Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright guys, looks like the event starting Friday is love at first sight!

Glad to see that almost everyone voted! The event starts Friday the 19th, and lasts for a week. 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 8 ]
If a week seems like too long a time frame, shoot me a message and I can tweak this. Happy Holidays, everybody! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 86 87 88 > >>

Touhru Adachi's Partner In Crime

Shameless Codger

12,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elysium's Hero 500
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

██████████████████████░░ ..█████
                    ::
                    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ tab ❛man for x flowers —HERO« class!x ██* step² xxstep
                    xxxxTAKE ME IN tab TAKE ME OUT tab tab tab ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                    tab tab ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ tab tab t i l l x i ` m x n o t h i n g x m o r e x t h a n x w o r d s x s p o k e n
                    tab
                    x x x x FROM YOUR SWEET SWEET MOUTH tab tab tab ⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱
                    tab
                    tab Pellentesque dignissim velit quis nulla laoreet interdum. Maecenas at elit nibh. Vestibulum pulvinar diam eleifend vulputate scelerisque. Donec pretium semper purus, eget elementum tellus tincidunt et. Nam non dolor felis. Integer sit amet turpis tellus. Aenean adipiscing adipiscing lorem, sit amet sodales erat dictum ac. Ut vel vestibulum enim. Praesent eros massa, luctus adipiscing tincidunt ut, tempor in arcu. Phasellus gravida posuere scelerisque. Morbi tempus tristique malesuada. Duis eget sollicitudin lectus.
                    tab tab tab Pellentesque dignissim velit quis nulla laoreet interdum. Maecenas at elit nibh. Vestibulum pulvinar diam eleifend vulputate scelerisque. Donec pretium semper purus, eget elementum tellus tincidunt et. Nam non dolor felis. Integer sit amet turpis tellus. Aenean adipiscing adipiscing lorem, sit amet sodales erat dictum ac. Ut vel vestibulum enim. Praesent eros massa, luctus adipiscing tincidunt ut, tempor in arcu. Phasellus gravida posuere scelerisque. Morbi tempus tristique malesuada. Duis eget sollicitudin lectus.

tab
                    tab tab ◤*online tab tab ◤*excited! tab tab ◤*who knows ..?
                    tab
                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                    tab xxx AND x DANCE x AROUND x LIKE x NO x ONE x CAN x SEE tab tab ━━━━━━ `{ B A B Y !!
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

tab tab chatty-something tab ░░██████ tab tab tab MOVE YOUR BODY NEXT TO ME
                        tab tab x x x━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                            tab
                            .. ahh .. and to think i had it this time ... well, no harm done! RUBS AT HIS ANKLE ABSENTLY*♥ ... it seems like things like this here are just falling right out of the sky, it's worrying .. i hope nobody gets hurt. this just flew into my lap, i'll be honest with you. in the middle of a battle at that. .. not that i risked life and limb to keep it, but ... ... anyway, i thought i'd see if it works and ... HE TAPS THE SCREEN WITH A FINGER BEFORE WIPING HIS FOREHEAD WITH THE BACK OF HIS HAND*♥ it's in working condition, surprisingly! ... ... now, what does it do is my question ... ...
              User Image

※▐▐ ❛QUIRKY❜ ѵικιɴɢ ⇨ ιτ's ᴅʀαɢσɴ TRAINER‼ ಠ_ಠ tab SLAPSTICK↯sαʀcαsм
                                    xoxoxoxoxoxo ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                    xoxoxoDAT﹙τєɴαcισυsτ﹚DAτσστнριcκτ﹚DAH … ωє'ʀє ᴅєαᴅ
                                    xoxoxщ(゚Д゚щ) tab ( σғғ ) ʟιɴє
                                    xoxoxoxιғ ωє τυʀɴ αʀσυɴᴅ τнιs ғαιʟυʀє,
                                    xoxoxoxoxWE CAN SHOW THEM ✱ ✱ ✱ WHAT WE'VE GOT
                                    xoxoxoxoxoxτнιs ιs ωнατ ι κɴσω, τнє σɴʟч τнιɴɢ ωє ɴєєᴅ ιs нσρє
                                    xoxoxoxoxoxox✐✐ нιccυρ нσʀʀєɴᴅσυs нαᴅᴅσcκ ιιιxo✐✐ cσɴτємρʟατιvє xo✐✐ вєʀκ
                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image« ✖ »━━━ τнατ ωєɴτ мυcн вєττєʀ ιɴ мч нєαᴅ … [Astrid] ━━━━━

[/shrugs] I didn't see you guys so I don't know.
                                It tends to work better than some of my other plans.
                                Erm...I think he said he's dealt with about 3 of them but not together. 1 was friendly and 2 were not.
                                [/expression quirks] I'd like to think that most people would wash after being pooped on by anything.
                                Well, I wanted to see if I could handle things but even I have to admit that this is gonna take more than just me and Toothless.
                                [/brings gaze back up ; faint traces of a smirk] Guess it's a good thing I don't have a twin then, huh?
                                How else do you multitask if you're not switching your focus between different things!?
                                [/shrugs] I dunno. Maybe he feels that that might be going too far?
                                [/rolls eyes] I've already laid it out for you. It's just not as elaborate as I described to Dad.
                                I think they are. Bucket and Mulch were saying how it's better now than when we were fighting them.
                                I'm pretty sure that they do. The dragons just don't realize how they're affecting us yet.
                                [/slow, deliberate nod] That's for sure. It listens better than they do though.
                                Given his latest performance in the Best Trick Competition?
                                That's what I'm thinking. I don't think it'll be as big of a lifestyle change for the dragons.

User Image« ✖ »━━━ τнατ ωєɴτ мυcн вєττєʀ ιɴ мч нєαᴅ … [LIGHTISHRED] ━━━━━

Aliens? Like, people from other worlds? Wait...why did they attack you?
                                I bet. I mean, you've obviously had to deal with a few of them and with a lot, it's usually harder.
                                [/small shrug] Most people haven't. We're kind of in the middle of nowhere. Planet? [/tilts head] We live on Midgard.
                                Oh! Toothless is my dragon. He's a Night Fury. [/hesitant nod ; doesn't exactly want to go into detail] It...took a bit to get to that point but yeah.
                                Sandtrap and Chorus? Where are those places? [/eyes widen slightly] Wow. They were trying to destroy everyone? It sounds like you got mixed up in some pretty serious fights.
                                Metal people? [/a bit skeptical ; glances down at his left foot] So, they're made of metal yet they act like people?

{{OOC: Pretty much. Have fun explaining things Donut! XD;; }}

User Image« ✖ »━━━ τнατ ωєɴτ мυcн вєττєʀ ιɴ мч нєαᴅ … [JESTER] ━━━━━

Let's just say that years of working in the forge with Gobber has helped me catch on to those kinds of things. That and years of talking to people who actually would answer that has shown me it's kind of exasperating.
                                [/quirks eyebrow] Well if being one is grounds enough for having an obsession then I guess that's possible.
                                Toothless is my Night Fury. So yes, he's a dragon. He's kind of hanging out up in the rafters at the moment.
                                [/tilts head in faint confusion] Not fooling anyone with my act or the fact that I'm not acting? [/sighs] Look, I'm not trying to annoy you. Whether you believe me or not, this just so happens to be my life and part of who I am.
                                [/rolls eyes] I can talk about things other than dragons. They aren't the only aspect of life here on Berk.
                                [/crosses arms lightly over his chest] I'd be happy to. But something tells me that anything I bring up you probably won't believe since you deny that I'm a Viking.
                                Do you wanna pick the topic for this? Just please don't make it about my love life. I'm getting tired of Gobber pulling that one on me.

User Image« ✖ »━━━ τнατ ωєɴτ мυcн вєττєʀ ιɴ мч нєαᴅ … [CHATROOM] ━━━━━

[/yawns and stretches his arms above his head before wincing faintly] Okay. Guess I'm still more sore than I thought I was.
                                Well, I should probably head to bed. We gotta see if we can figure out this dragon problem before Mildew riles up the entire village against them.
                                Dad has enough on his plate without having to deal with this.
                                [/calls off-screen] Hey Toothless! It's time to go to bed Bud!
                                Guess I'll talk to you guys some other time. Night!

xoxoxoxoxoxxoxτ ʀ α ι ɴ ι ɴ ɢxoxᴅ ʀ α ɢ σ ɴ sxoxι sxoxɴ σ τxoxτ н єxoxσ ɴ ʟ чxoxτ н ι ɴ ɢxoxιxoxτ н ι ɴ κxoxα в σ υ τxox

Supportive Seraph

User Image

⋌⋚ «FEARLESS✖нσғғєʀsσɴ» tab ✔ᴅιѵιɴє△вєαυτч▐ CROUCHING✖ѵικιɴɢ▐▐ HIDDEN✖αxє▐
                                    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                    xoxoxoxoxoxoɴσ﹙⇣ѵιcισυs²﹚τυʀɴιɴɢ﹙⇣ѵαʟκчʀιє♚﹚вαcκ
                                    xoxox(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ tab ( σғғ ) ʟιɴє
                                    xoxoxoxι'м ɴστ αғʀαιᴅ σғ αɴчτнιɴɢ
                                    xoxoxoxoxBE IT MOUNTAINS, WATER,⁂⁂⁂DRAGONS, DARK OR SKY
                                    xoxoxoxoxoxτєʟʟ мє ωнєʀє's τнє cнαʟʟєɴɢє ιғ чσυ ɴєѵєʀ τʀч
                                    xoxoxoxoxoxox₪₪ αsτʀιᴅ нσғғєʀsσɴxo₪₪ ιɴqυιsιτιvєxo₪₪ нιccυρ's ʀσσм
                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

« ✖ »▬▬▬ нιccυρ ▬▬▬▬▬

We were just sitting around watching you chase the sheep on fire right before 3 o'clock.
                            Some of your better plans came as spur of the moments... Some.
                            Seriously? [/looks over at him] I'm surprised.
                            I'd like to think so as well, but you look like you've seen far better days even after a wash if you have.
                            I kind of figured it would, but better to have you come to that conclusion on your own than me rub your face in it.
                            Gods, I'm actually grateful you're an only child, Hiccup.
                            Because you're incapable of ever switching back to previous topics!
                            No. Going to far would be proposing we feed him to Steve.
                            What you told your dad sounded far more elaborate than "teach us how to deal with the dragons".
                            Bucket's hard to wager, but if Mulch is saying that, then I'd like to think he really means it.
                            The dragons need someone to teach 'em what is and isn't okay. They're like overgrown babies right now.
                            True... [/sighs] At least the Zippleback isn't trying to kill the other head.
                            I was meaning more along the lines of how excited Snotlout was to still be alive, but yes.
                            Well, I actually think it is. They can run around here without worrying about being eaten like at the nest.
                            They just need to learn that some foods are still off-limits without that threat always looming over their heads.

« ✖ »▬▬▬ ᴅσɴυτ ▬▬▬▬▬

In Iowa? [/said in a way that indicates that she has no idea where that is]
                            I don't necessarily think there's anything wrong with being . . . "chipper".
                            It's just really weird and somewhat irritating to deal with depending on the situation.
                            Other kid? [/glances off to the side ; sighs] You mean the guy with brown hair, green eyes, and freckles?
                            We have plenty of dragons here, though they're fall less of a nuisance now than they used to be.
                            Aliens? [/glances off screen again ; rolls eyes] I guess you could say we have an alien issue here too.
                            [/trying to keep up with what he saying] Wait... destroy the planet?

« ✖ »▬▬▬ egocentric ▬▬▬▬▬

In meeting new people? No. Comes with living on a secluded island most people wouldn't dream of setting foot on.
                            The internet? [/scowls] The people on this island are enough loonies for one lifetime.
                            That's pretty much the same with people in real life though.
                            And yet here we both are, wasting time on this chatroom and making small-talk with complete strangers.
                            Or I could - I don't know - destroy this thing and never think about it again for the rest of my life?
                            Believe me? [/arches eyebrow] What on all of Midgard are you even talking about?
                            I haven't said anything even remotely false. [/blank expression]
                            You're right; you could be a raging psychopath who likes to pray on small children for kicks.
                            Which already ranks you pretty high on my list of people to behead should they get within twenty yards of me.

« ✖ »▬▬▬ chat ▬▬▬▬▬

[/glances over ; flinches at the sight of his wince] I think I heard your bones crack...

I think I'm going to call it a night as well. I still got to walk home after I get off here.
                            Gotta check-up on Stormfly before I crash too just to make sure she's okay.
                            Looks like I'm heading out!

[/USER HAS LOGGED OFFLINE]

xoxoxoxxoxᴅ ι ᴅxoxч σ υxoxʀ є α ʟ ʟ чxoxנ υ s τxoxs α чxoxτ н α τxoxτ σxoxм єxoxω ι τ нxoxαxoxs τ ʀ α ι ɢ н τxoxғ α c єxox

Fandom Otaku

LET ME BLOW YOU. . .AWAY YOU WON'T BELIEVE YOUR EYES AND EARS TODAY YOU ARE IN FOR A SURPRISE WHEN YOU LOOK INTO MY EYES YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO DENY MY GAZE
                                    ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                    offline x online x mobile x away x disconnected

User Image

「&⇣ ✗ adachi ▬▬▬
                                        x x x x x LET ME BLOW YOU. . .AWAY!
                                          well. . .none, i suppose. . .but it's still rude to say you don't believe someone.
                                          you're very negative! you should try to be more positive! it'd be good for you!
                                          well, i don't think there's anything wrong with the way i act! everyone is just fine with me!
                                          welll. . .my armor did go into lockdown so doc could find me in time!
                                          hey, they weren't my fault! i was just a rookie when that grenade hit! and. . .well, i don't really see why i was shot. . .i've never really talked to him
                                          about why he did that. . .
                                          you really are negative!you should smile more!

「&⇣ ✗ astrid ▬▬▬
                                          yup! you have a lot of time to think out there. . .and a lot of time to suppress those thoughts too!
                                          oh. . .i see. . .well, sometimes a little chipper is just the thing people need!
                                          yup! are you two friends?
                                          well, i think it's cool you're trying to befriend them! i bet they'd make good ones!
                                          well. . .not destroy the planet itself, but they wanted to kill everyone on it so they could have it for themselves! they would've succeeded, too, if we hadn't
                                          landed here. . .

「&⇣ ✗ dragon trainer ▬▬▬
                                          yeah! oh, well, i'm not too sure. . .i wasn't really paying attention back then.
                                          though my friends and i have only dealt with them a couple times. . .once when one got tucker pregnant, and when he and i got stuck in sandtrap!
                                          middle of nowhere huh? chorus's in the same position! it's why they thought they could kill everyone and keep the planet. . .midgard? hm, isn't that the
                                          old name for earth? ooh! maybe you're on earth!
                                          your dragon? wow. . .that's so cool! if i had a dragon, i'd have so much fun with them!
                                          well. . .i dunno where sandtrap is exactly, but chorus is a planet at the faaaaaar end of space! it was abandoned by the unsc after the war.
                                          oh yeah! it was pretty bad. . .a lot of people died because of that false war.
                                          yup! but they're programmed to follow whatever orders their creators give them, unless they're ai, artificial intelligences. then they can disobey orders.
                                          it's a bit hard to explain. . .simmons, or sarge, or even wash or church could tell you more! church himself is an ai actually!

「&⇣ ✗ all ▬▬▬
                                          oh, excuse me! i just got a message for a meeting! i bet it's for what we're gonna do about the chairman!
                                          it was nice talking to you all ~ ! i hope we can talk again ~ ! waves cheerfully

user has signed off

ɩт'sLIGHTISHRED pяɩѵɑтe»dɩтz❤ 『ɩϻpяoʙɑʙʟe¤ ɑɩϻɩɴɢ ↷skills ✩ IȠȠOCENT ( ?? ) IȠȠUENDO ( ?! )
                                    ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                    private franklin delano donut! friends call me donut! aww, i love everyone! < 3

Bashful Businessman

x LET ME : `TAKE
      Devil MikiDevil Miki layout, bah. I'm so lazy with this. 8|.
      Miki :don'tthink` OBEYxcrimson __ » d-dust ██ : ( BlackS║ ..gems

████████████████ × you for a RIDE` ████████████████████████████
Devil miki Devil miki Devil mikiON: LINE`﹤MiOfflineMikiDisconnect

User Image

DevilMikiWITH THE DEVIL IN THE DETAILS..Miki
Devil mikiWE'LL KISS AND TEMBLE WITH DELIGHT: EVERYTHING IS FINE
Devil Miki Devil Miki devil mikiwith the devil in the details. we're going to dance with him tonight.
Devil Miki━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Miki xCurious. × Hm? How cute.
Devil miki
Devil miki Devil miki Devil miki Devil miki Devil miki: All of my wrongs, and all my wicked ways!

Dox:nut.
              Goodbye, perhaps we'll talk again some time.
              Devil miki
              Devil MikiiiiiiiiiiiLooks like the devilMiki-is here to stay!
              Devil Miki████████████████ × ████████████████████████████

Adax:chi.
              Exactly. Sometimes.. a little force is necessary when dealing with stubborn individuals. If it doesn't sink in, then you add more.
              Of course. I am one of those people that does not tolerate disobediences, and I don't mind getting my hands dirty in the process.
              That is very true. However, sometimes a fool can be a great pawn if used correctly. :SHE GRINS DARKLY.
              I have big plans that must stay quiet, for now. There is a reason why those people don't get far, they don't think ahead of the plan.
              I've been... wanted by some individuals for previous plans. However, they're clueless and I'll keep snatching their heads.
              Perhaps, if things go smoothly for me. Simply have a little faith in me, hm? :SHE CHUCKLES AND TILTS HEAD.
              Oh, this isn't too impressive. This is simply a small taste of my skills, nothing more. :HER EYES GO BACK TO NORMAL
              AND THE FLAME DISAPPEARS AS WELL.
              Judging on your reaction.. you know nothing about dust.
              Not everyone, each is born with a different gift and not all can use dust effective. Now, why would I tell false things?
              I'm hardly a woman that wastes her time with foolishness. Perhaps, it would explain certain things about this place.
              The people could be useful to my goals. After all, some are willing to believe anything and some are easy to trick.
              Heh, you could make it easy if you had the skill or knowledge. How interesting.. so this place isn't easy to avoid.
              Don't feel bad. It isn't been that awful, it's has been a bit exciting than what I was expecting. :GRINS FAINTLY.
              I know. :HER EXPRESSION IS CALM AND COLLECTED, SLOWLY SHE SMILES A BIT DARKLY. Good to hear then.
              However, I'm curious. You mentioned about only children and creeps being here, which are you then?
              I suppose if your theory about different worlds is true.. then we're certainly be expecting more of them soon enough than less.

ooc:She is, that much is true~ Pfft, most people do. So it's totally okay and understandable.
              Trust me, in season two she gets amazing. of course, that's why she can't be tamed.
              OMG NO, STOP IT. D8< I WON'T BE ACCEPTING IT. Good good, I'm sure you'll love it then. u v u
              Yeah, a lot of them are cute and great. I love the designs, and the weapons are so amazing.

Devil miki

Stepx:Step.
              How strange. You rarely see them fall out of the sky or hardly ever, perhaps it's simply your unlucky day.
              Battle? Oh, that would be a problem. I'm surprised you aren't dead.. or at least not suffering from some wound from the distraction.
              Are you another person that is unfamiliar with a computer? How interesting. This is a chatroom, a place to speak with others.
              Nothing too thrilling I'm afraid. However, who knows.

Ooc: Someday I'll throw on Oilvia.

Devil miki

Shameless Codger

12,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elysium's Hero 500

tab tab ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ tab tab t i l l x i ` m x n o t h i n g x m o r e x t h a n x w o r d s x s p o k e n
                    tab
                    tab
                    tab Pellentesque dignissim velit quis nulla laoreet interdum. Maecenas at elit nibh. Vestibulum pulvinar diam eleifend vulputate scelerisque. Donec pretium semper purus, eget elementum tellus tincidunt et. Nam non dolor felis. Integer sit amet turpis tellus. Aenean adipiscing adipiscing lorem, sit amet sodales erat dictum ac. Ut vel vestibulum enim. Praesent eros massa, luctus adipiscing tincidunt ut, tempor in arcu. Phasellus gravida posuere scelerisque. Morbi tempus tristique malesuada. Duis eget sollicitudin lectus.
                    tab tab tab Pellentesque dignissim velit quis nulla laoreet interdum. Maecenas at elit nibh. Vestibulum pulvinar diam eleifend vulputate scelerisque. Donec pretium semper purus, eget elementum tellus tincidunt et. Nam non dolor felis. Integer sit amet turpis tellus. Aenean adipiscing adipiscing lorem, sit amet sodales erat dictum ac. Ut vel vestibulum enim. Praesent eros massa, luctus adipiscing tincidunt ut, tempor in arcu. Phasellus gravida posuere scelerisque. Morbi tempus tristique malesuada. Duis eget sollicitudin lectus.

tab
                    tab
                    tab xxx AND x DANCE x AROUND x LIKE x NO x ONE x CAN x SEE tab tab ━━━━━━ `{ B A B Y !!
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab tab black gems tab ░░██████ tab tab tab MOVE YOUR BODY NEXT TO ME
                            tab
                            ah, but not so unlucky now that i'm talking to such a lovely lady like yourself. WINKS KIND OF .. ? W HAT A NERD.*♥ i'd consider this my lucky day! ... but i guess things like this don't exactly fall out of the sky, do they .. ? h - huh? dead? my dear lady, no! i'm a hero among heroes! don't worry, i won't die any time soon, haha .. .. AT LEAST HE HOPES NOT, MEANWHILE HE'S FLAILING HIS HANDS LIKE A FISH*♥ n - no, no! i really do try to avoid being wounded! why don't we talk about something else, like having tea together? .. c .. computer? is that what it's called? i never realized it had a name ...

[ ooc: but that day is not today. /oils inigo. it's been a long time.

also! sorry if i'm slow, i'm playing acnl. it's such a ... uuugh .. trying game when you want to make something specific. ]

Perfect Punching Bag

adachixdojima✦ ✦ IT'S EASY TO FALL APART COMPLETELY
        vel
        _____________________________⇘⇘__( IxxF E E LxxI TxxG R O W I N GxxC O L D E R ) adachi ( I T ' SxxN O TxxE N O U G HxxI TxxN E V E RxxI S )
        VelvetVelvet ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
        vel
        _____________ I'LL LIVE TO DIE: ANOTHER DAY
        vel

_______________________________( UNTIL I FADE AWAY )____( UNTIL I FADE AWAY )
        vel
        User Image __ LIVING IS { HARD } ENOUGH
        vel
        ___ • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

vel
        ___ _Adachi, Tohru ___ _Well enough___ _Is there anyone even worth my time?
        velvet
        ___ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
        vel
        _______________________________________________________ 。 。 。私は辛抱します
        velvet
        _________ _the ◤ egocentric ◢ ↣ ( cabb◞age; detective ⊰ && emp.ty JESTER – — █ atonement ? ── m - my rules。
        vel
        VEL ___ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ___ ( Off line )

██ _ Cinder~~~ vel__

My thoughts exactly. Heheh, it's nice to find someone else who thinks the same way for once. [/Cheerful smile]
                    Yikes, you really are scary. [/Not scared at all] Sometimes that's just the way things should be done.
                    A good pawn, huh? There's definitely some truth there. But the way you say that makes me question a few things.
                    Your plan does sound big. [/Slight pause] Really now?
                    Or maybe no matter how well they plan ahead, fate just has other things in store for them. [/Talking from experience]
                    After all, life always finds a way to screw people over. [/Short, almost dismal laugh]
                    Eesh... just how many plans did you have? And it sounds like they were all ruined.
                    If things go smoothly for you, then will you be telling me your plan, or will I be experiencing it? [/Suspiciousss]
                    Either way, it's not any of my business. You've already got people trying to stop you, so good luck and whatever.
                    Just a small taste? That's a seriously terrifying power, then! [/Almost sounds sarcastic]
                    I guess it would depend on what type of dust you're talking about.
                    Is that right? This is my first time hearing about such a thing. [/Idle shrug] People lie all the time.
                    I have to wonder about that. Wanting to talk to people through a chatroom already seems like foolishness to me.
                    And just what place do you mean?
                    Oh, so is that what brings you here? Haha, you're pretty cruel when it comes down to it. [/Amused since he does agree]
                    [/His smile becomes more of a smirk] It isn't about skill or knowledge, but rather tolerance.
                    I'd rather not deal with certain people, that's all.
                    That seems to be the case. [/Blinks] Feel bad? I've got no clue what made you think that, but I honestly couldn't care less.
                    [/Chuckles faintly at her smile; remains silent for a moment up until her question] Huh?
                    Whoa, hey, don't lump me in with them. It's not like I'm here by choice.
                    Some people already claimed to be from a different world. [/Not sure how much he believes any of them]
                    If you ask me, I-- ... [/Stops right then and there as he hears footsteps approaching]

Uh-oh...! I better put this away before I'm found out. ;;
                    It was a real pleasure and all, but I should get goin'. Maybe I'll see ya around some other time.

[OOC: Yesyes~ And yay! c': Ooh, she gets even moar amazing? o 3o
                    AKLDSJLKJADF BUT YOU MUST ACCEPT IT. >8((( Ahahah, I'm sure I will too!
                    I usually watch shows once they're complete though, because the waiting kills me. ; u;
                    Yeah! I know some of the characters from roleplays and stuff, and I'm just like "wow, they're cooool~" xD
                    Ahhh, but I should probably go now... T 3T It's really late here. It was super fun talking to you though!!
                    I hope to do it again soon~~ Goodnight, sleep well!]

_❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖
                    tab tab tab tab tab SO CLEVER, WHATEVER tab tab tab I'M DONE WITH THESE ENDEAVORS...

██ _ Donut~~~ vel__

I'd say it's better than sugarcoating things. Or do you prefer the latter, even if it means being lied to? [/Amused smile]
                    Hey now, I'm positive when it counts. Instead of worrying about me though, shouldn't you worry about yourself first?
                    [/His smile vanishes and instead he's wearing a small frown] ...Of course you would think that.
                    I wonder, just how many things are there that you don't actually know?
                    People like you are always the most irritating... [/Mumbles more to himself]
                    Lockdown? What, now your armor has some fancy mechanism to it?
                    Sounds like your fault to me. [/Is he serious?] If you're fighting in a war, you're bound to get shot.
                    I have to say, I'm surprised you didn't get shot by more bullets.
                    ... [/Silent for a moment] Unless you talk to him, you'll never know. Or maybe it's better to never know... haha.
                    The truth can be pretty painful sometimes.
                    [/Regains his smile] I'm smiling already. I just see things as they are... I'm a very practical guy.

Leaving now? See you.

_❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖
                    tab tab tab tab tab SO CLEVER, WHATEVER tab tab tab I'M DONE WITH THESE ENDEAVORS...

██ _ PUNK~~~ vel__

[/Stares for a moment before sighing] ...What, have you never seen a laptop before?
                    Haha, kids these days... I don't know what their deals are anymore.
                    Leaving it alone would be the smart thing to do. [/Smiles]

██ _ avenger~~~ vel__

Don't tell me you expected me to sound excited.
                    Facts are facts, kid. [/Mentally sighs] Sure, that's a fancy little title and all...
                    But don't you have other things to do than flatter your own ego?
                    Kids like you should get your priorities straight instead of wasting time on a chatroom, don't you think?
                    And you sure like saying that word a lot. [/Talking about the word 'Justice'; already getting annoyed]

██ _ FEARLESS~~~ vel__

You're living on a secluded island? [/Actually sort of surprised, and it shows]
                    ...Now how did you get there, or were you were always there? Either way, things must really suck for you.
                    That's right, the internet. Did I not say it clearly? [/Chuckles lightly] I believe you on that one.
                    Living on a secluded island, it's only a matter of time before everyone loses their minds. [/Could imagine how boring it must be]
                    It's exactly the same in the end. Though if you think about it, it's not all that surprising.
                    I'd really rather not be doing this. [/Lets out an annoyed sigh; that wasn't the complete truth]
                    But this room won't go away, so it doesn't leave me with much of a choice.
                    Would you really destroy this? You must not be too bright, then.
                    I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. [/Easy smile] But I see you're denying things, too.
                    Man, and you're putting me into that category already? Even if I tell you I'm not, you probably won't believe me, huh?
                    Heheh, how scary. It's not a very attractive trait in a female.

Since you're leaving though, I guess I'll see ya around.

██ _ TRAINER~~~ vel__

[/Lets out an exaggerated sigh; decides to just go with it to make things easier on himself] So, you're a viking... I'm fascinated.
                    [/Lightly raises a brow; should've known] Well, that's nice. [/Still doesn't believe him but just wants to drop the topic]
                    How about both? Kids like you should do some more productive things rather than let your imaginations run wild.
                    I'd hope so. [/Rests chin in palm] I'm sure you must have something else to talk about other than vikings and dragons, right?
                    If not, then that would be pretty sad.
                    You're letting me choose the topic? Haha, you sure you really want to do that?
                    Lucky for you, I have no interest in your love life.

But since you're leaving now, I guess that changes things. Later, kid.

██ _ Chatroom~~~ vel__

[/Hears footsteps] Uh-oh, guess it's my cue to put this away.
                    Heheh, well, I had a real blast wasting my time here. [/Heavy sarcasm]

[/User has been disconnected]

[OOC: Aah, bed time... q uq Goodnight everyone! <3]

Anxious Vampire

tab tab ━━━━━━━━`&██N O W██T H E Y 'R E██C O M I N'█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █Y E A H;██N O W██T H E Y 'R E██C O M I N'█ █ █ █ █O U TO FT H ES H A D O W S ::T OT A K EM E━━━━━━━━
tab tab ████ ████████████ ████ ████ ████ ████████ ████ █████
tab tab ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
User Imagex x x
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ɢoᴅ:¡sʟayeя - fusion ┅{ sealed }┅ fatality

tab you understand they got a plan for us█████it must be fate i found a place for us
tab ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██┇.
tab ib e ty o ud i d n 'tk n o ws o m e o n ec o u l dl o v ey o ut h i sm u c h
██HOWCOULD THEYKNOW
██⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱██¤██⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
tab tab ██████▫¹online████▫⅟roger's place
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
tab tab ██████▫²starving. i'd eat a dog.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
tab tab ██████▫³let's not

tab ██████████████████████████████

tab ████ITS LIKE THEY KNOW██THEY'RE RIGHT INSIDE MY HEAD BECAUSE THEY KNOW
████how████could████you████know : ?
I 'V EG O T T AG E TO U T T AH E R E███S I N KD O W NI N T OT H ED A R K

User Image
User Image
tab User Image
THE DEVICE'S SCREEN IS DARK, BUT THE VOLUME IS ON, AND PICKING UP A LOT OF CURSING, MISCELLANEOUS STATIC, AND THE SOUND OF IT BEING DROPPED REPEATEDLY ONTO A FLOOR OR MAYBE INTO OTHER THINGS. }! ... ... .. -n't touch anything while you're out? then don't leave me here for hours with s**t all to do while you get food at who the hell knows where. it's past midnight anyway, where does that old fool thinks he's gonna get anything anyway-... ? the ********? is... that? where the hell is that coming from...
THE DEVICE EVENTUALLY FLICKERS ON. THE WEBCAM SEEMS TO BE ACTIVE, PICKING UP THE FACE OF A RED EYED MAN SQUINTING CURIOUSLY INTO IT, BUT THE FEED IS JACKED UP FULL OF FILM GRAIN. PROBABLY FROM BEING DROPPED OVER AND OVER AGAIN. }! -what the-- ?! MOMENTARILY STARTLED BY THE DEVICE THING? AND THROWS THAT s**t SO FAR AWAY FROM HIM OUT OF REFLEX. THERE'S A BIT OF WHITE NOISE OFF SCREEN, AND HE RETURNS WITH A LITERAL TEN FOOT METAL POLE AND PRODS THE LAPTOP EXPERIMENTALLY. }! ... well, it didn't explode, so that's great i guess... but i could honestly do without you mimicking schpeal. you're the exact wrong shape to be a parrot, so the novelty's not as exciting as it should be.

tab tab tab tab ━━━&:◞THING
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■
█████████████████████████████

Shameless Codger

12,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elysium's Hero 500

tab
                    tab

tab
                    tab

tab tab godslayer tab ░░██████ tab tab tab MOVE YOUR BODY NEXT TO ME
                            tab
                            PERKS UP AT THE SIGHT OF ANOTHER PERSON THEN .. WILTS A LITTLE. SOUNDS LIKE A HAUGHTY GUY AND AN OLD MAN.*♥ ... ... ... oh, woah -- SCOOTS AWAY FROM THE SCREEN, CAN THIS GUY ATTACK ME WHO KNOWS*♥ hoy, stranger! i'm no threat, haha! anything but, really ... not unless you make an enemy of me .. of course ... SCOOTS JUST A LITTLE FARTHER BACK AND HUGS HIS KNEES TO HIS CHEST*♥ are you sure you're alright?

[ ooc: eyyyy. ]

Anxious Vampire

tab tab ━━━━━━━━`&██N O W██T H E Y 'R E██C O M I N'█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █Y E A H;██N O W██T H E Y 'R E██C O M I N'█ █ █ █ █O U TO FT H ES H A D O W S ::T OT A K EM E━━━━━━━━
tab tab ████ ████████████ ████ ████ ████ ████████ ████ █████
tab tab ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
User Imagex x x
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ɢoᴅ:¡sʟayeя - fusion ┅{ sealed }┅ fatality

tab you understand they got a plan for us█████it must be fate i found a place for us
tab ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██┇.
tab ib e ty o ud i d n 'tk n o ws o m e o n ec o u l dl o v ey o ut h i sm u c h
██HOWCOULD THEYKNOW
██⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱██¤██⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
tab tab ██████▫¹online████▫⅟roger's place
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
tab tab ██████▫²starving. i'd eat a dog.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
tab tab ██████▫³let's not

tab ██████████████████████████████

████how████could████you████know : ?
I 'V EG O T T AG E TO U T T AH E R E███S I N KD O W NI N T OT H ED A R K

User Image
User Image
tab User Image
... eh ? HE STOPS JABBING AT THE SCREEN PERIODICALLY, TILTING HIS HEAD TO ONE SIDE WHEN THE MIC STOPS REPEATING HIS OWN VOICE TO HIM AND USES SOME OTHER WORDS. }! ... well, well, well, decided to stop mimicking me and use some actual words, eh? not that " hoy " even sounds like an actual word... whatever, anyway- SHAKES HIS HEAD. HE LIFTS THE POLE EFFORTLESSLY OVER ONE SHOULDER, IGNORING THE WAY IT SLAMS INTO A STACK OF PRECARIOUSLY STACKED MACHINE PARTS SOME WAYS BEHIND HIM. }! -i don't see how you'd be much of a threat anyway, considering you're a box... i think... some kinda voice box metallic-y... thing, or somethin'... so, s'long as you don't try anything funny on me i'll let ya live. i'm too hungry to trash anything anyway.
alright? ... uh, yeah? RAISES A BROW. }! do i not look alright or somethin'? LOOKS DOWN AT HIMSELF OUT OF REFLEX. YOU KNOW, IN CASE OF SURPRISE BLEEDING OR SOMETHING? MAN YOU NEVER KNOW. }!

[ ooc: such emblem. much fire. ]

tab tab tab tab ━━━&:◞LOTTA BLUE
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■
█████████████████████████████

Shameless Codger

12,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elysium's Hero 500

tab
                    tab

tab
                    tab

tab tab godslayer tab ░░██████ tab tab tab MOVE YOUR BODY NEXT TO ME
                            tab
                            ... no, i'm not mimicking anyone. ANGLES HIS HEAD SLIGHTLY FURROWS HIS EYEBROWS.*♥ you see, a couple of my friends are using some strange .. thing .. to talk to each other. AND JUDGING BY THIS GUY'S REACTION, HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK IT IS, EITHER*♥ but someone said it was completely harmless! and you talk to other people ... hm ... ... er .. that was to get your attention, you know. WINCES AT THE SOUND, GODS IS THIS GUY REALLY OKAY??*♥ i'm not a box, i'm a person. and on this side, you're the box. see, it works both ways. ... voice box ... ... sounds about right. NODS IN AGREEMENT*♥ .. i'm not sure if i can even touch you from here ... so i can't do anything to harm you .. i don't think .. not that i would. you did try to attack a box just now .. i'd say you're ... okay for now ...

[ ooc: such hearts. much shadow. ]

pluvios's Honey Bun

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
                                                            sharkUser Image
                                                            shark branded thiefSHA .& confectionenthusiast. good intentions sh
                                                            sha▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                            s
                                                            sharkn sh gaius sh shark sh hungry sh shark sh mm... candy. sh

User Image

SCRATCHES HIS HEAD AS HE INSPECTS THE PHONE IN HIS HAND, SWITCHING THE LOLLIPOP IN HIS MOUTH TO THE OTHER SIDE, SMACKING HIS LIPS ONCE hm... what is this? i swiped it the last risen i fought, but i'm not really sure what it does. PRESSES ONE OF THE BUTTON AND HEARS IT TURN ON that's strange, i should ask Bubbles what this is. PRESSES A FEW MORE BUTTONS let's see if i can figure out myself.

ooc: new muse, sorry in advance. not sure if anyone is online right now, but hey doesn't hurt to try.
                                                            User Image
                                                            User Image shchatroom▬▬▬

Blatantly Mule's Widower

Anxious Shounen

User Image
      ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU THINK I'M CRAZYxxxYOU THINK I'M CRAZYxxxYOU THINK I'M CRAZY

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ─ ┤WELL THAT'S NOT FAIR├ ─

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxI'M FRIENDS WITH THE MONSTER THAT'S UNDER MY BED

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█ ┇ joseph oda

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█ ┇ i...i don't know.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█ ┇ ugh, my head...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE VOICES INSIDE OF MY HEADxx×xxTHE VOICES INSIDE OF MY HEAD
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxx【 by the вøøк 】 - - ready ⓶ SN。AP ↻ d■m■ged ↯ n□rm■l ↘ ↘ ۰ ۰

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ONLINExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

➣ ➣ chatroomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank god. I never thought I'd find a working computer here.
                                Though that begs the question of if it even lets me reach anyone.

ooc || new muse. OTL

pluvios's Honey Bun

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
                                                            sharkUser Image
                                                            shark branded thiefSHA .& confectionenthusiast. good intentions sh
                                                            sha▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                            s
                                                            sharkn sh gaius sh shark sh hungry sh shark sh mm... candy. sh

User Image

SCRATCHES HIS HEAD AS HE INSPECTS THE PHONE IN HIS HAND, SWITCHING THE LOLLIPOP IN HIS MOUTH TO THE OTHER SIDE, SMACKING HIS LIPS ONCE hm... what is this? i swiped it the last risen i fought, but i'm not really sure what it does. PRESSES ONE OF THE BUTTON AND HEARS IT TURN ON that's strange, i should ask Bubbles what this is. PRESSES A FEW MORE BUTTONS let's see if i can figure out myself.

ooc: new muse, sorry in advance. not sure if anyone is online right now, but hey doesn't hurt to try.
                                                            User Image
                                                            User Image shchatroom▬▬▬

A computer? Is this what this things called? HOLDS UP THE SMART PHONE WITH ONE HAND, RUBBING HIS CHIN WITH THE OTHER AND ARCHES HIS BROW what does it do? ... ... FLIPS THE SMART PHONE UPSIDE DOWN and where are you talking from? i don't see you anywhere, you inside this thing? COY SMILE sweet. Name's Gaius you?

User Image
                                                            User Image shsnap▬▬▬

Blatantly Mule's Widower

Anxious Shounen

User Image
      ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU THINK I'M CRAZYxxxYOU THINK I'M CRAZYxxxYOU THINK I'M CRAZY

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ─ ┤WELL THAT'S NOT FAIR├ ─

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxI'M FRIENDS WITH THE MONSTER THAT'S UNDER MY BED

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█ ┇ joseph oda

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█ ┇ i...i don't know.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█ ┇ ugh, my head...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE VOICES INSIDE OF MY HEADxx×xxTHE VOICES INSIDE OF MY HEAD
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxx【 by the вøøк 】 - - ready ⓶ SN。AP ↻ d■m■ged ↯ n□rm■l ↘ ↘ ۰ ۰

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ONLINExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

➣ ➣ Gaiusxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Judging by your picture rotating all over the place, I'm going
                                to guess that you have a phone. //adjusts glasses
                                And that you're unfamiliar with modern technology as well.
                                At least it's another reasonably sane person that I'm
                                talking to.
                                My name is Joseph, and I'm not inside
                                of your phone. How did you get a phone if you don't know how
                                to use it...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces