Welcome to Gaia! ::

As this arguement continues Megan and Raven stand in the corner staring at Amaya in awe, "Who cares if it's a girls name?" Megan mutters silently, Raven nods as her widdened as look over Amaya's incredible beauty. Megan slowly moves towards Amaya in a kind of sleep walking stalker kind of way and waves to him slowly.
Amaya completely ignored Robin at this for a moment, turning back into his human form, still in that robe. Of course, he had been on Gogo's arm, which made her fall. 'Eek!'

Amaya waved at Meg and Raven cheerfully. 'I'm glad she doesn't live with only unmarried men! and OF COURSE I love her more than you! You're too young to even grasp what love is, anyways!' He said, turning back to argue with Robin, while Gogo awkwardly stood up.
"TOO YOUNG TO--" Robin shouted, and strode over to Gogo. He whispered in her ear, "Tell me, did he fall on his head when he was little?" He couldn't keep the furious tone out of his voice.
'N-No..' Gogo said. 'Amaya-nii is like this because-'

Amaya grinned and cut her off again. 'If I told you, you'd cry. So it's a secret.'

'Yes. A secret. Amaya-nii can't change because...He's dead. That's why he turned into a snake.'

'I'm better off this way.' Amaya scoffed, after calling 'Hello ladies!' To Meg and Raven.

Gogo sighed. 'I can't help but have sympathy for him....You see, Amaya-nii is like an unstoppable force of nature. You try to stop it, you just get exhausted. He even has to turn into a snake when he gets weak.'

'Exactly, Gogo-chan, so sex....you see...'

Gogo's eye twitched. 'How...Dare you...DON'T BE VULGAR!' She was still to tired to attack him, as he would see it as the klingon mating ritual or something anyway.
Megan and Raven both stare at Amaya in pity, Megan moves forwards once again and gives him a brief hug, "I'm so sorry." she says in a tone near to tears. As she hugs Amaya she once again feels the burns on her skin and is quick to back away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff