Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rioushu finally got out of the building as it started to rain heavily. The winds grew very strong and he could barely move forward. "Stupid rain!!" Rioushu yelled.
Trinny1
Samajima_Mamimi
Trinny1
Trin went back and sat on the bed as well, picking back up his bread and munching it idly.

*she looked out the open window, and saw rain clouds coming. as her ears perked up, she put her food down and walks over and shut the window, tail swaying back and forth*

"Looks like it's going to rain.." Trin said, stating the obvious as she shut the window, "I like the rain.."

*Samajima bent forward, her back still to him, leaning her elbows on the seal of the window*

so do i...
Samajima_Mamimi
Trinny1
Samajima_Mamimi
Trinny1
Trin went back and sat on the bed as well, picking back up his bread and munching it idly.

*she looked out the open window, and saw rain clouds coming. as her ears perked up, she put her food down and walks over and shut the window, tail swaying back and forth*

"Looks like it's going to rain.." Trin said, stating the obvious as she shut the window, "I like the rain.."

*Samajima bent forward, her back still to him, leaning her elbows on the seal of the window*

so do i...

Trin got up and came to stand next to her as rain began pelting down upon the window.

"Everyone will be coming inside now... Since it's raining.."
Trinny1
Samajima_Mamimi
Trinny1
Samajima_Mamimi
Trinny1

so do i...

Trin got up and came to stand next to her as rain began pelting down upon the window.

..that's true..

*her tail swayed happily back and forth as the rain continued to pour*
Samajima_Mamimi
Trinny1
Samajima_Mamimi
Trinny1
Samajima_Mamimi
Trinny1

so do i...

..that's true..

"It's strange... they all come in... I'd rather go out... and dance in the rain..."
Name: Naka
MAgic Type: Fire
Personality: Lucky and outgoing. Always willing to try new things when it comes to something he finds interesting, which is just about everyhting.
*Lands on the roof and shakes off the rain.*

"Hmm.. We are getting wet Sachiel..."

*Holds out his hand and focuses, a large umbrella appears in his hand, opens it up and sits down, holding it over his head.*

"Much better."

*Wraps his wings around him and Sachiel.*
Trinny1
Samajima_Mamimi
Trinny1
Samajima_Mamimi
Trinny1
Samajima_Mamimi
Trinny1

so do i...

..that's true..

"It's strange... they all come in... I'd rather go out... and dance in the rain..."

*she smiles and looks over*

..would you really?
Samajima_Mamimi

..would you really?

"It's one of my favorite things to do..."
He smirked, "Not that i can do it now since people would see me through the windows.."
Trinny1
Samajima_Mamimi

..would you really?

He smirked, "Not that i can do it now since people would see me through the windows.."

that's true..i would love to..with you..but you'd most likley be caught..
Samajima_Mamimi
Trinny1
Samajima_Mamimi

..would you really?

Trin smiled, looking over at her, "And then we'd be right back where we were earlier.."
Trinny1
Samajima_Mamimi
Trinny1
Samajima_Mamimi

..would you really?

Trin smiled, looking over at her, "And then we'd be right back where we were earlier.."

*She smiles back, then takes a glance back out the window*

true..
Naka walked up to the school, gazing aat it happily.

"Alright, let's go..."

He said, beginning to climb up the wall.
Trin blinked a few times.
"What's that?" He said, pointing to something moving up the wall.
He climbed in through the window, only to see a man looking down at him.

"Oh, hi!"

Naka said, smiling at him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas