Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center> Yes, yes. I stole the title from a Killers song...don't sue me.
;3 I have no money.

Moving right along!
This role-play has NOTHING to do with dueling...but, I suppose if you reeeally want to, you can. But no god-moding, or cheating, or anything...

Rules! Yes, we got 'em. ._.; Get used to it...
1.) LITERATE, ONLY! Ugh, you don't know hooooow badly I wish to express that rule! No one-liners, please. And remember; 'r. u. and ppl' aren't words. (If you don't have much to work with in your post...try to get 3 sentences out at the least!)
2.) Let's keep it PG-13, alright? I don't want this thread closed down or anything- so stick to gaian rules! (If it is going to go anywhere, please take it to PMs or AIM, or some-other means, thank you.)
3.) This is a YAOI thread, YAOI means MalexMale! If you do not like that kind of role-play, I kindly ask you to not insult any of the players here, and just carry on. If you are anti-Yaoi, this thread is not for you!
4.) Yuri is allowed!
5.) Do NOT make up new Sennen items! Your characters may be related to the originals in some manner, but they cannot own a Sennen item!
6.) Only join if you plan on posting at least 5-9 times during the week!! If you go without posting for a total of two weeks, and you have an original character, you WILL lose your position!!
7.) Respect all other players, and above all, Have fun!
8.) Keep all OOC [out of character] comments in ((these)), or [[these]], please!

Character lists:
(As a side note- if you are to be roleplaying Yuugi Motou, you do NOT have Yami. Someone else can be them; it leaves more openings for other people to join! I'm very sure that most of you are able to roleplay more than one person...but, please. ^^; Just one, for now.)

Yuugi Motou: Meru Summer
Yami Yuugi: Zack Narutonabi
Yami Bakura (Bakura): Tomb Robber Bakura
Ryou Bakura: Sakuri Reioh
Yami Malik (Marik): Kaister
Malik Ishtar: HanyouToni
Katsuya Jonouchi (Joey):
Honda (Tristan):
Mokuba Kaiba:
Seto Kaiba: DYstar

I realize I do not have all the characters up here...if you wish to roleplay one that is not on this list, then please inform me, and I'll add you!

I want all the originals, first!! Made-ups are allowed after...umm, let's say after 7 originals are choosen, alright? And only then...

The Roleplay shall start when two or more people join!
</center>
<center> [[Dum dum dum...]] </center>
<center> [[Bump. x.x C'mon, people...]] </center>
<center> [[Bump]] </center>
((Can I be Malik?))
<center> [[Bump...]] </center>
Quote:
((Can I be Malik?))

<center> [[Yup, yup! Gimme just a second, and I'll add you. ^_^ You can go ahead and enter if ya want- I'm about to...

By the way, nice Signature. hehe.]]
</center>
((Thanks!))

Malik sighed as he looked out the window. His dusty lavendar eyes scanned around his room. Various weapons were hung around it, but he wasn't in the mood to play with them today. He was trying to figure out how to tell his Yami that he loved him...

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
(( my i be yami bakura???))
<center> Crossing one leg over the other, and brushing away a few white locks from his veiw, Ryou Bakura gazed down at the book in his hands. A fine day, it was. The sun was shining...so he'd decided to spend the Saturday at the park, reading. Hazle eyes scaned the pages back and forth, intently, and a content smile was placed on his face. </center>
He started to paint. Something he picked up after GHOULS didn't work out. He began to paint a scene of lust, love, and various other things.
Quote:
(( my i be yami bakura???))

<center> [[Of course! ^^ I'll add you. -droolage- I LOVE That picture of Bakura-san...-points to you siggy-]] </center>
((::looks at sig:: Whoa baby! heart . heart that's so cool!!!!!! Uhhh for the record I'm straight but I support YAOI!!!!! Some of my guy friends are gay.))
Quote:
((::looks at sig:: Whoa baby! heart . heart that's so cool!!!!!! Uhhh for the record I'm straight but I support YAOI!!!!! Some of my guy friends are gay.))

<center> [[Haha, nice. Yeah...>>; I'm bisexual, obviously...but I support Yaoi, all the time! -victory sign-]] </center>
<center> [[be back in a second...I gotta shovel off the front porch. ._.; whee.]] </center>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff