Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heo, Hyo-Shin

Executive Officer

xxHyo-Shin turns towards Autumn again, “No, I’m not from here,” he smiles to himself. He is prepared to answer the next question, but then he think about his father’s acting in the movie and decides to give Autumn his second favorite movie, “Voice is my favorite horror film, although…there are other good ones.”

xxOnce the topic of his clothes come up again, he stands still and nods, “Heh, I’ll tell my friend that.” Once they talk about her outfit, Hyo-Shin takes a closer look at their outfit, “Hmm…,” he stops looking and folds his arm, “You look fine to me.” He is never sure how to compliment certain people, especially girls, but he would normally try to give input if he could. As soon as Autumn asked about his or his friend’s inspiration he freezes up for a second and continues, “ Heh…,” he does not want to say the true reason, but he continues with another reason, “The night sky,” he says proudly.

xxOther students walk past the dark purple haired male, inching away from him as fast as they could go. He hears them and turns towards the maze again, but turns to say ‘goodbye’ to Autumn. Once he turns towards Autumn, he realizes something was just placed on his head; it is the rose crown.

xxHyo-Shin stands still in surprise, barely hearing the announcement, but once he hears the announcer say, “The poor unlucky guy is…Hyo-Shin!” Hyo-Shin comes back to reality and he looks towards the stage where the announcer was. Thinking to himself, They are after me…, he thinks as he refers to the Host Club.

xxA red glow seems to appear in his eyes again as he thinks about defeating the Host Club. Partially distracting himself, he does not expect Autumn coming up to him and kissing him on the cheek. His thoughts leave him again and he quickly steps back, looking startled and a slight blush appears on his cheeks and he sees Autumn leave.

xx “Wh—!” He tries to say something, but he quickly focuses back on the maze, trying to get his thoughts away from what just happened. Although, his thoughts were slightly jumbled due to the sudden surprise, and he remembers he should go up to the stage as well. He walks away from the maze, getting his thoughts back in order as he heads towards the crowd.

[OCC: Does Hyo-Shin have to head towards the maze or the stage?]

Where: Was at the exit of the maze, walking away from it
Mood: Surprised, calming down
Who is with me?: No one
What am I wearing: Prince Outfit

Interesting Fairy

User Image

xx ░░░ IT`S A LITTLE :BITFUNNY *THIS FEELING INSIDE ⇣⇣
                                                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                xx I x D O N ' T x H A V E x M U C H x M O N E Y x B U T x B O Y x I F x I x D I D x I ' D x B U Y x A x B I G x H O U S E x W H E R E x W E x C O U L D x B O T H x L I V E
                                                                x { I'M NOT *ONE.OF THOSE WHO CAN ˟EASILY HIDE }

Humming softly, Izumi continued to place the party food on the napkin as her soft brown eyes light up with excitement seeing all the different displays of accompaniments. "Whoever made this put a lot of time and dedication in it not mention they've used some really expensive ingredients." Izumi thought to herself before letting out a small chuckle knowing too well that her mother and herself would never be able to afford such stuff. For Izumi they had to make do by growing their own fruit and vegetables in their own designated plot in town. Although it was far from what the students at Ouran would be used too or even know existed, Izumi still loved the idea of growing their own fruit and veg as it was more cost effective and didn't contain as much or any pesticides than their super market counter parts. For Izumi and her mother it was all about cutting costs and living a healthier and more organic lifestyle, which was something that most students in Ouran took for granted or at least when it came to cutting costs. Izumi had only remembered too well in math's class the other day, when they were going through money calculations where one of the students so called answer to one of the questions was "I don't have to worry about money or figures as my daddy buys me anything I want with his credit card." The response in itself was enough to make Izumi grimace, she just couldn't understand that a lot of the students in Ouran took so many things for granted. Sighing softly, Izumi carefully tied up the napkin with the party treats in store knowing too well that the party food was yet another thing the students took for granted.

Though not that it bothered her too much, no one else here would like the idea of taking home left overs. However Izumi certainly loved the idea as it would mean a classy and tasty treat for her and her mother later on. "I just know okaachan is going to love this." Izumi thought to herself knowing it would lift the woman's spirits. However Izumi's own spirits dropped slightly when a group of girl's began making fun of her decision to take some food home with her but before the girl could react the older male she had bumped into earlier had surprisingly piped and defended Izumi's decision to take some of the food home with her. "That is a very sweet thing to do for your mother. If you have the chance to share the food, one should take it. It's a horrible thing to waste this stuff. I'm glad you like the food though, the choices had fallen under my department in the school council planning for the party." Hearing the blonde male's response, a small smile soon appeared on Izumi's face. "Thank you." she replied in a soft yet grateful tone as part of her felt that maybe there was some hope for the students in Ouran as this male certainly didn't appear to be stuck up. "I think she'll like it. We don't get food like this too often. I can only guess it was made by using really expensive ingredients." she replied before letting out a small chuckle. However the young female paused when the older male told her that the party food choices had gone through his department in the school council. "You did? It's amazing! Your department really put a lot of effort into, as it shows." she replied before blushing softly as she pointed towards the unusual yet very well designed decorations.

"My department was the decorations. Apparently the art club is always in charge of decorations and the art teacher decided to let me have a go." she said sheepishly. "It's just some recycled materials that's put together. Nothing too fancy I'm afraid." she said, even though they still looked amazing and well made despite it effectively being used cartons and bottles etc. However the young female paused softly when the older teen mentioned that a lot of the girls here were too concerned about their figure to eat any more food. With that Izumi let out a small chuckle. "Why would they worry about that? There's more important things in life to worry about than your figure. Everyone is born with a certain shape and body size it's just up to you as a person to accept that and be comfortable and make the most out of it." she replied, while Izumi knew too well that it was only natural for her too be short in stature along with having a petite and slight frame to match. She had remembered a few girl's commenting on her slight frame though for Izumi it didn't bother her as there was simply more things to worry about in her opinion. The fifteen year old smiled gently as she continued too look at the older male who congratulated her actions while discretely yet cleverly insulting the girls who had previously made fun of her. With that the group of girl's pouted softly before briskly walking away from the food table, causing Izumi too look up at the blonde haired male giving him a genuine and grateful smile. "Thank you." she replied. However the fifteen year old paused softly, when the male introduced himself as Keitaro Himura before holding out his hand too her.

Seeing the his actions, Izumi blinked softly as she couldn't get over how polite and well mannered he was. Most teenage guys she had came across where rude, loud and extremely ill mannered. However the young girl shook his hand all the same as she continued to smile politely. "It's nice too meet you Keitaro. I'm Izumi Daidouji and I guess you can say I am a scholarship student." she replied whilst chuckling softly. However before the girl got a chance to say anything else, one of the teachers spoke loudly through the microphone as he began announcing the winners of the so called host club competition. At the beginning Izumi didn't understand why he seemed so nervous however once he was finished his announcement Izumi soon found out why he was as the petite girl almost got knocked over by a crowd of overly excited and rampaging group of fan girls. "What the?" Izumi cried as she quickly grabbed on to the table to try and stop herself from falling flat on her face before eventually gaining full composure as she stared back up at Keitaro while raising her eyebrow slightly. "I know very little about this host club but they seem....well....err...umm......very popular with the girls..." she replied as she tried to find the right words to describe them.

◞ ゚{ FIRST YEAR STUDENT } ▬▬ IZUMI DAIDOUJI ! xxxxxxxx
                                                                ██████ ████████████████████████ ████ xxxxx
                                                                x
                                                                ⊱*location ; Dance Hall/Food tablexxxxxxx ⊱*company ; Keitaroxxxxxxx ⊱*outfit ; Halloweenie Themed xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
User Image
                ∂oiнαvə2 ➢Ouran > Halloween Dance > Main Stage
                rαтнərвə ➢ w/ Mitsu, Kenji, Nikolai, Hidari
                iиσтmα∂ ➢ so-so
                wearing dressed like a friggin' vampiric crumpet.

Liam looked on, listening to the teacher as he cracked jokes and then got down to business with announcing the results. The first one made him release a chuckle, a very restrained one. The girl who won the opportunity to plant her lips right on Mitsu's, Ruri Honda, was amusing. Sora Honda was his her father, and Liam's most trusted lawyer and dare he say it, a current father-figure in his life. He was grateful he had Sora helping him when all the wrong people -- the money-grubbing, fame-whoring people who didn't have his interests in mind -- contacted him. Liam had spent enough time with Ruri Honda. She acted uninterested and hostile when they first met but he figured he grew on her. If angered, it could be explosive. Thinking about it now, Liam questioned how safe Mitsu would be.

The name assigned to his was one he did not recognize. If they visited the host club, Autumn Joplin was not his guest. Still, they won and Liam had to fulfill his duty as a member of the host club.

He looked over to Kenji who had bid on someone, obviously. Liam shrugged his shoulders. He wouldn't of minded Kenji winning either, but it was what it was. Instead, their non-host hostish member was shooing them away and with right reason. They needed to go collect their winners and give them what they paid for. He leaned his head over to Mitsu for a whisper. "Let me know if you need help with Rue..." Liam thought she'd be cordial, but also saw the possibility of Rue exploding on Mitsu. Then. he rose from his seat and headed up to the stage from the roped off area of theirs. Once on stage, he looked around, though not knowing who he was looking for. This person named Autumn, whoever it was.

Patchwork Matryoshka
                phernologyoffae

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
ℓσcαтιση Ouran Private Academy > Dance Hall
мσσ∂ READY TO CUT SOMEONE
¢σηνєяѕιηg ωιтн Kenji
∂яεss regular clothes.

Ruri watched from her spot on the balcony as people down in the hedge maze freaked the hell out from so-called scary "zombies" and what have you. Nope, still had no intention of going down there for that. While she wasn't anywhere the party inside, she could still hear the math teacher talking about the auction. She never made a bid and was inwardly proud of herself for not getting caught up in all of the hype of a host club. She didn't agree with the concept. Why? "Eff you, that's why" would be the most likely response if asked. She wasn't one to divulge that.

"For the "Natural Type" Mitsu Okumura... Ruri Honda!"

She froze instantly as rage filled her tall, slender body. She never made a bid, yet she was announced winner for some... whoever the guys was. The only explanation was that someone put a bid in her name. That was as far as the thought went. She was too pissed to speculate on who did it and why someone would put her name down with the intention of blowing money on something she didn't want. Ruri stormed off from the balcony, determined to diffuse the situation. As she walked in and toward the stage, people looked at her. Some surprised, some seemingly jealous of her 'good fortune.' She returned nothing more than a glare of her blue eyes.

She caught the teacher in the corner of her eye, turned on her heels and approached him. "Where's the paper?" Ruri asked him annoyingly. "The bid paper for the host club. Where is it?" She asked again impatiently. The teacher looked up at the taller student with a little fright.

"Uh..." He let out before pushing his glasses back up his nose. He pulled from his back pocket the rolled up papers from the silent auction. Ruri quickly grabbed the papers and unrolled them, reading down the names of the each paper that came up until the she found her name. It was on one marked for a Mitsu Okumura. Who was this? She looked at her name, immediately realizing that chicken scratch wasn't hers. Ruri didn't like to brag but she had excellent penmanship. Her eyes widened at the number after her name. "WHO THE HELL WOULD SPEND SO MUCH FREAKING MONEY ON THIS CRAP?!" She asked aloud. A couple of people around her jumped from her volume. Ruri probably offended every person on these papers to but whatever, she didn't care. This was frivolous spending!

"The proceeds go to various charities... I-If you want..." The math teacher started. "Y-you could forfeit your winning to the r-runner up..." He suggested, pushing his glasses up again. Ruri stood quietly, considering what the teacher had told her. If anything, the fact the money wasn't going to the boys or the school and instead to a good cause probably helped. Even if it wasn't her fault, she felt silly for over-reacting.

She handed the math teacher the rest of the papers but kept the one with her name on it for evidence. The teacher started to ask for it back but put his hand back down. It was war now. She had a handful of 'enemies' at school, a few students who rubbed her the wrong way and vice versa, a couple who had a mutual dislike for each other. She had an idea of who it was, and started planning her revenge.

"Nah, don't worry about it. Got a pen?" Ruri said. For now, she was going to take the high road. She reached into her pocket for her wallet and pulled out a check. Once the teacher presented a pen, she filled it out and handed the check and the pen back. She'd have to explain to her parents why she just spent a crazy amount of money, but she felt they wouldn't be too upset about it. "There. Whatever, it's resolved. I ain't kissing the guy though." Ruri explained. No way she was going to blow her first kiss on someone she didn't even know.

Instead, she would give it to someone else. Ruri actually knew who this person was. Not personally, but knew the face that matched the name. She walked around a bit until she found him. He was around the host club, waving his arms or something. Kenji K-something. Ruri tapped his shoulder. "Hey you." She said.

just a faze
Patchwork Matryoshka

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

He wiped his brow after that run in with Ruri Honda.

Oh yes, he needed to announce the winner for the host club hanging... or was it beheading? He walked over to the side stage set up and turned on his mic. "Attention, attention students. Now, for the Black Magic Club's contest. Thank you to those who donated! As you know, one donation was for one vote. I believe... yes, the club met their goal, so on behalf of the Black Magic Club I say thank you!"

"Uh.. the winner..." He said as he pulled out a card from another back pocket. "Heo Hyo-shin! Come on down to the guillotine!" The math teacher announced as he pulled the large sheet off of the tall structure. The sound of a crack of lightening went off loudly with accompanied lights. The teacher was knocked to his butt, not expecting that.

The guillotine even frightened him. It was frighteningly tall, made of real wood with a shiny, sharp looking blade hanging over the area a person laid their neck. Complete with straps and a box to stash the body and head after the deed was done. The teacher whimpered at the sight. It looked up at it, with the belief that this was a real one that probably beheaded people back when that was a thing.

IrisIrene88
I believe that when his head is 'cut' a computer generated 3D hologram of his head is going to 'roll' to the floor. Best I can come up with at the moment XD This is Ouran, I'm sure they can afford it. If you have a better idea, go for it!
User Image

Location: Dance Hall tab Talking with: Liam, Kenji, Hidari, Nikolai, and Haruki tab Mood: Happy tab Outfit: Halloween themed suit

Not expecting something to be tossed to her, Mitsu jumped but caught the pocky stick Liam had thrown to her. It was like him to have hidden food on him like this, even though there was a whole table set up with goodies. She shrugged it off, biting a piece off the pocky as she listened to him. "It'd be hard to say. Some of the girls and even the guys are pretty crazy when it comes to us. I'm pretty sure there have been instances in club where they've tried to buy a kiss off one of us." She said, laughing at the thought of some girls actually doing that. Which wasn't a too far off thought. When it came to her and the other hosts, their clients loved their attention and wanted more of it each and every time. She rolled her eyes at his grin and put a hand over her heart, feigning being upset. "I'm so upset, but I...I think I'll live." She replied, laughing softly.

To the "commoner-taste" quote Liam gave, Mitsu rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him playfully in response. Commoner was such a harsh word these kids used for people that weren't rich. To them, she had a "commoner" background. But what they thought of as commoner, to her was just middle class. She and her family had been pretty well off on their own before they inherited her grandmother's line of money. Despite her being on their level now, her roots not being there made the girls, and some of the guys, even more interested in her. She didn't understand why it was any kind of fascinating, but then again, she wasn't born a rich kid like they all were.

Before she had a chance to reply to Kenji, her attention was pulled to the stage where one of the teachers stood, reading the winners to the Host Club kissing. She was surprised to hear her name first. Ruri Honda was the one she had to give a kiss to. While she didn't really know Ruri, she had heard that she wasn't exactly the kindest of girls. But, as that was only something she heard from others, she wouldn't allow that to create how she felt about her. After all, she didn't know her. Though, when Liam leaned over and offered his help if she needed it, she got slightly worried.

Taking a deep breath, she stood up after he did. "Thank you. I'll let you know if I do." She replied. Still not knowing what kind of kisses they were giving, she followed her friend up onto the stage. She stood there nervously, clasping her hands together behind her back with butterflies going crazy in her stomach. It was just a kiss, yet it was nerve wracking at the same time. It wasn't every day she had to kiss a young lady for charity, nor something she would have ever expected to happen in her life time. However, it changed suddenly when a head of pink hair appeared. She realized, based on her actions and her loud nature, that she was Ruri Honda, the one she would be having to kiss tonight. Though, as she watched the scene unfold from her spot on the stage, she had a feeling that she either wouldn't be kissing anyone tonight or it certainly wouldn't be her.

Not knowing what to do as she watched Ruri walk away, Mitsu shifted uncomfortably and fiddled with her fingers and shirt absentmindedly.

Well, that was a bit embarrassing...

((Sorry if its not the best, I've had a bit of a block for a while. XD))

Mood: Enjoying the party, happy
With who?: Izumi
Outfit of the day: The Hawk Bard

Seeing a smile appear on her face finally made his own brighten considerably. He didn't like seeing anyone upset, especially at an event that was meant for everyone to have fun. And she didn't deserve to have her mood brought down by girls that were too air headed to know any better to treat people with kindness, no matter the status. He had learned from his parents to treat anyone and everyone with a kindness he would want to be treated with. Both of them coming from regular, middle class families, they had tried to teach their kids that a money status meant nothing. It only accounted for the money you had, not how you're ranked as a person. He and his elder brother had held to that idea, however his younger brother and older sister had ignored that lesson. It was about time there was another kid in Ouran who knew that.

"Well, truthfully it's not the expensive paid for the ingredient, just the quality. I made sure that they only picked stuff that was in peak condition, suitable to be prepared for an event like this." He said, beaming again with pride at knowing he had helped make the choices for the food. While they were expensive, he liked to believe the quality of them were more than the money paid for them. "But I hope she does like them. If you'd like, I'm sure we can get you a bad and you can take more home for her. There is usually a lot of food left over. It'd be nice to know it will be eaten instead of thrown away." Lord knows none of the other kids would care, but after putting so much thought into the food, he'd like to know at least someone would be enjoying it for as long as it would last.

Giving a soft laugh, a light blush came to his cheeks at the compliment, making him rub the back of his neck. "Ah stop, you're making me blush." He teased. "Thank you. Glad to know someone appreciates the work we put into it." He laughed. As she pointed to the decorations, he followed her finger and looked around the room. He had thought the decorations were probably the best part about the party. They were impressive and well designed, which surprised him when she said she recycled old material to make them. "Really? That's very creative. I couldn't even tell that's what you had done. Ingenious and not wasting materials. They look wonderful, you did an excellent job if I may say so." He complimented.

Keitaro couldn't help a small snicker when she continued with his conversation on the girls figures and when they pouted and walked away, noses in the air like dogs with tails between their legs. Childishly, he stuck his tongue out slightly behind their backs before laughing to himself and looking back to her. The smile and the thank you warmed him slightly. He gave a nod and kept his smile to her. "You're welcome. No one deserves to be treated like that. Especially by girls like that who can barely do anything for themselves in the first place. Don't mind them in the future, they aren't worth getting upset over." He said, giving a bigger smile and shrugging his shoulders as if to show how she should treat their words..

Before he could tell her it was a pleasure to meet her, the teacher began to speak on the mic. He was announcing the winners of the kisses. And he was surprised to here he had actually won one from the prince. He honestly hadn't been expecting to win. He had done it simply for fun, but wouldn't have minded if he won. It was more of an in the moment, for the hell of it sort of thing. Not that the prince wasn't handsome and not that he wouldn't enjoy getting a kiss. It would be just on the cheek, if anything. However, after he was done announcing, he could almost hear the stampede of young men and women who would rush the stage to see the winners and their hosts give their kisses. He was unable to move out of the way but dodged a bit out of people's way. He still got bumped around but was able to gain his composure again once they all moved away.

Instantly, he looked over to see if Izumi was alright, not able to contain a smile and a laugh when he saw her nearly collapsed onto the able to keep herself from being knocked over. "You alright?" He asked, moving back closer to her after moving away to keep from being trampled. "That's one way to describe it." He explained. "The boys themselves are actually pretty okay. I've hung out in the host club before, in fact I just won the kiss from their President, or 'Prince'." He chuckled, tapping his cheek as if to signal the type of kiss he wanted. "Rather than being popular, the girls are just obsessed with them and the boys just know how to act to get their attention. Really, it almost seems like a talent." He joked, having seen the Host Club in action with women. Really, it took very little for them to get the girls to fall all over them. "While the club seems ridiculous, they are good people....well, most of the time." He said, looking over towards the stage. He saw the hosts begin to go up and the winners, knowing he'd have to go. "Want to come over to the stage with me? I have to go up, and we can talk more after I'm all done." He offered. He was enjoying this conversation with her, down to earth people weren't common in this place.

Heo, Hyo-Shin

Executive Officer

xxAs Hyo-Shin heads towards the crowd, he keeps his focus on the stage, preparing himself for the big event. He continues to walk towards the stage, but he does not notice students who are moving away from him as quick as possible. Rather, he was more focused on the event and the side of the stage.

xxAnother announcement goes off by the math teacher and Hyo-Shin listens to the second announcement. He was not sure if he heard the announcement correctly the first time, but he definitely hears it correctly now. His beliefs about the Host Club plotting against him is still the same, however, he still heads towards the stage, hearing the sound of lightning as he continues on his path.

xxHe is now closer to the stage and he heads closer to the side stage, where the guillotine stands. He stops in his tracks and considers moving to another spot for a minute so he can speak with his puppets, since he is in front of a large crowd. At first he seems nervous because of this event, but he tosses his nerves aside and instead, he thinks about Sally and his other puppets.

xx“Heh…they are trying to defeat me,”he says quietly to himself and to his puppets that are hidden on him. He directs his small comment towards the Host Club, but he does not glance over at them. Although, he looks toward the crowds of students and he grins as he thinks, No matter…the Dark Prince will never be defeated by them.

xxHyo-Shin takes another step and walks up to the side of the stage, where the guillotine is. His purple.red eyes seem to glow while he is on the stage as "death" is looming closer.

[OCC: Okie! I tried to make sure he was going in the right place. Thank you for the other announcement post! Chinisu! That definitely helped!]

Where: Side stage by the guillotine.
Mood: Proud
Who is with me?: No one
What am I wearing: Prince Outfit

Feral Zealot

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Outfit: Costume || Place: From the Terrace to the Hall || Party: Connie=>None || Mood: pissed
ImAnAngelWithAShotGunImAnAngelWithAShotGunImAnAngelWithAShotGunImAnAngelWithAShotGunImAnAngelWithAShotGunImAnAngelWithAShotGun

Bambi hadn’t expected to watch the rather interesting show of screaming students as they traversed through the haunted maze. From her vantage point, she was even able to see the movements of those nut-jobs in the Black Magic Club. Watching as they scared each other was more entertaining than anything else had been. She’d heard a few people, whom she ignored come and go from the large balcony without honest intent. Honestly, Bambina was simply lost in her own world of though until she’d noticed her sister being tugged around towards the maze. The sight had a slim brow quirking up slowly at the sight that was very likely to give her twin a fright seeing as how the female was constantly surprised by everything. A smile had her mouth twitching to life, glad that Connie was now having fun now that Bambi wasn’t chastising her. The thought of ruining Contessa’s evening was a lot more depressing than it probably should have been.

She was relaxing and even enjoying the peacefulness of the night as she was left alone. Neither hungry, thirsty, or eager to socialize this was probably the perfect night for her if Bambi had been perhaps sewing or sketching up new designs. The night was just slowly getting to be a better time when the sound of the auction announcement blared loudly. Growing just a touch chilly, she began to walk back into the school to probably just wander about alone when suddenly one of the winners name was called. And no, not just any name; nope! The lucky duck of a winner to receive Hidari’s most sought after kiss was~

WHO IN HIGH HELL ADDED MY NAME TO THIS BULLSHIT?!” Bambina demanded loudly as her face suffused with red as rage began to build inside of her like a ticking time bomb. “And why the ******** would you pick that one of all people?!” She growled with utter disgust as she glared at the blonde in question. There was very few people that she liked, and fewer still if they involved themselves with that stupid waste of time (aka The Host Club). As angry as she was at that instant the red-haired female wasn’t sure why the girl that piped up hadn’t just shut her trap and ignore Bambi. Instead the snooty and nasally sounding voice of the stuck up b***h complaining about “common trash” like her being honored by the chance had Bambi face to face with the unknown student.

Keep talking and my fist is going to decorate face.” The unknown female floundered for words before Bambi dismissed her with a snort and turned away. “If you want the damn kiss go give him one. I sure as hell don’t want or need it.

OOC

Yay! first post! sorry it was so crappy, my posts should get better though.

ImAnAngelWithAShotGunImAnAngelWithAShotGunImAnAngelWithAShotGunImAnAngelWithAShotGunImAnAngelWithAShotGunImAnAngelWithAShotGun

Fatcat

16,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
User Image
location: dance hall > host club area tab mood: confused tab with: ruri tab wearing: zombie suit

• Kenji had remained in his position on the couch, arms crossed and brooding. He watched as the hosts made their way one by one to the stage. His brows rose temporarily as the wild type took Mitsu aside, whispering something to him before disappearing into crowd. Liam reappeared in the distance, this time above the crowd and on stage. He turned his eyes onto Mitsu, wrinkling his nose at him. “Shoo, shoo, young sir,” He quipped, raising one hand to command the boy away. He was wanted on stage.

He nearly jumped out of his clothes when he felt something tap his shoulder. A voice commanded his attention. He twisted to look at whoever had come over. For a moment, he was stunned, unsure as to who this pink haired hottie was. She wasn’t in costume, nor did she look like she was having a good time. His expression soured, fearing that she had come over to snap at him about something he hadn’t done. Or maybe he had done something. He honestly didn’t know.

What was this girl’s name again? He’d heard plenty of rumors about some pink haired girl with a temper. From what he’d heard, she had her hands in all kinds of illegal activities. Looking at her now, he doubted it. At the same time, he still thought she could pack a punch. Her name was… Ruri Ho- something or other.

Yeah...?
                    ” He questioned reluctantly, letting his crossed arms loosen. She didn’t look particularly angry with him, but she looked like the type to snap at any second. As a precaution, he’d keep his choice of words and tone in check. Well, he’d do his best, anyways.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

mood : curious
                    speaking with : liam
                    dress : tis but a dream
                    the weather : [ reality is an illusion ]

Autumn continued playing for a little while as other winners came to the stage. There were some girls near by who were staring at them. Could they hear the music? They smiled serenely at the girls, which made one smile back. The magic exchanged between smiles.

They were sitting on the stage by now, not because they had been waiting long, but it just seemed more in character. Puck was not one to follow the status quo, and though Autumn wasn't really a trouble maker, they didn't mind playing. Their eyes watched the crowd as the hosts joined their guests on stage. It felt awkward that they had won, seeing as they rarely went to the Host Club. So why did they donate? Honestly it was just that, to donate. Some of the BMC didn't like the Host Club, but Autumn did. They saw how happy people were when they left, and that was a good service they thought. So they just wanted to privately show support.

Will I have to kiss kiss this guy? Like romance stuff? they thought to themselves. Their nose wrinkled slightly and they put away their instrument. It didn't matter how pretty the face was, they didn't want to kiss someone on the lips. The only person they were cool with smooching was their brother, and that's exactly why. They were siblings. There was no romantic need or anything attached. Could I get a forehead kiss? Or a nose kiss? Those are cute they mused to themselves and smiled. They were pretty positive Liam would be taller than them, it wasn't hard, so that would be even cuter.

As they saw Liam come closer to the stage, Autumn did a summer salt into standing position. This startled some people near by, which they responded with a bow and a gentle sorry. They saw his eyes wander looking for them and they walked closer. ”Liam right?” they smiled and bowed, ”I'm Autumn, its nice to meet you.” They would have apologized that he didn't get one of his regulars, but they didn't really feel bad about it. There was something on their mind though. ”I uh..have a question about the kiss?” they said and scratched the back of their head, ”I uh..was wondering if it had to be lips? Cause those kind of freak me out. No offense. Its not you.” Hopefully he would understand. It was his job to make people happy right? So it wouldn't be that big of a deal?

[.[ I think Liam's taller? I didn't actually check the bio before I posted.. Autumn is p short tho so idk ].]

chinisu

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm feeling rough, I'm feeling raw
I'm in the prime of my life.
Let's make some music, make some money
Find some models for wives.

This is our decision,
To live
fast and die young

location : dance hall xxxxx mood : pleasantly surprised xxxxx speaking with : Mr. Handsome Booksir and Cutie BunBun xxxxx dress : beetlebreakfast

Beney blinked at both of their responses to meeting Sparrow. His heart swelled and he couldn't help but smile. Sparrow was charming people without even being here. He must have gotten that from his Liebe. ”I'll...talk to Jeffrey about it,” he said gently. He felt surprisingly flustered. Beney had been talking about them all night long but he still felt really private. In general, he was just really not used to this friend thing. People being invested in your life in any capacity? What? ”He should be fine with it, but he's the big boss,” he chuckled at this. If Benevolio had been the big boss, oh what fun there would be. Probably explosions, and property damage... lots of property damage.

The man couldn't help but laugh at his colleagues. Originally he had mentioned strip poker as more of a joke, just for a reaction, and boy was it worth it. They were both blushing and it was great. Oh the beauties of Japan. They were so modest here. Very different from Beney. Then again, they weren't as modest as some of the other teachers. He's positive if he brought up strip poker at a faculty meeting, the math teachers would be blushing crimson and possibly rioting. What kill joys.

Speaking of!

Benevolio turned as one of the math teachers walked on stage. He attempted to entertain the crowd with horrible math jokes, which made Beney smirk. How did that math teacher get to be the one who was the announcer? Then again, he was the most socially capable of the math department. He had never seen such an awkward closeted bunch. Maybe they were so private because math orgies? Sins, Cos, and laying Tangent to curves, oh how naughty~!

As the announcement came to an end, Bene continued watching the stage with a slightly serious expression. He was in business mode. The sort of thing when he was completely focused and anything deviating seemed annoying or he would ignore all together. This could be frustrating for people who weren't used to it. Or when he'd disappear for long periods of time without telling Jeffrey. Then his spouse became very frustrated. Why was he so focused you might ask? He was looking for fluctuations in the crowd. Anything that could be seen as out of character, or could break into chaos. Not that he didn't mind a little chaos from time to time, but it was best to do it after school hours.

He blinked out of his focused state when Fusa asked for a copy of the selfie. ”Sure,” he said and sent it to her then. It wasn't bad for something they hadn't planned. Actually, he liked it a lot. His grin looked evil, but Fusa and Hibiki looked sincerely happy. They had beautiful smiles. If he wasn't married, he would probably be very attracted to both of them. Thankfully for everyone involved, Beney was very married.

”Should we split up or stay together?” he asked them, now that things were set up on stage. The fact that they had some kid at the guillotine still got Beney too excited, but he would be willing to leave if it meant doing his job.

[.[ If I am wrong about anything I am sorry.. I'm also sorry for taking so long orz I've lost motivation for most things. I'm pretty sure if bodies didn't do it naturally I'd have lost the motivation to breathe by now. ].]

just a faze

chinisu

We've got the vision,
Now let's have some f u n !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'll move to Paris, shoot some heroin
And [********] with the stars
You man the island and the cocaine
And the elegant cars.

We'll ɔ н σ к з on our ѵ σ м ι т
And т н α т will be the з η ∂

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪs: ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 20ᴛʜ, 2014
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴅᴀʏ: ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ
sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ɪɴ sᴇssɪᴏɴ?: ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ: 'OMFG ɪᴛ's ᴇғғɪɴɢ ᴄᴏʟᴅ!' ᴄᴏʟᴅ. sʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴄʜɪʟʟ, sɴᴏᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ

Welcome students of Ouran Private Academy!

The school and a a luxury hot springs resort have paired up to give the students a luxurious winter holiday!

Details:
- five day, four night stay
we are in day 3/night3 of the stay.

- rooms for Ouran students all on the same floor.

- room options: suites available for groups of one to four people
groups of two or more must be of the same gender per school vacation agreement.
*MINIBARS ARE LOCKED!

- teachers are also occupying rooms on the student floor.

- onsen: students have designated, private onsens.
WARNING: SNOW MONKEYS

- other hotel amenities include:
24 hour room service
Wi-Fi
basic room complementarity items (luxury toiletries, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, coffee pot, towels, etc etc)
satellite television with on-demand features
vending machines
complementary breakfast
hotel restaurant and cafe, piano bar
24 hour access gym and swimming pool
gift shop
body care and massage spa
karaoke bar
public baths
doctor on-site
observation deck
tours of surrounding areas

students, remember that you are representing Ouran Private Academy!

Oh and one other detail...

A decent-sized avalanche has blocked off the main road to and from the resort. No one was hurt, but no one has a time frame for when the snow will be cleared. That is all.

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

The hot spring relaxed Ruri's skin and muscles and felt oh so wonderful after a day of pretty much doing nothing. The water was hot with steam everywhere. She had found herself a nice seat beside some rocks along the wall where she could lean. At the moment she was sitting with the water to just below her shoulders with her eyes closed. It wasn't high enough to cover up all of her ink, specifically the two pieces (left shoulder, right shoulder) that were left exposed. There were more (right hip, left arm, right wrist), including the newest on her calf, a couple of inches below her knee. Two lines of piano music. It was a month old but well enough to allow her a luxury such as this. She thought there might be rules about going into the springs with them uncovered but never noticed, so Ruri never bothered.

She raised her arms up to fix the messy bun she put up earlier while she watched a classmate come out and start to enter the springs. The girl and her friends came to a halt when they realized Ruri was sitting in there. The pink-haired woman flashed a little smile, at least trying to be polite despite the drama between them. The classmate was the girl who put Ruri's name in for a bid during the Halloween party. Ruri vowed to get her back and did. She imagined how the conversation must of went with the principals and her parents when raunchy porno magazines started arriving with the school mail in her name. Ruri did face accusation but shut it down pretty fast. Those signatures agreeing to yearly subscriptions were not hers. Ruri's signature was in romanji, smooth, and curvy.

The girls had gotten out and left to find another spring to sit in. Good riddance, Rue thought to herself. She put her hands back down and repositioned herself. She'd only stay in there for a little while longer then get out and get dressed. Eventually she'd get hungry and venture out for food.

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
User Image
                ∂oiнαvə2 resort > cafe
                rαтнərвə ➢ alone
                iиσтmα∂ ➢ meh
                wearing shirt and trunks, so?.

Liam set the cup of cold tea down after taking a sip from the straw, his sea green eyes locked on to the iPad that was playing a Let's Play for a newly released game. Earbuds were tucked into his ears and left him feeling like he were in his own little world in the corner of that cafe. It was just him, his tea, his butter croissant, and the iPad. He didn't mind being alone, after school when he wasn't busy that was pretty much how he lived. Did not have parents or siblings, no distant family to speak of, and was emancipated not too long ago. The therapist suggested he be more social, so he usually cited Host club as a method of filling that 'problem.'

The day was so far so good. Nothing eventful happened. Woke up and worked out in the gym facilities by lifting weights. Indulged in a massage session sometime after lunch, too a nap, then woke up in search for something else to eat. It was the cafe, an intimately lit little place serving drinks and playing music. A few other people were in there too, working on laptops or reading newspapers and books. Liam just stuck to his little show while thinking about buying it once he returned home. Someone had reported an avalanche blocking the main road on both sides but Liam wasn't worried. There was still time in the winter vacation and he felt the snow would be cleaned up before it was all over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff