Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright guys, looks like the event starting Friday is love at first sight!

Glad to see that almost everyone voted! The event starts Friday the 19th, and lasts for a week. 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 8 ]
If a week seems like too long a time frame, shoot me a message and I can tweak this. Happy Holidays, everybody! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87 88 > >>

Blatantly Mule's Widower

Anxious Shounen

User Image x▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      xx☩ e — eat to PROTECT ╌ ╌ ╌ ╬ ˥∩OHפ ∀ W∀ I ╬ ╌ ╌ half - kakuja ! ↷ CENTIPEDE°
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxANDxxxIxxxxWANTxxxxTHESExxxxWORDSxxxxTOxxxxMAKExxxxTHINGSxxxxRIGHTxxxx
      but it's the wrongs that make the words come to life but it's the wrongs that make the words come to life
      v
      ┍≎┑
      ┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑xxxx
      ┍≎┑xx

▓▓ KANEKI ▓▓xxxxxxxxx┍≎┑ xxxxxxxxx▓▓ KEN ▓▓x
      ┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑
      xxxx
      ┍≎┑xxxxx
      ┍≎┑xxx
      ┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      xxxxxxxx ° onlinexxxxxxxxxxxxx ° tiredxxxxxxxxxxx ° ah, no, nothing like that... ✸ ✸ ✸

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hey, 《 chatroom 》 . . .

Ah...a chatroom? I wonder who put this on my phone.
                                        Possibly Tsukiyama...or Hinami, perhaps. // SIGHS Though
                                        Tsukiyama is the one more likely to touch my things
                                        without spoken permission.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdo you know
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat kind of
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsound you hear
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhen you put a
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive centipede
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxin your ear?

Dapper Exhibitionist

the ❝ALMiGHTY : r - rempo ↻。an old manuscript_bound&chained┊little spitFIRE !!
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
probably moving username and tweaking it later
        User Imagex۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰
        xxIF EVER YOUR WORLD STARTS CRASHING DOWN ↘ ↘ WE ALL FALL DOWN
        x( THAT'SWHEREYOU'LLFINDME )
        xxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
        xxxxxxxgod love your soul and your aching bonesxxxxxxxxgod love your soul and your aching bones
        xxxxxxxgod love your soul and your aching bonesxxxxxxxxgod love your soul and your aching bones
        xx`♛: take a breath ; take a step !!
        xxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ AND MEET ME DOWN BELOW ↙ ↙ WE JUST CAN'T GET IT RIGHT
        User Imagex▬▬ name's rempo, the great fire spirit! i'll show you a thing or two!
        x▬▬ waiting for them to get back already!
        x▬▬ hey, what kinda dumb question is that?!
        awkwardrandomgapyo. please don't jack my s**t.
        xxxLOST TIL YOU'RE FOUND SWIM TIL YOU DROWN LOVE TIL YOU HATE STRONG TIL YOU BREAK
        xxxLOST TIL YOU'RE FOUND SWIM TIL YOU DROWN LOVE TIL YOU HATE STRONG TIL YOU BREAK
        xx»x❝ step out the door and we're on the road ❞
        xx↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙ ↙
        still debating stilxyou can't ignore that's the sound you're waiting for!
        take a breath take a step meet me down belowxxxxxxxxtake a breath take a step meet me down belowxxxxxxxxtake a breath take a step meet me down below
        take a breath take a step meet me down belowxxxxxxxxtake a breath take a step meet me down belowxxxxxxxxtake a breath take a step meet me down below

`♛: ▬▬ CHATROOM !!
              How long should this even take? All they had to do was go to town and grab a few supplies. ( /huffs)
              With the Book of Prophecy, they could have just made their own supplies and we could've been on the road by now!
              ...I bet those two rich kids are giving them a hard time again. No matter what world it is, money makes people act stupid.
              If it wasn't raining, I'd show them a thing or two--- huh? ( /blinks)
              What's this thing? I've never seen it in the book of prophecy before... Hey, and it's writing down everything I'm saying!
              What the heck is this?

ooc: rempo's rusty as ******** and his layout's not colored, but i'm going to throw him on anyway!

Blatantly Mule's Widower

Anxious Shounen

but it's the wrongs that make the words come to life but it's the wrongs that make the words come to life
      v
      ┍≎┑
      ┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑xxxx
      ┍≎┑xx

┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑
      xxxx
      ┍≎┑xxxxx
      ┍≎┑xxx
      ┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑
      xxxxxxxx ° onlinexxxxxxxxxxxxx ° tiredxxxxxxxxxxx ° no, nothing like that... ✸ ✸ ✸

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hey, 《 the ❝ALMiGHTY 》 . . .

//LOOKS UP FROM HIS BOOK WHEN HE HEARS
                                        HIS PHONE GO OFF, REACHING FOR IT ON THE TABLE
                                        BESIDE HIS BED
                                        I guess someone else has logged on.
                                        Hello, there.

ooc || well kaneki is a first time muse and i just
                                        realized i hate his song in his posting style. so we're both
                                        a mess. lol.

Dapper Exhibitionist

User Imagex۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰
        User Imagex▬▬ name's rempo, the great fire spirit! i'll show you a thing or two!

`♛: ▬▬ CENTIPEDE !!
              Man, it's just my luck that the book'd start acting weird without the others around to help. I bet the chosen--- ( /blinks at the 'new message' notification)
              What the--- What the heck is this?! Ugh, if Ur was around he'd know, that Know-It-All. ( /glances at screen ; freezes)
              Huh? You can hear me? Normal people aren't supposed to be able to see or hear me, so... what the heck are you supposed to be?
              You look pretty harmless, though. I guess this is okay maybe.

ooc: that's okay. i'm alright with being a mess. mostly. we'll both get things together soon, hopefully!

Blatantly Mule's Widower

Anxious Shounen

v
      ┍≎┑
      ┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑xxxx
      ┍≎┑xx

┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑
      xxxx
      ┍≎┑xxxxx
      ┍≎┑xxx
      ┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑
      xxxxxxxx ° onlinexxxxxxxxxxxxx ° tiredxxxxxxxxxxx ° no, nothing like that... ✸ ✸ ✸

//BLINKS, CLEARLY SOMEWHAT SURPRISED Well, yes?
                                        That's the sort of thing that chatrooms are for, really. But...I'm not
                                        exactly normal, either, so maybe that's part of it?

ooc || agreed! though attempting to change my song lyrics just messed up my post in my test thread.
                                        dangit

Dapper Exhibitionist

`♛: ▬▬ CENTIPEDE !!
              Chatroom? What the heck's a chatroom? ( /crosses arms best he can; huffs)
              Wonder if this thing lets me talk to other worlds? Maybe that's it? Though I'm pretty sure I'd remember making a "chatroom," whatever that is.
              Oh well. Well, weird guy, what's your name? If you can see me and hear me, may as well make the most of it, right? ( /impish grin)
              Gets kinda boring being stuck in here by myself, anyway.

ooc: i feel your struggle;; i'm trying to do lyrics for yusuke but i had to pick the one song without lyrics posted anywhere.
              it's really fast rap and it is beyond me, so i might have to figure something else out. orz

Blatantly Mule's Widower

Anxious Shounen

v
      ┍≎┑
      ┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑xxxx
      ┍≎┑xx

┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑
      xxxx
      ┍≎┑xxxxx
      ┍≎┑xxx
      ┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑

Really, it's...what it sounds like? It's a room in which you can
                                        talk to other people, by typing or talking aloud. They're supposed
                                        to be a good way to meet people. //THINKS TO HIMSELF THAT
                                        HE USED TO BE IN A FEW FOR TAKATSUKI-SAN'S NOVELS

Anyway...I'm Kaneki. //SMILES, SCRATCHING HIS CHEEK And
                                        what's your name...?

ooc || What's the song? Maybe I can help...?

Dapper Exhibitionist

`♛: ▬▬ KANEKI !!
              Huh. I guess that makes sense. ( /purses lips; still trying to make complete sense of it)
              Don't get why that appeared in the middle of the book, though. Maybe the kid made it while I wasn't paying attention? Nah.
              Guess I could use a few friends... N-Not that I'm lonely or anything! Just kinda weird being in here without the others' yapping my ear off!
              Kaneki, huh? Well, it's nice to meet you! I'm Rempo, the almighty fire spirit!~

ooc: i'd really appreciate it! it's a rap cover thing of pumped up kicks: here.
              i've got snippets, but that's about it. if need be, i'll just find a new song, haha.

Blatantly Mule's Widower

Anxious Shounen

v
      ┍≎┑
      ┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑xxxx
      ┍≎┑xx

┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑
      xxxx
      ┍≎┑xxxxx
      ┍≎┑xxx
      ┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hey, 《 rempo 》 . . .

It's a pleasure to meet you, Rempo. A fire spirit? I've
                                        never heard of something like that. Well, not outside of
                                        storybooks, anyway. // CHUCKLES Well, I
                                        suppose that we could all use a little change of pace
                                        sometimes. I suppose that means that you have some
                                        friends who happen to be out at the moment...?

ooc || The lyrics are different from the original song?? Erg. Okay. I'll
                                        give it a shot!

Trash

- ALWAYS :BEEN SEARCHING! xxx ██  ██
              layoutbyorihayas▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO NxxT H I SxxJ O U R N E YxxW I T HxxN OxxM A P
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHIS MAGIC WE CALL AN ENCOUNTERxxxxxx( WILL SOMEDAY COME TRUE )

i'mjustanotherorihayafanUser Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
                        User Imageorihayas
                              ! ▒▒: IF WE'RE TOGETHER :WE CAN MAKE IT ◟▫
                              aladdin is magicto distant countries &. unseen horizons ..YOU GAVE ME A PLACE TO RETURN TO
                              let me tell you a fairy tale⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                              (__I'VE ALWAYS, ALWAYS BEEN SEARCHING
                              ..for__my__own__identity__i__finally__know__now!....
                              AN ORIHAYAS LAYOUT▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃_ _▃▃▃▃▃▃
                              just another magi
                              LAYOUT PROPERTY OF ORIHAYAS..AND I'VE FINALLY FOUND IT, MY REASON FOR LIVING..xx
                              LAYOUT PROPERTY OF ORIHAYAS
                              orixxxxxxxxxxxxIF SOMEONE ASKS ME WHO I AM, I'LL SAY THAT I'M A TRAVELLER.
                              THIS WORLD IS SO VAST THERE WILL ALWAYS BE NEW DOORS WAITING TO BE OPENED

- - - ` ₀₁ - my name's aladdin! - ` ₀₂ - hungry and tired.
                              - - - ` ₀₃ - hm? i love my friends.

:solo .mon’s proxy.. the fourth ×MAGIguidance. of royalty )
                              layout done by orihayas. the fourth magi and proxy to the great king solomon, aladdin. layout done by orihayas. please do not take without asking.onlinexx×xxoffline

aladdin▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                  orihayasa chat room !
                                  ✐ :pokes at screen. Wow, Magnostadt sure has created some interesting things.. I've never seen anything like it before.
                                  I wonder what they're using it for; maybe I ought to ask Titus if he knows something. ✐ :yawns, looks away from screen.

layout property of orihayas
                                  rukh| | . I'M SURE WE CAN BECOME FRIENDS !ori━━━━━━━━━━━

Dapper Exhibitionist

Hey, just 'cause you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it's not real! ( /huffs a bit before grinning)
              I'm the spirit of fire, responsible for creativity, destruction, and passion in the world.~
              Uh, yeah, I guess you could say that. They're supposed to be here helping me protect the book.
              Last owner kidnapped them. Tsk, if I ever get my hands on that guy---!
              What about you, though? People can see you, right? So where're your friends? Don't see anybody.

ooc: yeah, it's some rap thing with the chorus of pumped up kicks? yeah.

`♛: ▬▬ PROXY !!
              Magnodowhatnow? ( /snickers) Man, you people have the weirdest names!
              What kind of world has that kind of name in it? I sure as heck didn't make it!
              Maybe that wizard did something... Wouldn't put it past him.
              ...Hey, can you see and hear me too? ( /leans forward ; chains jingle) Hey, you! Yo!

Blatantly Mule's Widower

Anxious Shounen

xxxTHISxxxCHAOSxxxTHISxxxCALAMITYxxxTHISxxxGARDENxxxONCExxxWASxxxPERFECTxxx
      who shot that arrow in your throat? who missed the crimson apple? it hung heavy on the tree above your head
      v
      ┍≎┑
      ┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑xxxx
      ┍≎┑xx

┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑
      xxxx
      ┍≎┑xxxxx
      ┍≎┑xxx
      ┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑
      xxxxxxxx ° onlinexxxxxxxxxxxxx ° tiredxxxxxxxxxxx ° no, nothing like that ✸ ✸ ✸

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hey, 《 rempo 》 . . .

I never said it wasn't real! I'm sorry if it seemed like
                                        I implied such a thing. // BLINKS That
                                        sound like...quite a job. Ah, but if people have been
                                        kidnapped, shouldn't you be helping them? //A
                                        LITTLE CONCERNED, BUT THEN DISTRACTED

Yes, people can see me. I'm...just not in the mood to
                                        be around people at the moment, I'm afraid.

ooc || ...I CANNOT UNDERSTAND A WORD OF THIS I HAVE FAILED YOU. OTL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdo you know what kind of sound you hear
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhen you put a live centipede in your ear?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hey, 《 fourth ×MAGI 》 . . .

Oh, hello there. We have another person joining us?
                                        Do you see this chatroom in a book as well...?

Trash

- ALWAYS :BEEN SEARCHING! xxx ██  ██
              layoutbyorihayas▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO NxxT H I SxxJ O U R N E YxxW I T HxxN OxxM A P
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHIS MAGIC WE CALL AN ENCOUNTERxxxxxx( WILL SOMEDAY COME TRUE )

i'mjustanotherorihayafanUser Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
                        User Imageorihayas
                              ! ▒▒: IF WE'RE TOGETHER :WE CAN MAKE IT ◟▫
                              aladdin is magicto distant countries &. unseen horizons ..YOU GAVE ME A PLACE TO RETURN TO
                              let me tell you a fairy tale⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                              (__I'VE ALWAYS, ALWAYS BEEN SEARCHING
                              ..for__my__own__identity__i__finally__know__now!....
                              AN ORIHAYAS LAYOUT▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃_ _▃▃▃▃▃▃
                              just another magi
                              LAYOUT PROPERTY OF ORIHAYAS..AND I'VE FINALLY FOUND IT, MY REASON FOR LIVING..xx
                              orixxxxxxxxxxxxIF SOMEONE ASKS ME WHO I AM, I'LL SAY THAT I'M A TRAVELLER.
                              THIS WORLD IS SO VAST THERE WILL ALWAYS BE NEW DOORS WAITING TO BE OPENED

- - - ` ₀₁ - my name's aladdin! - ` ₀₂ - hungry and tired.
                              - - - ` ₀₃ - hm? i love my friends.

:solo .mon’s proxy.. the fourth ×MAGIguidance. of royalty )
                              layout done by orihayas. the fourth magi and proxy to the great king solomon, aladdin. layout done by orihayas. please do not take without asking.onlinexx×xxoffline

orihayasthe ❝ALMiGHTY !
                                  ✐ :smiles and laughs. Magnostadt. It's the name of the country I'm currently in.
                                  A wizard? ✐ :leans forward. Yes, I can hear and see you just fine? Is that unusual?
                                  Oh! My name is Aladdin by the way. It's nice to meet you.

orihayashalf - kakuja !
                                  You're referring to me right? I guess I am for now. ✐ :smiles.
                                  In a book? No it's kind of like a hologram for me actually..
                                  My name is Aladdin, by the way. ✐ :offers a wave. Are you new to this as well?

Dapper Exhibitionist

Tch, I guess that's alright, then. ( /wrinkles nose)
              Huh? I dunno. It's what I've always done, so it doesn't seem all that bad to me. A world begins to die, so I find the next person to make a new one with.
              Whenever the world's healthy, there's not much for us spirits to do, besides help make stuff and wait around. It's boring! ( /scowls)
              Oh, but that's not to say it isn't fun! I'd not trade it for anything! I'd protect the book with my life!
              ( /suddenly frowns) Hey, I would if I could!! ...But I can't leave the book. ( /sighs ; holds up arms, which are shackled all the way up past the elbow)
              See? I'm chained to the Book of Prophecy. If these shackles were gone, I could do some real damage!
              As it is, they keep my power in check and keep me from leaving. The others are chained too.
              The pages got torn out by the last chosen one. He's planning on making his own world, but I managed to get away.
              The new chosen one's going to fetch the others. It's a trap, but without the others... Well. It won't be pretty!
              You sure are weird. If people could see me as easily as they can see you, I'd be doing all sorts of things!

ooc: nah, i pretty much expected that, lol! i'll figure something out. thanks anyway.~

`♛: ▬▬ ALADDIN !!
              Where the heck's that supposed to be? Never heard of it, and I sure would have remembered it if I made it! ( /frowns)
              Yeah, y'know... Werman, the prime minister? Ugh, I guess you wouldn't know. 'Sides me and the kid, no one can tell.
              Duh, I wouldn't have said it otherwise! Sheesh. There sure are a lot of weird humans around here.
              Only the chosen one's supposed to be able to see me, and then you guys come along!
              Huh? Oh. Nice to meet you, I guess. ( /wrinkles nose ; still kind of put out by the whole visible thing)
              I'm Rempo, the great and almighty fire spirit!

Blatantly Mule's Widower

Anxious Shounen

xxxTHISxxxCHAOSxxxTHISxxxCALAMITYxxxTHISxxxGARDENxxxONCExxxWASxxxPERFECTxxx
      who shot that arrow in your throat? who missed the crimson apple? it hung heavy on the tree above your head
      v
      ┍≎┑
      ┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑xxxx
      ┍≎┑xx

┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑
      xxxx
      ┍≎┑xxxxx
      ┍≎┑xxx
      ┍≎┑xx
      ┍≎┑
      xxxxxxxx ° onlinexxxxxxxxxxxxx ° tiredxxxxxxxxxxx ° no, nothing like that ✸ ✸ ✸

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hey, 《 rempo 》 . . .

//SMILES A LITTLE SADLY That must he be nice,
                                        to see a healthy world. //SCRATCHES HIS CHEEK Ah,
                                        so...if this other person has torn the pages out, then you're
                                        chained to an empty book? //RAISES A BROW Did you
                                        know it was a trap all along? You couldn't warn them?
                                        What sorts of things...?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hey, 《 aladdin 》 . . .

A hologram? That's certainly advanced. //SMILES No, not
                                        really. I've used chatrooms before, though, usually I'm only talking
                                        to other people...you and Rempo both seem like you're from
                                        completely different worlds. //NODS I'm Kaneki.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff