Welcome to Gaia! ::

As a heads up I will be using the poll to update you guys on the time, weather, and etc.

Time of Day: Afternoon 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Day: day 9 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Weather: Cloudy 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Highest floor: 20 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
Date: November 15th 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Distinct Citizen

User Image
+---Location: 20th Floor --- Health: In the green --- Status: Meh ---+
Arriving at the bar Contru was surprised with how crowded it was. There must be a lot of players waiting to gain entry to the next floor she thought. She walked up to the bar and just ordered a fruit juice that was known only to be available on this floor. She looked around and there were many young people here. She was almost sadden wit the thought. "What's the rush to get to to the next floor." she mumbled. She knew each level became more dangerous and knew the risk would be higher.

Miss_Reese-Chan's Husbando

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

t h ex r e d x s t o r m
xxxxxxxx is online

↘↘
                                                  Raegan watched in silence as Cliodhna began inspecting not only his spear but the rest of his current equipment as well. That was craftsmen for you; they were very thorough in their work. He guessed that they had to be considering their line of work, they weren't front line combatants in the way that he and others where; craftsmen and blacksmiths preferred to take on a more supportive role in battles and make sure that the equipment of the party were in tip top shape. The redhead teen could only chuckle embarrassingly when she had commented on him having been to 'hell and back' due to the state of his equipment; for the past couple days he had been a little busy 'working' and hadn't exactly took notice of his stuff lately due to the sheer amounts of fights he been in.

So looking like that was pretty accurate.

He noted what she said after inspecting, glad that she was able to work on his stuff. But then his small smile faltered when she mentioned that his spear might not be the same after she was done with it. It seemed that he underestimated the damage on his weapon, it was precious to him and he didn't want to lose it; but if the redhead craftsman told him that it was almost beyond repair, who was he to rebuke her? It was then that he noticed the young man that Clio had called 'Frostspire' approach them, like the redheaded girl he was also a craftsman of renown. Maybe he would be able to help his spear. He sighed softly when he spoke about sticking too a 'slashing weapon' "Unfortunately with my skills, I work best with a spear which is more suited for << Thrusting >>, this one is one of my strongest ones I have." He directed his attention to the battered spear in his hands; once shining with power and a royal air it now dulled and was covered in cloth and bandages. While still more powerful than anything Raegan he didn't want to risk completely breaking his treasure.

Bringing his attention back to Cliodhna his eyes widened when she spoke of her guildhall; 95 skilled people lost in an hour? There was clearly something strong that lurked it's walls. It was clear that the girl wanted to retake the hall but she couldn't do it without a decent party. He heard the small gasps and stares spread amongst the table, they were clearly shocked as well. Some had commented on the futility of the idea of fighting back as more people began to come to their table. He began assessing the people gathered, Raegan guessed that he was one of the highest leveled people here. Sure he was stronger but even he had doubts of fighting something that was strong enough to take on an entire guild especially now that his usual spear was out of comission, if it was a mob of enemies he would have a much more easier time; his sweeping skills and AOE moves would be very useful up in close quarters against them. He nodded mentally when the she began listing off the people she needed in her party.

"If you need DPS'ers then I'll help out, this is to fix up my << Rose Nasty >> after all" he once again pointed to his spear. Dealing damage was the best thing he was good at and with his equally high acrobatic and sprint skill his tactics usually squeezed down to running around, dodging, piercing and annihilating his enemy before they can move and attack. However there lied his weakness; durability. That didn't matter much if he could outmaneuver his enemy and dodge everything they threw at him but his defense and health were rather low for his level so if he got hit then he would get hit hard. A good tank would be very useful to take all the aggro away from him while his dealing the damage. Usually he would be asking a price for his services but this was for his weapon; he could do this one for free. He would need a new weapon to fight though, nothing he would find would match the Rose Nasty in power but he had no choice.

LOCATION: FLOOR 20 BAR xxCOMPANY: CLIODHNA & OTHER PEOPLE xxHEALTH: 80%

Radha Von Dementia

Bloody_Valentine_Good

Rys
p3qtp7g2:58="Rysaiah]

ooc: argh, dunno who else to quote OTL also sorry for this long one, lots to cover.

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kazumi Hotaru
Start:
Where I am:Floor twenty Bar
Health: Green
Current state: Half-drunk and angry

User Image

Kazuni looked at the bartender as he brought the drinks on the table. When he sat them down kazumi grabbed his shirt and said"Bring some for the rest of the table. Please."She said please since she already caused enough problems for him. She grabbed one of the drinks that were currently on the table and slid the other to Cliodhna. Kazumi looked at her drink closely and took a swig. She found that it was acceptable, by alot. She looked at everyone at the table and sighed. She heard that Cliodhna needed a good party in order to clear her guild hall. But that was only if someone was inside.

As the others spoke she opened her menu and sent everyone at the table a friend request and a party invite. As the bartender brought the rest of the drinks Kazumi paid him and blew him a kiss. She slowly gazed around the table and said"Look, if we are going to clear that hall we need to learn more about eachother. Any of us here could be in the murder guild, so if you are, I dont want a knife in my back when we go through that door. Cliodhna, we need to come to an agreement. Like you crafting us something for hard work.Or we take the hall for ourselves and create a new guild. By chance we all could live there until this whole thing dies down. But until then,"Kazumi said as she chugged the rest of her drink,"we need to know eachother and formulate a plan. So let me introduce myself. I am Kazumi Hotaru."
End:
Where I am: Floor twenty bar
Health:Green
Current state: Drunk and makeing plans

(O.O.C: I did this on my phone so dont mind my mistakes razz

Timid Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ⓅⓁⒶⓎⒺⓇ: Geki
ⓁⒺⓋⒺⓁ: 15
ⒽⓅ: 3300/3300
ⒻⓁⓄⓄⓇ: 20
ⓄⓄⒸ:

"Wait. What?!" Geki was stunned in disbelief. So basically, the girl lost 95 guild members inside her own guild headquarters? How in the world does that happen? That had to be a glitch of some kind on the game's part.

This was definitely worth investigating and certainly sounded more interesting than the quests Geki looked up earlier. "Well, I don't know if I'll be of any use, but I'll certainly help. I want to see what this place is like." With that, he accepted the party invite from the girl with the dog/cat/fox ears. "Oh yeah. My name's Geki, by the way."

Radha Von Dementia

Rysaiah

Bloody_Valentine_Goodness
User Image

R E I N A
caged bird
Wanting to be free

mood: Focused,
        xxxxxxxxxxxlocation:
        Floor 1 >> Floor 8,
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith:
        No one,
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhealth:
        Green.

Reina held her breath as she drew her arm back slowly, gripping the blade of her throwing knife firmly. She was perched in a tree not far from the Frenzy Boar, her brother's words echoing through her head. "Level up, level up, level up." It had been nearly the only thing he had told her when he was showing her how to play SAO. He'd explained it but she had been too busy trying to figure out sword skills to really listen. She wanted to show that she could master this virtual world game. But that was a week ago. Reina held her blade just on the brink of a toss as the sword skills activated, her Feathery Dragon perched on the opposite shoulder. When it powered up she let the blade fly, sinking onto the side of the Frenzy Boar. The beast let out pain roar, falling over, and bursting into pieces as it hit the ground. What remained scattered in the wind and disappeared. Hopping down from the tree gracefully, Reina stooped down to collect her throwing knife and looked around the fields. The Exp from the Boar was just enough to raise her level one, so she concluded that it was time to be done.

Reina made her way back to the Town of Beginnings where some players had started to take root. Everyone was still shell-shocked from the GM's news, but it was clear who was coping and who wasn't. There were still a good handful of players who wandered around aimlessly with a dull look in their eyes; it frightened Reina. Some locked themselves up. If they never went out they'd never get hurt, or so their logic went. It was crazy but it was better than the hundreds of players who couldn't stand to be stuck in SAO. Reina shivered at the thought and hugged herself, her dragon, Danny, nudged her cheek with his nose, as though to comfort her. So many had taken their own lives. Suicide. Screams. Misery. Pain. The first days were nothing but that. Not even those who enjoyed VRMMOs could compose themselves enough.

The pink haired girl looked around at the market place, her stomach suddenly growling. She hadn't eating since before she went hunting, and that was hours ago. She wandered over to a fruit stand, smiling politely at the owner as she bought an apple. She took a bite as she walked towards a bakery stand. The apple was good, but she needed more than just that. She also purchased some bread. She also picked up some peanuts as an afterthought. Finding a bench to sit on, she ate her food silently, observing the cluster in front of her, and feeding Danny. There wasn't order, but it wasn't chaos either. As though most players had a mutual agreement on who they were to be in this game. A fresh start almost. Reina shook her head as she started to compare it to back home. If she didn't think about the real world, she could remain sane in this one. When she finished eating she stood up and made her way to floor 8. She ran on Floor 1, since it was such a vast area, as Danny flew beside her screeching in delight. It was nice to just let the wind tickle her face and whip through her hair.

Level: 23
User ImageUser Image

Alister sighed heavily as he entered a town on the 20th floor alongside his younger sister, Isabelle. "You know....stocking up on supplies is becoming quite the tedious task."

"Unfortunately for us, there's not really anything we can do about it seeing as how neither of us have any healing skills. We have to rely almost entirely on healing crystals to heal ourselves," Isabelle replied, pausing for a moment before continuing, "Especially you." Her voice was laced with a delicate mixture of both irritation and concern. The fact that Alister was always the 'tank' so to speak aggravated her, but it couldn't be helped. Isabelle was a long ranged fighter, so there wasn't much she could do up close and personal, but still. She felt bad that Alister was always the one in immediate danger. Of course, the girl knew that her brother wouldn't have it any other way. Even if their positions were reversed, Alister would find a way to keep the aggro on him. That was just the way he was. Isabelle knew that her brother would do anything to keep her safe. Even if it meant risking his life in the process.

Alister sighed. "I know, I know. My health bar is almost constantly in the red, but I can't help it if the monsters love me," The teen replied jokingly as the duo headed towards a vendor. After re-stocking Alister turned around and another player caught his eye. "Is that.....my English teacher?" The teen asked himself. Alister was dumbfounded. There was no way that his teacher was stuck inside a VRMMORPG. It just didn't seem....right.

"Ms. Contru, is that you?"

OOC: Excuse the crappy post format. I'll do more with it later, but right now I just wanted to get out a post.

Quote:
"Contru"

Distinct Citizen

User Image
+---Location: 20th Floor --- Health: In the green --- Status: Worried ---+
Contru's heart nealy stopped after hearing someone call her name. She turned to see two kids standing nearby. She reconized the boy right away even though she couldn't remember his name. He was one of her students. Imediatly she checked he health. In the green, thats good. she thought to herself.
"Hello." She bowed her head slightly. Her attention was turned to the girl. She was so young! "Are you doing okay? Have you eaten?" She asked the two.
User ImageUser Image

Alister and Isabelle strolled over to Contru. His gaze shifted to his sister. "This is my literature teacher, Ms. Contru." The teen's gaze shifted back to the caring woman. "And this is my little sister Isabelle," Alister introduced politely.

Isabelle's gaze shifted to the woman who was introduced as Ms. Contru. "Its nice to meet you, and we're doing okay," She replied kindly before glancing towards her brother. "I don't know how long Alister will last though. He always insists on being a tank even though he's not really suited for it," She added. Her voice was laced with concern and a hint of sarcasm. Her stomach growled. "I guess I could use something to eat."

Distinct Citizen

User Image
+---Location: 20th Floor --- Health: In the green --- Status: Worried ---+
Contru nodded. "Let's get something to eat together." As they walked she asked them several questions. "Have you guys thought of joining a guild? It would most likely increase your chances of surviving if you had more people you can trust. That way Alister doesn't have to tank or you two are not alone as often." She stopped for a moment and looked at him. "Not everybody in the game is bad. As we move from level to level it might be necessary to protect the people we care about."
She really hoped her words sank in. She really didn't want an other people dying in this game because they just didn't work together. Contru also knew she looked like a hypocrite when saying this as well. She would join a guild, but she just is not in any rush to progress.
User ImageUser Image

The two siblings nodded in agreement and walked alongside Contru. "Its not a half bad idea. In most mmo's having a guild to back you up is a huge help. In Sao even more so," Alister replied indifferently.

Isabelle glanced towards Contru. "My brother hasn't been the most trusting person since the murder guilds showed up. That makes two of us," The young girl added casually. She couldn't even began to count the number of times they had been ambushed by pkers. They were lucky to still be alive.

Alister looked towards Contru. "So how about you Ms. Contru? Are you in any guilds?"

User Image

R E I N A
caged bird
Wanting to be free

mood: Concerned,
        xxxxxxxxxxxlocation:
        Floor 8 >> Floor 20,
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith:
        No one,
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhealth:
        Green.

It didn't take too long for Reina to reach floor 8. She smiled as the trees loomed over her from the entrance. Of all the floors cleared so far, eight was by far her favorite. Covered in water and immense verdant trees, players had to use the branches to travel across the floor, almost as though transversing to this floor had turned them all temporarily into monkeys. Reaching up with both hands, Reina grasped the lowermost branch of a nearby tree, hoisting herself up. It didn't take too much work to get to height where the trees began to grow into each other. Danny perched on her shoulder, content to let the pink-haired girl do all the work instead of flying. From there Reina walked from tree to tree, feeling as though she was walking on clouds. Her house was in the western region of floor so she headed left, and left again. Though it was a little out of the way, and not exactly near any town, she liked the seclusion of it. Her brother had known a player good with woodworking and gotten it for her. Being a beta tester he was more than ready for SAO when it released. As Reina turned the door knob to her treehouse, she couldn't help wishing her brother were still with her. She opened the door and walked in, shutting it softly behind her and leaning back against it. Where are you now, brother?

Sighing, she combed a hand through her hair, but her thoughts were interrupted by a message. Confused, Reina opened it up, and was surprised to see a message from one of her brother's friends. She'd almost forgotten he had sent her a friend request. Chuckling at the memory, she recalled meeting him for the first time. A huge guy that had intimidated her slightly. He had told her she thought she was cute so why not send her a friend request. She'd laughed at that as she accepted it, pushing the green circle as he brother playfully punched him in the arm. Bringing herself back to reality, Reina wondered why he was messaging her. She touched the blinking yellow circle and read, her fingers curled by her lips. "Wanted to check how you're doing, Rei. I remember your brother sayin' you were new to this all, though I haven't seen him. Can't get ahold of him either, thought maybe you'd know? Anyway, if he's not with you, wanna catch a drink on Floor 20? --Jerry" What stuck out most was that he hadn't seen her brother either. It concerned her enough to think about heading up to floor 20, though truth be told she hadn't been passed 14 and she was a little nervous. Pursing her lips she sent a quick reply and took out her transport crystal. It was the only one she had, but she didn't want to risk getting caught on the other levels by herself. There were probably a good amount of monsters there she hadn't encountered before, and there was also the murder guilds. The thought sent a chill down her spine. On that good note, Reina held the crystal up and spoke the location of a safe zone of Floor 20, and closed her eyes.

When she opened them again she was in the middle of a town, a ruined city filled with newer buildings. Reina found it a little off-putting and a drastic change from floor 8. Taking in the town she noticed that as far as the basics go, it wasn't hugely different from the other downs, even the Town of Beginnings. Then she realized she had no idea where to meet Jerry. There was a bar near where she was, but she couldn't be sure that was where he had meant. Mentally hitting her forehead, the pink-haired girl opened up the menu and sent him a message to let him know she was on floor 20. Then she waited.

(Is anybody going to post?)

Unbeatable Gaian

(Is this roleplay still going?)
Digital Commander
(Is anybody going to post?)

(I hope so...I don't want this rp to die)

Unbeatable Gaian

(Anyone up for remaking it?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas