Welcome to Gaia! ::

((This plot may seem a little lame at first, but bare with me and read through the entire thing. I think this could be a really amazing roleplay if we spin it the right way.))

The second star to the right is thriving, as always, with the conflict between Captain Hook and Peter Pan still at large. The lost boys have grown in number, accumulating over the years more children who wish to never grow up. Peter Pan has changed little over all this time, at least until he decides on a boring afternoon to visit the old Darling house. A new family has moved in, something quite different from the Victorian propriety he remember with Wendy and the boys. When he meets one of the children of the household, he immediately falls in love. Now he must choose between childhood, and what he has always thought of as happiness, and his first love.

This roleplay will take place both in Neverland and, marginally, in real world London. We need characters from both areas. And since this is a literate roleplay, I'll assume that you already know the rules.

PM ME THE PROFILE BELOW IN ORDER TO JOIN!
username:
character name:
personality:
bio:

exclaim We are in need of Lost Boys (or girls) and Indians!
CHARACTER LIST

username: DIShonesty
character name: Peter Pan (His real name, though he has long forgotten it, was Peter Sabastian Cowell.)
race: human/fae/unknown
personality: self-centered, competative, playful
bio: As a child and teenager Peter had a fantastic sense of adventure and imagination. When he realized that the people around him were changing, growing up, he swore that he would never do the same, and wished himself away to a magical place known as Neverland. He has lived there for hundres of years, making appearances in the real world occassionally, especially during the early 1900s when he befriended the Darling children. The death of his friends several years later reminded him why he never wanted to grow up, and he promised to himself that he would never again return to the real world.

username: Dark_Soul_Reaver
character name: Tropics
race: mermaid
personality: Quite sweet. Though is a known trickster.
bio: A pretty little thing, her skin a bright swirl of many colors. Showing that her unique name is nothing short. Since her coloring seems that of any tropical fish, bright and alluring. Her hair is long and multi colored, and she wears but a few things, nothing to eyecatching...just a few earrings, a pair of gloves and a tail ring.
image: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/redirect.php?r=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/dragon_16/Bubble_Kisses_by_gothmylittlepony.jpg (drawing is (c) me.)

Username: Talith
Character name: Alysa Lysaer
Race: human
Personality: She is fun loving, she loves being the center of attention.
Bio: One of the very few girls found amongst the lost boys she tends to be a rough and tough sort of girl. While she keeps her dark hair long, it is often unkempt and slightly tangled. She enjoys wrestling with the boys as much as they enjoy to wrestle around and she is almost never beaten. She met Peter several years earlier when her mother died of cancer. She didn't want to face the pain of losing her mother, or of a similar fate, so she ran with Peter to Neverland where she continues to live. Occassionally she thinks of her father and her old life and goes through a melancholy mood, the others know to leave her alone when she goes into one of her fits of depression.

username: ANIMENEKO1
character name: Haylie Patterson
race: human
personality: She is quite shy, and quiet. She loves to listen to music, and sing, although she is embrassed about how well she can sing.
bio: She has short brown hair, pulled back into pigtails with pieces hanging in her face. She has green eyes with purple specks, and light freckles on her face. She is the oldest child of the family, and the animal lover out of the children; she has a kitten named Mittens.

username: Lothriel
character name: Allison Patterson
race: Human
personality: Sweet, devious, caring, daring.
bio: Ally moved with her family to their new home, not so long ago. She had a hard time at first, with all the new people. Then her mother started home schooling her, and things got better. She would spend hours with Wendy when they were considering this house. Wendy would tell her the stories, and Ally loved to hear them. She fights an inner battle whether she should believe the stories of the daring, handsome Peter Pan; or consider a child's foolery.

username: kenshinRULES_12343
character name: Kaldea Reinhart
race: A magical pirate of sorts
personality: The usual Pirate Personality. Evil, sarcastic, happy (though only when there's chaos about)
bio: Kaldea was born and raised in Neverland, and has rarely left the magical land, even for emergencies. Like most of the pirates in Neverland, she would love to finally defeat the annoying little brat, Peter Pan and his Lost Boys. Also, like any other pirate, she has a large wooden ship, with three masts, two anchors, and a cold hearted pirate crew to help Kaldea take care of the ship, which is named the ' Kaldea has dark red hair, that's usually up in a bun and covered with a blood red bandana. She has more than eight piercings, each representing all of her victories (She has three on each ear, one on her nose, and one on her right eye brow). Her outfit consists of a dark red pinstripe vest, a pair of dark red pants, black boots, a pirate patch (that's really there for no reason), and many bracelets of gold and silver on her arms. Kaldea's wish and dream is to defeat Peter Pan, though only to show Captain Hook that female pirates can beat male pirates any day.

username: Eager_Igor
name: James Patterson
race: human
((I deleted his bio in my mailbox by accident, but he is a valid character! sweatdrop ))
His long legs hung over the rockface, swinging back and forth in time with his melodic whistling. It was a beautiful day, with a bright blue sky and the smell of lillies in the air. The lost boys were off on a hunting escapade, which Peter had been on at the beginning, but eventually lost interest in. It was one of the rare occassions where he wanted to be by himself, though he couldn't pinpoint why. He paused in his music to sigh and run a distracted hand through his shaggy chestnut curls. He had been feeling restless lately, and didn't know what to do.
<b>[</b>Ish back and working on a post. 3nodding <b>]</b>
<b>[</b>I do hope this is alright. Its quite short.. xp <b>]</b>

Tropics sat atop a stony rock, loving the warmth that had been absorbed by the sun. Her tail fanned gently at the cool water of the lagoon, bright colors of golden oranges and pinks glinting with every gentle movement. While the ivory and sky blue hairs cascaded along the warm stone and flicked into to the water. The mermaid's eyes were closed at the moment, as she dozed contently, going over what she might do for fun today...
((That's fine.))

Finding little consolation sitting by himself on the rocks near Dead Man's Cave, Peter hopped up and hovered in mid-air before flitting off into the cloudless sky. Flying was relaxing, and he never grew tired of the old gift. His faded green tunic, the color of earth and leaves, flared out from his wiry build as wind blew between the tough fabric and his pale skin. It tickled, and Peter let out a genuine laugh of glee - something he did not do often in front of the Lost Boys, for he felt it would deminish his state of leadership. But in the sky, alone and free for the moment, he did not have to hide his emotions beneath a facade of strength; his mind could not decide whether or not this was a positive thing, but the conclusion was that it mattered little.

Junzl's Partner

((My introductory post is really short as well, I hope you don't mind.))

The silence around her was broken occassionally by the whispering of some of the other lost boys. Her dark hair was matted to her face from sweat, the day was quite warm. Her lips twitched toward a smile, but she managed to control it. She turned to the boys behind her and placed one slender finger over her pale lips. Her emerald eyes explored the area, they were on yet another expedition, but she had lost Peter somewhere. She knew he must have gone off somewhere, but she shrugged it off, it was his loss. Their prey was nearby, they need only get to it without alerting it to their presence.
Dark_Soul_Reaver
<b>[</b>I do hope this is alright. Its quite short.. xp <b>]</b>

Tropics sat atop a stony rock, loving the warmth that had been absorbed by the sun. Her tail fanned gently at the cool water of the lagoon, bright colors of golden oranges and pinks glinting with every gentle movement. While the ivory and sky blue hairs cascaded along the warm stone and flicked into to the water. The mermaid's eyes were closed at the moment, as she dozed contently, going over what she might do for fun today...

A mischievous smile tickled his full lips as he floated over Mermaid Lagoom, his wide green eyes taking in the gorgeous bodies of the creatures sunning themselves in the tepid tropical water. They were lovely, glowing with mystery, covered in flowers and colorful seashells. He picked out Tropics among them, one of the newest mermaids to find her way into Neverland, and swooped down upon her in silence. His large hands found her sides and tickled them mercilessly; picking on the mermaids was always a good way to forget one's promlems, in Peter's book.
DIShonesty
A mischievous smile tickled his full lips as he floated over Mermaid Lagoom, his wide green eyes taking in the gorgeous bodies of the creatures sunning themselves in the tepid tropical water. They were lovely, glowing with mystery, covered in flowers and colorful seashells. He picked out Tropics among them, one of the newest mermaids to find her way into Neverland, and swooped down upon her in silence. His large hands found her sides and tickled them mercilessly; picking on the mermaids was always a good way to forget one's promlems, in Peter's book.

Her lithe figure was shifted and her tail fanned a bit of a splash up, Tropics was truly having a blissful moment, until Peter's hands found her sides. Bright, multi-colored eyes flew open with have shock and half amusment, and she squeaked to show how surprised she really was, "Eeep!!" But with the young boy's tickling, came her round of giggles and squirms, her tail sending a spray of water up as she attempted to grab his hands, "P-P-Peter!" She stammered through her watery giggles, "C-Cut it out!!" A wide smile was taunt on her lips, and those bright eyes of hers had found themselves closed and watering with tears from her laughing so hard. Tropics was most definatly ticklish.
Dark_Soul_Reaver
Her lithe figure was shifted and her tail fanned a bit of a splash up, Tropics was truly having a blissful moment, until Peter's hands found her sides. Bright, multi-colored eyes flew open with have shock and half amusment, and she squeaked to show how surprised she really was, "Eeep!!" But with the young boy's tickling, came her round of giggles and squirms, her tail sending a spray of water up as she attempted to grab his hands, "P-P-Peter!" She stammered through her watery giggles, "C-Cut it out!!" A wide smile was taunt on her lips, and her those bright eyes had found themselves closed and watering with tears from her laughing so hard. Tropics was most definatly ticklish.

