Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

Mufasa woke up with a yawn. He looked around the cave that was in Pride rock. He moved and stretched. It looked like most of the other lions were up and had already left the cool cave. He saw that his brother was still asleep next to him. He smiled and left without waking him. He blinked as the sunlight hit his eyes. It was bright and in the cave it was much darker. He moved and ran down to the side of Pride Rock to get the the ground. Mufasa moved and lied on his back to soak up the sun's rays.

Brilliant Vampire

Tafari
King of Pride Rock and the Pride Lands

Tafari was watching the pride lands. He looked out over them from on top of pride rock. He sat there statue still as he surveyed everything. He could see Mufasa as he ran down to sit in the sun. He moved and got up from where he was and walked down to his son with complete silence. He moved and stood so his son was in his shadow.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

Mufasa's eye were closed well he lied in the sun. He was then confused as it got cool. He opened his eyes and he saw his father. He screamed and quickly got up his fur standing on end. His tail was also slightly poofed out. He blinked seeing his father and he shock his head. "Oh I dad!" he said.

Brilliant Vampire

Tafari

Tafari laughed and licked his son's head. "Your supposed to pay better attention to what's going on around you" He said in a slightly serious tone with hints that he was just joking around. He sat down with his back to the sun as he soaked up the warmth. He was a massive lion. Bigger than most.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

She looked at his father then down at his paws. He moved his paws around on the dirt feeling nervous. "Sorry. But the sun was making me sleepy again," he said. He looked up at his father shyly.

Brilliant Vampire

Tafari

He nuzzled his son then nudged him so he fell over. "Even if we are resting we need to be cautious. Anything can try and sneak up on us and kill us. We may be top of the food chain but there are some that would rather us be different."

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

He squeaked as he fell over. He let out a sigh. "I know! But its hard!" he said and scrambled onto his paws. He shock the dirt out of his fur. He was still young and learning.

Brilliant Vampire

Tafari

He chuckled. "I know. You'll learn in time and then you'll teach your kids the same as I teach you and your brother." He nuzzled his son gently.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

He nuzzled his father back. He moved and licked his face. "Don't worry dad! I will be the best king ever!" he said sitting with his head held high. His tail went over his paws.

Brilliant Vampire

Tafari

He looked at his son and smiled. "I'm never worried about you or your brother. You two are the best sons a king could ask for." He said as he laid down in the sun

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

He looked at his father, his tail twitching. He moved and went into a crouch. He then moved and jumped onto his father and bit onto his ear.

Brilliant Vampire

Tafari

He laughed and batted at him gently. "What do you think your doing?" he asked laughing still

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

He jumped out of the way from his father's paw. He laughed and jumped back onto his back. He moved and bit onto his father's tail

Brilliant Vampire

align=center]Tafari

He chuckled and stood up. He tried to grab him like a kitten as he growled playfully

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

When his father stood up and dug his claw into his father's back trying to stay on. Then he saw that his father was trying to pick him up like a kitten. He moved and jumped off of his back. He growled and ran to the front of his father. He moved and lashed his tail from side to side. He crouched down looking like he was about to attack

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff