Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

He let go to avoid letting her hurt herself, knowing exactly what she was up to. He whirled her around again and tripped her, forcing her to floor, making sure to spread her wings out so they weren't crushed. "I know what you're up to; you don't fool me for a second..." he smirked and forced her hands above her head again, pinning them with one hand to the floor while he leaned toward her face and licked her bleeding lip again, enjoying the taste of her innocent blood. "I am your master, slave girl. I control your life. I control your pain, your wounds, your voice, your everything. How far do I have to go to prove this to you?" He leaned his face to her ear, whispering into it. "Don't make me rip your wings off to teach you." He was so tempted to cut through all of his plans of torture for the taste of her blood again; oh he wanted to rip her flesh open like a monster and devour all of her blood and toss the body to his companion, Grey.

Thenking of Grey, he thought of the tower that he was guarding currently. Those two he'd tossed in there. What would he do with them? He dragged the girl up onto her feet, pulling her along toward the door, unlocking it and headed down the stairs, two at a time, not caring if the girl behind him could keep up. Several floors down, he opened another door which led into a chamber of sorts. No it wasn't the torture chamber of course, it was the holding chamber. He threw her inside onto the rough concrete floor, locking the door behind himself as he entered with her.
"What to do..." he muttered, "You like to fidget a lot, so it'd be wise to keep you from moving around. Maybe the bird cage?" He pointed to one that was attached to a chain and pulley set which he'd be able to move up and down via lever at will. "Hm...but if you managed to pick the lock, I'm sure you'd jump down even from a great height."

He went to a closet and pulled out a set of leather straps and a new gag. He scooped her up and stood her up on her feet, binding her wings to her back, though making sure to leave her arms free. Attaching a leather collar to her throat over the one which came from the mansion, he led her to the cage and stepped inside with her momentarily, yanking her hands up over her head yet again to tighten a single manacle over both her wrists. "Now my little pet," he said, "You stay. I'll be back, maybe with a new friend for you." He forced a cloth cylinder into her mouth and tied it behind her head before she could answer and departed, locking the cage door and turning the lever which made the cage turn into a hanging cage. He left the room then, unlocking, slamming, and locking the door behind himself, disappearing with a whoosh of his wings.

In the other tower now, he entered via the window, looking down at his other, free slaves.
"How goes it? Like your new home?" he asked to she who was listening.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Kάмίlά

My heart only knows one love....
MuSic

Kamila woke only an hour after she drifted off into a sweet nap that she longed to continue. She sat up in her bed and blinked slowly as her yellow eyes adjusted to the sunlight coming into her window. It seemed to be afternoon or maybe it was early morning now. She didn't know exactly the time frame of when she had last eaten but her stomach was becoming queasy. She rubbed her head and let out a soft sigh as she got out of bad, shivering at the coldness in her room. It was almost icy. She looked through her clothing that she had been permitted to bring with her from her foster home. She bathed quickly before pulling on a pair of wool pants, a sweater and a jacket. She shivered as she towel dried her hair before it became to cold. She looked out the window wondering if it might possibly be snowing. She had only seen snow once at her previous home.

She looked around the room and couldn't help but sigh softly. She thirsted for knowledge and to be able to roam. Just to complete simple task would make things easier on her. She wasn't used to sitting around doing little things over and over again, even if it was practicing the thing she loved. A single thought became solid in her brain even though she was taught to obey. No matter how nice a cage is, it is still a cage.
User Image

Dr. Sonya Ashcroft

==== ======== ======== ====

Sonya took care of dinner and she boiled the rice and grilled the chicken, dashing it with salt, pepper and a few of the spices that were in the cabinet before she set them out on a plate and then set them one on the table then grinned getting an idea again. She chopped up on of the chicken breasts and got the cats bowl and washed it out and then filled it with rice and the chicken. "Agatha dinner . . . here kitty kitty~" she chimed holding the cats dish in her hands waiting for her to come back to the kitchen.

==== ======== ======== ====
Cezzary
User Image

Nina Reave
The Ace of Hearts

╔══════════════ ══════════════╗

Outside a slight overcast set in and rain soon followed but at the moment it was just a light sprinkle nothing much for now. A black car soon turned off the main road and onto a narrow street slowing to a stop in front of the shop. In the front seat two larger men were sitting their with large red coats on (no helmets) and in the back a smaller figure a woman with long red hair. One of the men got out and brought and umbrella with him and opened it before going to the back door and opening it for her, holding the umbrella out over her head. As she made her way to the door of the shop the man followed keeping it over her head until they got inside and he stopped at the door and closed it wile he waited at the front door for her. The woman was Nina Reave a well know mercenary who did various jobs, for example her last one was guarding a shipment of slaves that were being delivered to this very shop, other jobs ranged from pirating to war time service. Today she was looking to do something different, she wanted something to entertain herself with during long trips. She had bought a slave before but after it caused one to many problems for the ship she threw it off her ship . . . . wile they were at 60,000ft and some wear over Spain, It turned out neko's do land on all fours. . . She went up to the counter and rang a small bell to see if their was any one working their. She could hear voices down stares so she waited and gave them some time.

╚══════════════ ══════════════╝

car
]https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPmYoNNXVk8Ydeplfdu8s7nht57umiT10kSJ54V7Gtcz7JoRYLpA

((Gothic hasn't posted so I'm going to reset this character fyi))

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"unless you want to have a handful of truoble and many scars then sure" he said in a polite voice . "well at least i can get out this stupid palce and least see some sunlight and i haven't seen that in ages " he thoutgh

elohem's Wife

Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
((Don't forget about your meeting with Sonya and Memnoch...
Searius_BlackRavenMad

Sonya and Memnoch Sural
User ImageUser Image

Sonya and Memnoch woke up early, knowing that the cooks had fed all the slaves. "He should be here about one this afternoon." she reminded Memnoch.

"Alright, I shall have the cooks prepare a special meal for the three of us in the meeting room." Memnoch said and headed to the kitchen.
User Image

Seeing that the two had found the outfits they wanted, Saronus motions to the dressing rooms, "Alright, go ahead and try your outfits on, if they fit step out and show me. I'll let you know what I approve of once you've shown me them all." Saronus then sits down in front of the rooms, "Seems like they have good heads on their shoulders when it comes to clothing... can't wait to see them in those." he thought as he waited.

elohem's Wife

Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Candice

User Image

Candice nodded in thanks to her new master and walked into the dressing room nearest to him. Slipping out of her tattered blue dress she put on the simple black dress. She unlocked the door and stepped out, "Master," she said to get his attention. Seeing him look at her in the dress and nod she went back into the dressing room. She slipped that dress off and placed it back on the hanger. Picking up the blue dress, she slipped it over her head; after taking it off the hanger. She again stepped out of the dressing room. She saw his eyes look over her for a moment, then he looked away. She retreated into the dressing room and locked the door. She lifted the dress over her head and put it back on the hanger. She picked up the red dress and stepped into it, zipping it up swiftly and unlocked the door, walking out to show him the third dress. He was already looking at her when she stepped out, with a quick nod she went back in to put on her final dress, and her favorite of the four. She unzipped the dress and stepped out of it, securing it on its hanger, and slipped the black fancy dress over her head. She zipped it up slowly as to not catch the zipper on the expensive fabric. She stepped out of the dressing room with the last dress to be shown on her body. "Sir?" she said as he seemed to have began to fall asleep. He jumped a bit, nodded once and turned from her. She took a deep breath and walked back into the dressing room, not wanting to take the beautiful dress off. Unzipping it slowly, she stepped out of it and placed it on its hanger, hanging it on the door so it would not get wrinkled. She slipped into her tattered dress of rags. and picked up the three dresses she had left sitting on the bench. She carefully picked up the black dress in her other hand and stepped from the dressing room, awaiting her master's pick.

