Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can’t savor all the… little emotions in their last moments

"So are you playing babysitter now?" His Ai sneered in the ex fugitive's helm, "I'm just keeping their asses in line, I'm not taking care of them." Rampage commented bitterly before stepping into the area that held the children. A door opened with a hiss, the door frame slid to the side; his large frame came through a bit intimidatingly.

His form stood out rather vividly due to the contrast of the white room versus his dark form. His blood red visor turned to gaze at the kids who seemed to have met one of their new instructors. Rampage didn't know the male, not did he care to. The cyborg walked forward with little care, his armor boots clanked against the ground a bit.

I don't want to live like this...... To waste another day underneath the shadow of mistakes I made....Because I feel like I'm breaking inside I don't want to fall and say I lost it all......

User Image
His AI: Anarchy

Ian's Voice: Cole (Infamous)

[[ Out of Condoms: ]]

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think I'm going to lay down and let you hurt us?"
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

Alexis nearly ran away but she didn't for fear of leaving her friend.

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"You're dead wrong!"
"YOU!!!" Brandon shouted in anger, charging towards Ian angrily. Anger overriding fear and common sense.

"Brandon... It's alright kid..." Nathan says, trying to stop him. He reaches out to grab him before he gets hurt only to get kicked hard by Sara.

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can’t savor all the… little emotions in their last moments

Rampage rolled his eyes before jutting a fist forward and hitting the kid who charged at him in the gut. It wasn't too hard, he did take in mind that it was a child, but it was enough to knock the air out of him. "I recommend that you calm down." He chuckled a bit, Ian was actually more amused that the kid had the guts to attack him.

I don't want to live like this...... To waste another day underneath the shadow of mistakes I made....Because I feel like I'm breaking inside I don't want to fall and say I lost it all......

User Image

"You're not helping, Ian!!!" Nathan snaps, holding his shin in pain as Sara goes for another vicious kick before he picks her up and restrains her.

Brandon wheezes, feeling the wind getting knocked out and forcing himself to stay on his feet as he tries to go for another kick.

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

The cyborg just lifted a brow as Brandon kicked him.....

"Okay kid you had your fun." Rampage commented before grabbing the boy, his other hand flicked to his side then re-positioned itself neck to the boy's throat....His knife was held against the child's skin. "Okay lets get a few things straight. You behave. And I won't kill you, got it?" He asked in a obnoxiously devious tone.

He wouldn't kill the kid, but it wasn't like the child knew that.

User Image

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Sara!" shouted Alexis before running towards Sara and the man holding her. "Let her go!"

She began to hit whatever she could so he would let her go.

"You're dead wrong!"
"Put Brandon down... I'm not hurting her Alexis... I'm trying to get her to not hurt me..." Nathan says, trying to hold the squirming Sara.

Brandon stops moving, anger and hate blazing through his eyes. He was just picturing what he'd do with the knife right now if he had it.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Please what do you want us for?" asked Alexis looking up at the man. "Why are we here?"

"You're dead wrong!"

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

Rampage grinned under his helm as he set knife back onto the side oh his leg. It clicked back into place as a safety feature. "Ya got spunk kid." He remarked before dropping Brandon, not because he was listening to Nathan, but because he had become bored.

He walked past all the little brats before leaning against a wall. He crossed his arms and watched the scene without another word. "You have such a way with children." His Ai commented sarcastically.

User Image

Tiber

Tiber just stood there and watched them all struggle with the adult guys. He shook his head a little and decided to look around the room they were in instead wondering what was going to happen.
"I don't know... I was here to do training... If I knew it was kids, I would've refused. Don't worry... We won't hurt you, right?" Nathan says, looking specifically at Ian when he says it. He puts Sara down, her calming down a little bit.

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

Rampage just grinned and lifted his gaze towards Nathan when he heard the man. He chuckled a bit at the question. The ex fugitive wasn't here to be nice, he was here to keep these future Spartans in line.

User Image

"Come on, you must be hungry... We'll grab a bite to eat, then we'll probably find out what's going on here." Nathan says softly, heading out of the room.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Fine," grumbled Alexis before moving so she was behind Sara again.

"You're dead wrong!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces