Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who'll likely be the most messed up in traps and obstacles during the camping trip?

Jaune 0.56521739130435 56.5% [ 13 ]
Ruby 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
Tsubasa 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 5 ]
Weiss 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Nora 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Maybe the teachers/hunters themselves! 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 2 ]
Other 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 58 59 60 >

Profitable Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User ImageUser ImageLocation-Staff Lounge
Company-Elesis, Micah, Kristoph, Azalee, Ozpin, Colby
Status-Aura: 100% l Health : 100%
OOC-

Zian had been basking in the silence, enjoying his tea, when someone finally joined him. It had not been that long of a wait, but she was the first to arive since Zian had made it there. His green eyes quickly took in her appearance, from the formal suit that looked like had unfortunately on the wrong end of a mission, to her tired looking face. She was obviously giving him a quick look as well, and he allowed her to do so, even making it easier as he got to his feet. He had deftly placed the tea on the table before him, so his hands were clear as he turned to face her directly. Zian politely gave her a dip of his head, even as he spoke up to answer her question.

"Indeed. This is the location of which we have been called to discuss this... event for the students." Zian wasn't sure how he felt about the whole thing, because it didn't seem like something that would be all that relieving. A stay in the emerald forest often meant extended alertness and frequent fighting. Grimm were prominent in that area. Suppressing the reaction to that particular thought, he raised his eyes to match Elesis' for a moment before he was distracted by the arrival of his teammate Micah. The foreigner gave his friend a smile and a wave, before returning his attention to Elesis. "Excuse me. In answer to your question about the task before us, I am afraid I do not have any more details than yourself." He hated giving such answers, but he wasn't going to set himself up as an authority if he didn't know what was in store. He could offer something though. "I suspect that is what the purpose of this meeting is. Am I right in assuming it was a bit of a surprise then?" He had just arrived the day before, and he had suspected that everyone knew more details about this particular trip, but it seemed as if that was not the case.

Or perhaps the plan had been established in Elesis' obvious absence. It would have to be seen with the presence of other hunters. Perhaps Warren herself could lend some light with the situation. She had also just come through the door, and he was glad to see another familiar face. He gave her a nod in responce, speaking to Elesis again to redirect her attention from him. "I believe Ms. Warren here would likely have more information than I." He gestured towards her, but it may have been a fruitle gesture, because Kristoph was next through the door and he directly greeted Elesis. Curiously, Zian allowed himself a chance to look over the newest arrival, since he had not been able to greet more than Warren and Colby.

Something about the way Kristoph held himself actually seemed impressive to Zian, and he found himself curious about the man. Somehow, he thought he recognized him, perhaps a classmate at some point. He was most likely younger than Zian, so perhaps he was part of a team whom later joined Beacon. The memory would come to him later. It helped that Kristoph introduced himself, and Zian figured that he would do the same. It appeared that he had a lot of things in common with Kristoph, being a temporary staff member.

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mr. Halderson. My name is Lung Shui Zian, and I am also a temporary instructor." He did that for the benefit of the Elesis as well, because he had not actually introduced himself to her yet, instead favoring the need to answer her questions. Colby came in next and Zian gave him a quick greeting as well. This time, he did not speak further because two last arivals demanded his full attention. First, the pale hair of one of his teammates made him freeze up. He did not want to argue with Elizaveta at any point in the near future, and he knew it was coming. The thing was, Ozpin had also arrived, thus making it so the meeting was officially in session. Zian took a seat again in order to allow the headmaster to have the stage. He grabbed his tea, and in a strange way, sort of hid behind the cup, sipping at it as he listened to the headmaster explain the situation.

What he was proposing was a curious idea. Zian could immediately think of a few ways of using his ability to create traps of some sort for the students. What they were going to promote would be quite helpful for the students in the long run, but it wasn't the sort of thing one could force. It had to be encouraged. It was definitely a curious problem to go over. What was even more curious was the fact that Zian was given full and free access to the information about the H.A.M. and the various details pertaining to it. Bringing out his scroll, he allowed his eyes to begin running across the information, trusting his ears and mind to keep up with any questions as he absorbed information. He was smart enough to be able to handle the situation, and could always put down the report to focus more on questions.

Shy Star

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

“Crime is common. Logic is rare. Therefore it is upon the logic rather than upon the crime that you should dwell.”

Cecilia didn't remember much of what happened during the H.A.M. when she got shot. She tried stopping Philip from researching in the middle of the battlefield, and the next thing she knew, a grunt shot her leg with a heavy blast of that gun, and another near her head. After that, a spark of pain and dizziness came in, and all seemed black, until the detective woke up in a daze.. within an infirmary. At first, Cecilia didn't know what was going on, but once she awoke, nurses and doctors swarmed all over her with words she couldn't comprehend. Eventually, she was able to respond and speak with certain stimuli, but another person named Osmond awoke from his own coma as well. Their functionalities stabilized quite quickly for some reason (which was rare for a nearly week long coma), and strangely enough, no one seemed to draw suspicions of their fast recovery. Beacon indeed updated their advanced technology at times to compensate the isolation they had with the city, but even so, Vale wasn't that advanced to commit such a fast recovery. The staff didn't even question Cecilia's condition twice after seeing the results, but they did appear marveled, or at most, intrigued by it. The detective wondered if there was a new drug or sort of treatment that fastened their recovery rate, but it seemed that she recovered far more than Osmond, so that assumption was still questionable.

With many grating tests and some given physical therapy, Cecilia was finally allowed to be released when the doctor found her to be in much finer condition than before. It seemed strange she was allowed out so quickly since doctors were always clingy with keeping coma patients monitored, but, Cecilia didn't complain; she wanted to come back to her team as soon as possible and tell them of the news anyway.

Leaving the therapy room. she arrived back to her bed to get her things, noticing Osmond somewhat nearby, giving a nod to the tired detective. She made brief eye contact in recognition of his nod, and continued over to her bedside, where she began to gather her belongings.There wasn't much to take because it seemed like only her bag was left behind, but right next to it was an unfamiliar container of some sort with a fancy cover. Curious, Cecilia slowly reached out to open it, and found a couple of tasty crepes inside. She blinked, wondering if it was Philip or Accel who left this for her to eat; it appeared that the crepes weren't stale yet, so she could assume it wasn't there quite long. 'Perhaps I can refrigerate it for later; I'm not in the mood for it now..' Cecilia gave it a close and stuffed it inside her bag with nonchalant, slinging her bag over her shoulder. She was about to leave, until she motioned with her hand to tug at her scarf and realized it was missing. It was a common habit, and she virtually wore her scarf most of the day, even during the summer. The only times Cecilia wouldn't wear it would be when she was about to sleep or wash, while also purposely making sure that the rest of her team would rarely see her without her scarf on. She briefly looked around her bed to find it, and saw it tied almost visibly around the headboard of the bed. With a low sigh, Cecilia took her familiar and wrapped it around her neck as usual. Now she was ready to go.

Stepping outside her side of the room, she suddenly noticed two individuals she never noticed before with Osmond, catching her off guard. The detective revealed slight surprise in her eyes, especially seeing the rather attractive yet tall looking Faunus. Next to her as well was a familiar face she recognized to be.. Riley? Rylai? Cecilia didn't remember too much of the young man, but she did remember he was forced to dress as a farmer in the previous H.A.M. with the obnoxious woman, Elesis. Finding some interest in the Faunus and the blonde-haired boy, the detective stopped to give a slight stare at the two and brought up a quick analysis. It would act as extra practice for her brain, since her mind was a little groggy to say the least. "Alright, let's see if I can still manage this under a minute.." Cecilia thought.

"The young woman is a rabbit faunus with tall ears, a tall, slender figure, and dark skin in complement with her chocolate colored eyes. She has a somewhat revealing blouse -- v neck assumingly, and rather daring heels for a student to wear.. One would presume she may might as well be a model for her smooth looking skin and luscious body, but I can say she has higher ambitions, knowing that she must be a student within the school-- predictably a junior or a senior-- no, likely a junior. Her words of greeting towards Osmond is very playful, but somewhat softly manipulative in its own kind, considerately coaxing the blonde outside the infirmary. If I can say the least, she is rather obviously the flirty type, considering the swaying of her hips, flirty expressions, and confident posture. She is definitely proud of her figure and not afraid to show off, including her Faunus traits, unlike some people...

The boy, in which I presume to be named Riley is looking indirectly-- exactly 40 degrees away from the direction of Riya and Osmond, his supposed main attention. He seems almost expressionless and unmoving, so he is in a mused, or distant minded state at the moment-- perhaps showing apathy of the subject of dispatching Osmond, or merely distracted. Yes, he is distracted. I know he is a freshman, so there is likely no assuming he is a part of their team, unless Osmond is-- nevermind, he was Team SOAR. These three must be newly banded, as I know that KRMA is a freshman team and not the most popular one with the seniors. The frown of disdain and unwanted attention on Osmond's face, the inconsistent tapping of his fingers on the hem of the curtains; he is definitely uncomfortable moving, and also irritated of their appearance. However, I notice a few strange blotches on his coat, if ever slightly there. There is also a smell of dust and soot, which I find somewhat vexed to smell. If anything, he was working on a metallic weapon of some sort.. The kind you throw, aka the spear; the spear I saw him use before, and it must have became incapacitated of use..."

Cecilia, while thinking, made count of how much time had passed and summed it all up as about two and a half minutes.. a disappointing number. It looked like her mind was still out of tune in processing, but she hoped her condition would improve later on. The detective shortly left without saying anything and eventually exited the infirmary, where she would return to her dorm upstairs and meet her teammates. The trip back up was somewhat draining to her, but once she saw the homely nameplate of their dorm door, she felt a lot more energetic.. and a little nervous. The hidden camera above the plate gave a quick red scan down her body line, and analyzed her to be Cecilia Marlowe. It was the extra security protocol as Philip liked to call it if the door was shut for a certain amount of time, but Cecilia always found it annoying to stop and verify herself. "Welcome, Cec!" Philip's pre-recorded voice said within the camera. If there were the others right inside, they would hear the voice indicating her verified arrival. A certain click came through the knob, and soon permitted her entry within the dorm. Cecilia entered without much thought, and announced her arrival with a bored yawn. "I'm here," Philip and possibly Accel (seeing the bulge under the cover sheets) was present in the room, but her partner looked strangely exhausted in his treks. It was somewhat after 6, but Philip was usually more distracted or energetic than tired. Maybe giving him a smile and her announce of arrival would do. "So.. how has the team coped since my comatose state? I would presume disastrous and exhausting without my help?" The detective gave a short smile at her partner and tugged the side of her scarf, showing acknowledgement of his state of weariness. She decided to hide her tired side as well, just so Philip wouldn't worry about her condition more than himself. "By the way, thank you for the crepes. I presume you brought them to my room just yesterday or so?" Briefly looking around, the dorm was in a much brighter state than last weeks, incident, but felt slightly emptier than usual for some reason. Nonetheless, it was a little.. good to be home.. at least, for her state at the moment. N-Not like she missed them too much or anything..

User Image
        Condition: 75% / Somewhat groggy and tired
        Thoughts: Odd set of people. Although the woman shows genuine sincerity,
        I don't believe they are well acquainted with each other.
        Equip: Bag with a box of crepes
        With: Presumably Osmond and Riley, and a Faunus with revealing clothing >> A tired Philip and a sleeping Accel
        OOC: Guess who's back-- back again-- OTP Queen's back. Tell a friend. Sorry, couldn't help it LOL.

Thanks to Hiru and siris for helping me out on the analysis details~

User Image
User Image

The girl acknowledged his greeting and went back to sorting out her things. She seemed to be in much better condition than he was, judging by how easily she moved around while Osmond was still as stiff as a board all over. His muscles would hopefully warm up soon, but for now it would just be one slow step at a time. The blond then stopped moving and began going through a range of motions with his hands and arms. His medical support had a list of bodily fractures long enough that Osmond had not bothered to finish reading, so being able to move as he pleased after only a little over a week was truly surprising. All that remained was muscle soreness, some mild to heavy bruising across the body, and joint stiffness from lack of use. Beacon had some state of the art medical equipment, but from what he heard from the staff, he was pretty much floating around the light at the end of the tunnel when he was brought in. From near death to mobile in a week plus a few days, such an occurrence made Osmond wonder how it happened. His semblance had no healing properties, and his aura levels were not obscenely immense. It was quite the puzzle. In addition, the doctors were not flipping out about his strangely quick road to recovery. "I suppose I can find out more later," he thought to himself as he winced while letting his arms fall back down to his sides. His bones might be in one piece, but it sure didn't feel like they were.

The sound of a female voice calling his name caused the senior to slowly turn around to see who wanted to converse with him. It turned out to be the same duo which had visited him yesterday. He remembered their faces, but his thoughts had been too turbulent to process much of what they were saying. Seemed like they wanted to try again today with Osmond being a little more receptive to oral communication. "The same people that came yesterday to see me, correct? Sorry, I can't recall much of anything other than the fact that your faces look familiar," he replied in monotone as he observed then with dead and tired eyes. "Osmond Veleno, a pleasure to meet you both. Though I suppose you already know my name." As he looked at the female faunus for a bit longer, the senior finally managed to recall why she seemed more familiar than the male. Fakhiryya of FAYD, a fellow senior team. Their teams were not especially close, but Osmond remembered conversing with the rabbit faunus on several occasions, all of which included some manner of back-and-forth flirting. Usually, girls tended to not fire back lines of their own when Osmond initiated his light-hearted wooing so it was quite a pleasant surprise. The fact that she was one of the top beauties in his year was also a plus. If Osmond was his normal self, this would have been where he began making a few flirty comments. Today was of course, an exception.

"Not really. Though I wouldn't say 'confined', seeing that I only realized I was even in here since I woke up yesterday," he commented before looking down and realizing that he was still in a hospital gown; not the usual dress one would have when conversing with visitors. He would have to remember to switch to a more appropriate style of dress before leaving the hospital room. "Cut me loose? Am I even allowed to leave? Truth be told, I'm not sure if I'm actually in one piece. Doesn't feel like I am," he continued on as he grit his teeth while slowly rotating one shoulder. The other girl that had left the infirmary seemed fully recovered, unlike his own half-crippled self. "And why...may I ask...are you two here to see me?" Might as well cut straight to the chase and see what the pair wanted with him. He hoped that it had nothing to do with the border mission because he was in no mood to go anywhere near that topic.

Thoughts | | Can't sleep...
                                          Condition | | Recovering...
                                          Equip | | Nothing
                                          Location | | Infirmary
                                          With | | Riya & Riley
User Image
User Image

Pyrrha had not been present at Beacon for some time due to her attendance at a foreign tournament. The young huntress's skills had been made well known across the continent due to the sheer number of championships under her belt, so some tournament organizers requested her attendance specifically, knowing that the battlefield goddess would deliver quite the spectacle every time she took the stage. She had reached the final round of the tournament before news regarding a mission JNPR had participated in reached her. None of it was good. The missions was deemed a failure and several students were reported injured. Even worse, some students had been killed in action on the mission. That sort of news caught the young warrior off guard. The hunter life was one fraught with danger, so putting one's life on the line would be expected of anyone pursuing such a career. Pyrrha just didn't think she would come across an instance of death in the field while still being just a student. She had quickly announced that she wished to concede due to personal circumstances and rushed back to Beacon. Luckily, it seemed that her teammates had not suffered any serious injuries, judging from the fact that she burst into the JNPR dorm to find Ren baking up a storm for the numerous guests squished within their living space. While some people mobbed Ren every time he brought over fresh baked goods, Pyrrha managed to get herself an explanation of what had occurred in her absence. Luckily, it seemed that everything had already been resolved to an extent by the time she had arrived back at Beacon. After the cookie feast, she and Jaune had their usual mentoring session. A few compliments regarding the blond's improving combat skills, a few flashy take-downs of said blond by the red-haired goddess mid-spar, all usual occurrences. Pyrrha had retired to bed while looking forward to a nice night's sleep. Fate just laughed and said screw you, however.

"If you would be so kind...anyone within range of the noisy device, please bludgeon it to silence with the nearest solid object you can find," Pyrrha mumbled as he raised his face from her pillow, any hint of amusement absent from the girl's face. Nora proved to be their savior this time, silencing the alarm. However, the alarm was then replaced by the energetic girl's gleeful rambling. "Camping..? I would have preferred learning about this yesterday rather than 6am of the day of," she sighed before sporting a tired smile as she watched Nora ramble on to an extremely groggy Ren. "Yo, rise and shine o great and sleepy leader of JNPR. Seems like we'll be roughing it out in the wild this weekend," she commented as she leaned over and gave Jaune a good smack in the head with a pillow. "We can't show up leaderless, so you'll just have to leave dreamland for now, Jaune."

Location | | JNPR Dorm
                                        With | | Jaune,Nora, and Ren

Omnipresent Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Yang Xiao Long
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Yellow beauty burns...

✲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✲

User Image
                                      Yang was glad that the mystery behind the missing items had been solved. She was also sure that Nora couldn't do anything malicious to anyone who was not her enemy. So the blonde accepted that it was just a harmless thing. Though, the uncomfortable feelings of being defenseless aside, Yang was able to help alleviate and enjoy the fact that things were starting to get back to normal, even Weiss was acting like her old self again. Which was good, now Yang, Blake, and her sister only had to worry about Cerise. She was somehow much more of a threat than the blonde had hoped a frail girl to be. Just her appearance was enough to offset Weiss, and that was not something the team needed. Though, this camping trip would hopefully give them some of their moral back, after all, who didn't like camping with friends.

Six AM was usually a quiet time in the RWBY dorm, with Weiss or Blake being the only creatures that stirred that early in the morning. This morning however, was no such case, as Ruby's phone began to go off, and only get louder the longer that it was on. For the fiery blonde however, she continued to sleep through most of the racket. She was the type of person that could sleep through a train wreck, and still be asleep afterwards. So, with the advent of the noise the girl just rolled over and hugged her pillow closer to her chest and slightly drooled into it while she kept in her own little dream world. Finally, the noise stopped and the blonde rolled back onto her back with her leg hanging partially off her bed and a happy smile on her face.

Gold

User Image
Company:
RWBY
Mood:
No Mr. Panda, its your turn to press a button....<- Asleep
Health=100%/Aura=100%

Omnipresent Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
FreeUser ImageCamelan

User Image

After having returned the eye wrap to Professor Athugard, Free was thankfully able to find her music player tucked up in the statue of the front courtyard. Whomever had taken it had used up all the battery power within, but it was a relief to have found the device. A relief that didn't come too soon as she had opened the door of her dorm to see that one of her teammates was once again inside, which prompted her to close the door once again. It took a while but the two finally settled into their own sides of the room, and eventually turned in for the night.

Free hadn't joined the group meeting in the cafeteria, so she had no idea about the camping trip that she should be expecting. Free however was at the end of her morning run when her scroll began to go off eventually getting above the music coming out of her headphones. She stopped and jogged in place to answer the video message from Professor Ozpin. She had wondered why she and Nate had to be required on this trip, but she supposed it was to reestablish some form of team that the two remaining members of KNFE had. She had still wondered if she would still have to go on this trip if she was alone. She was an exceptional student, and aside from two others, Nate withheld, all the participants were freshman. It was great that Free not only didn't want to go, but why with freshman, and what was so worry some about the mission that the groups must have gone on. Free shrugged. There was nothing she could do about it now, she was required to go, so she might as well finish her morning run.

She arrived to relative quiet in her dorm room. She always turned down her music once she was inside as not to disturb anyone, but she found it odd that Nate wasn't up and moving to get ready. Free herself started, packing a small green and black bag with some of the essentials she would need before removing her normal workout clothes to equip a mesh undersuit that was part of her battle gear. After she got her green camouflage hoodie on, with her symbol on the large hood to act like a mask, She flicked a pillow up off of one of the two beds that she had been using for herself. She only found it fair that the two share half of everything in terms of furniture. He wasn't the real problem anyway. As the pillow hung in the air she launched a kick into the center of the cushion, and sent it at the back of Nate's sleeping head. It was still only near seven, but the boy did take a lot longer to get prepared than Free. He hopefully would be started after she finished getting Diamond and Emerald properly equipped to her leggings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Beacon Academy- KNFE Dorm[]Company: Nathanial[]Status: 100% Aura/ 100% Health

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shy Star

User Image

User Image

The oriental man noticed Elesis and made a polite nod with his head, acknowledging her presence. As nice as his attire, he also had good manners, at least, compared to most of the Hunters she encountered so far. Unfortunately for Elesis, however, he responded with the same confusion as her, telling her that the Headmaster was also vague with his request as well. The answer made Elesis exasperate a tired sigh to her disappointment. It seemed like that stingy Headmaster was up to something again, but whatever it was, it was involving with those kids again. “I see, well, thank you for your answer either way,” The man was previously occupied sipping his tea, so Elesis decided to leave him to his solitude and turned to take her leave to another area of the lounge. It was until then she heard another man speak behind her, making her flinch a little surprisingly back. "Would you like some coffee Ma'am?" The young man who said it was a rather tall blonde male with a tiger-like tail, holding a mug of steaming coffee in his hand. From his height, he was probably around the length of her claymore, if not, a little more. He was pretty handsome too and well-figured, to Elesis' embarrassment. Still, remembering her manners, Elesis made a short nod of her head and smiled at the man. “O-Oh, sure, yes if you don't mind,” A cup of coffee would definitely do for the Red Knight, especially since she never had the opportunity to grab one after the mission.

More people began to come in, as Elesis noticed a young lady who smiled at them, an older man who smelled weirdly of soot, and another man who looked strangely familiar. Although she didn't know any of them, the man she spoke to earlier noticed the lady and noted that she likely knew more about the trip than he did. Elesis pondered whether to ask, until she realized the man who just came in that seemed familiar was actually Kristoph, the friend of that teaser, Jack. The red-haired woman made a look of surprise upon realizing that, and slightly frowned at his manner of greeting. “Yes, hello again..” Her tone seemed less engaging than before, but she let Kristoph introduce himself to the two other men and waited for the other glasses wearing man to say his: Lung Shui Zian, or Zian as his first name if Elesis remembered it as that. She wasn't well acquainted with pronouncing foreign names or their order, so she took his name to heart and hoped she wouldn't forget pronouncing it. “Pleased to meet everyone. My name is Elesis Sieghart.” the Red Knight said, glancing at both Zian and the blonde man.

Soon after their introductions, the group saw the familiar white-haired Headmaster enter the room with a smug smile, as he gave a wave for attention. As usual, the man held a mug in his hand, this time, saying: "Go Beacon!" on front. The cheesiness of it made Elesis' frown increase more, but when Ozpin began talking straight to the plan, she straightened up and listened. As expected, the camping trip was no ordinary camping trip; after Ozpin made a brief summary of the H.A.M. incident that occurred last week, he began to reveal the full details of the trip-- instructing them to set up traps throughout the camping area as a form of training and testing. The idea left Elesis baffled as she wondered why they wouldn't just make a formal training session than cover it with that, but what Ozpin said previously before bothered her the most: Improve them enough to make them their defenders of tomorrow? They were mostly freshman! They were not ready for the H.A.M., and they were definitely not fit to become such defenders yet-- even with a Hunter's guiding. Elesis knew not to throw even her novice Red Knights to the field unless they had enough experience and skill to do so in the first place. She wanted to object loudly to the Headmaster's plans, but she decided to restrained herself, clenching her fists in visible anger.

"On that note, any questions?"

Elesis remained silent and tapped her foot troublingly to the given plan. They were allowed to gather any resource to create their traps, but what sort of trap she should make puzzled Elesis the most. What should she do? Red Knights mainly used their strength and wit in numbers to trap their foes, while on some points, they would use nets, catapults, or bear traps to capture bigger Grimm. Bear traps probably wasn't a good idea to use on the students, but a net may do the trick.. though, it seemed too plain to Elesis. Looking down at her Scroll with the information she grabbed from Ozpin, she made a quick skim of the details and rubbed her chin in deep thought. “Are we joining them in the camping trip, or are we staying behind? I suppose behind so we may oversee them and activate our traps along the way as we go?” she asked carefully. She had an idea of a certain trap, but she had to confirm that before she could continue.

“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.”

Steadfast Hunter

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

█ ▪ Location ▪ His dorm
                                                        █ ▪ Company ▪ Free
                                                        █ ▪ Status ▪ Health: 100% l Aura: 100%
                                                        █ ▪ OOC ▪ Oh the awkwardness with these two...

The previous night had been....interesting to say the least. After spending the afternoon gathering all the make-up assignments he could, Nate had returned to his dorm to start working on a few of them. He'd been in the middle of one when the door had opened to admit Free, who had promptly shut it again at the sight of him. It was not the best reaction to his return, but it was better than it could have been. Still, it took some coaxing to get her inside the dorm and settled down, though she was nice enough to split the furniture with him equally. After that, they both returned to their own tasks until they eventually settled down to sleep. He'd woken briefly when the young woman left on her usual morning jog, but since it was sunday, he'd let himself drop back off.

The impact of a pillow against the back of his head ended up being his wake up call that morning, and he rolled onto his back with a soft groan. What could he have possibly done to deserve that kind of treatment? Unless they had a training session or something that he didn't know about. Of course, being the weekend, they shouldn't have had anything scheduled at all.

Regardless, he rolled out of bed and dragged a hand through his hair as he glanced over at Free. She was getting dressed in her Battle Attire, so he assumed whatever she'd woken him up for was important enough to require it. Since she wasn't looking in his direction, he took the chance to change into his own gear, consisting of a pair of dark pants, a mesh long sleeved shirt and a black muscle shirt over the top of it. Following the clothes came a belt and a pair of specialized bracers that contained his throwing knives in small sheaths, a sort of back up weapon in case he couldn't use his semblance.

"So, what's the plan for the day? I assume it's important since we're up so early," he asked, finally speaking up.

He was also unaware of the camping trip that had been planned, and unlike Free, he had not received a message about it. While he waited for her response, he started packing his own travel kit, mainly consisting of some extra knives, a few first aid items, his face paint, and a spare change of clothes in case he needed them. Despite being woken up after she'd already started getting ready, the bone manipulator was ready to go within a very short period of time, so she wouldn't have to wait on him for very long.

Velvet Wolff's Other Half

Unforgiving Tactician

10,625 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
Philip Ackerman

How interesting..

User Image

The Pact leader rubbed his eyes with surprise when he saw his partner again, all healthy and up in a conscious state. He then shook his head again to see if he was dreaming. He pinched his cheek to check if this was real and indeed it was as he felt a little pinch at his cheek. He smiled back at her and walked towards her. He gave her a hug and smiled. It felt longer, staying in that lab of his, working on the exploits of the dust. He did have a lead as to what the substance does but, he would only tell his team first instead of everyone else. It would be after the camping trip though, as he did not have time to present his found in front of everyone in the school yet. He released himself and looked at her.

"Cec, I'm relieved that you're alright," he said in a hoarse voice. Philip's throat was dry and sore from all the time he worked on it. He never did give himself a water break or anything, hence why his throat was so strained. He looked at her and smiled a bit again, his weariness fading away a bit.

"Well, our team has been swell. We're at full strength and we actually solved a case without you," he told him confidently with his hands at his hips with his chest up. He finally was able to solve something without the "ace detective's" help.

"Also, you are welcome for the crepes. I researched it myself and made them by my own hands," he told her proudly as well. He specifically made it for her so that she would not eat those inedible hospital food he's tasted before. It was a unfortunate thing for anyone to suffer such a stomach killer from the villainous produce they had. It was a good feeling he kept and wanted to boast more to her face, but they had more pressing matters.

"Cec, we have a camping trip to go to today with the other teams from HAM apparently. I suggest that you pack up what you need and we need to discuss somethings about my disturbing..findings..." he told her, his voice trailed off as he looked at her with worried filled eyes. If this black dust, the lethal dust that no human could ever contain nor use, should never had fallen into the wrong hands. It was the time before he came up. He reached a hypothesis that both baffled and scared him. This dark and evil dust he obtained from the grunt's hands had contained compounds that were found in one particular creature. He only dread what would become of his partner if it was higher potency.

Might I take research in this?

Pantheon of Sin's Partner

Dedicated Entrepreneur

≯▬▬▬ﺴ Macintosh Williams ﺴ▬▬▬≮

User Image

Now the dark begins to rise
Save your breath, it's far from over
Leave the lost and dead behind
Now's your chance to run for cover
I don't want to change the world
I just wanna leave it colder
Light the fuse and burn it up
Take the path that leads to nowhere

Mac stared at the papers in his hand like they were on fire, confusion evident on his face as he wandered the halls of Beacon. He was late, but only due to an extreme amount of trouble upon the ship carrying him from afar. HE was reminded about how much he hated air travel today, and let out a deep sigh. So lost in his thought that he ran into a wall, the solid thunk echoing down the walls as he froze, wondering what had hit him, before chuckling at his luck. He checked his papers again, the long strings of information giving him no help as he wandered right past the Infirmary, walking a full five steps past the doors before pausing. He lifted his head and took a few steps backwards, noting a group of students standing within. He casually walked through the doors, taking a post of sorts beside the doors, giving them a moment to notice him. For a big guy, Mac could be pretty quiet.

"Uh...Hello...Im luukin fer ah...." He would pause, trying to read his team leaders name...and settling on something easier. "Riehleh Adlur?" He says with a heavy southern drawl. The teen is tall, and very broad shouldered for one his age. Muscles ripple under the surface of his visible skin, giving testimony to what his past has hardened him into. His face was mostly stoic...mostly. There was a hint of both curiosity and shyness to him, like he had barely ever spoken to others. The trepidation in approching them was evident, it was like he was both ready to run, or fight at the drop of his hat.

Watch the end through dying eyes
Now the dark is taking over
Show me where forever dies
Take the fall and run to Heaven
All is lost again
But I'm not giving in
I will not bow I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall I will not fade
I will take your breath away

Friendly Elocutionist

User Image
User Image

Riley nearly facepalmed as Riya turned his words on him. The fact was that if he didn't stop being distracted, he was going to walk into these situations with Riya quite a bit, and he would be unable to even offer a witty reply. instead he blushed little bit and laughed before they had a quick hug with each other. She seemed to be in good spirits, if not a bit tired. Maybe this ball of sunshine was exactly what he needed, possibly Ozzie too. He knew next to nothing about his teammates as he had not gotten more than names on them, a thought that ate at him a bit inside. Sure, he had every right to be distracted, but he could almost hear his aunt yelling at him to get focused on the present.

"Yea, let's see if he's going to be up to it, he still seemed out of it yesterday." Riley noted as they walked along towards the infirmary, "At least it should just be camping, nothing too bad." he added as an afterthought. No way would the teachers subject fresh out of the infirmary students to.... actually, yea, his old teachers would. Here though the teachers seemed better, a bit softer when it was needed. Hopefully the camping trip wouldn't end with a surprise trip to the sparring arena or anything. And speaking of sparring, he really did owe Colby for all the work. The improvements the man suggested would be difficult to put into place and harder to master, but would pay off in the end. He was quite proficient with his weapon as it was, but changing button locations and functions would put him off, not to mention the rest of the goodies.

Oh, they were in the infirmary already. Riley had become so engrossed in escaping to his weapon that he zoned out for the rest of the walk. Osmond did not appear to be at one hundred percent, but he was at least out of bed, which was encouraging. If their newest teammate was not up to the task, Riley was sure the staff would excuse him, but maybe getting some fresh air would be good for him. A distraction would be even better, as Riley could attest to. The freshman's ears and eyes returned to the present just in time to hear Riya give Osmond a quip about liking being restrained. To his credit, Ozzie didn't blush, but his response showed quite a bit about his mental state.

For starters, Osmond did not remember meeting them yesterday, which meant he was either out of it yesterday, or still out of it today. Maybe he was better, maybe he wasn't, but Riley knew he would not be pushing Ozzie to do anything. When Ozzie asked their names, Riley began to speak up, only to be cut off by a heavy drawl from the doorway. The accent instantly reminded Riley of his disguise on the border mi- no, he was not going to think about that.

"Yea, I'm Riley Adler." Riley said for Mac and Osmond. He quickly racked his brain for the name of their other new teammate, figuring this was likely to be that person. "I take it you are Macintosh?" he asked, gesturing for Mac to come over and join them. At the assertion from Mac that he was correct, Riley decided to answer Osmond's question. "Well, according to Ozpin, we are all a new team. And we have an assigned camping trip we have to go on today, so we should all get a bit acquainted first." he suggested. They still didn't know who the team leader was, or at the least, Riley did not know it was him. It wouldn't hurt for everyone to know each other before they went camping after all. "We can get some food from the cafeteria and talk if you guys want." he added. It was early, and he couldn't be the only hungry person.

From experience, people talked easier around food, it almost kept them less focused on themselves. "If you guys want to stay here, I can go grab some stuff and come back." he added helpfully. They of course could back to one of the dorms to relax, but he didn't know which dorm their new team would take. There was SOAR's, FAYD's, and even KRMA's. If Mac wanted a place to drop off his stuff, Riley didn't mind letting the big man use KRMA's dorm, but they would need to find a permanent room. Maybe the staff were ambiguous as a test, but it was annoying.

"Oh, we should figure out which dorm to use too." he gave as an afterthought.

Shy Star

User Image

Ruby ignored the noise from her Scroll and the complaints from Blake, and focused on sleeping once more. Frankly, it didn't work out too well since the noise was getting even louder, despite it being closer to Blake and Yang, so the leader quickly whipped up her Semblance to wrap the sides of her head with her blankets and stayed still. Eventually, she heard someone, presumably Blake, move over to snatch the Scroll, and shut it off.. at least, that was what she thought her teammate did. The ringtone did end, but she could hear the voice of Ozpin replacing it instead. It was still annoying, but some edge of subtle curiosity piped up in Ruby's mind. Unexpectedly, her hand was forced to take the Scroll, so she was forced to listen the message more clearly this time with no oblige from Blake. "Find out what he wants. I'm getting some aspirin."

"Augh..." With a disgruntled mumble, Ruby briefly put the Scroll down to move her face away from the pillow and the blankets. She decided it was important since it was from Ozpin, so the leader chose to obey Blake and send herself half-awake. Surprisingly, Weiss wasn't the one to complain first, but Ruby remembered the heiress was having some trouble sleeping last night from the late-night partying and all (though she didn't take much part in eating the sweets). Moving her body where she laid on her stomach, Ruby picked up the Scroll and squinted irritably at the bright screen in front of her. It was really Ozpin, the mysterious Headmaster of Beacon, this time, personally speaking to them with what seemed like an important message. He spoke about the camping trip today, at Emerald Forest, which served as some relaxation for the teams part of the H.A.M.. Then, at 9:00 A.M. sharp, they would need to meet the Hunters and Huntresses where they would escort them to their camping location. The Headmaster sounded formally uncaring as always, but the smirk and single line at the end caught Ruby off-- beware of the Ursas? Yang could take on an entire family of them; they shouldn't worry about some ordinary Grimm in the forest. Once the message ended, Ruby shut off her Scroll with a yawn and finally propped herself up from bed. 9 A.M. wasn't far, so the team would need to get ready now. "Girls, we have a camping trip to go to.. We need to get to Beacon Cliffs at 9, so let's just get ready and see if JNPR knows about it too," It was likely that Jaune and the others got the message anyway, since they were a part of the H.A.M., but it would be nice to walk with them to their camping trip too. Though, Ruby didn't think they had any camping equip around; she would just grab her casual clothing, battle outfit, some snacks, her Scroll, and Crescent Rose with her. Before she could change into her casual wear, however, she decided to wake up Yang and Weiss first. Leaving from her bunk bed, she started from Weiss first, and shook her partner's shoulder. "Weiss, did you hear me? Wake up," Weiss gave a subtle yawn and stirred in response, beginning to wake up. Ruby moved on to Yang, this time, throwing a hard pillow at her face. The younger sibling knew it was hard to wake her older sister up, so to use coaxing terms and physical force was probably her best option to do so-- even if it meant making her angry. "Yaaang, Jaune took a lock of your hair for his dust studies project. He's going to get away if you keep sleeping like an Ursa like that!" Ruby said wearily, throwing another pillow at Yang's face. She hoped that was enough to drive her sister awake (since she hated losing her hair), so she readied open their dorm door in case she darted outside. Once doing that, Ruby made her way to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

Omnipresent Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Hotter than the sun,
Feel my fire;
Pyromaniac: my desire.
Thought that you could see the truth,
'Til I just burned down the booth.
Human Torch can’t f*** with me;
Johnny Blaze: Suspect B.
Strike 'em quick, lightning fast;
Melt them b***** down to ash.

Yellow beauty
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Yang Xiao Long
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Burns...

User Image

Yang's dreams of pandas and strawberries were ruined by Ruby voiceing that Jaune had stollen a lock of her hair while the blonde girl slept. This caused Yang to sluggishly sit up in her bed with a tired yawn. Her storm colored eyes half open as she hopped off her bed and walked over to the door, opening it without a second thought and walking across the hall to give JNPR's door a solid knock while still in her pajama bottoms and tank top. She yawned again into her hand as someone opened the door. She really wasn't paying all that much attention but she was slowly getting more and more awake.

The boy was staring at her funny, while in his awkward one piece pajamas. With a sigh the blonde walked up to the boy, and tapped him in the gut back onto his bed. She ignored his scream of why and tiredly just sighed. "Don't touch my hair." With that, Yang left a probably stumped JNPR to return to her own dorm. They did have some reason why they were awake at this time, and it was probably due to the need to get ready, which honestly didn't take Yang long once she knew what she was getting ready for. "Well, I'm up...who's up for some breakfast. JNPR's up so Nora should be asking for pancakes soon." Yang laughed as her sleepiness seemed to vanish.

Gold

Gasoline, kerosene;
Strike the match, ignite the scene.
S*** will never be the same;
Feel the fury of my flame.
Beg for mercy: it won’t help;
Embrace the ending you were dealt.
Seems you f**** will never learn;
Now sit back and watch me burn..

User Image
Company:
RWBY
Mood:
Now I'm awake.
Aura=100%/ Health=100%

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Elizaveta Florentine
Huntress=Vigilante

There was a slight annoyance to Elizaveta's morning. It ruined a bit of what they had done over the course of yesterday. Kristoph, the Halderson that she had met earlier in the day, had gotten her to see Ozpin where she offered whatever help she could provide. Though, that help would probably come more in weapon upgrades and repair more so than what she was actually there for. He was also able to give her a full briefing on what had happened at the border. Elizaveta wasn't sure that she approved of sending freshman teams against such obstacles but it was a volunteer mission, so they should have known what they were getting into. Though, the strength of the individuals described seemed far too high for just simple thugs to possess. Perhaps, that's where the silver haired maiden should start.

However, by the time she had returned to the city, it was already too late in order to bring the MAWP to Beacon. Only the smaller transports would fly to the school this late, though she could take the road, she didn't want to be up too late. She figured that she could just catch the first shuttle large enough for the bike in the morning, and sure enough she did, though it was one that would possibly make her late to the meeting in which Ozpin had asked her to attend. He was preparing some form of extra curricular trip in order help with the student's moral and teamwork. It made sense given the recent loss they all suffered. Still, the purpose involving the hunters coming along was unknown, but it was something she would find out at the meeting she supposed.

The woman let out a soft yawn as she park MAWP with the rest of the student and professor vehicles. Its large red form dwarfing some, but then again it was small and heavily armored. She would't want her greatest invention to fall apart that easily now would she. She waved by the the bike as it once again cemented itself in place with durable rods into the ground. It only moved when Elizaveta needed or wanted. Thankfully, she still had a little time to actually make it to the meeting, and she hurried her way there. She wondered if she should have left her jacket with MAWP, it was a little tattered and not really professional looking, but then again shelf was just in a black tee and a pair of kakhi shorts. She laughed at herself a bit, but it was true that all the gear she had brought to Vale was practically strapped to MAWP.

She had met the Headmaster at the door, with his usual mug of coffee in hand. The two both entered the room at the same time, and Elizaveta sow a plethora of new faces as well as some that she recognized. Kristoph, and her two teammates. She had wondered if Haximal would be joining them, but it also looked as though the HELM had left in the night. Probably off on his own thing again. Though, with Zian and Micah here, Elizaveta's time back at Beacon would at least not be boring. Though, Zian looked to be hiding now behind his tea as Elizaveta took a seat near her teammates...though it was really just the first on available, and propped her head up on her arm to listen. What Ozpin had planned was indeed interesting, and would help teach the students how to work outside of their usual spectrum. It was an odd way to teach it, but the surprise of the traps and threats would help them as well against these stroger criminals. Though, Elizaveta wouldn't suggest that freshman be sent out again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Company: Zian, Micah, Kristoph, Ozpin, Colby, Azalee, Elesis

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leader of Team JNPR

User Image

Jaune mumbled into his pillow as he listened to the insane sound getting louder and louder, and would have agreed with Pyrrha's suggestion had the feelings of someone climbing over him had not deterred him from speaking. The sound ended...thankfully, but it was only the prelude for team JNPR's real alarm clock. Nora's voice rang over the dorm, and Jaune didn't think it was possible for someone to talk louder than the device itself. The leader tried his hardest to ignore it and grumbled as he rolled over onto his other side. Nora having begun her and Ren's morning routine.

Jaune ignored his team for the most part, till Pyrrha spoke up again. It seemed everyone else was awake at this god awful hour. Ren was right though. Nothing good happened between 2 and 7 in the morning. Couldn't they have their extra hour. Jaune sighed and pulled himself up. His sky blue pajamas around him more than his blankets. "Guess to get the best spot we need to get there early. That's always how ti worked when I was a kid." The leader yawned and pulled himself out of bed. He might as well start getting ready with his team, though he doubted anyone was really ready at this hour. A part of him could swear that he heard a commotion from across the hall in RWBY's dorm. Perhaps they were not as morning people just like JNPR. "And I was having such good dreams too. Filled with such beautiful maidens." He scratched the back of his head. He was still a little dreamy eyed, but he could swear that he was watching Yang come in the room. Nora probably let her in.

The blonde walked right up to him before dropping a quick jab into his gut. She had told him last night that payback for upsetting Weiss would come when he least expected it, but he didn't imagine it would be this early...his mom was right, nothing good happens this early. All he could do was shout his question of "Why?!" Yang seemed to tiredly wander back towards her own dorm with a wave, and mentioned something about her hair before closing the door behind her. Jaune just hoped that this was the worse he was going to get from the fiery blonde and with another sigh pulled himself up to start getting ready once again.

I'm tired of being the lovable idiot, stuck in the tree while his friends fight for their lives!

Location: Beacon Academy- JNPR Dorm Company: JNPR Status: 100%

FreeUser ImageCamelan

User Image

Free knew that Nate was getting ready as she kept her back turned and she ran a tally of all the things she would need to take. She would need her scroll, and best check her music player's charge before taking it. She had her combat gear on, the mesh undershirt and leggings would keep her nice and defended from most attacks. Nate's question caught the brunette's attention and she nodded at the comment.

"We're going camping with a bunch of Freshmen apparently, and need to be there by nine. Figured it be best that we weren't late seeing as we're the upper class men and all." Free chuckled a little and spun on the ball of her foot. She figured Nate would have been mostly ready by then, and stretched her arms above her head. Though, she still wondered why the two of them were invited, but some mysteries were always revealed with time. She just hoped that it wasn't going to be all about teen angst or little girls fawning over her again. Those were usually annoying. She slugged what she thought would be needed into a small duffle bag and started walking to the door. "Well, lets not make them wait on us. Knowing freshman, they're probably all still asleep."

Location: Beacon Academy- KNFE Dorm[]Company: Nate[]Status: 100% Aura/ 100% Health

Steadfast Hunter

Trust not what your eyes can see...
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄xx▄▀▄▀▄▀▄xx Micah Darnell xx▄▀▄▀▄▀▄xx▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                      xWhile waiting for the red head's answer, Micah took note of the other people trickling in. It seemed like Ozpin was taking this trip rather seriously, that, or he had something else planned. He returned Azalee's wave and then stepped to the side as one of the other Hunter's made a beeline for the coffee pot. The man was somewhat familiar looking, but it wasn't until he introduced himself that it clicked. If Micah was remembering correctly, Kristoph had been a member of one of the freshman teams during HELM's final year at Beacon. Colby was the next in, appearing to have been up all night working rather than sleeping. The fact that he smelled like a blacksmith's shop also made that rather apparent. Not that it was a particularly bad scent, but it was rather strong to the faunus's sensitive nose.

Elesis, for that was the name she gave to room, had indeed accepted his offer, and he snagged a mug for her. Filling it, he brought it over to her and set it down on the table near where she was standing along with some sugar and some cream (in case she didn't take it black like he and the others seemed to).

"There you are Ms. Seighart," he said, and then moved to stand beside his teammate. Taking note that most everyone else had introduced themselves to the room at large, he followed the trend and inclined his head slightly.

"Name's Micah Darnell, nice to meet everyone," he said, and grinned ever so slightly. He wasn't quite so eloquent when compared to the other three, but he never had been, so he was used to it. He noticed a shock of silver hair out of the corner of his eye, and turned his head a bit only to spot another of his old teammates. He hadn't even been aware that 'Veta was in town let alone at Beacon, but he smiled at her appearance none the less. Zian didn't seem quite as comfortable with her so close by, but considering his reaction upon meeting Micah the previous day, he had an idea of what the problem most likely happened to be.

Ozpin arrived not long after that, explaining the plan for the trip while also forwarding the mission reports for the failed border incursions. The reports in question painted a rather disconcerting picture, but they also helped to explain the idea behind the camping trip. At the mention of traps, he smirked a bit. This was the sort of thing his semblance was made for, as was Zian's now that he thought about it. Non lethal would, of course, be rather easy to maintain seeing as his illusions were usually not solid enough to do any damage, not unless he put a great deal of his aura into it.

Tuning back in in time to catch Elesis's question, he waited to hear what the answer might be. He figured she was right in assuming that they would be remaining behind in order to set up their traps, but then again, some of them could possibly go out earlier and make sure the more elaborate traps were in place before the students were escorted to their camp site. It was up to Ozpin however, seeing as he'd devised this little plan of action in the first place.x

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀xx▀▄▀▄▀▄▀xx The Trickster xx▀▄▀▄▀▄▀xx▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
                                      x
                                      x

Tired, curious: Mood
                                      Zian, Elesis, Kristoph, Azalee, Colby, Veta: Company
                                      Beacon Teacher's lounge: Location
                                      I'll post for Azalee when I get home tonight: OOC

...But what your heart tells you to believe

Steadfast Hunter

User Image
User Image
Azalee Warren

───────────────────☽ ~ The Ghostwalker ~☾───────────────────
Lost in thought as she had been, Azalee was not initially aware of the young man that took a seat beside her. It wasn't until he spoke up and offered his hand to her that she started paying attention again. The name Halderson rang a bell, both as that of a rather well known family, as well as that of another of the hunter that had been part of the H.A.M. mission the previous week. He seemed rather polite, and she offered him a slight smile as she took his hand, introducing herself to him and the room at the same time.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Azalee Warren, I teach history here at Beacon," she explained for the benefit of those that didn't already know like Zian, Micah, and Colby (who had apparently slipped in without her noticing). Dropping her hands back to her lap, she took the time to actually look over the other people in the room. Both Elesis and Colby appeared to be less than properly rested, and she wondered if either of them had slept the previous night. Kristoph and the two men she'd met the previous day seemed a bit more awake, but judging from the conversations that had been going on around her, none of them knew why they were there either. A rather small woman with silver hair entered the room at about that time, followed shortly by Ozpin himself.

The headmaster explained the reason for their presence, as well as his plan for the trip in general. He wanted them to essentially force the students to learn how to rely on one another through traps and other tricks. It seemed rather underhanded, but then again, giving the students any kind of forewarning would likely ruin the effect. Teams tended to work well together when it was expected of them, but it wasn't until they were on the field that it could be determined whether they would continue to do so, or if they would fracture under the pressure. Her own team had been one of the latter, because no matter how many times they went out together, they just weren't compatible as a team. This could also be a chance for the students to learn how to work better with those outside their teams, as practice for when they graduated. While a number of Beacon teams went on to continue working together, it wasn't always possible to be sent out with the people you knew. Learning how to work with others on the fly was an essential part of a hunters education as far as she was concerned.

"Will this be a divide and conquer situation? Or would you prefer us to keep all of the students together as a group?" she asked when he gave an opening for questions. The whole group would be harder to fool, and it would be more likely that the teachers would be discovered in that situation. Dividing the students up though, could work to their advantage in getting them to work with people they were unfamiliar with.

──────────────────────────────────────

Location-Beacon
Company-Elesis, Micah, Zian, Colby, Kristoph, Elizaveta
Status-Aura: 1000% l Health : 100%
OOC-...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items