Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center> Ryou blinked, seeing his Yami pass by. Giving him an obvious excuse to stop talking to Marik, he scrambled over to Bakura, somewhat standing behind him. "...Um?" Ryou's eyes caught the Coffee Maker, and he blinked, looking confused. "..Why did you get that...?" </center>

Toothsome Lover

<center>(( ninja
Bump. ))
</center>
Quote:
<center>(( ninja
Bump. ))
</center>

<center> [[Nice Signature.
mad ]]
</center>

Toothsome Lover

Quote:
<center> [[Nice Signature.
mad ]]
</center>

<center>(( surprised I know it. ))</center>

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
" Hmm what are these????" Bakura picked up and haded them to malik "you know if iwas one of these kids Marik would scare me." he said to ryou and handed him the coffee maker. " sorry" he siad with a sweatdrop "I told you to get ones that don't talk."
"Malik what are you doing here?" Marik asked. His eyes staring directly into Malik's.
<center> [[I'm kinna confused...did Malik follow Bakura out? o.o; ]]
Ryou blinked, taking the coffee maker into his hands. He sighed slightly, looking up at Bakura. "You have a problem with any type of technoligy...don't you..?"
</center>
<center> [[My door is blinding.
@@;; ]]
</center>

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
" i got a new one cause i like what it produced. " Bakura said to ryou and last time i distroyed one of those your where really grumpy. and that really wasn't you." He said with a grin growing on his face. "you seem a bit jumpy too, what's with that???"
<center> Nodding slightly, Ryou decided to not argue with his Yami. "I suppose you're right.." He answered, then glanced over to Marik, before looking back to Bakura. "I'm not jumpy.." He spoke quietly, knowing that the link he and Bakura shared would probably give him away...but it was worth a shot. He didn't want to look like a 'wimp'.. </center>
Quote:
<center>(( surprised I know it. ))</center>

<center> [[Roar. 3nodding ]] </center>
((I guess Malik left))

"I'll be leaving now Little Ryou don't be scared anymore big bad Bakura will protect you" Marik laughed before walking off towards a kid on the jungle gym.
<center> [[NOTE! If you have made a request to be a character, and you have not yet posted, and do NOT post in the next 10 minutes, you're name WILL be removed from the list! You can claim it back, after you post at least once!]]</center>

Toothsome Lover

Quote:
<center> [[Roar. 3nodding ]] </center>

<center>(( Tu es drole. ))</center>

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
Bakura tuned a round to him " you know you can't lie to me" He grined as he looked in to his eyes, "your cute when you're scared" He wispered in his ear, his sitll looked over at marik well he isn't the friendliest of people...assuming he like blood doesn't piant a pretty picture either... wait i like blood too... bakura thought to himself still with a confused look on his face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff