Scar 0.38235294117647 38.2% [ 13 ]
Rafiki 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
Zazu 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
Sarabi 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
Zira 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

User Image

"Gotta catch me first!" She called, glancing over her shoulder. She was surprised by how fast he caught up, however. Letting out another laugh, she slowed suddenly, her paws skidding on dirt and made a sharp turn away from Priderock, paws kicking up dust as she scrambled to regain her speed. Zira wasn't the fastest of the cubs, nor was she the strongest... But she suspected when it came to endurance, she probably had an edge over the others. She knew little about Mufasa and Taka's upbringing, and Sarabi's past was a mystery as well, but she figured none of them spent their days traveling from dusk till dawn like Zira and her mother had.

But, once Zira felt they were far enough from Serious-Paws Mufasa, she relented, wheeling around to face Taka as she came to a complete stop. Zira let out a playful growl as Taka barreled towards her, ready to meet him head on.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

He looked at his father. "Am I weak for take care of Zazu?" he asked looking at his father. His ears twitched.

Brilliant Vampire

He shook his head. "No you are not. I took care of a meerkat once and I've done very well for the pride. It will be good for you to take care of the bird." He said gently

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

Mufasa looked at his father. "Taka thinks I am..." he said and lied his head down on his paws. He sighed.

Brilliant Vampire

]
Tafari
King of Pride Rock and the Pride Lands

He lifted his sons chin gently. "Taka is jealous. He see's that your becoming a stronger king-to-be and he's scared that he'll never have a chance. Don't get down because of something your brother said. Most won't understand why me and your mother let you do this. But Some wonder why I teach both you and your brother to be kings when you are the one to take the title." He said softly

Hoelda's Bestie

Questionable Sex Symbol

-✦Taka/Scar✦-

❚❚❙❙Younger Brother❙❙❚❚

User Image
Taka attempted to copy Zira's sharp reflexes, but as he made a sharp turn his paws slipped on the dry earth. After flopping over and rolling in the dust, he quickly got up and growled.
Determined to catch her, he put his all into running at her.... not exactly predicting she would stop. As Taka noticed Zira's feet firmly set on the ground, he attempted to slow his momentum. Taka launched himself at the lioness, and braced for impact. Coming into contact with Zira, the force of his running set the cubs tumbling.
"I got you!" He declared, breathless.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

Mufasa looked at his father and nodded. He looked at Zazu. He moved and nudged the small bird. "I don't know why noone thinks this is a good idea," he said.

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
Zazu

Zazu looked up at Mufasa from his finished nest. He looked sleepy as he tucked his head under his good wing and fell asleep
User Image

Zira realized only a second before impact that her 'head-on' approach was definitely not in her favor. As the larger cub collided with her, the two lion cubs went tumbling paws over muzzles through the dry dirt. Zira didn't even have a time to yelp as the breath wooshed from her lungs. When the two came to a halt, Taka was on top, pinning the smaller lioness down. Her ears flattened a bit, and her red orbs grew determined. She shimmied a bit, trying to loosen Taka's hold but with little success. "Okay, okay! You win!" She finally exclaimed. "Now let me up before I make you get off me."

[[ooc: I'm off for the night! I shall be back tomorrow! ]]

Brilliant Vampire

align=center]Tafari

He nuzzled Mufasa. "I'm not sure son. But while we are still on this subject there is something I need to talk to you about." He said in a slightly serious tone

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

Mufasa blinked and looked at his father. He tilted his head. "Yah?" he blinked looking confused.

Brilliant Vampire

Tafari

"Your mother caught you saying a few choice words and now you got me in trouble to. I told you to never say anything like that." He said gently

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

Mufada looked at his paws. "Sorry. Zazu was just getting on my last nerves...." He said. "It just came out..."

Brilliant Vampire

Tafari

He licked Mufasa's head. "Just be more careful in the future" He said gently.

Blessed Wife

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Sarabi
Friend of Mufasa and Taka
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sarabi came back with the cubs and Jua. She remained silent through the whole trip, learning and also watching Mufasa with this bird who called himself Zazu. She gave a soft smile over her muzzle when she saw Mufasa stand up for this bird. It took guts to really admit that you wanna help and not just eat things every time something goes by.

She watched Taka and Zira go off and play on their own before padding over to Mufasa and bowing with respect to Tafa. "M'lord." She then turned her attention to Mufasa. "I think taking care of Zazu is an honorable thing, Mufasa." Her eyes twinkled as she looked at him. "If you want, I can watch over him and you can play with your brother?" She looked over to Zazu and said, "Don't worry, I won't harm you. I'm a friend of Mufasa. My name is Sarabi."

{ooc: I'll be away tomm..I'm going out with my friends..but that's at night..so I'll be around in the morning to post. ^_^}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff