Welcome to Gaia! ::

DIShonesty
It took him a moment to register Tropics' words, and when he did he gave a small nod. His long fingers were playing with the rough skin of his kneecaps, which were visible from beneath the belted tunic he always wore. "I'm thinking, is all," he replied with a quirked eyebrow, trying to be playful as always. "I've just realized that I have no idea where the Boys are." His words sounded convincing enough to himself, and he assumed the mermaid, who he credited with little intelligence, would believe them as well.

<b>[</b>I must take my leave for tonight. My appologies.<b>]</b>
"Because. He's all I can think about. I can't decide if he's real or not. On one side, it's too strange to believe. On the other, it's too good to not believe in. Does that make any sense?" Ally's slightly arched brows knit, in frustration. She leaned forward, resting her tanned elbows on her thin legs. Her brownish blue eyes intense with emotion. A sigh heaved past her full red lips. Ally had the look of on trying to burn a hole in their legs with their eyes.
Dark_Soul_Reaver

<b>[</b>I must take my leave for tonight. My appologies.<b>]</b>

((Ah, too bad. Goodnight, then!))
Lothriel
"Because. He's all I can think about. I can't decide if he's real or not. On one side, it's too strange to believe. On the other, it's too good to not believe in. Does that make any sense?" Ally's slightly arched brows knit, in frustration. She leaned forward, resting her tanned elbows on her thin legs. Her brownish blue eyes intense with emotion. A sigh heaved past her full red lips. Ally had the look of on trying to burn a hole in their legs with their eyes.

"Oh Ally. He's just a storybook character, Wendy wanted to make real. Don't worry about it." Looking at her watch, Haylie added, "Come on, let's go watch TV." Picking her kitten up, Haylie walked back into her room, placing Mittens on the bed, then heading downstairs.
Ally got up, smoothing her denim skirt. It didn't really make a difference if she smoothed the pleats or not, it was just a habbit of hers. Adjusting the pirates of the carribean tee shirt, she ran over to the television. Flipping it to channel 3 to watch the simpsons.
Sitting next to her sister, Haylie sighed. "Do we have to watch the simpsons??" Seeing cookies lying out on the kitchen table, Haylie sneaked over and grabbed one before their mother could catch her. Sitting back down on the couch, Haylie sighed. "I miss my friends."
"Me too." She sighed, handing Haylie the remote. Running through the kitchen, Ally also grabbed a cookie, making it appear as if she was just running through the house. Sitting back down, Ally looked over a Haylie. "Full moon tonight."
Hallie sighed again. "He is NOT going to show up, Ally." Haylie said looking sternly at her younger sister. "No matter what you think. He's a fictional character, that Wendy made up!" Storming upstairs Haylie plopped down onto her bed. Looking over at her kitten, Haylie smiled. "School tommorrow, Mittens."
Tropics, obviously insulted by Peter's lie, had dipped into the deeper water at the north end of the lagoon, and did not return. He growled deeply in his throat, annoyed with the flitty nature of mer-people, and jumped off the coral.

His travles took him all about Neverland, including a brief observation of the pirate ship anchored by Dead Man's Cave, which he had avoided checking out earlier. He'd not had to dodge cannonballs as of late, and he wondered what the dasterdly humans could be up to on that little ship. A few of the deck hands could be spotted from his station high above, but nothing of interest appeared to be going on. Peter rolled his eyes in exasperation and pushed himself towards the woods.

It was several moments before he came upon the Lost Boys, moving in stealth after a large brown bear. Alysa was leading them, as usual. Peter was fond of Alysa, for she reminded him of all the Darling children mixed into one amazing person - and her moody attitude mimicked his to a tee. She was intelligent, and did not follow him blindly as the other Lost Boys did, but still respected him as the leader. Perhaps I may find some sense in her, he mused, and flew down through the folliage of the forest, landing deftly directly in front of the band, hands placed on hips.

Junzl's Partner

Alysa stopped before walking directly into Peter and smiled at him, her smile always had a mysterious and mischevious quality to it. As she stood before him silently the other boys came crashing into her back. They never were very good at paying attention. She collapsed in a heap at the feet of Peter, quite displeased with the boys and their inattentive nature. If there was anything that bothered her it was looking like a fool in front of Peter. She immediatel pushed the nearest boy off of her and glared at them, pushing some of her sweat dampened hair away from her face. She turned her attention back to Peter, wondering where he had gone off to this time.
"I was just meerly stating a fact." Ally replied with an innocent look on her face. She followed Haylie upstairs. "I won't let you keep avoiding me, Haylie. Eventually you're going to have to talk to me for mare than ten minutes." She stretched out on the bed beside her sister, opening a year book. She always opened it to the same page, every time. In the center of the paper was a picture of two girls, laughing, with their arms around each other. You would never have guessed that had been them five years ago.
Talith
Alysa stopped before walking directly into Peter and smiled at him, her smile always had a mysterious and mischevious quality to it. As she stood before him silently the other boys came crashing into her back. They never were very good at paying attention. She collapsed in a heap at the feet of Peter, quite displeased with the boys and their inattentive nature. If there was anything that bothered her it was looking like a fool in front of Peter. She immediatel pushed the nearest boy off of her and glared at them, pushing some of her sweat dampened hair away from her face. She turned her attention back to Peter, wondering where he had gone off to this time.

A hearty laugh escaped the depths of Peter's chest and he patted the back of the boy Alysa had shoved. "It seems as though you guys have been getting along fine without me," he said sarcastically, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "I assume you've been taking care to get us some dinner?" he inquired, glancing around at the empty hands of the Boys, knowing that they had caught absolutely nothing.

Junzl's Partner

Alysa frowned at Peter's inquiry. She hated having to admit that they had failed, it always bothered her. But if some of the younger boys were a little faster, or even better, a little quieter, they would have caught something much faster. "Awe, Peter you know we don't have anything, don't poke fun at us," she said childishly. Her own eyes flashed angrily as she glared around at some of the other boys who were now shaking their heads and looking at the ground in embarassment.
Haylie looked at the picture. "Oh Ally. I'm sorry.. You know why I don't believe in anything amymore. You were there that day." Haylie frowned at the memory. But brightned when she really looked at the picture. "I remember that day as well."
Talith
Alysa frowned at Peter's inquiry. She hated having to admit that they had failed, it always bothered her. But if some of the younger boys were a little faster, or even better, a little quieter, they would have caught something much faster. "Awe, Peter you know we don't have anything, don't poke fun at us," she said childishly. Her own eyes flashed angrily as she glared around at some of the other boys who were now shaking their heads and looking at the ground in embarassment.

He contorted his soft features into a false look of anger, and his words came out in a mock roar, "Now look, you scoundrels, you'll attack that brown bear straight off, or I'll send ye all off to Captain Hook and you'll be walkin' the plank!" He flew up into the air with such ease and conviction that it was sure to catch the boys attention, and he let out a lustrous rooster crow. "Now let's go!" he shouted, this time back to his jovial self, and flitted off into the woods in search of some game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff