Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
" no, master you didn't say anything about it. You just said to to pass it or I would die." Leeanah thought remembering him laughing as she fought. Then she touched her ribs where they had been broken. " they are healed...thank you master."

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
"I didn't heal your ribs just for no reason. You will have to be in top physical condition when meeting your enemy." Silus said to her as he entered the bridge noticing that they were entering Ryloth's atmosphere.

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
" besides my enemy being a Jedi....why again is my enemy my enemy?" Leeanah asked it still not makeing sense about a total stranger being her enemy.

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
"The Jedi want me dead and I refuse to die. That is why they are your enemy." Silus said in response to her question.

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
" Yes master." Leeanah said not wanting to ask why do they want you dead?

Meanwhile planet side. Trip shouted out in pain and his knees hit the ground. His crystal glowed and he put his hand up to it do the light wouldn't give them away. Taylor touched his shoulder lightly and said " are you ok?" trip looked up at her and Von and said " we've got to get off planet now! Silius is comming and he isn alone." Trip said standing up.

Tipsy Firestarter

Von listened to Trip and used his connection to the force to sense how close Silus was. "Trip it's too late to leave the planet he is entering the city as we speak." Von said feeling Silus' presence getting closer.

Atelia could feel Silus get closer and got a little upset. "Can't I go a few hours without having to fight. Well I better get to the roof tops." Atelia said as she made her way to where she felt her group.

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
" Grandpa to tell the truth...the reason why we came looking for you was because......I was haveing horribal nightmares after mom and dad died, master Atelia thought that haveing you around, would help with the healing process......and....." Trip's voice trailed off remembering what Silus had said about killing his grandfather the nextime Silus saw Von.

" What he is trying to say is that he let Trip know that you where put on his kill list." Taylor said then she saw Atelia " Hey, Atelia, how did it go?"

" would it be toomuch to ask for more than a week's break from Silus and his crap?" Trip muttered his crystal glowing.

Tipsy Firestarter

Von just sighed. "Another Sith wanting me dead it's nothing new." Von said turning to Atelia. "So what did the slave say?" Von asked knowing that she had some information.

As Atelia made her way to her group she answered their questions. "It went terrible first a slave ran into me, I had to dish out some money to free her. Gave her a job on my ranch. Oh and Silus made his way to a planet and picked up someone there." Atelia said a little angry. "On top of that I never got anything to eat."

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
I wonder who he picked up on that planet that he had went out of his way to get? Taylor thought. Possibley the being I saw in my vision? I know it was a she...Twi'lek...way shorter and skinnier than he is....and thats all I could tell you...I didnt see her face, her headtails gave it away. Trip thought as the hair on the back of his kneck begain to prickle, like there was an over abundance of electricity in the air.

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
As the ship entered the underground city Silus started scanning for them using his force. "Found them, Leeanah we are heading out." Silus said as the ship landed and the ramp opened. Silus walked down the ramp looking directly at his pawns on the roof.

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
Taylor felt Silus walk into the city. " well, look at what the rancore threw up." Taylor said touching her lightsaberhilt reasureingly.

Trip gulped, remembering their torture session. He touched his lightsaber hilt he actually felt alittle bit better with his hand on it.

Leeanah followed Silus, eventhough they where on Ryloth, she didn't want to get seperated from Silus as long as they where on this planet.

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Silus started running towards the building they were on top of. He then concentrated the force in his feet and used force jumps to get to the top of the building. "Well if it isn't the pawns. If I recall correctly your Jaceon ruined my lungs." Silus looked at Von remembering him from before. Silus then looked at Leeanah waiting for her to get up on the roof.

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
Leeanah took the fire escape since Silus hadnt covered that part yet. She took the steps and the ladder rungs five at the time until she got to the top. Then she ran to Silus's side.

" Well, yeah. Wow, for a old man you sure have a good memory." Taylor said expecting Silus to strike out as usuall.

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
"It's about time you got up here. Tailhead you enemy is the boy attack him." Silus commanded as he drew his lightsaber. Silus then used a force push against Atelia, Taylor, and Von to separate them from Trip. After the force push Silus ran at the three on them stopping in between Trip and them.

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
Trip removed is outer robe for greater freedom of movement, and on a reflex drew his lightsaber.

Leeanah activated her lightsaber and ran at Trip and swung at his left side. Trip blocked easily their crimson and viridian blades locked, causeing sparks to fly.

Taylor removed her outer robe and drew her lightsaber, she looked at Trip and thought may the force be with you.

" WHAT IS YOUR BLASTED PROBLEM?!" Trip nearly shouted as their blades where locked. " Your my problem. Because you want Master Silus dead" Leeanah said finally kicking him in the chest breaking the saber lock. Trip done a handspring so he would land on his feet instead of on his back. Then Trip swung for her legs, Leeanah jumped and swung downward intent on spliting him down the middle. Trip sidestepped and moved his lightsaber enough to inflict a small saber burn on her arm. Not enough to really hurt her but enough to possibley either difuse the anger or to stoke it. It depended on Leeanah now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff