Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Hatter09

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝕸ɩ∂ȵɩgђţ Tąლąƙɩ
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Anata wa nikushimi o taeru koto ga dekinai baai wa,

"I don't know what we should do, yet, and I am not sure when the meaner side of me will return, it seemed almost getting my ears and tail removed shocked him, I mean he isn't trying to return yet, and he would have by now." Night said softly. He stretched and sighed. "This Sweeter side might be out for a while. Maybe the next thunderstorm will change that, maybe it won't. I'm not sure." He said. "I said I would fix some tea." He said reminding himself. He got up and went to the stove. Before he made it to the stove however, he collapsed.

subete no sunde wa ikemasen.

User Image

I'm located: Limo
With: Rin, and Seto
The song in my head: None
Tell me how I'm feeling: Excited
What I am thinking: He liked that!
Collar Colors: Red, Black, and Grey.
Charms: Music Note, Skull and Cross Bones, Black Heart, Wand, Question Mark

((Random fainting spell. I gotta get to bed. I gotta get up early to get the pops off to work.))

Feral Waffles

User Image

Acanthus Luka Scaevola

----------------------------------------
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ `Raven, Shadow, Ace, Theo or Luke/Luka`

TO LOVE IS TO RISK NOT BEING LOVED IN RETURN,
                          xxxx TO HOPE IS TO RISK PAIN PAIN. !

TO TRY IS TO RISK FAILURE, FAILURE
                                    BUT RISKS MUST BE TAKEN BECAUSE THE GREATEST HAZARD IN LIFE IS TO RISK NOTHING.

xxxxxxYOU CAN...
                                    xxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHAVE IT ALL.xxxYOU JUST CAN'T HAVE IT
                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxALL AT ONCE.xxxWHERE THERE IS NO STRUGGLE,
                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHERE IS NO STRENGTH.

The words the male spoke surprised him greatly and he felt a tinge of happiness, but it faded quickly after he had started to feel it. "Chores, tch." He grumbled to himself and his eyes narrowed into slits. Keep calm, this is your only chance for some type of freedom. He told himself mentally to calm himself from lashing out at the male by devouring his shadow. No matter how much he wanted to, he had to get a hold of himself, to control the urge to feed on every last one of them.

"Whatever you say, o'wise one." He replied in a mocking tone, to hide all signs of liking the very idea of going with the male to his home and pretty much being free to do as he pleased and also lots of stretching room. Soon uncle, very soon I will return and claim my rightful place as king. And make you pay for all the suffering and grief you caused. He thought to himself as his facial expression lightened up some and he looked up at his new, er, master?

"May I perch upon your shoulder, for I have not the strength to hold my own weight any longer." Though little did the two males he was to go home with, that he was more then just a bird and actually had a human-ish form. But he rather wait for the right moment to reveal his true form, so for now he will remain in his raven form. He decided to play along as if he was only noting more then just a simple talking, shadow eating bird. "All is understood." He added in and then waited for an answer to his previous question. The room was silent and all eyes were on them.

a sweet prayer

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
hatter09

Dell Von

User Image
User Image

As Ash came towards him Dell reached out and set him between his legs as he pushed some of the neko's brown hair out of his eyes as he messed with the collar, soon there was a soft click as it came out and Dell pulled out a kit as he pushed Ashley back up pulling slightly at his tail as he smirked a bit, just to get a reaction. "finish eating" Dell ordered rather simply as he was looking at the collar with interest before nodding his head and opened the small kit which held small screwdrivers and stuff as Dell seemed to get to work on the collar, his red eyes narrowed with concentration but he spoke anyway. "No, I do not like being thanked....it's an issue that I have, though I don't know why." Dell said as he smirked crossed his face as he held up a small chip with a pair of tweezers which was in the kit. "Alright, come here once more" Dell said as he put the chip aside and held the collar up once again, Dell wasn't going to take it off quite yet as it had it's values that he would want if things did turn more sour between the two and if the boy got kidnapped which dell would think that they boy would go with just about anyone who was nice to him. "Now during the meeting, do not talk to any body and if one tries to touch you, slap them.....do you got it" Dell ordered and once again ended up snapping the last part.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine looked at Ren as he smiled as he watched him Unravel all his Furniture and he turned and took care of the paper work, so far all he had to do was sign oncethe thing was brought safely and he was happy that they were all brought in one piece

"WEll, thts done, what do you think so far," Antoine Asked Ren. "Do you like it?"

Antoine then waited for his answer.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

a sweet prayer

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
]User Image

Alexander
The lonely prince.

User Image

" That's right chores. Every one has a task to do in my home which are simple and once you finish them your free to do what you want so I don't think it's too much to ask unless your plain lazy." Alexander said to the bird who narrowed his eyes when the topic came up which Ren would have laughed or called it cute any other time exept this bird was diffrent and was a bit scary but also annoying. He blinked at the next question the other slave asked and looked at the bird with a are you kidding me kinda look from just having the other close was risky enough and Silver looked like he would faint at any moment from the other being haw he was which with a bit more thinking he sighed then nodded." Fine you may sit on my shoulder, hop on quickly so we can go." Alex told the bird gently as he looked away from it and smiled at Silver which he praised the small boy for being brave and sticking to his side even when things got scary for him which he was proud of silver and would treat him to something later once they got the bird settled in." I do hope to god he has a human form or something becuse getting a ride on my shoulder each time we go out will not fly with me..." Alexander thinks but takes silver by the hand and moved his head a bit to the side and moved his long hair out of the way to show the other could now sit on his shoulder when he was ready to.
                                          ritsuka909

ShadowKittyOfDoom

▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Now The dark begins to rise, save your breath it's far from over
Leave the lost and dead behind, nows your chance to run for cover
I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder
Light the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to nowhere
All is lost again, but I'm not giving in

User Image
Ren
A vampire slave

User Image

" Are you kidding me?!? This stuf is great for my room, I have to thank you again Antoine for helping me pick everything out that is here. Shall we carry the heavy stuff to my room first?" Ren said which his eyes shown how happy he was even if his body or face did not from being trained to keep his emotions hidden which never seemed to go away like all his training stuck around as well. The teen pats the heavy dresser first and knew he could lift it but the only problem was hitting walls which he had a feeling Antoine would not like his walls all beat up so he would stay on the safe side and ask for help. The blood and small nap seemed to help Ren out greatly which he would not need blood now for a while if he slept good tonight so the dark hair male was in the mood to fix up his room all in one day so he could sleep in it again by tonight or tomorrow.

Xx_tweakytwentygurl_x

I will not bow, I will not break
Iwill shut the world away
Iwill not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away....

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine turned to him and smiled as he called a few servants to help and they did and he smiled as he followed them to the room and he looked at Ren and smiled

"its no problem," Antoine answered. "no one likes to sleep in a plain room speciially artists like us."

Antoine smiled as he headed on and smiled and headed to Ren's room.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

a sweet prayer

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Hatter09

User Image

User Image

I'm a person who deserves to be free.

Current Location: Bought and is at his Master's house.

☆═━┈ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※┈━═☆

Yuuki blinked at this bit of information. He looked up at Sin as if he were crazy.

"No...I was speaking English," Yuuki stated slowly. He had always been talking to animals. Though his mom always said to never speak to them in front of anyone, but her, she always seemed to understand them as well. He frowned and one time he had spoken to an animal in front of one his friends, they, too, seemed to understand. Could it be that they were all lying, because they were drawn to him when he spoke or they wanted to seem smart, or something? Yuuki didn't think it was possible speaking another language without knowing you can. He'd been speaking to animals all his life.

☆═━┈ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※┈━═☆

{{OOC:}}

User Image
Charms:User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Canda-kunyo

User Image

User Image≪⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇

☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥☩☥

"Well, I don't want us to over do it," Ken stated truthfully. "So we should probably agree on an exact number. How many do you think we can fit into my manor, when we have to go on land?" Although he could always make the manor bigger, like what he did for Julian's room when he had bought the merman. He waited for his lover's answer.

((Rosie Translate: ))

{{OOC: }}

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉》

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Julian Spencer
The merman prince of the sea

User Image

Could you ever love me,

User ImageJulian smileed and looked at him as he palced a kiss on Ken's chest and looked at him

"hmm, if you want to fill up the manor then we better start now," he said to Ken smiling. "i have no idea how many rooms does the Manor have, we do have to make some room for the guests and all, or we can keep adding new floorrrs when we want more children, though there can be children who can share rooms."

Julian smiled as he hugged him tight, he was happy witth Ken, and hoped rosie wouldnt mess things up.
User Image

~OrangeOctupusCrayons: ~

The same way that I love you?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PirateQueen12

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
Canada-kunyo

User Image

"I love to see you squirm and cry...

User Image

Michael took Ayrah's hand and grinned at Alexei. Like I'd give you the chance to try, The Demon spoke back to the twenty year old in his mind. He then looked down at Ayrah and gave a warm smile.

"Let's go into town today, we're going to need to get you some more clothes." Michael stated. He knew the guards will already over hear this conversation. He turned to them. "If Ken arrives before us, tell him that I will want to speak to him when he gets back!" The guards gave a nod.

...it makes me feel at home"

((Translate smile )

{{OOC:}}

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Canda-kunyo

User Image

Ken smiled as he kissed Julian back

"Hmm, maybe fifty would be good start, but we can have more if you wish." Ken stated with a smirk. If they were going to have as many kids as his in-laws had, they should probably go slow about it. Since he had no idea how to take care of children yet. And it'd probably be best not worrying about over looking any. "I'm fine with whatever you decide."

User Image

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Julian Spencer

User Image

Could you ever love me,

User ImageJulian smiled as he kissed Ken and looked at him

"hmm, it might be less or more than fifty," he said to Ken. "but are you inn a hurry to ern chldren, i have to go to heat to get pregnant fuirst, and i dontt know when it will happen."

Julian didnt know it was because he jsut got mated and he didntt know what beong in heat was because it would be his first time and all
User Image

PirateQueen12

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Canda-kunyo

User Image

Ken smiled at Julian's question, before giving a laugh.

"I'm in no hurry, Julian" The Demon stated. He'd rather that his lover take his time with the birthing and not rush, causing health problems or anything. "Just take your time with it. I can wait until you've go into heat and the more time we have, the more we can plan. We'll even won't have to worry about extra rooms. I can just call some men over to add more rooms later. We have all the time in the world."

User Image

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Julian Spencer

User Image

Could you ever love me,

User ImageJulian smiled and hugged him, he was happy that he had a considerate mate and he looked at him and smiled.

"if i dont come out of my room one day and they say i havee a fever, then you might know i am in heat, thats what happens to mother," he said to Ken. "thoughi am not sure, i never asked mother about itt since if you are in heatmother and father hole themselves up in their room for days only leaving to eat and such."

Julian shhrugged as he sat up he was getting hungry
User Image

PirateQueen12

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers