Welcome to Gaia! ::

As a heads up I will be using the poll to update you guys on the time, weather, and etc.

Time of Day: Afternoon 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Day: day 9 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Weather: Cloudy 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Highest floor: 20 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
Date: November 15th 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Fashionable Millionaire

User Image
For the first few hours everyone was having fun. Friends were laughing, smiling, and joking around. Then it happened...
Everyone was suddenly in the middle of the Town of Beginnings. Then the Game Master appeared. Telling them the most important rule in Sword Art Online; death in the game meant death in real life. With no way to log out, and no way to leave the game, someone must beat the game in order for everyone to leave the game. But that seemed impossible to clear all 100 floors. After that everyone used their mirror, making them look they actually do, making it so you were actually in the game. Many people became shocked by all of this, but some people actually went off to train, and become better, some of them were beta testers, others were just smart. Its been a week since this all started, and every day the death tole keeps rising.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What if there was no Kirito, no Asuna, no Klein...
The players can only depend on themselves now.
This Roleplay is based off the idea that all the cannon characters never existed, making the game seem more hopeless then in the anime, and manga.

Fashionable Millionaire

Rules
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) Follow Gaia's TOS, and stuff, you should already know not to break it.

2) There will be time skips in this RP for story reasons, this is more of a warning.

3) Decent spelling, and grammar, I don't have the best spelling, and grammar, so I'm not going to be extremely strict about it.

4) I'd like posts very often, so I guess at least twice every 2-3 days, I would love more though. If you'll be away just PM.

5) No godmodding, or autohitting.

6) Relationships are fine. Just no cybering, keep it pg-13

7) Don't leave people out. Its no fun to post with out others.

8 ) Post at least 2 paragraphs per post, and please no novels

9) Be creative with your character

10) Lastly have fun

(( If I add more rules they'll be in red ))

Fashionable Millionaire

Skeleton

My puppet master is: (username)
Picture: (anime only)
Name: (your in game name for the RP)
Sexuality:
Weapon: (up to 3)
Skills: (up to 5 your good at)
Bio: ( at least 1 paragraph )
Extra:

(( PM me this titled "I won't die in here" ))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Accepted Profiles

My puppet master is: Silversunset92
Picture: User Image
Name: Kamira
Sexuality: Heterosexual
weapons: One-handed dagger, throwing blades, two-handed straight sword
skills: Straining, Aerobics, Night Vision, Sewing, Drug Mixing
Bio: Kami was a quiet girl, not much can be said about her. She was top student for several years. Kami is witty, smart, quick as a whip, but everyone looked over her due to her lack of words. She was not teased but if you were to ask someone who she was, they would say "I don't know...I think she is the quiet one."She had a small group of friends who introduced her to SAO. At first, she wasn't all that into it, but later Kami reached out to SAO to break the quiet side of her. In SAO she could be anyone, do anything!

She was always a good student, did her homework, but the moment her responsibilities were over she was tuned in to SAO. Her mother and father never paid much attention to it because Kami always got fantastic grades and never caused problems. Kami learned quickly in SAO, aligned herself with the right people--her friends in real life included-- and became someone that the real world would never have imagined she could be. She flourished in SAO, free as a bird.

likes: Building friendships, in-depth conversation, Hunting//raiding parties
dislikes: Bullies, braggers, people who ignore her or don't have the courtesy to acknowledge her.
Extra: Kami strives to find companionship, she will go out of her way to become your friend.

My puppet master is: ButterSword123
Name: Fox
Sexuality: Straight
Weapon: Katana
Skills: One-handed curved blade, Katana, battle healing, parry, cooking
Bio: Fox and his friends all signed up for the beta the day they heard of it. Sadly only Fox became a beta tester. He didn't make it far, but he was able to learn how to get more advanced abilities early on. After the huge announcement in the town of beginnings, he found his friends, and they headed out of town, and started to level up more, and more. He showed them a few of the exploits he found while beta testing, and they became really good really fast. Everything was going great until while outside of town, when a murder guild decided to kill his entire guild except his best friend, who was beat until his health bar was red, then they healed him. They would continue doing this till Fox gave up the rest of his equipment. It didn't matter anyways though, after all of that they killed his best friend, then walked up to him ready to kill him. Fox was in such a rage he beat them all till they gave back his stuff, and all of friends' stuff. He couldn't believe that it happened all in first week. He now tends to stay in town, soloing once in a while, but he does like enjoy meeting people even if he'll never talk to them again. He also is hoping to find a new guild.
likes: Relaxing, solo playing, eating, nice people, and guilds
dislikes: jerks, people who hate beaters, and murderers more than anything.
Extra: Fox technically isn't his real name but he uses it in real life,
also is called a beater.

My puppet master is: Vengful_Afterlife_Soul
Name: Kazumi Hotaru
Sexuality: Bisexual
Weapon: One handed straight sword, One-handed sword
Skills: Light metal Equipment, One-handed dagger, One-handed straight sword, Tracking,
Bio: Kazumi is a first time player since she never signed up for the beta. She never cared about any skills or her health until that faithful day. She got a manual from one of the beta testers and became good enough to survive in the game. Kazumi is an ill mannered girl and doesn't take most things seriously.
dislikes: Murder guild, Solo-Players
Extra: She used to drink in real life

My puppet master is: callypso213
Picture: Real / In-Game
Name: Nariko
Weapon: Katana
Skills: One-handed curved blade, Katana, Battoujutsu, Battle Healing, Meditation
Bio: Nariko's family were rich, her father being the CEO of a major corporation, and thus was able to enjoy many things; one of them being MMO's. A lot of people believed she was a spoiled brat where in truth it was actually quite the opposite. Her parents had taught her that even though they had money, she still needed to work hard to earn it. So she did by doing her best in school. Halfway through middle school, one of her friends introduced her to the MMO scene and Nariko had been hooked ever since. During her second year of high school, she had gained a reputation within the community when she became one of the few people who create detailed maps to share with the other players and had gained the unofficial title of "Lady" from constantly helping out the newbies. Having a 10:1 ratio from duels doesn't hurt either.

Nariko was given access to the beta of SAO after graduation college but unfortunately, it was during its final week. She was able to gather some important information but it was all for nothing. After logging in to SAO on release day, the "Death Game" started and everything was changed. At first she though it was a joke until one of her friends was killed and didn't appear at the respawn location; they were even erased from her friends list. A week later and she is the only one from her remaining group who is willing to venture out of the cities. During that week however, Nariko come close to dying several times from gankers (player killers who waits until their prey is low on HP from fighting monsters before attacking). Unfortunately she now has a permanent red icon, causing other players to avoid her due to the player killer status.
likes: Exploring new areas, helping low level players and gaining shiny new items of course
dislikes: Player Killers (the ones who do it for fun) and people who refuse to help clear the floors
Extra: In real life Nariko was a practitioner of Iaido, a non-combative form of Iaijutsu (Battoujutsu), which gives her a slight edge over some other Battoujutsu users in the game. She learned to play violin at a young and occasionally plays in-game though usually when she is alone.

My puppet master is: Contru
Name: Contru
Weapon: Sword. Shield
Skills:
Light Metal Equipment
One-handed Straight Sword
Working towards Holy Sword
Bio: Contru always loved that she was lucky enough to live in an age where technology was so amazing. She was an English teacher in Japan who loved to spend her evenings playing virtual mmo rpgs. She really liked the idea of SAO and stood in line for hours to get a copy.
Now that the game is real, she is a little more cautious. She dedicates herself to defending the younger players because she lost one of her students on level 3 when she hesitated to kill a humanoid. She is not really skilled at anything and moves at a slow pace throughout the game. She does not really believe she will make it out alive but she will do her best to protect others.
Likes: She likes hanging around safe zones to train and learn from other players.
Dislikes: She hates people to take the game to lightly and are rude and trouble makers.
Extra:

My puppet master is: Sonic_Kaos
Picture:
Real Life / In-Game
Name: Raegan
Weapon: Two Handed Assault Spear
Skills: One Handed Assault Spear, Two Handed Assault Spear, Acrobatics, Sprint, Musical Instrument
Bio: Raegan is like you average young male: Sporty, loves girls, music and above all else; video games and when he got his hands on SAO he was like a kid in a candy store. He had heard many good things about the game and his friends who played it had encouraged him to join in the fun. First off everything went well, he spent his time training and going down dungeons with his friends and the guild that they had made. But soon enough 'that' day came and had changed his life upside down along with everyone else's. The virtual world became real life and 'dying' in the game meant dying for good, and during one dungeon run he and his friends had come across a strange and powerful enemy in a low leveled area which began to slaughter everyone around it; including Raegan and his friends.

Enraged and heartbroken at the sight of his friends mangled bodies he charged it and eventually killed the beast that had killed so many before him. Earning him the title as 'The Red Storm'. His time in the game had hardened the young man into a scarred warrior, but despite this he is still the friendly and welcoming person he has always been and it always happy to help out people he comes across
dislikes: Killing, Bullies and Coffee
Extra: Raegan used to get into fights as he grew up, because of this he is more intact with his survival instincts which have helped him in battles; allowing him to think more clearly and incorporate tactics.

My puppet master is: Radha Von Dementia
Name: Cliodhna
Sexuality: Lesbian
Weapon: Mace, Shield, Throwing Dart(s)
Skills: Equipment Appraisal, Extended Weight Limit, Blunt Weapon Forging, Parry, Battle Healing
Bio: Not much is known about Cliodhna's real life beyond that she is an avid video gamer whom has played in multiple games and betas using the same in game name for everything.

In game Cliodhna is a well known craftier whom in prior games mass produced "Best in Slot" quality equipment and took custom orders at "Material-value" price which is generally far cheaper than "Market Price". When Cliodhna announced that she was leaving her prior game due to getting into the beta for S.A.O. a full on eighty man raiding guild followed in the hopes that her gear would give them the edge they need to be the "Server First" to clear all hundred floors. At first having such a strong flow of work orders hindered her leveling and farming until she found a scheduled that works for her...

8-10 hours of leveling, 4-6 hours of farming, 4-6 hours of filling orders, about a hour in transit or vendoring and up to 2-3 hours for food and rest per day.

It wasn't long before "non-guildies" began to notice her skill and started to add more work orders...
dislikes: Player Killers, PVP in general, Talking about real life
Extra: Cliodhna has an extremely thick Irish accent which makes most people believe that the name Cliodhna might be her real name.

My puppet master is: Xymanore
Picture: Grant:Armored///Grant: UnArmored
Name: Grant
Weapon: Straight Swords, Kite Shields, Claymore
Skills: One Handed Straight Swords, Heavy Metal Equipment, Battle Healing, Parry
Bio: Cid Grants, or Grant in game was your normal 24 year old American.. College Student, Job working on computers, the works. Cid managed to win a sweepstakes along with his friends to get into the Japanese launch of SAO, and on launch day him and his 5 closest friends logged in... and at first everything was great, then the sky turned red... The message had been Delivered to the Players, "Win or Die"... He was ready to die to fight beside his friends to save everyone... then less than a week later he was the only one of his group left..

On that Day He took a vow never to let anyone else Die if He could Prevent it. He Very soon Earned the title "Titan of Aincrad" For his ability to be unmoving like a mountain in a fight...
dislikes: PKers, Recklessness, Cowards,
Extra: Grant is known as "The Titan of Aincrad.. he's heard tale of an extra skill that will let him use a two handed weapon in one hand <<Monkey Grip>> and he is trying to find the quest to unlock it

My puppet master is: Gamebrain25
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Geki
Weapon: One Handed Straight Sword
Skills: One-Handed Straight Sword, Picking, Fishing, Acrobatics, Parry
Bio: Geki is actually Shigeki Hino, who is the president of the swim club at his high school. Only his closest friends know what a huge otaku he is. As for his life outside of school, it's fairly average. His family runs a bakery which they also live in. Geki lives with his mother, father, and a little pug named Kiba. He first heard about SAO from his friends and, having never tried VRMMOs before, was super excited about it. He received his Nerve Gear for his 16th birthday and, after figuring out the instructions, proceeded to log into SAO for the first time. He had no idea what he was getting into.
likes: Swimming, gaming with his friends, superhero shows, the ocean, any sort of dumplings
dislikes: Raisins, snobby people, player killers
Extra:

My puppet master is: Rysaiah
Name: Frostpine
Weapon: Two-Handed Straight Sword
Skills: Slash Weapon Forging, Heavy Metal Armor Forging, Light Metal Armor Forging, Metal Equipment Repairing, Metal Refining
Bio: Frostpine is young man with no previous work experience who enjoyed playing video-games, he feels removed from a reality he finds difficult and is able to achieve a fantasy worth working for. A fan of being helpful in games Frostpine is a master-blacksmith. Although not the best at fighting he is useful to players trying to reach the top floor for his ability with a hammer.
likes: Making, and Repairing items, Supporting players in need, Guilds, Parties
dislikes: Impatience, People who are sneaky or betraying, Player-Killers
Extra: Frostpine relies heavily on team-mates for support in battle, whilst supplying useful Equipment for battle.

My puppet master is: A h o u - c h a n
Picture: Reina
Name: Reina
Weapon: One-handed Rapiers, Blade Throwing, One-handed Dagger
Skills: Acrobatics, Sprint, Familiar Communication, Straining, Picking
Bio: Reina and her twin brother were close from birth. They didn't look alike but what they lacked in features, they more than made up in spirit. They were nearly inseparable. That is, until her brother began to drift away, losing himself in video games, and eventually, to the virtual world. For years she didn't know how to get him back, so when one day he offered for her to join him on the release of this 'amazing new game' she didn't question it. She hadn't played many games before, especially not VRMMO, but they borrowed a friend's Nervegear, and her brother showed her the basics. She had done fencing for a few years when she was younger so it wasn't too hard to pick up on. It was the first time in a while that she had felt close to him, just like when they were younger. But when the game master bleed through the ceiling and announced that SAO was no longer a game, her brother ran. He knew where to go and what to do. Reina was too stunned to follow. She hasn't seen him since.
dislikes: Video games, heights, and Kayaba
Extra:

My puppet master is: Digital Commander
Name: Alister Sinclair
Weapon: One-handed straight sword
Skills: One-handed straight sword, Acrobatics, Sprint, working on Darkness Blade, Light Metal Equipment.
Bio: Alister was renowned for his sleepless nights he spent playing video games. Even during school, he would think about possible strategies he could employ. Needless to say, a lot of his classmates were shocked by his grades. He was the highest ranked student in his class and soon to be valedictorian. That is, until the 'Death Game' began.

Alister had played the beta with his little sister Isabelle. The two of them made quite the combination, and quickly became a force to be reckoned with. They became crucial players on the front lines.

After getting the game and realizing what all was at stake, he became a much more cautious person. Alister became hesitant to rush out into a battle and the person who fought bravely on the front lines became no more. It wasn't that he feared dying himself, but he couldn't bear to see anything like that happen to Isabelle.
likes: VRMMORPG's, his sister Isabelle, Video games in general, being able to protect someone.
dislikes: player killers, being helpless, bullies, arrogance.
Extra: N/A

My puppet master is: Digital Commander
Name: Isabelle Sinclair
Weapon: Throwing knives and a bow.
Skills: Blade throwing, Archery, Drug Mixing, Woodcrafting, Light Metal equipment
Bio: Isabelle was extremely close to her brother despite the age gap between them, and the two could often be found playing video games in the early hours of the morning. The two of them made quite the combination, often duoing dungeons and challenging bosses.

Needless to say, she was absolutely ecstatic to hear about Sword Art Online. Isabelle played through the beta with Alister, and the two made quite a name for themselves. During the beta, the duo could often be found fighting in the front lines.

As of late however, they've been much more cautious. The risks were a lot higher now. Where as in most games death meant a penalty to experience or gear, in Sword Art Online, death gave you a free trip to the after life.
likes: Her brother Alister, being able to help people, pasta.
dislikes: player killers, bullies, seafood.
Extra: N/A

Fashionable Millionaire

Skills

Musical Instrument
Sewing
Equipment Appraisal
Tools Appraisal
Purchase Negotiation
Sales Negotiation
Drug Mixing
Slash Weapon Forging - The effectiveness with which a player can craft Slashing Weapons.
Thrust Weapon Forging - The effectiveness with which a player can craft Stabbing Weapons.
Blunt Weapon Forging - The effectiveness with which a player can craft Blunt Weapons.
Light Metal Armor Forging - The effectiveness with which a player can craft Light Metal Armor.
Heavy Metal Armor Forging - The effectiveness with which a player can craft Heavy Metal Armor.
Metal Equipment Repairing - The effectiveness with which a player can repair metal equipment and tools.
Metal Refining - The effectiveness with which a player can turn raw ore into refined ingots of metal.
Familiar Recovery
Familiar Communication
Woodcrafting
Picking - The ability to open locked chests and doors. The doors of rooms rented or owned by players cannot be affected by this skill.
Searching - A skill that determines the player's detection range. Allows finding monsters and players in hiding.
Tracking - A modification to the Searching skill which allows tracking monsters. Can also be used to track a player who is registered as a friend by displaying their footprints from a certain time.
Straining - The ability to hear sounds from further away than normal. Higher level of skill grants the ability to hear through locked rooms.
Hiding - Allows for a person to disappear. Only works on targets that use visual tracking.
Acrobatics - Determines a player's jumping height and the ability to perform aerial maneuvers. Bottom level is the natural jumping height for the Player.
Night Vision - The player can see better in darker conditions.
Reveal
Sprint - This skill is both an activatable burst of speed, and a passive increase in the player's effectiveness at dodging strikes.
Extended Weight Limit - Increases inventory size and weight capacity.
Combat SkillsEdit
Parry - The ability to use an attack to block an opposing strike. Maximum level makes it possible to destroy an item currently at less than half of the maximum durability; anything with a durability above that will not be damaged.
Howl - Attracts the attention of NPC monsters and increases a player's Hate value. Often used by tanks to lure enemies to the player.
Battle Healing - Recover low amounts of HP over time during battle. It can be leveled up by constantly getting one's HP into the red zone.
Emergency Recovery
Meditation «Extra Skill» Increases HP regeneration and decreases the remaining time of negative statuses by entering a mental concentration pose. Obtained in a 6th floor quest.
Light Metal Equipment - The effectiveness with which a player can use Light Metal Equipment.
Lightweight Shield Equipment
Leather Equipment - The effectiveness with which a player can use Leather Equipment.
Heavy Metal Equipment - The effectiveness with which a player can use Heavy Metal Equipment.
Spiritual Light
Fighting Spirit

Weapon Skills
One-handed Straight Sword
One-handed Curved Blade
One-handed Dagger
One Handed Rapiers
One-handed Assault Spear
One-handed War Hammer
Wild Dance
Two-handed Straight Sword
Two-handed Assault Spear
Two-handed Battle Axe
Blade Throwing
Martial Arts - An «Extra Skill» unlocked from a quest on the 2nd Floor which allows using Sword Skills with one's hands and feet.
Katana - An «Extra Skill» that is unlocked by frequent usage of the One-handed Curved Blade and allows the usage of katanas.
Archery- An «Extra Skill» that is unlocked by frequent usage of ranged attacks.
Dual Blades - A «Unique Skill» given to the player with the fastest reaction time.
(Contru is working towards) Holy Sword - «Unique Skill»
(Digital Commander is working towards)Darkness Blade - «Unique Skill»
(taken by callypso213) Battoujutsu - «Unique Skill» Means "Sword Drawing."
Shurikenjutsu - «Unique Skill» Means "Concealed Weapons."
Infinite Spear - «Unique Skill»

Fishing - The effectiveness with which a player can catch fish. Higher levels catch rarer fish more often.
Cooking - The effectiveness with which a player can combine ingredients to create varieties of food, some of which can have medicinal properties. Higher level of skill allows the cooking of higher-ranked foods.

Fashionable Millionaire

Known Locations
((Based on the Anime, and other))

Game Start - November 6th 1:30 PM, 2022
Floor 0 (Black Iron Castle Hidden Dungeon) - Boss Solo cleared by Yui
Floor 1 - Clear December 4th, 3:00 PMish, 2022
Floor 2 - Clear December 13-14th, 2022
Floor 3 - Start of true humanoid monsters, start of mission quest which ends at 9th floor
Floor 6 - Mentioned as the last floor players reached in beta but seems to be a mistake
Floor 8 - <<Friben>> home of Silica
Floor 9 - End of Dark/Light Elf mission quest started on Floor 3
Floor 10 - Real last floor beta players got to, difficult monster Katana skills started here
Floor 11 - <<Taft>> Kirito joined Black Cats here in anime
Floor 17 - First meeting place of Kirito & BCotFM where he saved them,
Floor 19 - Guild Home & Grave of Griselda of Golden Apple
Floor 20 - <<Sunlit Forest>> Known for fields/farms/small villages, Location of Bar from Murder Case
Floor 22 - low monster population, weak floor boss, local boss in lake, forest/lake area
Floor 24 (ALO) - <<Panareze>> Mostly Lake/water floor similar to Floor 61, made of many small islands connected
Floor 25 - The Army loses many of it's elite players and influence, heavy casualities to Two-Headed Giant Boss
Floor 27 - <<Ronbaru>> Mine-like underground floor covered in darkness, Black Giant boss, Floor where BCotFM died
Floor 28 - Frontline during Kirito training BCotFM,
Floor 30 - Frontlines during death of BCotFM
Floor 35 - Kirito meets Silica here, <<The Forest of Wandering>>, also location where Nicholas the Renegade appeared
Floor 38 - Guild <<Silver Flag>> wiped out here by orange guild
Floor 39 - First HQ of KoB
Floor 46 - Location of <<Anthill>> a great farming place Kirito used during Reindeer SS
Floor 47 - <<The Hill of Memories>> Pet Revival Quest, called the <<Flower Garden>>
Floor 48 - <<Lindas>> Kirito used as base in April 2024, Lizbeths Shop location in anime
Floor 49 - <<Myugen>> Front line during latter Reindeer SS
Floor 50 - Heavy front line casualities similar to 25th floor, <<Algade>> loation home of Kirito in anime
Floor 55 - White Dragon/Crystalite Ingot Quest, <<Steel City>> Grandum, Current/Final HQ of KoB,
Floor 56 - Headquarters/Castle of Divine Dragons Alliance
Floor 57 - <<Marten>> Location of Area Murder Case start
Floor 58 - Mountain/Hills, Ice & Snow area, local boss Ice Dragon
Floor 59 - Location of Nap Under Tree,
Floor 60 - Armored Warrior of Stone boss, said to be relatively easy
Floor 61 - <<Salemburg>>, mostly water area location of Asuna's home in anime
Floor 63 - Clear June, 2024
Floor 65 - Horror themed old castle with astral/spirit type monsters
Floor 66 - Horror themed old castle with astral/spirit type monsters
Floor 67 - Last boss casualties suffered prior to Floor 74, tough battle for KoB, talk between Kirito & Heathcliff
Floor 69 - The Black Swordsman face dives into floor in front of floor boss incident
Floor 70 - Clear August, 2024
Floor 73 - 9-10 days prior to 74 clear, September 25th - October 2nd, 2024
Floor 74 - Mid-October 12-20th, 2024 in anime
Floor 75/Game End in anime
Floor 100 - Scarlet-Jade Castle, succesfully employed the Empty Fort strategy.

Fashionable Millionaire

Guilds, and Parties
User Image

Parties:

Fox and Kamira

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guilds:

N/A

Fashionable Millionaire

User Image

Those who have died: N/A

Fashionable Millionaire

Fashionable Millionaire

Fox
User Image
Mood:Cheery
With:No one
Health:In the Green

Fox looked up at the sky, it was beautiful, even if it was just a game. A game that was all to real. So many people had already died. His own friends including, but he wouldn't let that get him down, he knows they wouldn't want him sulking about it, they were always that way. He walked down the street, his katana strapped to his side. He held his head up high smiling, even with a large group of people yelling at him about being a beater, things like "Go kill yourself" "No one likes you" and "I hope you die" didn't phase him at all. He kept on walking down the street till he got to a food vendors stale. He bought some food, and ate it with a stupid grin on his face after he finished it. More, and more people noticed he was a beater, more insults. None of which really hurt him, but it wouldn't change the fact he didn't like them for it. He eventually found a bench, and laid down on it, with one arm over his eyes. It's so unfair that people are violent, and rude to me just because I was a beta tester, and I may cheated a little bit, but still if they wanted to know they could've just asked. Fox seemed so out of place to the others around him. Most were still freaking out, or totally focused on something, but here was this one guy just laying down relaxing, like he was still in the real world.

Timid Kitten

User Image|||Kamira|||

Chaos. That was the best term Kami could use to explain what happened in those days after they had been told that they were permanently stuck in this Virtual Reality. She had never hated SAO so much in her life, now that it held her life in balance. For the first little bit, she did things differently. Her and some friends had holed up in an Inn. It was located on Floor 20, and there were people who came and went but they had decided to stay, surviving the best they could by pooling their resources. Then, it began to happen. One-by-one people began to go out on missions and never return. For now it was just herself and one other her best friend in real life.

Kami looked over at her friend who was sitting against the table, her head flat against the surface of the table and drool dripping from her mouth. This was usual for Reign, as she liked to be called online. Kami got a laugh out of her for her unusual sleeping habits. She had never been aware of them until the time that they actually had to sleep in the world.

"Rei, I'm going out for a bit."

The black haired girl's head snapped up. Kami could see the fear in Reign's face. She knew exactly what the other girl was thinking. Kami smiled softly at her friend, touching her shoulder as she passed. She then wrapped her arms around her best-friend, hugging her tightly.

"Do not worry, I will come back. I promise!"

Kami kissed the top of her friend's head, ruffled her hair, and then went out the front door. The four walls of their make-shift home were starting to drive her crazy, and Kamira needed some space, some Virtual Reality air!

Since Kamira had opened up her mirror, her own face replacing that of her avatar face, she had done her best to not think of what was happening in the real world. It had only been a week, but the reality of death still had not set into Kami's mind. She looked down at her hands, rotating them as she walked towards the edge of the little town they had taken refuge in. Murder Parties were common and Kamira was wary of them, but she knew she was of high enough level to defend herself.

There was not much to eat around here, at least not what she liked, so the platinum haired girl moved towards a transport portal, hoping to return to the Town of Beginnings. Upon arrival, Kami could hear angry voices, people calling another boy a "Beater". Such a derogatory term, Kami hated it. She crossed her arms and scowled as she approached them, by now the boy had moved on completely ignoring them.

"Really? Beater or not we are all stuck here so stop being jerks!"

Emotions that are Running high:I'm stuck here! Trapped!
Those beside me: I am on my own.
Where we are located:Floor 20//Floor 1
Silversunset92 has something to say: Hope this isn't too terrible for a first post! It is long, the others will not be this crazy, I promise!

Tell me what's worth fighting for

When we know there's nothing more

Fashionable Millionaire

Fox
User Image
With:Kamira

Fox looked up at the girl defending him, or at least that's what he'd call it. He stood up, and walked over to her, with a slight smile. The people that were yelling at Fox not a moment ago completely shut up after that white haired girl yelled at them. " Thanks for the help,they were starting to give me a headache, anyways nice to meet you my names Fox." He put his hand out to shake hers, he had a grin on his face. Even after being yelled at Fox was still cherry as ever. She'll probably be like the rest of them, I won't ever see her again. He wished his friends were still here, they enjoyed meeting new people just as much if not more than Fox. By now his best friend would've hit on her, the girl that he hung out with would've slapped his best friend, and they'd all be laughing really hard. Even with all of this going on, he didn't let any of it show, in his mind if he acted happy, he could at least make someone else's day. It was all getting to him at that one moment, it finally sunk in, but still he smiled, not only to make others happy but in hope he too could be happy later.

Timid Kitten

User Image|||Kamira|||
People had shut up pretty quickly, so quickly that Kamira was actually shocked. She held a scowl on her face for a moment before realizing that the boy she had defended was reaching out to her. Kami shook her head, smiling sweetly at him as she took his hand and shook it.

"I'm Kamira. It really is no problem, I hate bullies."

She replied, her smile never fading. Beaters in her opinion, no matter what the level were still human, they were still trapped just like everyone else. Plus, good on them for surviving. Kamira looked at her new friend, Fox, studying him up and down. He couldn't be too much older or younger than herself. She had never seen him before, but he very easily could have been a student at the same school she had gone to.

"So, heard of any new and juicy gossip?"

Kami snappped out of her thoughts and looked up into Fox's eyes as she spoke. It sometimes made people uncomfortable how she held their gaze, like she was staring into their soul, but it was how she was taught. It was respectful to look into your friends eyes as they spoke.

Emotions that are Running high: Content
Those beside me: Fox
Where we are located:Floor 1
Silversunset92 has something to say:I will be off to bed soon, I will reply in the morning!

Fashionable Millionaire

Fox
User Image

Fox continued to smile, he opened up his menu, and stood there looking for her name. He then pressed send on a party invite to her. " Here, you seem to be heading somewhere, and since you helped me I should help you." He then flipped though more menus till he found his inventory, and took out some bread. He took a bite of it, and then closed his inventory. He ate a lot in Sword Art Online since he couldn't eat real food. Fox actually felt a little happy, he met someone nice, who might end up becoming a good friend of his. She's pretty cool, I wonder how she handles herself in a fight, probably better then myself. I should train more, I don't want to die in this place. He then remembered his friends being killed in front of him, he knew he had to make it out, for their sake. I definitely need to train more.

Timid Kitten

User Image|||Kamira|||

He opened his menu and sent a party request. Kami thought it was a quick response to an act of kindness. It was nice of him to offer her help over such a simple act of kindness. She watched as he held a loaf of bred in his hands.

"I...was actually headed to buy some food. Habit, y'know?"

Kami smiled softly at him, holding her hands up and shrugging in an 'Oh Well,' fashion. She assumed he would understand, considering he himself was eating a loaf of bread. Kami's smile faded as she thought about the gravity of their situation. He also seemed to be thinking about something so Kami took the opportunity to open up her own menu and accept his party invite.

"There! A new friend! You can never have too many!"

Emotions that are Running high: Content
Those beside me: Fox
Where we are located:Floor 1
((Hit send too soon, edited))

Fashionable Millionaire

Fox
User Image

Fox looked over at her, "So what's on your grocery list ?" He smiled, and checked his cooking skill. " Well since I owe you for your help I guess I could cook something up, what'd you like, I have plenty of money. " He loved to cook, it was pretty simple in Sword Art Online, but it was still fun. He then opened his inventory to see what ingredients he already had. He smiled, he had some pretty good food from some quest rewards. "and would you rather me cook it at my place, or yours ? " Either one was fine for him, he just really wanted to cook something, he found it funny how his cooking skill was higher then his katana skill which was his only weapon. He continued to look though all his ingredients, thinking of what would go well with what. He then closed his inventory, and smiled at Kamira, his new friend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff