Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
~• Nikolai Von Dolinski •~

User Image

The Cool Type Host was fast asleep in his room dreaming of a pleasant dream. A dream of him on a date with the hottest guy in his favorite anime. Suddenly his dream was ripped into thousands of pieces with a friend of his shook him up. "You idiot! You need to take me to the Halloween thing!" His friend said. Nikolai groaned and shooed him away as he cuddled close to his pillow again. His oh so warm pillow. He then slipped back into dream land. He suddenly received a hit to the face which caused him to jump up. "Get dressed! Now!" He demanded.

Nikolai sat on the floor of his bathroom, his face red as a tomato. His friend pounded on his door telling him to hurry up and come out. "N-No...I can't. I'm to embarrassed..." Nikolai said from the door. After a few minutes of convincing Nikolai, the Russian boy came out of the bathroom dressed as a youkai. "T-There...happy now?" He said as he fiddled with the white ears attached to his pink hair. "Yeah! Now let's go!" He said before he dragged Nikolai away. Lucky for him, his PSP was still in his pocket.

Once at the Halloween dance Nikolai looked around at everyone's costumes. They looked so cute that he could simply just hug everyone. Though he couldn't. He had to be Host mode since he didn't know when a customer of his could come by him while he was being so...him. Nikolai went over to one of the snack booths and got himself a chocolate cookie. It was so warm that it melted in his mouth on impact! It was heaven.

After a while he seperated from his friends and went to his "part-time job". It being the host club of course. He put on a straight face before he walked inside and waved at some of the guests that waved with big smiles on their faces. Nikolai went to the exclusive area for the hosts and sat down in one of the seats. Alone of course. "Hey." was all the host said before he pulled out his PSP and started to play a game.

Location - The Halloween Dance
With - Everyone
Wearing - "So embarrassed..."

Fatcat

16,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
User Image
location: dance hall tab mood: cheerful tab with: benevolio tab wearing: arrghhhh

Truth be told, Hibiki’s mind was elsewhere. He eyed the students thoughtfully, watchfully. He quietly assessed each pair he passed. Those that noticed him received a tentative nod of approval or a brief wave of his hand. Thus far, everyone was abiding by the rules the school had established. Well, at least along the outside of the crowd. The real trouble, unfortunately, was most likely near the host club’s area. But they were located deep within the crowd, making it difficult to thoroughly check up on them.

For now, he planned to avoid the center, at least until they announced the winners of the silent auctions. That would most likely be the time when the students were more likely to get riled up. For the most part, Hibiki had a plan on how the teachers would handle the situation. One teacher on stage, the rest in the crowd, monitoring the students and their behavior. Hopefully they wouldn’t run into any issues, but when it came to the host club and their fans, it was hard to avoid them.

Hibiki hadn’t realized that someone was directly in his path until, well, he did. He had bumped into someone and for a moment he was stunned and mildly embarrassed. “Oh, hey, I’m really sorry – “ That was when he finally looked at who had stumbled into him and a rather cheerful smile lit up his face. “Benevolio,” He greeted with an eager grin.

At Benevolio's admittance to not knowing whether or not he would be attending, he raised a hand and scratched the back of his head sheepishly. “Yeah, I volunteered to come tonight. I didn’t know you’d be here, since you weren’t at the meeting.” Hibiki stated, mostly enthused to see a familiar face.

Glad you’re here, though. And I’m really digging the costume,” The taller, older man admitted. At the mention of checking the punch, he shook his head. “No, I have not. But we really should,” Hibiki agreed. He was sure he had passed it on one of his rounds. All had seemed well, but he hadn’t actually taste-tested it.

Shall we?” He asked, gesturing his puffy-sleeved arm to the semi-clear path ahead of them.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm feeling rough, I'm feeling raw
I'm in the prime of my life.
Let's make some music, make some money
Find some models for wives.

This is our decision,
To live
fast and die young

location : dance hall xxxxx mood : pleasantly surprised xxxxx speaking with : Mr. Handsome Booksir (Hibiki) xxxxx dress : beetlebreakfast

Benevolio was baffled by Hibiki's reaction. Again, he didn't have a problem with the literature teacher. They've had some meaningful conversations, which has helped his Japanese immensely, but he had never expected that. Who was the last person to smile when they saw him, who wasn't one of his three most precious persons? No one. So this was just...odd. It left a peculiar taste in his mouth, and his chest felt tight. It wasn't a bad feeling, just a new one.

The confusion quickly left as he was brought back by conversation. “Volunteering? Aren't you kind,” he said, his playful mood had returned, “Apparently there weren't enough volunteers, so it was 'strongly insisted' that I come.” Beney had to admit he wasn't looking forward to seeing the other teachers, depending on who they were, but if he had to work with Hibiki, it wouldn't be boring at least. It would be even better if Fusa showed up, she was always fun to be around, but he didn't have his hopes up. Such a lady probably had better things to do than to babysit teens. At least, if he were her he'd be doing better things. Then again, his version of "better things" now, compared to when he was her age, was drastically different.

He blinked again at the first statement. Glad he was here? People were glad he was-- This was getting too weird. Not a bad weird, just...weird. It would take some getting used to. When he mentioned the costume, Benevolio's calm expression turned into a devilish grin. “Why thank you good sir~ Its a tradition at our house ever since I moved in. You make the dashing pirate. The colors bring out your eyes. Did you make the costume yourself?” he mused. Ever since Beney was young he loved costumes. Plus clothes were just fun to mix match anyway.

The man chuckled at the gesture and bowed. “You're such a gentleman Hibiki~” he said and lead the way to the punch bowl. It wasn't too hard to sift through the students. Even when it was more condensed, all he had to do was grin and students moved away. Either a) they knew him from class and were terrified, b) thought his costume was gross, or c) knew the character and were terrified. It didn't really matter which one it was, as long as it cleared the way.

[.[ ].]

We've got the vision,
Now let's have some f u n !

I'll move to Paris, shoot some heroin
And [********] with the stars
You man the island and the cocaine
And the elegant cars.

We'll ɔ н σ к з on our ѵ σ м ι т
And т н α т will be the з η ∂

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
User ImageUser Image

( ▪▪ I'VE GOT SCARS FROM TOMORROW )

dyonnaluvAND I WISH YOU COULD SEEonnaAND I WISH YOU COULD SEEonnaAND I WISH YOU COULD SEE
                                          dyonnaluvAND I WISH YOU COULD SEEonnaAND I WISH YOU COULD SEEonnaAND I WISH YOU COULD SEE

xxdyonnaluvxx ███ THATdyYOU'REdyTHEdyANTIDOTE dyTOdy EVERYTHINGdyEXCEPTdyFORdyME
                                          dy

Where was Hidari during the party, you ask? Simple; Instead of being in the designated section for the Host Club - And rest assured, he'd get his blonde a** butt there soon enough -, he was in the midst of the crowd, enjoying the festivities with some of his more loyal clients. Of course, said clients were all but enthralled with his choice of costume for the evening. ... He would have gone with a pirate costume, but had heard that Hibiki-senpai had already taken that, so a samurai it was for him. Not that he really minded, of course; Regardless of what costume he picked, it seemed that his clients / customers / what have you seemed to be awfully pleased with him.

Hmm... Maybe he should wear open shirts more often...

"
                                          ... But of course I would be so inclined to rescue such fair damsels as yourselves," he said with a small smirk grin, cupping the chin of one of his ( many, many... ) clients ( who, oddly enough, were somehow dressed in costumes that went along with the theme of Hidari's ). "After all~." He casually slung an arm around the shoulders of one of his other clients; Between two fingers on his free hand, a kiseru dangled lazily over the girl's shoulders. He'd already gotten chewed out three times that evening ( so far ) for bringing it along, and had been told to keep it concealed, but... Since when did he give a damn? "Is it not the job of a samurai to protect his lords... Or, in this case, ladies?" As expected, that caused the geishas clients to squeal with delight, cooing amongst themselves over how much of a gentleman Hidari was.

Sometimes, this Hosting gig was way too easy.

Soon enough, Hidari's hazel-hued ( altho' they could be considered brown, in some lights... ) eyes fell upon the section of the dance hall that was sectioned off for the Host Club; Even from the slight distance he was at ( from said area ), he could ( albeit barely, given the lighting at the moment ) make out the forms of Nikolai, Mitsu, and ( perhaps ) Liam already there. ... Damn; Now he'd have to go an' play nice with 'em, too. "
                                          If you lovely ladies will excuse me," he said, nodding towards the Host Club section of the room. "I must, unfortunately, plot s**t converse with my fellow Hosts for a time." A quick grin flashed across his lips, as he brought a single finger to them. "But fear not~ ! One of you shall be lucky enough to share a kiss with me later tonight~." With that, his clients seemed to move as a single mass towards the raffle table, casually talking all but arguing over who was going to be the lucky winner of sharing a kiss with the blonde 'Little Devil' type.

With his bitches clients gone, at least for the time being, Hidari was free to enter the Host Club's section of the ball room... Not before, with a smirk on his lips, he slipped the kiseru between his lips once again, throwing a mischievous wink over his shoulder at any teacher that caught him doing so. "
                                          ... So." Flopping down on the couch nearest the entrance to the sectioned-off area, Hidari stretched his arms over the back of ( one of the; I'm just assuming it's there ) couches. "Anythin' int'restin' happen with you guys yet?"

A C↺NSTELLATION ↺F TEARS ↺N Y↺UR LASHES;

dyonnaBURN EVERYTHING YOU LOVEonnax THEN BURN THE ASHESonnaxBURN EVERYTHING YOU LOVEonnax THEN BURN THE ASHES
                                          dyonnaBURN EVERYTHING YOU LOVE onnaxTHEN BURN THE ASHESonnaxBURN EVERYTHING YOU LOVE onnaxTHEN BURN THE ASHES

dy
                                          dyxIN THE END, EVERYTHING COLLIDES;onnaxIN THE END, EVERYTHING COLLIDES;onnaxIN THE END, EVERYTHING COLLIDES;onnaxIN THE END, EVERYTHING COLLIDES;onnax

██████ My childhood spat back out the monster that you see...

location :: the dance hall - Host Club area
                                          company :: Nikolai, Mitsu, Liam
                                          mood :: slightly bored, curious
                                          outfit :: samurai / ronin costume
                                          o.o.c. :: and now you've got Hidari; enjoy!

Fatcat

16,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
User Image
location: dance hall tab mood: cheerful tab with: benevolio tab wearing: arrghhhh

There had been a minor lull in the conversation, an extremely brief pause that Hibiki attributed to surprise. Neither had expected to run into anyone else and certainly hadn’t imagined that they’d bump into one another. It was a pleasant surprise, but a surprise all the same. A thoughtful, sweet smile danced across Hibiki’s lips as Benevolio quickly joined the conversation.

Once the conversation was up and running, Hibiki relaxed. Conversation he could do. He could always do conversation and he’d be lying if he said that he didn’t like to talk. “Oh, I wouldn’t call it kind,” Hibiki admitted humbly. He had agreed to do it for many reasons – one of which was because he was kind. But he had a whole list of reasons. Part of him had wanted to dress up for Halloween, part of him wanted to help the students have a safe and fun holiday. Another part of him wanted to socialize with other teachers, especially the few that he had become fairly familiar with. Like Benevolio, or Fusa. He really didn’t have a single reason for being there and the list went on and on. He’d save Benevolio from having to listen to the sheer length of the list.

He laughed lightly at Benevolio’s comment. He was sure that they had given a handful of teachers the same message. Work the dance. No excuses. How they decided on who would work, he didn’t know. “Well, it’s true that not enough people volunteered. I honestly don’t know who all did volunteer. As far as I know, we’re the only two,” He hoped that they weren’t. But he didn’t mind spending his evening with Benevolio Skeel, the theatre and communications teacher.

I mean, I’ve got my hopes up that there a few other teachers I know. It’d be great if Fusa was working, but I doubt it,” It wasn’t that he didn’t think that she would volunteer. For whatever reason, he expected her to be out and having fun tonight. Either with friends or passing out candy or whatever. He didn’t know too much about her personal life, so he couldn’t even accurately guess what her social life was.

Benevolio’s devilish grin alerted Hibiki that he had possibly commented on the right (or wrong) thing. He smiled as the other teacher explained his costume – it was a tradition. As great as he found the man’s family tradition, he was unable to comment on it when Benevolio mentioned his pirate getup. At first, it was a mere compliment. Then he mentioned how it brought out his eyes, that he looked dashing and asked whether or not he had made it himself. For a moment, he was embarrassed. “Oh, uh, thank you,” He humbly murmured, a bit shy about the topic. He hadn’t expected to receive any real compliments. “I made a few pieces myself,” He tugged at the cloth he had tied around his head. He had made the bandanna, the vest and had thrifted and fixed a pair of boots.

He grinned at the man’s bow and nodded his head in response. “Oh, I wouldn’t call myself a gentlemen, my good sir,” Hibiki commented, allowing Benevolio to lead the way. He followed behind him a moment before finding a good position beside him, keeping pace with him. Hibiki was a bit bulkier and taller than Benevolio, so he had to slow his pace a little in order to keep up with the man.

So, how’s your night going? I hope it’s not too bad. You’d rather be at home, right?” He asked gently, looking at Benevolio from the corner of his eyes. His gaze did flicker to the crowd for a brief moment and in that moment he had seen someone holding what looked like a… Kiseru? As much as he wanted to follow after the kid, to confirm whether it was part of his costume or real, he couldn’t. He had to handle this first. If he spotted the kid again, he would go after him.

Ah, I wonder what everyone else is doing tonight,” he said, more to himself than to Benevolio. He particularly wondered what Fusa was doing. Last he checked, he was sure that Benevolio liked her well enough. Perhaps not as much as Hibiki did, since he was a much more affectionate person, but he was sure that Benevolio preferred her over other staff members. How much, he couldn’t say.

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
¢υяяєηтℓу ƒєєℓιηg...entertained gєттιηg ∂σωη... at the dance ιη тнє ¢σмραηу σƒ... me, myself, and moi ℓσσкιη ѕσ ¢нι¢...as a pink bunnie

Short, pink bunny ears bobbed from time to time through the waves of students on the dance floor. When Fusa said she was coming dressed up as a pink rabbit, she wasn't lying. There were a few jokes her and there about what kind specifically, but that was all they were. Jokes. Nothing like the kind popularized by an American magazine. She was dressed comfortably in pink yoga pants, running shoes, and a fun matching bunny-inspired hoodie, complete with ears and a fluffy cotton tail. She was monitoring the floor and looking for suspicious activity. This might of been a private school but teenagers were still teenagers. So far, so good. She didn't need to tell the kids to peel off of each other.

Fusa would of rather been doing something else, but volunteering at the dance was kind of fun too. She was still young and could of been celebrating her annulment with her friends at a club. This dance had been in the works before any plans like that could of manifested and she already agreed to chaperoning. It was as simple as that.

"Woah~" Fusa let out and slid on her feet to a couple who started having too much fun. They were grinding, a cheerleader and a ninja turtle much to her confusion were grinding and didn't look like they were going to stop anytime soon. She just stood there with her arms crossed over her chest, staring at them with stern expression while she waited for them to stop. Eventually after a few lingering seconds the turtle noticed and slowed down to a stop as the moment got increasingly awkward. The cheerleader noticed her mate's lack of grinding then noticed Fusa, and then quickly straightened her posture. Fusa just waved her finger at them and smirked. "Uh, uh uh..."

"Don't let me see or hear of it again. I'd really hate to be the one to call your parents and explain why they need to pick their kids up." Fusa suggested, continuing with her eyes locked on the two. The two were already blushing with embarrassment, but the Home EC's words freaked them out. "As you were... BEFORE the bumpin' and grindin', 'kay?" Fusa said. She started to leave but just before she turned she put two of her fingers to her eyes, then turned them back on the couple. Now, she had to keep an eye out for them an anymore shenanigans.

Fusa exited the dance floor and threw her arms up in the air in a stretch. "Mmmm!" she let out then grinned. Maybe it was a good thing she didn't ditch the dance. At least she knew there was zero way she'd wake up drunk and next to some dude whose name she couldn't remember. Perhaps passed out in her own bed in her costume and candy corn? She snickered at the silly thought and bobbed her head to the beat of the music that played while she distanced herself from the dancing area.

She started making her way to get some water and while giving the area a glance over noticed two other faculty members there. Fusa recognized the Literature teacher immediately decked out in his pirate attire, Masa-sensei. He had been at the meeting too, so already figured he'd be around here somewhere. Did he want to be there though? She was curious but ah well. The other teacher took a little bit longer but when she noticed the stature she recognized it as Skeel-sensei dressed up as a character from a show she watched as a child. "If I didn't know it was you I'd be running for my life, Skeel-sensei." Fusa joked. She hadn't actually thought he would be there, with the family and all. She looked over to Hibiki with a grin and gave him a wave. "Masa-sensei, 'ello! Like the get up." She told him with an affirming nod. "What trouble are you two making, eh?"

Feral Zealot

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Outfit: Costume || Place: From the Crowd to the Terrace || Party: Connie=>None || Mood: Annoyed==> Guilty
ImAnAngelWithAShotGunImAnAngelWithAShotGunImAnAngelWithAShotGunImAnAngelWithAShotGunImAnAngelWithAShotGunImAnAngelWithAShotGun

Why the hell did she come to this uppity a** excuse of a Halloween party? It was a question that the irritable Bambina was mulling over as she and her “twin” sister walked into the school. This was her second year here in Ouran, though her third year being in Japan as a whole, she was still floored at how the idiocy of the stupidly rich and spoiled could increase. Not that she had anything against them, it was result of their upbringing you know? Even so, Bambina had very very few friends in this circle of society, if any at all. None the less, for her sister who honestly did care and befriend her when nobody else would, the Irish-girl would do anything. Even attend this… thing. In all honest, she was utterly opposed to being here for what was essentially a farcical show of rich measuring each other’s bollocks. The problem is, her step mother was also against Connie coming to this as well and being the little shite she was, Bambi offered to go with Contessa. After all, if the evil step-b***h was against it Bambi could bite back her distaste for this gathering.

As such came the answer to her earlier question for being here and despite not wanting to, Connie also convinced her to get into the spirit of the fun and dress up as well. So here she was! Dressed in her harlequin attire and her sister dressed as a dark fae… angel … thing. Arms crossed beneath pert breasts she glanced around only to scowl and pull her sister away from the bidding table of the silent auction. “Uh- yeah, I don’t think so!” She snapped with disgust as her sister let out a surprised yelp. “I am not letting spend some exorbitant amount of money just a stupid kiss!” Bambi scolded her sister as they came to a stop out of the way of the main crowd.

B-But it’s for a good cause?!” Bambi gave her sister an incredulous look that had Connie’s cheeks staining with irritated embarrassment. “D-Don’t give me that look! It even said that it’s going to a good cause!

And if it wasn’t, you’d still be dishing out money for it like the stupid bimbos over there!” Connie had turned her attention to the table that her sister had just pulled her away from and watched as the line of girls and boys both continued to try and outbid the other. Hell there was even some arguing amongst the bidders on each other’s choice of hosts to receive their kisses from. Not a single one caring where the money was going nor how silly they looked. Bambi watched as her sister’s face went from indignant and embarrassed; to surprised and confused; then ending in a slightly understanding and down expression. The final emotions on her face had the Irish-girl blanching with guilt.

Damnit! She hadn’t been trying to sadden her sister just inform and stop her from making a fool of herself. Hell the biggest thing though, was that Bambi knew how jealousy and envy worked when it involved hormones. Especially the hormones of groupies. I really don’t want to have to snatch some b***h up for hurting Connie on the off-chance she wins… With that Bambi looked away with awkward discomfort, still not exactly good at handling her sister’s soft and squishy emotions even after three years.

Look… Never mind, ignore what I just said.” Bambi said with a stand-offish way and rubbing her arm awkwardly as Connie looked at her with a frown. “I’m just being bitchy, I’m sure you have some friends that you want to have fun with. I’m going to grab something to eat and just look around for a bit.” The red-head turned away from her sister and walked off before the pale lavender haired female could say anything to her. Once far enough away, Bambi escaped to the outside terrace in the cool October night. And just like before… the only question she had for herself at that moment was one.

What the hell was she doing there…?
                                  OOC

Yay! first post! sorry it was so crappy, my posts should get better though.

ImAnAngelWithAShotGunImAnAngelWithAShotGunImAnAngelWithAShotGunImAnAngelWithAShotGunImAnAngelWithAShotGunImAnAngelWithAShotGun

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
I'm feeling rough, I'm feeling raw
I'm in the prime of my life.
Let's make some music, make some money
Find some models for wives.

This is our decision,
To live
fast and die young

location : dance hall xxxxx mood : pleasantly surprised xxxxx speaking with : Mr. Handsome Booksir and Cutie BunBun xxxxx dress : beetlebreakfast

A confused hum escaped from Beney's mouth as Hibiki spoke. He didn't know who was volunteering either? That's strange, he thought it would have been said at the meeting. Maybe teachers just didn't show up? Not that he liked meetings, but this time he had a good reason to skip. Sparrow had gotten especially bad while Jeffrey had to lecture, so Beney had to leave school early to pick him up. Not that he minded, Sparrow was over stimulated really easy. He couldn't be left alone at the university when he was like that. “For such a big event you would think there would be more,” he said and shrugged. “Oh well, with your charm and my previous experiences, we'll be fine~” Again, Benevolio Skeel was well versed in the mischievous teenager. Then again, mischievous was too kind of a word.

When Fusa was mentioned he pouted playfully. The youngest of the three was always fun. He had a feeling she would be hilarious to go out drinking with. Not that he really had time to with his family life. “Aww Fusa really? She would be fun to be around.. As long as its not those stooges from the math department. They suck the fun out of everything,” he grumbled a little. Though to be honest, Beney would much prefer Fusa to most of the staff. Her and Hibiki were probably tied for favorite staff member he had encountered. Again, not that Beney connected well with others, he just liked their energy.

Benevolio laughed at Hibiki's shy mannerisms and shook his head. “You really are a marvel Hibiki,” he said, his laughter reduced to chuckles, “Or maybe, you just don't know yet.” Sometimes people didn't know when they were attractive. It was hard to tell when one looked at themselves everyday. They became used to the colors of their eyes, the dignified cheekbones, or more symmetrical face. Not to mention Hibiki seemed like the sort who was more of a personalities man, so maybe he didn't even think about the fact he was a knock out. He probably didn't. “That's alright though, you'll figure it out in time,” he said with a sincere smile. It takes everyone a bit of time to figure out their own self worth. He still hadn't figured out his out yet.

Which parts did you make? I used to do more costume work when I was younger, but lately it was just mending costumes for the girls,” he said. There were many nights during a performance where one girl would loose a bead, a hem would come undone, or what have you. So along with watching the performance for notes, he was in charge of mending costumes, taking care of make up, and all that other shenanigans. It had been a tough job, but he had enjoyed it. Not that the girls always enjoyed him. He was known to be harsh with the burlesque dancers, but he was the best, so they just shut up and took it.

You're a complete gentlemen,” Benevolio said and shrugged. “Your kind is a rare breed. My spouse is mannerly as well. I don't know how he does it..” he mumbled more to himself than to Hibiki. With the things Jeffrey had to deal with from students and parents regularly, and everything else in his life, he was surprised he hadn't shot someone. Then again, Jeffrey was one of the most patient people he had ever met, so that probably helped.

Hibiki asked how his night was going and he blinked. This was so weird. People being invested in his life. Was he serious? It was Hibiki, he probably was. The guy was just a sincerely nice person. It was all so...surreal. When he asked about home, his chest tightened a bit. Part of him really was still with them, if only because he was worried. “Yeah..” he said softly. His eyes wandered to where Hibiki was looking and he blinked. Someone had a weapon for their costume? Didn't it say specifically no weapons? He remembered asking at least, because he considered being the grim reaper, and even fake weapons weren't allowed. Or was that just for teachers? He wasn't sure. Bene blinked, realizing he hadn't finished his statement. As they approached the table he poured Hibiki a glass first, then took one himself. “I'm not sure how...much I've talked about Sparrow,” he started and sipped the punch. Nothing out of the ordinary yet. “But he's not good with change. He--” Beney stopped as his pants vibrated. He blinked and checked his phone.

To : Beney
Hey just wanted to let you know we're doing okay. Sparrow really loves Annabel Lee. Hope the dance is fun! Say hi to your friends from us

Underneath the message was a selfie of Jeffrey kissing Sparrow's cheek and Sparrow waving. The man smiled and put his phone away. “I was worried Sparrow would have problems coping with me gone, but apparently they're both fine,” he said and drank more. He felt strange including Jeffrey's greeting, even though it was intended for him, but if it came up, it came up. “What would you be doing tonight?” he said with a grin, “Going out on the town? Romancin attractive humans? Eating a huge tin of ice cream while watching Hammer Horror?” That last one didn't actually sound that bad. Especially that one with Peter Cushing and its more like James Bond with vampires? What a way to spend a Halloween.

Maybe they're committing murder.” he said bluntly, “I'm sad I didn't get invited.” He stopped himself when he heard a familiar voice call his name. A devious grin appeared on his lips as he laughed. "I'm glad I look ghoulish enough~ It just wouldn't do if I wasn't." And the beautiful Fusa had joined them~ The "gang" was all here.

"No trouble, not yet~" he purred, "Though even if I did cause mischief, I doubt Mr. Gentlemen would let me." Not that he minded. Besides, the kind of mischief he was into now was a bit less...chaotic. Still breaking the status quo of course, just with less violence and drugs and more public nudity while arting. Seems like a reasonable transition.

[.[ teacher party whoop whoop -raise the roof motion- ].]

We've got the vision,
Now let's have some f u n !

I'll move to Paris, shoot some heroin
And [********] with the stars
You man the island and the cocaine
And the elegant cars.

We'll ɔ н σ к з on our ѵ σ м ι т
And т н α т will be the з η ∂
User Image

Location: Dance Hall-Host Club corner tab Talking with: Liam, Kenji, Nikolai, and Hidari tab Mood: Happy and excited tab Outfit: Halloween themed suit

As if summoned by the thought of where they were, two of her fellow hosts had come out of the woodwork to join her, Liam, and Kenji over by where they were sitting. While Nikolai didn't like he was too interested in actually conversing with them, at least he had appeared from somewhere. All that was left was their "prince" Silas and Haruki to appear. She didn't think it would be too long, seeing as how these two showed up so quickly.

"Hi Nikolai." She greet, smiling and giving him a wave though she knew he probably wouldn't see it with his face already buried in his PSP. Two of them were already buried in games, which wouldn't be much fun if they were just ignoring everyone. Might as well try to get them into a little bit of a conversation. "Your costume looks nice, it suits you in a way." She complimented, looking at the ears in his hair. Somehow, it did fit him, she just didn't know what exactly it was.

Next to show himself was their "Little Devil" Hidari. Dressed as a samurai with what looked to be a real kiseru on him. Always pushing the limits of getting in trouble for the thrills. Well, he wasn't considered the little devil type of their club for nothing, after all. "Nice to see you too Hidari." Mitsu teased, sipping at the glass of punch she had gotten earlier. Looking over at the kiseru dangling from his lips then back up to him, she raised an eyebrow and gave a small smile. "I'm going to assume you've already been talked to about that kiseru by a teacher or two, but have chosen to ignore the warnings, or you have somehow yet to get caught." She said, wondering how no teachers had taken it from him already. Most likely, he had been given warnings multiple times by different teachers thinking it was the first time. But had taken the choice to ignore what it was they said to continue on with his outfit.

"Nothing really interesting yet. Kenji came over and we started talking a bit about the bets, the popularity of Liam and I, and stuff." She said, very simply catching him up to what was going on. "So you haven't missed too much. Have you checked on your name yet at the table?"

Mood: Enjoying the party, happy
With who?: No one
Outfit of the day: The Hawk Bard

The party was so alive and all the decoration had caught his attention straight away. Keitaro just stood near the dance floor, staring around at all the different outfits that his fellow students had put on, the decorations that lined the room, the drinks and foods prepared for the night. Everything had been pulled together quite well. Many people were near the dance floor by the stage and were dancing their night away. The second most busiest place was the Host Club's table, where both boys and girls were doing their best to win a kiss from one of the members. While he didn't see the fuss in it, he had to admit it must have been fun to those who were into that. He had spoken to a few of the members before and they seemed nice enough. A few were a little eccentric, but nice all the same. And from the view of that line, their popularity hadn't changed at all.

Smiling and shaking his head softly, he continued throughout the room to get a chance to look at everything.

Keitaro had been excited for this night for days. The planning had taken a while, deciding what they would be using, what they'd be doing, the music, the food, and it had come out wonderfully. Everyone looked like they were having a great time. The costumes were wonderful and everyone was unique in their style. He himself had taken time to plan his outfit and had it made long before the day of the party. A style of outfit resembling that of a bard, having traded in his guitar for the night with a small lute (but of course his actual guitar wasn't far away, hidden somewhere on the stage where it was out of the way and safe. However, the outfit had the theme of a hawk, the coat tails styled like their wings descending around his legs.

I may end up using this outfit as one to wear on stage when playing. He had thought, staring at it as the coat tails that looked to be feathers swished around his feet. It had come out much better than he had hoped, he had only wished there had been a way to wear the outfit and show the wings on his back as well.

Smiling more and having a bit of a skip to his step, he walked throughout the room, brimming with happiness and nodding his head lightly to the music playing. He had wished he could've gotten his band to play at this event, but he supposed that it would have to wait for another time. They couldn't play everything. While they were known, he supposed they were yet to be known enough to play here at Ouran. But, it gave him more of a chance to actually enjoy the party and every part of it. He made a mental note to try the maze later on in the night. Though he knew it'd probably be scary, he was more excited than he was frightened to try it.

But for now, he was more interested in seeing just how the party would play out, especially when it came time to read out who won the kisses from the host club and the black magic club's raffle as well. After all, he'd have to help oversee most of them because of being in the student council, make sure it went off without a hitch. Bouncing the lute on his shoulder a bit, he moved out of the crowds, stood towards the wall, and watched the party unfold.

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150

User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════╗
Haunted Maze? || No One
Not sure whats going on? || Costume & Wings

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

"tσgєthєr wє cσuld rulє thє wσrld, wє hαvє thαt much pσwєr ín σur hαnds......

The maze was like no other, well actually, it was quiet similar to every single one that she had seen, or been in, back in the states. She let out a muffled sigh, behind her hand as her piercing blue eyes, contacted with special contacts that made the original, pop out a lot more. An electrical like blue. She thought it popped and when she looked around in dimmed light she swore they glowed, Which of course, is what she wanted. Smiling just a bit to her self, she swiftly ad quietly, ducked behind a large thick stack of stalks and awaited her prey. The people they have hired for this maze, to haunt the people in it. Where a little ...lacking..for better words. They hardly scared her, or half of the people that passed by, and their costumes.....God dont't get her started. Some of theirs, made a child's costume more horror like, then their own. She a nod of her own head, to her own thoughts, she placed one flatted bare foot in front of the other. As she heard the voices, she begun to stalk her prey. Closer and closer, their heavy foot falls sounded, as she neared them Crouching, she awaited til she saw the gleam of a flash light, letting the light quickly glance off her face, and hopefully her eyes, She tried this trick at home, when she got the contacts. The light would glow of the lens she wore, and reflect like glowing lights in the dark, When the light would flash back at her, and it did, she would quickly dash to the side, making noise on purpose. A rustle of the stalks, and she swore she heard a squeak, and a muffled. "What was that

Laughing mentally, she quieted her footfalls once more, and circled around the group, as they have paused in their tracks. She was able to size them up, seeing about two males, each with a female at their sides, seeming to hang on their arms in shock, or fear. Not sure which, but she was hoping to go for the latter. After a few intense quiet movements. Giving them a break to think that it was nothing. And they where about to move about on their way, she threw a rock in the direction to their left, opposite of her own positioning, and watched as the jumped and backed up, towards her. Smirking, she jumped out, growling, and nearly tackled the tallest male, missing him by an inch, he staggered and fell back on to his behind, as she darted on all fours (Sorta) back into the shadows of the stalks, with a menacing howl in her tracks. What they would have seen, would be a fast, (hopefully) blur of black and purple wings, and clothing, and streaks of blonde hair, before she would be hiding again in the stalks. The sound of the girls startled screams had her struggling to contain her laughter as they scrambled away.

Enjoying her victory, and doing this at least two more times, before she had found her way out of the maze.Walking out of the maze, she took a look around, quiet happy with what she had done, and had quiet enjoyed the maze, more so, then she thought she could. After walking for a few moments, she paused and looked about her, frowning. Looking down she noted that her shoes, and socks have gone missing, and she didn't remember taking them off, let alone remember where she was going. She was just in the maze, right? She asked her own mind, though she suddenly couldn't remember being there, she turned and walked towards The Gala where the rest of the party was. Maybe she had left her shoes there?

[[OOC Sorry for taking so long to post, been super busy between work and things happening at home.
    I hope this post is okay. It is my first post in at least half a year, give or take a few months.

....вut lєt's tαkє ít σnє dαч α tímє, αnd єnjσч thís thíng cαllєd lífє!"

User Image

Fatcat

16,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
User Image
location: dance hall tab mood: cheerful tab with: benevolio and fusa tab wearing: arrghhhh

Hibiki hummed in agreement. It seemed generally unsafe for such a small amount of teachers to be chaperoning the event. Perhaps they just hadn’t run into any of the other staff members. After all, it was better for them to spread out than to remain in one area. Who would watch the hedge? Or the halls? He’d run into a few students out in the hall and hoped that another staff member would figure out that students were roaming them unattended.

He laughed at Benevolio’s comment, smiling lightly. Him? Charming? Ha. He was polite and honest, not charming. “True. She’s tons of fun. One-hundred times better than the math department. They’re a little too… literal. And the math puns,” He gave a dry laugh, rubbing his temple at the thought. He’d got caught up in a conversation with one of the math teachers and it’d be interesting, but not stimulating. At Benevolio’s comment, he raised his brows, confused. “Oh, I wouldn’t say…” Benevolio had continued, suggesting that perhaps he didn’t know it yet. Know what? When he insisted that he’d figure it out, he smiled sincerely. He honestly wasn’t sure what the man was going on about, but he felt like Benevolio liked him just a little more.

Oh, I made the bandana, the vest and fixed up the shoes.” He lifted his foot to show Benevolio the patchwork he had done. He had to put a completely new leather on it, as well as replace the soles and shoestrings. "If you need an extra hand with costumes, I can probably help out,” Hibiki offered. He knew that theatre could be stressful at times, but Benevolio seemed as if he had everything under control. When called a gentleman, he laughed lightly. Sure, he had manners, but was he a gentleman? He honestly didn’t know.

At the comment about his spouse, Hibiki remained quiet. He didn’t comment and merely let the topic fall away. His spouse sounded wonderful – patient, thoughtful, interesting… Hibiki could only dream of finding someone like that. Hibiki watched and listened to Benevolio, accepting the cup of punch he had poured for him. He held it in one hand as he listened and observed Benevolio. He seemed quiet, which was so much unlike his usual boisterous self. He mentioned Sparrow, a name Hibiki hadn’t heard more than once, he thought. Before Benevolio could go any further with his speech, he was interrupted by his phone.

After the other teacher checked his phone, he had turned his attention back to Hibiki and explained just what was going on. He took a sip as he listened, noting that Sparrow was most likely his child. “Mm,” The tan man argued, disagreeing. “They probably miss you like crazy,” He assured him. At his question of what he’d be doing if he wasn’t here, he laughed at almost all of the suggestions. “I’d probably be at home with a movie on, passing out candy,” He insisted, trying to force down some giggles from Benevolio’s assumption. The drink didn’t taste of alcohol. Not yet, anyways. At the man’s blunt comment about murder, he laughed a bit louder than he had meant to. Benevolio’s humor could often be surprisingly blunt. But he’d grown used to it.

As if on cue, that sweet, music-like voice chimed in. Turning his attention and his body toward Fusa, he grinned excitedly. His eyes shifted to Benevolio once more, noting that his outfit could indeed be seen as terrifying. After all, he may have been dressed as the less scary version of the character, but he was still Beetlejuice. Hibiki remembered that he had been fond of the movie, though there had been times that he would cringe and hide behind his hands.

When Fusa addressed him, he raised his hand and waved in response. “Thank you, bunny-chan!” He replied, reaching a hand out to gesture at her bunny-eared hood. After a moment, he flicked one of the ears gently, more or less wanting to feel the costume. Plush and soft. Really soft. “Bet your costume makes great jammies,” Hibiki chuckled, grinning cheerfully.

He looked to Benevolio and shook his head. “Depends on the mischief,” He argued politely, chuckling under his breath. There were a few things he would allow – such as activities out of school, away from where they could stir up trouble. He preferred to do adult things in adult places – oh, no, that sounded wrong. Turning back to Fusa, he smiled genuinely. “No trouble yet,” The older teacher insisted, backing up Benevolio’s statement. “Have you been stirring up some trouble, bunny-chan?” He ruffled the top Fusa’s hood, as if it were really part of her head, his hand warm and gentle.

Distinct Dreamer

User Image

LOCATIONOuran Academy>Dance Hall>MazeCOMPANYNone-LostMOODDejected.THOUGHTSAlex~ I want more treats! Come get me with more treats!OOCI guess this is okay...?

Mou! This is boring! Let's have fun!

User Image

WHAT a mess. The twenty-five years old butler/tutor/bodyguard/guardian, Alex sighed seeing the clothes filling half of the room. He quirked his eyebrow at the variety. Like the most efficient man he is, he started picking up the litter of clothes. Of course, his work was never easy. Proven by how he was glomped from behind, a short haired blonde hanging on him and putting something on his head. Finished, the load was gone and the same hyperactive brat peeked at him from his side, a wide grin on her face. His eyebrow scrunched, he walked over to the six feet mirror (ironic since the girl who used it was barely five feet tall) and took a double take at the dainty, fluffy black cat ears atop his head. He heaved a sigh. "Might want to explain why I'm wearing cat ears, my lady?"

"That's because I'm a witch. A witch's partner is always a black cat, Alex," she answered with an overly bright smile, sparkles and fluffy pink flowers seemed to emanate from her.

Alex turned to look at his blonde mistress excitedly hearing the word witch. He was expecting a cute, gothic-lolita styled witch costume only to deflate seeing the outfit Rei had put on. It was a simple striped shirt, with black leather pants, a brown belt on the waist and couple more adorning the thighs and the left calf with a 'x' shaped belts. A cape was drawn over her shoulder, a witch hat with a cute pumpkin clip on her blonde hair. Just when he thought he could finally get the girl to wear adorable outfits after so long! "Rei-chan! Why're you wearing that instead of something cuter! It's too simple for a Halloween party of Ouran standards!" He wailed, already ditching the 'my lady' he always used.

"It's not simple! I'm a cross-dressing modern witch! There's three elements in my costume!" She replied with a pout. Alex placed a hand on his temple while exhaling a long breath, his eyes closed. "My dear 'Little Prince', let me properly dress you up," he said, a layer of miasma escaping him.

SHE finally made it! Rei panted in front of the gates of Ouran Academy, she braced a look at the road she traveled, to see if Alex was on her trail. After two hours of arguing about her outfit-she liked this one!-she walked out the penthouse, actually, dashed out of it, taking a cab and left Alex to his own devices. She would face hell when she got back. The fifteen-year-old stuck her tongue out at that thought. Not like that would scare her. For now. Without waiting another second-half because she feared Alex would catch up with her (she swore Alex could be that devil butler in that famous anime/manga she swooned over reincarnated), she got inside the academy. Once she actually did, she was in awe. The school was huge! Her eyes followed the people walking about heading to two separate ways, wearing various costumes which was both detailed and creative. The wonderful mechanics of money. She was skipping as she followed a flock of people, her pumpkin shaped bag of treats swaying with her. All the while eyeing everything around her. For the first time in fifteen years, she was free to wander around without people recognizing her and treating her extravagantly. For the first time, she will finally know what it would be like to be in a real school instead of being tutored and having a class all by herself.

She peeked over the person in front of her and realized she was being led to a dance hall. Dance hall. Big deal. That would be her normal reaction since the only time she entered a dance hall would be during diplomatic meetings. This time however, she was filled with childish glee. The decorations, the music... It was splendid. The best would be... The food! Aisles of delicious delicacies for her to access! She wasted no time stuffing herself with the lot of sweets prepared. She turned to a corner as she stuffed a cream puff, licking a bit of cream stuck on her fingers and noticed a flock of girls surrounding the area. She tilted her head at that before she bounced there, occasionally grabbing some candies to put in her pumpkin of sweets. She was a short girl, so somehow she managed to squeeze into the crowd. Not admitting how useful being short could be. When she was Arian instead of Rei, it was a disadvantage. Eh? A bid? For what? Oh, well. Sounds like fun~ Without thinking much, she pulled out a checkbook and simply wrote a random amount and entered it. Finished, she squeezed out of the crowd, successful in her try. Rei looked around the hall. Maybe there's something more fun outside. With that thought in mind, she walked out, humming while licking a lollipop she gathered.

Her feet stopped and her eyes sparkled at the sight in front of her. "Uwaaah~! A maze! She squealed happily as she entered the maze. She chuckled and poked at the scary 'keepers' greeting her, enjoying herself. Thirty minutes later, after stressing out a number of zombies because of her fearless, childish joy, she found herself facing a tall hedge. Rei tilted her head. She peeked around her and found nothing. "Eh? I'm lost? Oh, well. I'll just enjoy some treats. Trick or treat!..... Eh?"

Suddenly, things were not fun anymore. She ran out of treats. "Alex~ Help~ I want candies~" She wailed while sobbing like a child.

Sweets did the weirdest thing to people.

XxX

User Image

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
User ImageUser Image

( ▪▪ I'VE GOT SCARS FROM TOMORROW )

xxdyonnaluvxx ███ THATdyYOU'REdyTHEdyANTIDOTE dyTOdy EVERYTHINGdyEXCEPTdyFORdyME
                                          dy

While Mitsu was talking to Nikolai ( at first, of course ), Hidari glanced over towards the punch / drink table, catching the briefest of glimpses ( he assumed, in his direction ) from Hibiki-sensei and Beney-sensei. Yep, they noticed him with the kiseru again, but did he give a ********? HELL NO. There was a reason he was designated as the Host Club's 'Little Devil' type; Who else would have the cahones to get away with this?

Exactly.

"
                                          Y'know me too well, Mitsu," he said with a slight smirk, his lips curving around the mouth-piece of the kiseru ever-so-slightly. "And besides~." He lazily swung an arm out, indicating the rest of the party ( that was, by now, well under way ). "What kind'a shindig would this be if one of us Hosts got caught?" He barked out a laugh.

Hidari's secret for not getting caught thus far? Simple; Whenever a teacher had come over to him - to chew him out for even bringing the kiseru in the first place -, he did his whole apology thing. 'My apologies, -insert teacher here-Sensei. It's an essential part of my costume, and I wouldn't dream of bringing anything relating to illegal paraphernalia on the campus, especially during a party such as this.' Then was the nod of understanding, followed by something that usually went 'Well make sure you don't get caught again, Koriyama.', and the teacher would go on their way to patrol / chaperone the party. Once the coast was clear, Hidari would pull the kiseru out from where he had tucked it in his sleeve - when the teacher was talking to him -, and proceed as if the conversation had never happened.

He had this s**t down to a science, yo.

Anyway. "
                                          Would I want to check my name out?" He winged a wheat-blonde eyebrow up in surprise, placing the kiseru between his lips once again ( he had removed it before he laughed ). "And risk gettin' mauled by THE HORDE all our clients?" He narrowed his eyes at the green-haired Host. "... You off your nut, Mitsu?" Altho'... SHe brought up a good point; Maybe Hidari should check out his 'standings', as it were, in comparison with his fellow Hosts.

Ehh, he'd get to it later that evening ( if he remembered to, anyway ).

And speaking of remembering to do things... "
                                          Any'a you wanna check out the stupid hedge maze with me later?" 'Coz that's TOTALLY what men of their standing did. They checked out dorky mazes together. Yeah... "Beats sittin' here on our asses all night," he added with a shrug, his invitation being open to any of his fellow Hosts.

A C↺NSTELLATION ↺F TEARS ↺N Y↺UR LASHES;

dyonnaBURN EVERYTHING YOU LOVEonnax THEN BURN THE ASHESonnaxBURN EVERYTHING YOU LOVEonnax THEN BURN THE ASHES
                                          dyonnaBURN EVERYTHING YOU LOVE onnaxTHEN BURN THE ASHESonnaxBURN EVERYTHING YOU LOVE onnaxTHEN BURN THE ASHES

dy
                                          dyxIN THE END, EVERYTHING COLLIDES;onnaxIN THE END, EVERYTHING COLLIDES;onnaxIN THE END, EVERYTHING COLLIDES;onnaxIN THE END, EVERYTHING COLLIDES;onnax

██████ My childhood spat back out the monster that you see...

location :: the dance hall - Host Club area
                                          company :: Nikolai, Mitsu, Liam, Kenji
                                          mood :: bored, curious
                                          outfit :: samurai costume
                                          o.o.c. :: I'm srsly beginnin' to enjoy usin' Hidari, here... :3

Heo, Hyo-Shin

Executive Officer

xxHyo-Shin stands outside of the exit watching more student leave the maze. Some girls came out crying, some guys seemed to comfort them as well as they could. He stares at these students in thought, with his arms folded. There were students who noticed him standing outside of the maze and they slowly crept away from him, hoping he did not notice them. The evening certainly was not his friend, although, he expects this.

xxA voice is heard nearby and he turns his head to look at the person who seems to be talking to him. It sounds like a female, which makes him nervous. He remains standing and turns around, “Good evening,” he says to Autumn, with a grin on his face as he camouflages any nervous emotions; even though he does know her.

xxEven though he appears calm on the outside, he cannot help but wonder if Autumn heard him talking to his small puppet named Sally. That is not possible, no one was around, he thinks to himself, but he is asked a question.

xx“Pardon?” He asks accidentally as Hyo-Shin switches back to the conversation and away from his thoughts. “Heh,” he laughs slightly under his breath and continues with excitement, “…The maze was brilliant!” He pauses again and looks away from Autumn as if to calm himself down from his excitement, “…I thought the costumes were good. There was a lot of work put into each one.”

xxHyo-Shin knew that everyone worked hard to put this maze together. He also admired people who could act; especially those who act like monsters. Although, some of the actors and students seemed to dodge him while he was in the maze. He still admired their courage to act and be part of the maze.

xxHe smiles as he glances over to the maze again and the wind slightly brushes against his clothing, as well as his dark purple hair. Hyo-Shin turns his glance over to Autumn, “…Did you enjoy the maze?” he asks, unsure if Autumn went through it or not.

As soon as he asks Autumn, he hears sounds coming from the maze. It sounds as if someone is wailing about something, but he could not hear it well due to other noises from the maze (as well as outside of the maze) mixing in. Although he could not make out the voice, it sounds like a female. Strange..., he thinks to himself, but he also wonders if Autumn hears something also, but he does not mention it

[OCC: Sorry for my slowness >_<! And no worries. Lethia D: I have been slow too! I read all the posts >.<! If I missed someone nearby, let me know please! ]

Where: At the exit of the maze
Mood: Nervous, curious
Who is with me?: Autumn
What am I wearing: Prince Outfit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items