Cuddly Neko

15,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
User Image

ஐﻬ Crystal Brooke Rose ஐﻬ

Crystal saw him motioning to the rooms and for them to try on clothes that they picked. She gave a nod and said "Yes Sir" to him before going into one of the dressing rooms. She hung the clothes on the hook in the room and pulls the jeans on the bench. She changed into the formal dress first, once she got into the dress it fit her nicely. Then she came out showing him the dress that she choose. "What do you think of this dress Sir Saronus?" she asked.

Dress: spagetti strapped with small v-neck, small bling under the bust line leaving the skirt part nice flowly, the front and back went to her knees while the sides went down to her calves
Saronus, hating shopping just like any typical guy, couldn't help but be happy at at least Candice was finished with her part of trying on clothing. "I can tell you have a good eye for what looks good, Candice. I approve all the dresses that you have shown me. The black dress being the nicest, will be the dress for my parties. Now we just have to wait for Crystal to finish and we can leave." he said with a sigh of relief. He was still not used to being a Master yet, but so far he was enjoying the company he had thanks to the two. "However there is one catch. You do intend to pay for those right?" he asked trying to keep a straight face. After a few seconds, he could no longer contain the laughter building up in him and said laughing, "Haha, no need to worry dear. I'm a kind Master as I mentioned before. You just look so tense, I wanted to try and help you relax with a joke." holding a kind smile on his face.

Seeing that Crystal had come out with the first dress, he looked it over and said, "I will tell you once I've seen them all, Crystal. Please continue."

((I gave Anish permission to godmode my character in her last post.))

Ryoka-sama-of-light

Beloved Friend

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
foxboy43

Anish Lee

Luna

User Image
-She smiled a little less at his comment.- "I already have enough of those, any way might I get your name so that I can tell the Shop keepers." -She looked around for any of the owners-

elohem's Wife

Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Candice
User Image

Candice smiled as he said he liked all four of the dresses she had picked out, and her smile widened as he said he like the black fancy dress the most. When he asked how she would be paying for the dresses she inhaled sharply and was close to crying. When he began laughing and said it was a joke she forced a laugh and a small smile. "I guess I am not used to kind masters is all. It may take me some time to get used to it." she explained.

Cuddly Neko

15,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
Ryoka-sama-of-light
User Image

ஐﻬ Crystal Brooke Rose ஐﻬ

Crystal gave him nod and went back into the changing room to get out of the dress and change into another outfit. She changed into the first outfit then came out to show him. She gave him a 360 turn in the outfit before going back in the dressing room. She got out of the outfit and into the second outfit. She came out doing the 360 turn for him to look at the outfit then going back into dressing room to get into the last outfit. She went back to the room and changed into the last outfit. Once she was in the last outfit, she came out and did the last 360 turn for him in the last outfit. Shewent back to the room and changed back into her clothes that she was wearing when she got here. "Well Sir do you think of the clothes that I picked?" she asked Saronus.

Oh I wasn't sure if I was allowed to too))
User Image

Ah, but the time had flown by so quickly. Kitoku stood atop the tower overlooking the land with his arms folded, watching the sun rise until he knew it was about time to go to his potential employers for the promised meeting. He wondered if they'd noticed all of the break-outs. He also wondered if they were going to make him pay for the slaves. 'In that case, they can have one or two back...' he thought, taking flight after nose diving toward the ground. He hovered near Grey and woke his friend up. "Watch the place," he said, "Eat the one who attempts to escape." Grey nodded and off Kitoku flew back toward Slave Mansion. With a light step, he landed just inside the gate, folding his wings and walking in, shuffling his feathers as if to prune himself. Stepping inside, he glanced about, searching for his potential employers. Taking in a deep breath, he followed the scent of the woman who had sold him his half-priced slave the day before. 'Sonya, wasn't it?' he thought, 'I'm terrible with names.' He followed the scent, stepping lightly, not bothering to hide his presence until he found her. "Begging your pardon, my lady," he said catching her probably in the middle of her work. "Where shall the interview be?" he asked with a confident smile which would dazzle most young girls and make them weak in the knees.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff