Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Firestarter

Von felt the force push and knew it was to separate him from his kin. Von then drew both of his sabers. "This was the reason I covered my tracks so well. I didn't want to deal with this blasted fighting it only ends in death, but that doesn't mean I am rusty." Von then ran towards Silus hoping to get to his grandson.

Atelia drew her saberstaff and charged as well.

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
there are three of us and only one of him. The odds are in our favor! aw, what the hell it was this way before. Taylor thought running at Silus, and swinging her lightsaber to his left side.

Leeanah kept on fighting, doing a deadly dance, where it seemed like neither one of them made any progeress. But the thing was, Trip was holding back. difuse the anger, and you difuse the fight. Trip remembered, he took a deep breath and adopted a soresu stance. " Soresu is just delaying your enevetable doom. so why use it?" Leeanah said strikeing again and agian, useing her anger to strenghten her attacks. The anger of them wanting to kill Silus. Trip deflected the attacks easily and said " Because, I know my stregnths and weaknesses." Leeanah struck again and again. Now Trip was just sidestepping when he could, his crystal glowed. Apparently Trip hadnt tried hard enough to difuse the situation, so he said " Why again are you with Silus? I'm sorry, we havnt even met." Leeanah jumped back out of possible strike range for a breather and said " Because he showed me compassion, he showed me that I have potential to do great things. He Beleives in me! Which is something that noone has ever done before!" Leeanah said

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Silus saw them charge and went to strike Von only to have his blade be deflected by the tunic. "Tikulini hide that is a surprise." He then started parrying the strikes from his opponents. "Leeanah why are you having trouble. You were able to kill my pet so why is he giving you more trouble." Silus said to her referring to the Techno-unkajo.

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
" So that's why your willing to do anything for him? Ok then, suit yourself." Trip said keeping his voice even. Leeanah getting another breath dove back in swinging at him. Trip kept on deflecting the blows. He could tell that she was starting to wear out, " I dont know master!" Leeanah called back and then she used the force to throw the cooling unit at Trip. Trip cartwheeled out of the way easily. Taylor caught it useing the force before it smacked someone that was fighting Silus, and she tossed it back saying " CATCH!" Trip caught it useing the force and sent it flying back at Leeanah. Useing it as cover Leeanah ducked down and her lightsaber dissappeared from her hand. what? Trip thought in disbeleif, then he saw a glimmer of crimson fly behind him, he moved his lightsaber to deflect the thrown lightsaber. And then out of nowhere came a pink fist to his jaw, sending him sprawling to the roof of the buidling. Trip done a sweeping kick to Leeanah's ankles knockin her over. Trip got up intime, just as she rolled to her feet and the dance of death continued. Now Trip went on the offensive, since talking about it had fallen through.

Tipsy Firestarter

Atelia used a leg sweep on Silus hoping that it would knock him on his behind, but she knew he wouldn't go down that easy.

Von saw Atelia use a leg sweep and decided to use a force push hoping to catch him off guard.

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
Taylor useing her lightsaber swung at Silus's exposed side, with the intent on cutting him down to size.

By now Leeanah's anger level was high enough that she was blindly striking out at Trip. Trip jumped out of the way and the whole time he stayed just within strike range. " temper temper." Trip said stepping backward. Leeanah swung out again. " you have sever anger issues." Trip taunted moveing out of the way. Leeanah was super pissed off with him now. Now she used the force and held him down and struck his shoulder. Tearing his robe and searing the skin.

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Silus jumped over the leg sweep, and blocked Taylor's attack only to be hit with a force push. "Tailhead channel your anger, do not fight blindly." Silus said as he turned his attention back to his three opponents. Silus then had an idea to distract them. He decided to use an ability he learned when he first turned to the Sith. Silus put his lightsaber away and use it. Silus concentrated his force abilities to form two spears. "Tell me Von do you remember what the Spear of Midnight Black is?" Silus used it to impale Von's shoulder-blades.

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
(( She had hit him in the shoulder, but she had to use the force to hold him down to pull it off.))

Trip shouted in pain from getting burned on his shoulder. Leeanah lifted her lightsaber off his shoulder and decided to finish it. She then lunged at Trip, plungeing her lightsaber into his apendix.((sp the thing that if it ruptures and if you dont get it operated on in time, you die from blood posioning.))

Then he said used the force and twisted one of her tails, enough to cause pain. Trip still being a good guy, inflicted just enough pain to cause her to pass out. She fell to the roof out like a light, her lightsaber extuingished when it hit the roof, then it somehow rolled to where Taylor was. [i Atelia! That was what killed Carver! Taylor thought. When the lightsaber rolled under her foot when she happend to take a step causeing her to promptly slip on it falling onto Silus. Oh s**t John and Kathrine said when Taylor fell on to Silus.

Trip felt the force grip loosen and when it did he dropped his lightsaber, it extenguishing as left his hand and hit the roof. Trip fell to the roof clutching his side, with extream pain on his face.

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Von felt the Spears of Midnight Black impale his shoulderblades and fell to the ground. He couldn't move he felt helpless. Von knew he was bleeding out but he couldn't do anything nor did he want to at this moment. When he saw Trip he felt failure for the first time in decades. "Atelia, Taylor take care of Trip for right now."

Silus felt her fall onto him and just stood up. Silus then leaned down and whispered in her ear. "My point was made today. Trip has met my apprentice, Von's shoulders are shot. I suggest you take this opportunity to look after them two. We will be back." Silus said as he grabbed his saber as well as Leeanah's. Before he left the roofs he destroyed Trip's saber. He then grabbed her and carried her back to the ship.

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
When Silus had left Taylor was standing there dumbfounded with her mouth hanging open. She deactivated her lightsaber and said " b*****d" as she knelt down to Von. " Atelia! Help Trip, he got hit in the stomach area, which means possible interal damage. I'll try to stop the bleeding on Von long enough to get them to a med center." Taylor said pulling her med kit out of her belt. And began the task of ripping off his robe, and tunic and stopping the bleeding. " Von, if you can hear me, it'll be ok. Talk to me.....so the old team is back together?" Taylor said keeping her voice even, as she applied pressure.

Tipsy Firestarter

Atelia ran over to Trip and ripped off the robe he was wearing and saw the wound. "s**t they got his appendix I got to work fast." Atelia then used her force healing to stop the bleeding. After that she focused on the appendix and removed it taking five minutes. Atelia then regenerated the tissue where she removed it. After that she sped the healing of any damaged organs around where Leeanah's blow was. It took about an hour of concentration using healing abilities but she fixed Trip's wound.

Von felt Taylor applying pressure, he knew he would never be able to hold a saber in battle again. "Taylor, Silus' attack made sure I wouldn't be able to hold a lightsaber. He severed most of my connection to the force." Von said feeling a little lost.

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
" Right now, the main thing is to make sure you survive this." Taylor said as some blood was starting to seep through the bandage that she was useing to stop the bleeding. " Just keep talking. Trip will be ok, trust me on this, Atelia is working on him, she has this. Besides he is a fighter." Taylor said

Trip's breathing evened out when Atelia had removed his appendix. " Atelia..." Trip breathed trying to let her know that he was ok.

((when she fell on to silus, it was pure klutzyness. It was totally not like the avatar rp.))

Tipsy Firestarter

Atelia finished up with Trip and made her way to Von. "Taylor I can handle this grab Trip and take him and whats left of his lightsaber to the ship I will finish up with Von and make our way to the ship." Atelia said as she placed her palms on Von's wounds and started to use her force healing again to heal the wounds closing them.

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
" Right....and atelia, may the force be with you." Taylor said cliping her lightsaber to her belt, she called the parts of Trip's lightsaber that had survived and she put them in her pocket. Then she carefully picked up Trip and put him on her back, and jumped down off the building and useing the force she ran for the ship. All the while thinking both of you please dont die. Please, please dont die! she thought.

Tipsy Firestarter

"All right Von you better not give up now. We just got you and Trip was frantic." Atelia said when she saw Von's color fading she took her fist and hit him in the face. After she hit him his color started to return. It took her an hour to get the bleeding to stop followed another hour to get the wounds to close up. Atelia then picked him up as well as his sabers and started to carry him carefully to the ship.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff