Welcome to Gaia! ::

Finding his situation a little too close for comfort, Trin slowly began inching toward the door.
Name: Kat
Appearance: Avatar
Magic type: Wiccan
Personality: She can either be a sweetheart or your worse nightmare. It depends on whether or not you get on her good side.

*Kat looked around the school nervously, searching for someone to talk to*
walks out of the bathroom and over to a bench by the window taking out her book and reading it
*she yawned as she noticed that she was tired* Bed time, i think..*she said as she starts walking upstairs*
Sanole
::looks at him and grins::

"Do it man"

"Wait we got this window open"

::girl comes up and shuts the window::

eek

"My fingers..... oooouch..."

"ok hold your breath"::grabs them both and in two seconds they are in the main cooridor, quickly turns shadow::
alex continued towards the window and all of a sudden heard a voice..."sup guys want in? I can get us in there in say 2 seconds flat" she jumped away from the window. "Um, who are you?" she asked the people that seemed to be invisable
That was crazy man.. We're in!

blaugh

What should we do now?
Chuckling at the girl's confusion and knowing their invisibility would run out in about fourty-five seconds, Trin slipping out the door. He looked for a place to hide and stepping to another door across the hall, hoping to god it was a storage closet.
To his dismay, he had simply stepped into another dorm room.
sweet_ass04
alex continued towards the window and all of a sudden heard a voice..."sup guys want in? I can get us in there in say 2 seconds flat" she jumped away from the window. "Um, who are you?" she asked the people that seemed to be invisable

::hears girl by window,thinks "wheew if i had waited a bit more we would have been locked up":: "sanole and trin hide i hear people coming"
*she walks inside her room and notices opened window*
she looked around but there was no one there..."Oh well I guess..." she said walking out of her room and locking it
hearing everything from outside she looked out the window to see the people trying to get in and closes the book sticking her head out of the window "are you trying to 'sneak' in? because if you are you are doing it a bit loudly"
Trinny1
Chuckling at the girl's confusion and knowing their invisibility would run out in about fourty-five seconds, Trin slipping out the door. He looked for a place to hide and stepping to another door across the hall, hoping to god it was a storage closet.

*after Samajima got her room, she climbed into bed, and was now taking a nap..where the boy stood in the doorway of her room*
Darien Mamoru
sweet_ass04

::hears girl by window,thinks "wheew if i had waited a bit more we would have been locked up":: "sanole and trin hide i hear people coming"

(just to clarify, i'm not with you guys. I got in before she shut the window..or come into the room for that matter)
Trinny1

"I see the janitor's closet i'm gonna hide in there till all of them are asleep"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff