Welcome to Gaia! ::

Robin ran out the door, ignoring Gogo's question. He looked out at the city. "We have to make sure everyone knows to leave. Which means we need o get to the city. Starfire?" He turned to her, meaning for her to fly him across the water.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A small girl ran down the bust street, darting between people and cars. News had reached her ears of a heat wave-- but now it seemed to be getting coolr. The sky was lightening already.

"Hey, wait!" Enelya whispered. "I might be able to help!" And she started running the ther direction-- toward the water.

Enelya was hyrokinetic. She could control water. And perhaps if she made a large amount of mist from the ocean, it'd get cooler. It MIGHT help, she added to herself. people jostled against her, snapping, "What are you doing, little girl?" Once a woman tried to pull her south but she resisted. Needed to get to the water...

((Brb))
((Aoki and I are going to go. Bye bye Meg!))
As Megan tried to deflect some heat she could sence a huge amount of boiling water, "The lake...." she muttered to herself, but not only was it that, but water had unnaturally moved itself, "Another titan?" she asks herself but then feels a large wave of heat flow through her and is heavily weakened. She stares back up at the sun and continues trying to obsorb as much of its power as possible.

(Meanwhile)

Raven flies through the city she slowly levitates several people, she gains a huge group of people and after waving to Robin, signalling that she can't hold more, she flies into the distance still carrying as many people as possible.
Gogo was a little miffed that nothing was asked of her, but pushed it aside. As Robin would say, now was not the time. What were she, bestboy, and Cyborg to do? Should they go to the city, too? (Woah, that rhymed!)

'Yes, I will take you there.' Starfire said, going towards the door with Robin no doubt behind her. 'I hope Megan will be.....How is it you say...'All of right.'
"Gogo! You can help Raven to transport people. Cyborg, Beast Boy, make sure no one is left behind. Starfire and I will help Raven." Robin ordered.

Then, suddenly, the heat stopped increasing. Something had stopped the heat being sucked into the atmosphere-- but what? Robin had no time to ponder the sudden change of how one moment, it kept geting stiflingly warmer, and yet now it didn't seem to be growing and hotter?

"No time to lose. Let's go." he muttered, and pointed to the outskirts. "Starfire, we'll start there."

Beast Boy morphed quickly to an eagle and grabbed Cyborg's shoulders with his talons. He took to the air and soon the half robot and the changeling were out over the water, headed toward the outskirts to make sure all the citizens knew to go.
'Yes, alright.' Starfire said ,determined, she picked him up and flew him across the water, towards where he had pointed.

'Lessee....Help Raven, okay.' Gogo flew across the water to where Raven was, surprised she hadn't fallen, and landed near Raven. 'Do you need me to fly some people someplace? The most I could take would probably only be about 3, if they're children.'

She didn't notice the change in heat, but Starfire did. 'Ah...Earth's climate...Stopped changing...'
Megan feels the heat draw back an incredible amount, she looks around and finds that the entire city had stopped heating up. She could feel a large disturbance in the natural flow of things and widdens her eyes in what this could mean, "Oh no...." she mutters and covers herself in flames. She then jumps off the building and flies through the air, gliding along with the flames engulfing her. She searches through the city and then spots Robin as he is about to leave, "Robin!" she calls down, "I think there's an even bigger problem coming, we have to get out of here and I mean NOW!" she then begins gliding away from the city, "Make sure everyone gets out!" she then thinks to herself I just wish I could carry people with me.....but then......if I did that my flame would burn them to a crisp....
When Meg called down, Robin felt a terrible gut wrenching sensation in his gut. "What... " he began, but then trailed off. e and starfire were nearly over the city and the northern half of the city was deserted. "Okay... okay... over half the city is evacuated... but we need to help anyway as much as possible..."

Beast Boy dropped Cyborg down to the ground and Cyborg shepherded people out of the city while Beast Boy helped with the children and older people.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Enelya felt the heat go down, but this didn't stop her. She stood at the very edge of the water and raised her hands high in the air. The water churned for a moment, then sprays of mist shot up into the air. She moved her hands backward and the mist darted out over the city, dampening everything, but making it cooler. Enelya easily manipulated water's tempature, and if she could keep this up for as long as the people needed to leave the city, it might be okay... She prayed that she wouldn't drown anyone by mistake, though.
'What is the problem?' Starfire asked, looking up at Meg with big, curious green eyes.

Gogo helped gather people into one spot so that they would be easier for Raven to find and levitate, some of them weren't exactly comfortable with it.
The small, red haired girl Enelya blinked, seeing several figures up in the air. Being a newcomer to Jump city, she had never heard of the teen Titans, and didn't recognize Meg, Starfire and robin flying up in the air. Her large blue eyes blinked, but she didn't let down her concentration, because if she did, she might accidently drown the city. Didn't need that.

Robin felt sea spray on his face but didn't care. He glanced down, looking for people still left in the city.

Back up North, near Canada, an emormous heat wave built up. The heat had been blocked by some force, and now, it spilled over. Too sudden to predict, killer heat spilled over the country at a high speed of about two hundred miles per hour, and with it's great mass, Jump City was-- to put it bluntly-- about to know what it felt like to be deep fried.
Raven flies back and takes a large amount of more people. She carries them all up as lightly as possible but is somewhat struggling to keep her powers going.

Megan watches closely as all these people left the city as quickly as possible. She watches as Raven struggles to bring all of these people out of the city at once but still manages to do it. "I should be helping Raven..." she mutters to herself I may not get another chance to help if I don't... she thinks. Megan suddenly feels the heat coming back and she lands herself, "Crap!" she calls outloud even though nobody could hear her. Megan quickly begins to take in as much of the heat as she possibly could.
"No... no... NOOOO!" Enelya felt it getting warmer... warmer... warmer... She let down her hands and started running. A moment later she was surrounded by water, a shield around her, cooling her body. Still she ran, panting.

"Starfire! We need to leave! The heat's coming back!" Robin shouted. He signalled to Beast Boy, Cyborg and Raven and Gogo: "Come on! We need to leave the city!" he yelled.
'Ah!' said Starfire again, half towards Meg falling, and half towards the sudden rising in the temperature again. She sped off West for a bit, until she realized she was going the wrong way and started going South.

'Oh, s**t...' Gogo said, also noticing the heat rising. She could fly very quickly, but that was the added risk of falling and killing herself. She ran south, calling to Raven to catch up, running faster than any person could, then lifting off at the shoreline, going towards Robin and Starfire, who had been lagged from Starfire forgetting which way South was.
Megan feels the heat wasting away her powers. She can sence that she won't be able to hold out much longer but needs to keep storing in the heat as long as the other titans aren't far away enough with all the people. She keeps holding out for the sake of their lives.

Raven flies as quickly as she possibly can now as the heat rises, she calls up in front her, "Robin, where's Megan? I didn't see her get out of the city with you!" uses the strength in her voice to speak to Robin who is with Starfire and quite a bit in front of her.
"Try to fly the right way, Star!" Robin called irritably. "We need to keep moving!" He looked back at Raven. "I thought she was with you!" he called, confused.
At least the city has mostly been evacuated... he thought despairingly. But none of us are going to get hurt. he added to himself.
Beast Boy darted up at a pterodactyl and grabbed Cyborg again, and began flying South alongside Gogo.

Enelya leapt up into the air on a disk of water and soared over the buildings, but in the extreme heat now spreading, she couldn't hold out long. No.. gotta keep... going...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff