Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nathan kneels down to Alex's level, offering a hand. "What, I can't see your cute face while we're going down?" He asks softly, grinning slightly.

Sara takes a small step back, but doesn't go any further. She still didn't trust any of them, especially Ian. She notices Brandon still glaring daggers defiantly at Ian.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think I'm going to lay down and let you hurt us?"
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

"How can I trust you?" asked Alexis watching the man before moving closer to look at him. "Daddy says don't trust strangers."

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"You're dead wrong!"
"What if I say my name is Nathan? Does that make us strangers?" Nathan asks softly, still keeping his hand out.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Yes," said Alexis stubbornly crossing her arms watching the man. "I can't trust anyone I don't know. But food does sound nice."

Alexis looked at Sara.

"We need to eat to stay strong and we can see our parents again right?"

"You're dead wrong!"
"Yeah... Come on...." Sara says, taking Alex's hand and walking out of the room.

"Come on..." Nathan says with a grin, starting to try and herd the other kids along.
Tiber

Tiber followed Nathan really not saying anything. The curiosity was really getting to him since so far this place seemed rather interesting to him.
"So, Tiber, right...?" Nathan asks with a grin, offering his hand to him. He takes Sara's hand, ruffling her hair slightly. He makes a promise to himself if these kids are stuck in this horrifying situation, he'd help them the best he could.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

Alexis followed closely behind Sara and the strange man.

"You're dead wrong!"
Nathan leads the way, heading directly to the mess hall. He grabs some coffee and toast and gestures the kids to get some food.

"Not much to choose from, is there?" Sara asks dryly, there being toast, oatmeal and some fruit along with juice and milk.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

Alexis grabbed some milk with some oatmeal a sad smile on her face.

"You're dead wrong!"
Brandon glares at the selection with distaste, finally grabbing some oatmeal and some fruit along with juice. He eyes another bowl, but seeing the cook glaring at him, he slinks away. Sara doing the same with a bit of toast also.

Adams walks up to Ian, looking at him steadily. "Are they all settled?" He asks testily.

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can’t savor all the… little emotions in their last moments

"Ohh mommy seems a bit angry." Rampage taunted with a grin under his helm though hsi attention turned to the instructor. He had found Nathan's attitude towards the children entertaining, though he would admit the kids needed someone to comfort them.....Rampage just wasn't one for the job.

"And sure why not, it's not my job to take care of them. I'm just here to keep them in line." He replied in a cocky tone.

I don't want to live like this...... To waste another day underneath the shadow of mistakes I made....Because I feel like I'm breaking inside I don't want to fall and say I lost it all......

User Image
His AI: Anarchy

Ian's Voice: Cole (Infamous)

[[ Out of Condoms: ]]
Sara sits down across from Alex, she tries to give her a reassuring grin as she digs in, the food wasn't stale, but it was bland and unappealing.

"Are you feeling better?" Nathan asks Alexis softly, looking at her concerned, out of all the kids he met, he was most worried about her.

"Lets go explain this, then..." Adams said, heading towards the mess hall. The rest of the children having gathered.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

Alexis moved so she could sit down and eat her food carefully just in case it was hot.

"You're dead wrong!"

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can’t savor all the… little emotions in their last moments

Rampage nodded while leaning off the wall, "Ya ya right behind ya." He replied in a casual tone. Lets go tell the kids we're ruining their lives....

I don't want to live like this...... To waste another day underneath the shadow of mistakes I made....Because I feel like I'm breaking inside I don't want to fall and say I lost it all......

User Image
His AI: Anarchy

Ian's Voice: Cole (Infamous)

[[ Out of Condoms: ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items