps you too will endure this lesson." He said rather ominously as if to invoke the boy's feelings. However they too were in a hole with a rather large window to the side of them. Master Xehanort smirked as he spoke to Xandria on the floor, "This boy, you seem rather fond of him, perhaps, your choices will be much more manageable if he just disappears." He said as he prepared to attack Kida. The boy seemed like the type that was easy to agitate. Which proved that he was just as easy to corrupt. But as expected, it was Xandria who attacked and declared she wasn't giving up.

Master Xehanort in that instant that her aura shot up behind him turned around fairly quickly as if she was moving in slow motion. His body making after images while he reached up in front of her chest and his keyblade, Master Seeker, formed and using her own force she impaled herself onto his keyblade he then rotated his body and swung her to the ground with his keyblade still inside her. All of this occurred in the instant of her rushed attack. "Very well done, attacking your opponent while their back was turned. You learned your lesson well child. However, you must learn in your next life to only do this when the opponent's guard is lowered. Only then might you succeed."

Xehanort's widened smirk was quite apparent as he raised his eyes from the girl to Kida and met his eyes with a satisfactory smile as if taunting him to try something. No, rather, he was encouraging him to do so, the two little mice that entered needed to be dealt with. He looked at the children before him and smirked rather evidently as he heard the shattering noises of a keyblade vanishing. Looking down at the doll then at Kida, it seemed he needed another push in order for him to rush over and attack. He removed the keyblade from her chest the blood coating its tip as it dripped for a moment.

"It seems I've broken the doll;" He said rather calmly and in a false sense of concern he picked her unconscious body up by the coratid artery. Raising her up for what seemed like slow motion, he spoke once again as his voice became more menacing, "and broken dolls should be thrown Away!" He said throwing her body through the window at his side, sending her body plummeting to the dark city below with relative ease. Looking for a moment his gaze turned to Lunaris and Kida and a sickening grin appeared for a moment. Until he turned away from them and unsummoning his key he placed his arms behind him and walked off towards his study. As if taunting them to attack.

However; the attack did not come in fact it was the opposite, the young woman beside Kida had knocked him out before he could do anything and instead fled the scene with him. Much to Master Xehanort's chagrin. He simply continued down the hall unopposed and immediate. The old man was rather tired with today's events, so now he believed he'd return to his study and relax, a little while. "This was a rather eventful evening, perhaps I'll have Lilith track down those two little mice when she returns, that should brighten up her mood." He said calmly as he walked down the hall, an echo of his voice starting out scraggly as before, "yes....Lesson Complete."

~STATUS~
Destination:
■ The Castle That Never Was - Hallway C
In The Company of:
■ A rather broken doll (Xandria), and a brief appearance of Lunaris and Kida.
Munny:
N/A
Health Bar
9573/9999HP
Limit Drive:
1550/2000 Drive
Armed With:
Master Seeker
Current Skill Set:
Skill Set
Keyblade Armor Skill Set
Objectives:
■ Waiting and Watching
■ Teaching a little girl her place.
Theme Song
mood of Xehanort theme song
Out of Context: This is my (Intro) Sample Post.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
        ━━━ THE GOD SLEEPS AND THE CHILDREN LIGHT A FLAME┆┆
                                нє ηєνєя ∂ιєѕ, нє ¢αη ηєνєя αωαкє ━━━━━━━━━
      User Image
                                  t h e . d e a r . a n d . l o v a b l e . t r a d g e d y . d i v i d e s . e v e r y t h i n g
                                              tab tab tab ☽☾ tab tab tab
                                      ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅʟᴇss ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴅᴇsᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ tab ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅʟᴇss ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴅᴇsᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                      ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅʟᴇss ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴅᴇsᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ tab ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅʟᴇss ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴅᴇsᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                  You may . s ᴇ ᴇ . ᴛ ʜ ᴇ . ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴏ ʀ ᴀ
                                                  it's just the . ᴛ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ . ᴛ ᴏ . ʀ ᴇ ᴠ ɪ ᴠ ᴇ

Swords clashed. Steel grinded against steel creating a shower of sparks. The combatants pushed off their blades landing several meters away from each other. Their chest raised and fell with each breathe they took. For the past few hours, Noctis and Terra have been locked in battle. To be more specific, it was supposed to be a light spur, but turned into something else. It was quickly learned by the prince how agile the emeraldette he was spurring was. Her movements mirrored those of a dancer as she dodged his attacks and countered with her own. The raven found himself on the defense more than once. It amused him in a way how this girl, no, young woman kept up with him. Challenging him all the way.

“It’s like spurring with one of my sisters.” A small smirk played on his lip. Hand reaffirmed its grip on Falchion’s handle. Across from him, Terra had done the same changing her stance. Sword in front of her, blade up, and arm out slightly bent at the elbow. Body sideways, legs were slightly spread with her right foot in front and her left some ways in back. Dark blue gems locked with those of purple. Neither made an inclination to move. Both kept the other locked in their gaze as gentle breeze blew. Emerald and raven bangs swayed in the breeze. A leaf from a nearby tree broke free of its branch. Slowly, it descended to the ground, riding the wind’s wave.

Terra slid a foot forward just a centimeter. The heel of Noctis’ left foot came off the ground. Breathes exhaled as the leaf landed softly on the grass below. Within that instant the sound of steel clashing against the other, could be heard. Sparks flew from the blades, grinding against the other. They were lock in a stalemate, both trying to overpower the other. The combatants leapt back and casted Thunder and Blizzard respectively. Spells collided between them. Thunder cracked the icy attack, causing it to explode, sending shards of ice everywhere. Falchion appeared at the spells impact after the explosion, with its wielder in hand.

Falchion and Lightbringer clashed once more in an attempt to push the other back. Neither would budge as their bodies moved at high speeds. Appearing only as blurs as their spur drew a crowd neither of them noticed. Too focused on their opponent to take eyes off the others. Spells were cast, some hit, others dodged, and others deflected. In-between spells swords would clash invoking sword magic at times. Acts of acrobatics were performed as the emeraldette weaved in and out of spells casted by the raven. Said raven would always appear where a spell had ended bringing him closer to her. For a while, the fight was airborne amazing the spectators as they watched. Eventually, it returned to land.

The combatants breathed heavily with each breathe they took. Sweat glistened on their forehead. A strange light reflected in their eyes. There seemed to be a very small hint of a smile playing on their lips. Their hearts raced in unison. “This is it.” Was the single thought both held. Both appeared to have vanish only for a large shockwave could be felt as their swords clashed. This is where it ended. Surprised by the force Terra had put into her strike, Noctis’ sword went flying out of his hand. The blade buried itself in the ground several meters behind him. Lightbringer at his throat. “I, concede.” Noctis spoke before he dropped to the ground in exhaustion. Terra’s blade disappeared, sinking down to her knees catching her breathe.

“Noctis…” Terra said as the red died from his eyes returning to their dark blue hues. A brow arched. “People were watching.” That did not sit well with the prince. For the past month, the castle residents were constantly whispering about him. Greatly suspicious of him being within the kingdom. It made him feel uncomfortable as well as unwelcome. Hearing the emeraldette say they were watching unsettled him.

The raven quickly got up, “I’m leaving.” He quipped and walked away from the courtyard as quickly as possible. Dark sapphire gems caught a glimpse of a familiar face within the crowd, Freya.

Despite being in this kingdom for the past month the male had little interaction with one of them. Only remembering that Princess Zelda was the true identity of the unconscious girl with long black hair. She was a princess of a long forgotten kingdom and a Princess of Heart. Then the light hair brunette, Freya, was a Keyblade Wielder. The young woman had talked to both Terra and him over the past month. She was a kind and spirited individual. Getting to know her was nice. Though, they were not there the Commander of Knights, Julian, and Prince Tai had also talked to them during their course of stay in the kingdom thus far. Noctis did take notice how Tai was more interested in Terra and her fighting capabilities. It was probably his imagination but Terra had seemed to tense when the snow white haired male had inquired about it.

A sigh left his lips as the raven ascended the stairs to the wing that held the bedrooms. Specifically, the room he was given with Terra’s room next to his. “Why did I take the offer to come here? I’m being persecuted for a crime I didn’t commit.” A fist slammed into the wall outside the door to his room. “Whoever this other ‘Noctis’ is-”

“Noctis?” a voice spoke interrupting his thoughts. Without having to look over his shoulder, the little prince already knew who the speaker was. “Don’t let it get to you.”

A tired hand fell over his face. He had gotten to known Terra quite well while staying here, growing accustomed to her voice. “It’s fine Terra.” Noctis said with a bit of stiffness. It really wasn’t for him. The constant whispering, suspicious looks, and snide remarks were in fact, getting to him. It was very unsettling and nerve wracking to the point he was doubting himself. Questioning whether or not he had a split personality. Before his mind could travel down this path again there was a soft hand on his arm. Dark sapphire gems looked down at the hand to then to the one who owned it. The tension melted away as another sigh left his lips. Tentatively, he placed a hand over her small one and gave it a soft squeeze. “Let’s leave the castle.”

Terra understood the unspoken message. Noctis dropped his hand from hers as the emeraldette removed her own and walked pass him to the room next door. Both male and female disappeared into their respective rooms, doors closing shut behind them. Within minutes the sound of running water could be heard.

Sometime later, the raven emerged from his room, refreshed after the shower and wearing a clean set of clothes. Allowing the water to run down his body was very relaxing. Though, his skin did have a small red tinge to it. Thanks to the shower water being very hot. Not that he minded, it was very soothing. “Shouldn’t have made it hot. It only made me sleepy.” Noctis thought as a hand covered his mouth to hide a yawn. They were one of his weaknesses.

“Terra?” the raven knocked on the female’s room door. After what happened a few weeks ago. “Don’t think of that!” cheeks took on a red tinge. The door was merely ajar that time when he went to see if the other would like to take a walk outside. Except when he went into the room, she was of course there, but… “Stop it! This isn’t helping!” to say the image was permanently imprinted in his mind. “I thought I had learned my lesson after the incident with my parents…” he grumbled as the red slowly left his face.

“Come in.” Terra called from the other side. He let himself in with the invitation. A smile crept onto his lips seeing her struggle with getting the brush through her hair again. Purple irises turned to him, something akin to a pout on her lips. Not that she knew that. “Noctis, can you…?” she asked. Aware of the other’s expertise –as she saw– with hair from what his sisters taught him. Noctis would personally say, his sisters made him learn all that stuff. Though, he did see how it would come in handy. She watched as the raven walked across the room to her. Taking the offered brush from her hand, the young woman turned around to allow the other to fix her hair.

Noctis and Terra walked down the hall carrying a light conversation. Making their way towards the staircase in order to leave the castle. While on their way there, they had passed a woman neck length blue hair and a tall male with brown hair. Without a glance at the two, the raven and emeraldette descended the stairs. Quite unaware of what one’s appearance may have appeared to the two Keyblade Masters.

Location Destiny Islands;; Destiny Kingdom: Courtyard » Room » Hallway/Staircase
                                Company Terra and others within the vicinity » Terra, with Aqua and Terra ( male ) in passing
                                Wonderings "This place isn't doing well for my stress..."
                                Outfit Attair

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Zelda's Lullaby-ellebirdy23
Sleep my child,
Go to sleep my child,
Dream sweet dreams of olden times.
Dream my child,
Sweet dreams my child,
Rest your weary mind.
Waltz under moonlit trees,
Sail all the wondrous seas,
Give into all your dreams
And sleep.
Sleep my child
Go to sleep my child
Have no fear
I'm here by your side
Dream my child
Sweet dreams my child
The sun has said goodnight
Drift through the open sky
Wings spread and spirits high
Wave as the clouds go by
And Sleep

User Image

User ImagePrincess ZeldaUser Image
Fouth New Princess of Heart

Zelda looked at young blonde,so egar to make difference in her life. She reminded the hylian of herself as a child growing up with the promise to rule,determined to make thing better and not letting herself down of her own expectations"It was...I hope one day I'll be able to return there." Zelda said lightly,trailling off as she thought of the past. She still often wondered if she'd done the right thing,as at the time it didn't seem like they had many options.It made her uneasy at how much uncertainty there was now, she had awoken but she didn't know if any of the others would or if they'd stay asleep forever. She closed her eyes carfully,telling herelf there was little point in worrying about it,whatever happened would happen and getting herself worked up wouldn't change anything.Zelda opened her eyes and looked to Freya,who way lying on the grass peacfully"Freya,might I ask you of your home?Your family even?"Zelda asked lightly as she took a seat on a nearby bench.

Zelda spoke with Freya often in the past month but they'd yet to touch on matter closer to their hearts. Their past discusions had all been about magic lessons and their next move in the upcomming battle,they'd have little time to get to know eachother.It was a good opportunity and about time they got better aquainted in Zelda's opinion.The hylian princess knew she needed companionship and it would be best to be on good terms with people from other worlds.Though she didn't like to speak of the home and past she'd lost she felt she could trust Freya to keep them to herself, as there was little more degrading than having everyone around you pity you.

User ImageLoation:Destiny Kingdom-Courtyard

User ImageFeeling:Nostalgic

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User Image

Bashful Lover

User Image

User Image
Fяєчα Wєsтωσσd

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

After the blonde's morning training, she was finally able to relax and drink cold water for a while to notice the maids and knights head down the open hall way with each other. In curiosity, the blonde haired female followed to see the girl named, Terra and the ravenette haired male named, Noctis duel each other. The older teen couldn't believe her eyes of how talented the two were with their fighting skills. Truthfully, she didn't expect the emeraldette to know a lot, but the spare in front of her definitely proved her biased thought wrong. The two are talented fighters that Freya immediately began to admire from watching with the others around her. Terra and Noctis really did attract a crowd with their skills, but whispers began to occur all around. The girl from Soleil heard something about Noctis being the one that ruined the kingdom the previous year by bringing darkness to the other side of Destiny Islands. Also, being an acquittance with a boy named, Vanitas, whom killed the Queen of the kingdom. Which placed Akira's twin sister, Ayaka in her place, but after a few short months. The white haired teen passed away and Lydia became the new queen.

The girl turned to the knight and maid that she over head to stand up for Noctis. "No, you are wrong! That Noctis is not the one that was here before! Princess Akira and Prince Tai settled that in Wonderland. Please, do not spread rumors about him that isn't true. It's not right." Green eyes focused on the two brunettes steadily for the two to nod. "Yes, ma'dam." They both spoke in unison, not being able to defy Freya because she is a special guest of the princess.

Freya whipped her head all of the sudden, viewing the court yard to see the shock wave that was admitted between Terra and Noctis. "Whoah.. what was that..?" The girl questioned quietly while taking a swift step back. It seemed that the others by her also felt or saw that shock wave for their attention to turn onto the two below. Noctis's weapon was behind him with Terra's sword up to his neck, ending the spare. She had won for the girl's eyes to widen in shock. For a second, it felt like the ravenette looked at her in the eyes but she believed it wasn't true. It couldn't be, all of the servants were in the open hall way watching, he could have been looking at someone else.

"Freya, might I ask you of your home? Your family even?" The girl turned back to face Princess Zelda and smile kindly. "It is fine. My home world is called, Soleil.. or at least the kingdom I was raised in was called that." The girl said sheepishly while scratching the back of her head. "Every year during spring, beautiful lanterns would float up into the dark sky illuminating it. It was always my favorite part of the year truthfully. Though the meaning behind of that was for the lost princess to return home. Sadly, she was kidnapped from her mother and father when she was a baby. Though going onto my family, my father is a knight for the king and my mother is an inn keeper. When I just left home, I found out I was going to be an older sister in a few months. Doesn't that sound great?"

|| LOCATION :: Open hallway - Courtyard || MOOD :: Relaxed || COMPANY :: Princess Zelda || OUTFIT :: Training ||

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff