Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think I'm going to lay down and let you hurt us?"
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

Alexis was running around on the track pushing herself to the limit.

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"You're dead wrong!"
"Excellent... We'll start calling them in." He presses a button on the intercom, his voice echoing across the way. "It is time to get your AI implantations, you will be called by your name and number. Sara-356."

Sara was running beside Alex, hearing her name called, she gives Alex a thump on the shoulder, heading towards the office.

"I know... I just can't wait until they leave." Brandon hears the announcement, frowning slightly. "AI's, huh?"

Dangerous Giver

9,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
│▌█║▐ │█║▐│║▐║│▌█ ║█

Eric sat in the lab at a computer system, waiting on Spartan-356 to come in. Once one of the Spartans entered the lab they would see a chair that is common in a dental room. "Please take a seat and wait in till I tell you to leave." He said before getting up and pulling out a special chip from the computer.
│▌█║▐ │█║▐│║▐║│▌█ ║█
Sara nods, sitting down fully armored and stretching her legs out like she would in a dentist chair. "Yes, sir..." She says, staring at the wall and wondering what's going to happen.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think I'm going to lay down and let you hurt us?"

"I'm not sure what to think about that," said Alexis crossing her arms in front of her chest as she slowed down to a halt.

"You're dead wrong!"

Dangerous Hunter

Devin "Pup" Wolf

Armor

Pup was in the mess hall chowing down on some grub waiting for something interesting to happen.

Dangerous Giver

9,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
│▌█║▐ │█║▐│║▐║│▌█ ║█

Eric walks over to the chair and pulls up a holo screen with data and readings. He began to type on a keyboard before connecting Sara's armor to the system. From there, the man began to work his magic as the armor went dead and locked up during this process as the A.I. was being instilled into her hardware of her suit. After a few hours of work, Eric reactivated the suit and allowed it to reboot its systems. "All done. Now return back to your room and rest for the day." he said to the girl before heading back to other computer with the empty chip. This process would be the same for the rest of the Spartans.
│▌█║▐ │█║▐│║▐║│▌█ ║█
Sara nods, standing up and feeling a bit dizzy. She leans on a wall, steadying herself a bit as she goes to her bunks.

"Hello, my name is Adelo, I am your AI." A red man in jeans and a t-shirt appears, him looking curiously at his new host.

"Tiber-360..." Adams voice rings out across the loudspeaker.
User Image
Tiber SR-360

Tiber had been chowing down with Pup at the mess hall when he heard his name. "Well that's me." He said and got up, leaving a bowl of soup he was working on there. He walked out of the mess hall and headed for the office.
Sara stretches out on the bed, still feeling a bit dizzy from the AI. She rolls over, wondering if this is it, if everything was done. She huffs a sigh.

Brandon goes out on the track, seeing Alex. "Hey... AI's, huh?" He calls, walking over.
User Image
Tiber SR-360

Tiber had arrived and sat on the chair, lying back as the process was started the same way it previously did for Sara. After a while he felt his armor reboot indicating that the process was over and he was released. He really didn't feel any different, only his helmet display was acting strange. Soon however, a small screen appeared on his visor with pattern of glowing hexagons was shown. "Ready... Initializing systems." A robotic female voice suddenly spoke. "Greetings. I am your designated UNSC AI, Meridia. Tiber glanced at the pop-up screen on his visor. "Umm... Hi. Nice to meet you I guess." He said to his new partner. "I was previously in service with one of your commanders so your progress and skills are not unknown to me Spartan 360." Tiber walked over to the rooms and stopped as she said that. "That's right... you must have been Kirk's then." He said with a thoughtful smile. "It will be my duty to assist you strategically in anyway I can on or off the field." She spoke as Tiber went on to sit on his bed. "Sweet. Glad to have ya Meridia." Tiber thanked. "My pleasure. I will be available on your word." The AI spoke then the screen with the hexagonal pattern that Tiber guessed represented her disappeared.
"Brandon-23..." Adams voice calls, going through the list.

"Guess it's my turn, good luck." Brandon says to Alex, going to the lab. He lays down, feeling the armor lock down as he goes through the procedure. Afterwards, he stands up and sways a bit, his armor feeling different as an AI pops up, it's head is shaved bald with a scar over his eye, wearing a muscle shirt and pants. He hisses to Brandon. "Maine, huh...? And your voice isn't programmed in?" Brandon asks, going to the room as ordered and seeing Tiber as he flops down. "Things are changing quickly now, huh?"

"Wolf-238..." Adams calls, crossing his arms and watching.
User Image
Tiber SR-360
User Image
Tiber looked over at Brandon and shrugged. "More like settling in. I mean we got our training, our armor... and even our AIs now. We should be all set." He told him. He had been feeling skeptical about the whole AI thing but now he was kind of liking the idea since his seemed to be really helpful. "I guess you already introduced yourself." Tiber said to Brandon after a brief moment wondering how he felt about the whole AI thing.
"Mine doesn't speak... All he does is growl and hiss." Brandon says with a shrug. "His name is Maine. I think this is it... I think we're done. It still scares the s**t out of me."
User Image
Tiber SR-360
User Image
"That's... neat." He told him and leaned back against the wall the bed was up against. "Dooon't worry, it will all be fiiiiine." He assured him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff