Total Votes:[ 43 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 700 701 702 > >> >>> »|

User Image

VINCENTxxxxxxxn i g h t r a y
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
L0C4T10N: Walking West through the Bamboo Forest
ST4TUS: I need some answers.
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Upon hearing voices from beyond the brush, Vincent felt a mixed feeling of caution, excitement, and appeasement. Perhaps now could be his opportunity to utilize the situation to get some answers. Because he knew that if he didn't get Gilbert back, he wouldn't last here very long. His life revolved around him. Vincent's feet naturally began to follow the voices, and when one seemed to be directed at him, he felt his small smile pull into a larger one. He couldn't help but be a kindred spirit when it came to people. But that didn't stop his darker side from trying to be manipulative and seedy. But he did his best to keep that at bay. As he came out of the forest to what seemed like a campsite, he examined the people standing there. A small group seemed to be collected. It was strange to see so many people in a place he thought was barren of people. Folding his hands behind his back, Vincent began to walk towards them with a shy look apparent on his face. "Um..hi? My name is Vincent, I uh-...Where am I?" Not normally one to be shy, but Vincent was a little dumbstruck by the sudden change of scenery. Not only that, he had no idea if these people were hostile.

Heroic Animal

User Image
Revya/Gig

Tell me, who's the baddest of the bad? The maddest of the mad...

When Kamina spoke Revya turned towards him before nodding. She did agree with the basic of what he was saying. “If they’re gonna slow us down we will. And if they get in our way, we’ll leave them too. Heh if they don’t get killed first.” Gig spoke the last part with a smirk. Revya quietly shook her head. If they do, they deserve it kid. Done speaking with Reva he turned his attention back to Kamina. “Since when did we join team &%*%&#?” Revya just tilted her head.
((WB))

UM...you?
User Image

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

User Image

Demon Overlord Laharl!
Where am I? :Bamboo Forest.
Laharl's theme
------------------------

"Me? I'm the Great Demon Overlord Laharl!" He proclaimed very loudly to introduce himself. "But don't you dare go thinking I'm with the Dark Signers." He said to clear up any confusion before it began. He turned to look at Vincent. "You're in a bamboo forest ya idiot.......oh, wait, yeah, you're new to this world aren't ya?"

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
MONSTER ENCOUNTERS!!

User Image

The Lord of the Seas: Lagiacrus

Ugh, such noisy creatures they were. The Lagiacrus opened one eye as a group of humans began yelling and screaming. He looked over them while still curled up. Nah, they weren't a threat, no point in killing them yet. He let out a deep growl, a subtle way of saying 'Don't mess with me.' He closed his eye and tried to go back to sleep.

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image
Ӎ i Є U

Master says this is my song, mieu~!
I'm sorry, Master! Really Really Sorry!

"Master! Master!"
۞

He gave a happy look back to Luke
"Master, did you hear that?! We're part of a team now!"
He gave a bright smile.
"Revya Revya, Gig and you traveled a lot before, right? Have you ever seen a tower that big before?!"
Mieu was utterly fixated on the tower. Part of it came from the fact that it nearly fell on them, but still! It was a really big tower!

۞
"Where are we mieu~?"

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

User Image

"The death threats and
bounties don't scare us.User ImageWe're not afraid to die."
"----Whoa!! Freeze frame! I'd like to go on the
record right here to say
that I'm firmly and officially against dying... in any way."

User Image

Jak turned to Link, "how in the world would I know?!" He asked, then switched the mod to to yellow. He turned back to the creature, then shot off a bunch of rounds of ammo. Yellow streams shot from the gun, and most of the ammo missed the creature.
        Some may have hit it, causing a good amount - but other shots that missed would have bounced off, whatever was remaining, of the walls and pillars...Shooting back at the monster.

Daxter opened his paws when he felt the fairy trying to get out, "Whoops, my ba--...HEY! I'M NOT A LITTLE RAT!" He snapped, "...stupid....little......." Daxter mumbled off about something, then jumped onto Jak's shoulder again. "LET'S TAKE THIS F*#$@ER DOWN!!!" Daxter threw a fist in excitement towards the creature....but was on his safe perch on Jak's shoulder.

ooc:

Health Points:xxxxxxxxxxxx100%User Image
Light Eco Power:xxxxxxxxxxxx100%
Dark Eco Power:xxxxxxxxxxxx100%
Current Weapon:xxxxxxBeam Reflexor

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ģ є и ι s X S α ɢ є
TP: 100%

"...Sis..."

"What the-?"
There was one cry, then a second. Genis looked to Rita temporarily as he picked up and put away the things that Oshawott threw.
"If I didn't see you right in front me, Rita-Sensei, I'd have said that second scream was you."
He looked concerned.
"It sounded like trouble. Should we check it out?"

"Why is this happening to us...?"

3,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
User ImageUser Image

││║Cole McGrath║││

҉҈ ҉ Location - Neo Domino ҉҈ ҉
ʬ Karmatic Balance - Neutral ʬ

║ BttryCore Energy - 100% ║

"oh! there a fellon here ,no one told us...its our job to get'em right!?"

kinda shoking our job to protect and we missed one

"i guess ill keep an eye out for her...whend you say jaeger was done ?oh! and to answer your question no you made my day with this bounty board so my alloance is all i need "

he said with a unsure smile ,he felt bad it was kinda like hoping for others to die ...it didint feel right

"may ,ill be on the roof and watch out for a Cloaked Woman with daggers and a dragon. shes our criminal of the week could you believe they didint say nothing before"

User Image

The strangeletter

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

:

"Apologizing will never make up for what I did..."

TP: 100%
OVL: lvl.5

"I said this before You wont be learning anything from me, not unless you prove yourself to me and before you ask, you'll know it when i invite you to a training session" said Yuri as he stood up and walked back up the stairs, "lets go see what Estelle wants" said Yuri, Forte sits well with him but something about him just does not feel right, he cant remember and it took him a month to remember his name but thats about all that he got from him, he had these dark powers but thats about all Yuri knows.

"Estelle... I don't deserve you or your kindness... not even your love"

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
I won't let anyone harm my friends!"
Simon's Energy:100%
Boota's Energy:100%
User Image
Simon listened and nodded. There was so much stuff he needed to learn about Port Island. He followed after lightly before seeing the Dragon. He looked horrorfied when it roared but he managed to at least keep his cool long enough. He turned to Junpei and followed his move and summoned Phoenix. "Lets help Junpei Phoenix!" he yelled firing the evoker to call him out. "I'll help you Junpei!" he yelled.

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Dark Signer Judai Yuki
✖Dark Signer Judai's Theme✖

"The world took away Okasan..."

User Image
✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰ - ✱ - ✲ - ✳ - ✴ - ✵ - ⋆

Judai stared at Raine before looking at Kratos with a look as Raine was explaining. Even though Judai was blank when Haou took over and fought Kratos, he had started to awake when Kratos shouted about killing Raine and so he held animosity towards him for killing him. He looked back at Raine and saw her flushed face and her stuttering. "Okasan are you feeling okay? It must be chilly in here for you to be stuttering like that..." Judai was still pretty oblivious to something like that as he looked at Kratos. He could hear Irpa saying that his friends were there.. 'I do miss them...' Judai didn't know that Irpa just wanted to feast on his own duel spirits, the same duel spirits that are pretty much parts of him. He stared for what seemed like minutes before he snapped his fingers. "So are you really wanting to be...my tousan? Are you really sorry for what you did to me?" he walked while the heartless undid the ropes but stayed near incase Kratos were to do something. He smiled alittle. 'Okasan's right. He did bring us all together...' he ignored Irpa's worries as he crouched down to stare with a childlike smile, "Okasan is right. You did do all that. You're so nice." he smiled more as he held out his hands to help him up.

✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰ - ✱ - ✲ - ✳ - ✴ - ✵ - ⋆

"So I'll take away something of theirs..."

3,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Theme Song

Mikhail Blanc

Location - in a plane

"skull 3 to base ,any new work for us?"

he asked the bridge back in f.a.s.

"""yeah We got a one in the wanteddead or alive section ill send you the name"""

information scrolls up on his screen caught his interest

"ok then in heading west towards zaphias maybe they have info on this Yuri Lowell guy"

with this he flew down to zaphias to investigate the fellon

"""we will inform the council your going HAVE FUUUUN""""

"guys be profesional"

Health
User Image
Ex-gear - new

User Image
Mikhail - healthy

User Image

User Image

bridge=redmikhail=blue

Quick Reply