He chuckled and flew backwards, out of reach of the long arms of the mermaid. "Had enough then?" he asked in a teasing voice, while his hands worked to wring the water out of his tunic. In the frenzy of laughter, Tropics had made good work with her tail, soaking Peter in the salty water of the Lagoon. As his smile slowly faded, he perched on one of the coral figures on the edges of the shimmering aquamarine colored water. He sat with his elbow on his knee, propping his chin in one hand. It was obvious that he had something on his mind, for his brow was knitting subconciously, and he was staring at something that was not there. In such a short time he had relapsed into his melancholia, which was beginning to seem incurable. Suddenly the thought came to him, I miss Wendy.
15-year-old Haylie Patterson sat on the deck of her 1900 Victorian house. They had just moved in and Haylie had wanted to see the view from her new room. Mittens, her grey and black kitten was asleep, in Haylie's jeaned lap. Her left hand was proping her up, and her right hand was softly petting the 2 month old kitten in her lap. A smile played on Haylie's face. Her arm's were free of clothing, as she had on a white tanktop, her black jacket tied around her waist. Her black converse were hidden from from view under her jean clad legs.
Quote:
He chuckled and flew backwards, out of reach of the long arms of the mermaid. "Had enough then?" he asked in a teasing voice, while his hands worked to wring the water out of his tunic. In the frenzy of laughter, Tropics had made good work with her tail, soaking Peter in the salty water of the Lagoon. As his smile slowly faded, he perched on one of the coral figures on the edges of the shimmering aquamarine colored water. He sat with his elbow on his knee, propping his chin in one hand. It was obvious that he had something on his mind, for his brow was knitting subconciously, and he was staring at something that was not there. In such a short time he had relapsed into his melancholia, which was beginning to seem incurable. Suddenly the thought came to him, I miss Wendy.

"Yes. Yes. Enough, enough." Her voice was soft and full of bouncy amusement, the brightly colored mermaid quickly propped herself up apon her stone, and watched her tourmentor with a toying glare. Though it quickly dispersed at that familiar look on the young boy's brow, and Tropics, even though she was new to the area. Already knew that look. A gentle sigh lit her lips as she slid back into the water, tail fanning gently to keep her upper half above the water for a moment. Though the figure of her dissapeared below the salty surface, though she quickly resurfaced at the foot of the coral figure, looking up at Peter with bright eyes, "You alright.?" She questioned, fingers picking at the briney coral.
Ally was up in her new room. She was enjoying herself, unpacking her belongings. After catching a glimpse of Haylie below, she rushed out to speak with her. Ally knew she must be getting annoying. But she really needed Haylie's advice. Ever since she heard the stories of Peter Pan, that's all she talked about. Slowly opening the screen door, she cleared her throat. "Hey Haylie." Grabbing the seat next to her, and working up her courage. "I know I must be getting annoying, but I want to talk about Peter Pan." She waited for that exasperated sigh the others gave her.
Lothriel
Ally was up in her new room. She was enjoying herself, unpacking her belongings. After catching a glimpse of Haylie below, she rushed out to speak with her. Ally knew she must be getting annoying. But she really needed Haylie's advice. Ever since she heard the stories of Peter Pan, that's all she talked about. Slowly opening the screen door, she cleared her throat. "Hey Haylie." Grabbing the seat next to her, and working up her courage. "I know I must be getting annoying, but I want to talk about Peter Pan." She waited for that exasperated sigh the others gave her.

Haylie looked over at her sister. "Why do you always want to talk about Peter Pan??" Haylie asked her younger sister. As Haylie spoke, you could hear the american accent in her voice, telling everyone that she was not from London. Haylie had heard about Peter Pan from Wendy, but she didn't believe in him, like her sister did.
Dark_Soul_Reaver
"Yes. Yes. Enough, enough." Her voice was soft and full of bouncy amusement, the brightly colored mermaid quickly propped herself up apon her stone, and watched her tourmentor with a toying glare. Though it quickly dispersed at that familiar look on the young boy's brow, and Tropics, even though she was new to the area. Already knew that look. A gentle sigh lit her lips as she slid back into the water, tail fanning gently to keep her upper half above the water for a moment. Though the figure of her dissapeared below the salty surface, though she quickly resurfaced at the foot of the coral figure, looking up at Peter with bright eyes, "You alright.?" She questioned, fingers picking at the briney coral.

It took him a moment to register Tropics' words, and when he did he gave a small nod. His long fingers were playing with the rough skin of his kneecaps, which were visible from beneath the belted tunic he always wore. "I'm thinking, is all," he replied with a quirked eyebrow, trying to be playful as always. "I've just realized that I have no idea where the Boys are." His words sounded convincing enough to himself, and he assumed the mermaid, who he credited with little intelligence, would believe them as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff