Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who'll likely be the most messed up in traps and obstacles during the camping trip?

Jaune 0.56521739130435 56.5% [ 13 ]
Ruby 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
Tsubasa 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 5 ]
Weiss 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Nora 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Maybe the teachers/hunters themselves! 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 2 ]
Other 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 > >>

Shy Star

User Image

xOwnerx

In Timely Manner

xModeratorsx

Wind Up Programmer

N/A | Theme Song

OOC | Profiles

Shy Star

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"What begins has an end.."

Several months after the formation of RWBY, the team grew as inseparable companions. Missions went well, the frequent lateness to classes (mostly) stopped, and everyone felt at home with each other at Beacon. However, outside the prestigious academy, the streets of Vale became more threatening as certain criminals have been easily running off with money, dust, and goods.

With the Vale Police Department unable to contain the activity, the Hunters and Huntresses have sprung out to handle the situation. But, despite many efforts and arrivals of the professional Hunters, it made little improvements because the criminals wielded an unrecognizable power.. A strange power they call Black Dust. The Faunus Civil Rights Protest being a problem already, the growing concern over Vale grows. The trainee Hunters and Huntresses must help end the conflict.. but who exactly made Black Dust?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Star

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PLEASE READ THAT WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING!
We likely won't for awhile, so please stop bugging me about it.

⋙ Be respectful to all users and the TOS Rules!

⋙ We're accepting literate people who have few grammar/spelling mistakes and can manage to make several paragraphs or more each time.

⋙ This roleplay is not canon with RWBY, but be sure to be up to date with their episodes either way!

⋙ OC's are well accepted as long as they're not Mary Sue's who are overpowered and demand attention without reason. We do not tolerate these characters!

⋙ Please don't bug me to join or ask me to allow you to copy my thread on another forum. Also, don't target the entire roleplay group for a 1x1. It's pretty rude to do so.

⋙ PM me your profile with the title being RWBY Raptors. If I'm not available, please PM Wind Up Programmer or Naomibatchi your profile.

⋙ If you wish to reserve a canon character, please PM me with the same title, but indicate which character you wish to play as, and provide a roleplaying sample for me to look over.

⋙ Make your posts decorative and have a few paragraphs or more. If you have a writer's block, note that you have, but do not say so occasionally.

⋙ Be active. Our roleplay will be a long running one, so if you do not post within 3 days, we will PM you about your absence. If nothing has been done, you will be banned. However, if you are going away, please PM me or notify us in the OOC thread.

⋙ If a RWBY character is not shown on the Characters list, he/she is not available in the plot as of now.

⋙ Romance must be PG-13 appropriate. OC's and canon character's can be in relationships!

⋙ Stay in character and know your characters' limits! That means no tolerance for god-moding, and play logistically in fights.

⋙ Once you join our roleplay, you should subscribe to this thread, the ooc, and the profile thread for important updates!

⋙ Most importantly, enjoy and have fun! ^.^

Shy Star

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beacon Teams

Team RWBY User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Ruby Rose • Played by In Timely Manner

User Image
Weiss Schnee • Played by In Timely Manner

User Image
Blake Belladonna • Played by Hiru Demonstrife

User Image
Yang Xiao Long • Played by Wind Up Programmer

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Team JNPRUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Jaune Arc •Played by

User Image
Nora Valkyrie • Played by Z3Z3

User Image
Pyrrha Nikos • Played by Cloud3234

User Image
Lie Ren • Played by Cloud3234

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Team PACT User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The smartest team in Beacon with high intelligence and skill, but a weakness in communication and social capabilities. For some reason, Professor Ozpin chose the team members himself, despite the obvious imbalance between the four geniuses with their varying opinions and studies.

User Image
Philip Ackerman • Played by Wind Up Programmer

User Image
Accelerator • Played by Fang Kaiden

User Image
Cecilia Marlowe • Played by In Timely Manner

User Image
Tsubasa Watanabe • Played by daykitten

Team ROAM User ImageUser Image

The newly formed team consisting mainly of seniors and freshman, making the match up seem oddly strange for their differences, but there is promise in these four that they will progressively do well together.

User Image
Riley Adler • Played by siris99

User Image
Osmond Veleno• Played by Cloud3234

User Image
Fakhriyya Asmer • Played by Hiru Demonstrife

User Image
Macintosh Williams • Played by Jack_McLoughlin

Hunters and Huntresses

Some Hunters and Huntresses who are willing to solve the conflict in Vale temporarily reside within the quarters of Beacon Academy to also help out the students with training, studies, etc.

Red Knights User Image

User Image
Elesis Sieghart • Played by In Timely Manner

User Image

Aileen Alder • Played by siris99

Team JOKA User Image

User Image
Jack McLoughlin • Played by Jack_McLoughlin

User Image
Orion Scott Woods • Played by Fang Kaiden

User Image
Kristoph Halderson • Played by Cloud3234

User Image
Athugard Delerion Valour • Played by Jack_McLoughlin

Team HELM User ImageUser Image

User Image
Lung Shui Zian • Played by Hiru Demonstrife

User Image
Micah Darnell • Played by Zen Leandros

User Image
Yasuo • Played by Wind Up Programmer

Professors

Professors are to prepare a lesson each day but are allowed to plan field trips. There are also extra-curricular classes each student may take upon during and after their day, as a seemingly good break from training as a Hunter/Huntress. Professors seem to have a passive role within the criminal conflict, but soon, they will have to protect Beacon.. and their students.

Grimm Studies

The study of Grimm, their anatomy, and their origins.

User Image
Orion Scott Woods • Played by Fang Kaiden

Military & General History

The study of old military and general history.

User Image
Azalee Warren • Played by Zen Leandros

Combat and Dueling User Image

The art of dueling and combat. Many teams often visit for training sessions outside and sometimes inside the school building.

User Image
Aileen Alder • Played by siris99

Arms and Armaments User Image

A class where you can learn to build more advanced armor, weapons, and tools. The only teacher at the moment is Colby Oxford, a recent professor who volunteered to start the class first.

User Image
Colby Oxford • Played by siris99

Sciences of Chemistry

The study of the science of chemistry. It is the basic, but mandatory subject in all schools, including Beacon.

User Image
Xavier Richman • Played by Jack_McLoughlin

Art of Music

The art of composing and performing music through singing, but most often through playing instruments.

User Image
Athugard Delerion Valour • Played by Jack_McLoughlin

Galileo Corporation

A mysterious organization masked as a major dusk packaging corporation, with unknown intentions but to send the city of Vale in complete turmoil.. Their success comes from a strange property they call Black Dust, but who made this dust, and why bring violence and blood shed with it?

Division 1

Variably one of the most powerful and influential divisions, as they send missions and order the other divisions to do their bidding, while go about business outside the corporation, making the Captain the highest in power out of all the others.

Captain

User Image
??? • Played by Wind Up Programmer

Lieutenants User Image

User Image
Isaac von Schwarzer • Played by Cloud3234

User Image
??? • Played by In Timely Manner

Division 2

The greatest division in number, as well as fearsome power under their Captains and Lieutenants. They do the dirty work of Division 1 and 3, and circulate their stolen supplies and resources to both.

Captain

Lieutenants

Division 3

The division taking the role of researching and experimenting on various dust, particularly Black Dust to create weapons and inventions for Division 1 and 2.

Captain

User Image
??? • Played by ???

Lieutenants

User Image
Armand Vigolfr • Played by Hiru Demonstrife

Shy Star

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⋙ For making a profile, if you have a canon character with little information about their past, provide what they have about that character at least, and be creative and make things up for their bio!

⋙ Be detailed in all of your sections. It's like an interview, so act like your character! Your fears, strengths, and weaknesses should also be reasonable and prominent in the roleplay as an OC and canon character!

⋙ Don't let your character have a basic personality and say bland things. Instead, be unique with him/her, and and let them develop over time as they progress throughout the roleplay. Don't rush it through, but go steady.

Beacon Student Profile

[align=left](Picture Here)[/align]
[color=darkgray][size=18](Your Greetings Here)[color=color1](Full Name)[/color], the [color=color2](Nickname/Title)[/color].[/size]

[size=15][i][color=darkslategray]just scrαtchín' thє surfαcє <[/color][/i][/size]
> í just hαppєn tσ вє [color=color2](Age+Occupation)[/color]
> My tєam ís [color=color2][/color]

[size=15][i][color=darkslategray]gєttín' clσsєr tσ thє gσσd stuff ≪[/color][/i][/size]
⋙ pєσplє sαч thαt í'm [color=color2](Personality- be descriptive and in character with all sections!)[/color]
≫ αll mч fαvσrítє thíngs αrє [color=color2][list](Likes)[/list][/color]
≫ í'd hαtє lívíng ín α wσrld full σf [color=color2][list](Dislikes)[/list][/color]
≫ dσn't tєll αnчσnє, вut í'm αfrαíd σf [color=color2][list](Fears that affect your ability as a future Hunter/Huntress)[/list][/color]

[size=15][i][color=darkslategray]> dσn't mαkє mє usє thєm! [/color][/i][/size]
my wєapσn? [color=color3](Weapon(s) and Weapon Description; link to picture if available)[/color]

í cαn αlsσ.. [color=color3][list](Skills, Talents, Semblance, ETC)[/list][/color]
but mч wєaknesses are.. [color=color3][list](Weaknesses like inexperience, disabilities, troubles, etc. that affect your ability as a future Hunter/Huntress)[/list][/color]

[size=15][i][color=darkslategray]чσu cαn't díg αnч dєєpєr thαn thís ⋘[/color][/i][/size]
⋙ mч lífє? ít gσєs líkє thís... [color=color3](Biography, 2-3 Paragraphs long; Make it Third Person)[/color]

[size=15][i][color=darkslategray]mαчвє í'm fσrgєttíng sσmєthíng ⋖[/color][/i][/size]

>> σf cσurse í lístєn tσ musíc![color=color2](Theme(s)/Favorite songs)[/color]
⋗ í shσuld mєntíσn thαt [color=color2](Additional information)[/color]
⋗ thє σnє who pulls mч stríngs ís [color=color1](Username)[/color][/color]

Hunter/Huntress Profile

[color=darkgray][size=18](Your Greetings Here)[color=color1](Full Name)[/color], the [color=color2](Nickname/Title)[/color].[/size]

[size=15][i][color=darkslategray]just scrαtchín' thє surfαcє <[/color][/i][/size]

[size=15][i][color=darkslategray]whαt kínd σf hєrσ αm í ? ≪[/color][/i][/size]
⋙ pєσplє sαч thαt í'm [color=color2](Personality- be descriptive and in character!)[/color]
≫ í'd hαtє lívíng ín α wσrld full σf [color=color2][list](Dislikes)[/list][/color]
≫ α huntєr mustn't bє αfrαíd σf αnчthíng, вut í'm αfrαíd σf [color=color2][list](Fears that are prominent in your character and affect their ability as a Hunter/Huntress)[/list][/color]

my wєapσn? [color=color3](Weapon(s) and Weapon Description; link to picture if available)[/color]

í hαvє grєαt єxpєriєncє in.. [color=color3][list](Skills, Talents, Semblance, ETC)[/list][/color]
but mч wєaknesses are.. [color=color3][list](Weaknesses like inexperience, disabilities, troubles, etc. that affect their ability as a Hunter/Huntress)[/list][/color]

[size=15][i][color=darkslategray]чσu cαn't díg αnч dєєpєr thαn thís ⋘[/color][/i][/size]
⋙ mч lífє? ít bєgan αs thís... [color=color3](Biography, 2-3 Paragraphs long; Make it Third Person)[/color]

[size=15][i][color=darkslategray]αm í fσrgєttíng sσmєthíng? ⋖[/color][/i][/size]

>> í lístєn tσ thís tunє σcαssiσnαlly! [color=color2](Theme(s)/Favorite songs)[/color]
⋗ í must mєntíσn thαt [color=color2](Additional information)[/color]

Professor Profile

> í just hαppєn tσ вє [color=color2](Age+Subject you teach)[/color]

[size=15][i][color=darkslategray]whαt kínd σf prσfessor αm í ? ≪[/color][/i][/size]
⋙ pєσplє sαч thαt í'm [color=color2](Personality)[/color]
≫ í shσuldn't sαy thís, вut í'm αfrαíd σf [color=color2][list](Fears that affect their ability as a teacher/Hunter/Huntress.)[/list][/color]

my wєapσn? [color=color3](**If your professor is not a Hunter/Huntress, delete this weapon section.

Weapon(s) and Weapon Description; link to picture if available.)[/color]

í hαvє grєαt єxpєriєncє in.. [color=color3][list](Skills, Talents, Semblance, ETC)[/list][/color]
but mч wєaknesses are.. [color=color3][list](Weaknesses like inexperience, disabilities, troubles, etc. that affect your ability as a teacher/Hunter/Huntress.)[/list][/color]

⋙ mч lífє? ít wαs sєt αs thís... [color=color3](Biography, 2-3 Paragraphs long; Make it Third Person)[/color]

[size=15][i][color=darkslategray]αm í fσrgєttíng sσmєthíng? ⋖[/color][/i][/size]

>> í lístєn tσ thís tunє σcαssiσnαlly! [color=color2](Theme(s)/Favorite songs)[/color]
⋗ í must mєntíσn thαt [color=color2](Additional information)[/color]

Villain Profile

[size=15][i][color=darkslategray]whαt kínd σf víllαín αm í ?[/color][/i][/size]
> my codєnamє ís [color=color2](Codename used amongst everyone in the corp.)[/color]

[size=15][i][color=darkslategray]gєttín' clσsєr tσ thє gσσd stuff ≪[/color][/i][/size]
⋙ pєσplє sαч thαt í αm [color=color2](Personality- be descriptive and in character with all sections!)[/color]
≫ í rєlísh in [color=color2][list](Likes)[/list][/color]
≫ í dєspíse lívíng ín α wσrld σf [color=color2][list](Dislikes)[/list][/color]
≫ α fiєnd mustn't bє αfrαíd σf αnчthíng, вut í αm σf [color=color2][list](Fears that affect your ability as a villain)[/list][/color]

[size=15][i][color=darkslategray]> wєll, lєt's sєє yσu try! [/color][/i][/size]

but mч wєaknesses may bє.. [color=color3][list](Weaknesses like inexperience, disabilities, troubles, etc. that affect your ability as a villain)[/list][/color]

⋙ mч lífє bєgan αs thís... [color=color3](Biography, 2-3 Paragraphs long; Make it Third Person)[/color]

>> í lístєn tσ thís mєlody of dєath![color=color2](Theme(s)/Favorite songs)[/color]
⋗ í wσuld mєntíσn thαt [color=color2](Additional information)[/color]

Shy Star

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Duty as a Student:

- A map will be given to you on your first day of school. If you lost yours, you will need to purchase another at the cage next to the cafeteria. (Credit to siris99~)

- You are to obey the dress code and attend class every weekday. On weekends, out of class, it is permitted to wear other attires.

- Before classes start, store your weapons and extra armor in your designated locker. When classes are over, you are allowed to come back for them.

- You are permitted to use your Scrolls as an alternative to your phone's, which are given to you on the first day of school, but you must not use it during class.

- After-class or on breaks, you may take a mission for your team at the Mission Boards.

- Dorm Inspections occur twice a month on a random date. Please have your dorms clean and well organized or failure of inspection will mean likely punishment from the Inspector.

- Students may visit their families or stay within Beacon on holiday breaks. A designated air ship schedule date will be given before that date.

Duty as a Hunter/Huntress:

- You may live within the extra dorms at Beacon, or live in a suite provided by the Vale government.

- Occasionally, you are assigned missions that arrive by letter at your door. These missions are Hunter Assist missions. Occasionally, there are other Hunters and Huntresses who may receive the same mission, but you may send in the form to the mission boards for teams to apply or invite teams personally.

- You may assist in sparring and dueling classes within Beacon and visit in-room classes and lectures.

Duty as a Professor:

- All professor's staff are to arrive to their first class with a prepared lesson for each.

- Professor's are to be in the room at all times with their students; or if under an emergency, request a teacher or a trusted staff member to supervise the class.

- You may request to hold a field trip. To do so, you must send a trip request form at the Dean's office for an awaited approval.

Definitions:

Hunter Assist Missions- Advanced, but highly dangerous missions are now available for students to accompany Hunters and Huntresses. Most recommended for well experienced students to apply.

Mission Boards- Several, often crowded areas outside and inside the building with a large board containing missions ranking from 1 ✩ to 5 ✩'s. Once a mission slip has been sent down the chute, it will be looked over by the deans.

If it is a Hunter Assist mission, a notification will be sent to the Hunter/Huntress, who will receive information about the team(s) and give approval or disapproval to the team(s).

The most populous missions are the Border Control missions, where teams inspect Vale's border's in case of incoming Grimm or criminals.

Another frequent mission are the Voluntary Cleaning missions, where teams clean the streets of Vale or the buildings in Beacon.

Shy Star

Arc 1

Chapter 1

Today is Dorm Inspection Day, and Ruby is off on a shaky start with her team's messy dorm. Without any of her teammates to help her clean, as well as sending Weiss off to receive a Hunter Assist mission, she is helped by three members, who are each part of Team KRMA, and PACT.

They manage to clean the dorms of Team RWBY and JNPR, and Ruby befriends Takeru, the member of PACT who helped with most of the cleaning, and goes off to eat with him and Nora. They meet Team KRMA and Ren along the way, planning to train together once after eating.

But meanwhile, at Team PACT's dorm, Accelerator, a crazed member of the team, becomes angered by the Inspector, and electrocutes the entire room, causing a blackout throughout the entire academy. Goodwitch sends the two remaining teammates, Philip and Cecilia, to Ozpin's office, where they are confronted with the problem, only having to be dismissed with minor punishment. However, briefly after that, Accelerator wakes up immediately and dashes off with Alcor to the training grounds.

Philip and Cecilia find Takeru to inform him of the news and join him in training, while Accelerator is conveniently there to join them as well. With half of Team RWBY, JNPR, KRMA, and the full team of PACT, the group decides to set up a tag team. Accelerator and Cecilia sit out as Team RWBY is paired with JNPR, and Team PACT is paired with KRMA. The battle starts when Philip makes the first move and shoots at Yang, triggering Ruby and Yang to go against him and Takeru first.

The training goes on with Ruby and Yang struggling to cope with the two PACT members, and finally decide to pair up, managing to throw off Takeru after Ruby catches his weapon with her scythe, Philip shoots him in the back, and Yang delivering a punch. After that feat, Takeru activates his Semblance, where a mysterious layer of black armor surrounds his body. Philip tags out in fear of the battle becoming disastrous and sends in Riley into the fray. He and Ruby spar equally in battle, but seeing it through his eyes, Accel is enraged.

He jumps into battle, and Nora does as well, while Ayla sits idly with Jack McLoughlin. The platform becomes a charade of mess until Goodwitch interrupts the hectic battle and stops it. She then scolds each participant harshly, and slaps Ayla, soon receiving critical comments from her fellow teammates and Jack.

Goodwitch leaves, telling the remaining KRMA members to visit her office for an important discussion, and the training group disbands. Remembering that Weiss texted her about receiving a Hunter Assist Mission, Ruby inquires Philip if his team could join their mission. He agrees and everyone leaves to their dorms.

Once Riley and Ayla arrive at Goodwitch's office, they are told that Kallista and Mahogany were expelled from the academy, only leaving Riley and Ayla as the remaining members. She tells them that they would eventually merge with another team, but for now, they would remain as two members. They get dismissed, but with Jack eavesdropping the conversation, Riley bumps into him and the two get into an awkward situation, alarming Ayla and Goodwitch. Once the two students leave, Goodwitch tells Jack that he would be entrusted with watching them till then.

Meanwhile, Kristoph Halderson, a recent graduate of Beacon, now Hunter, bumps into RWBY's dorm door and meets Weiss and Blake, who were discussing about the Hunter Assist Mission. He and the two converse while they find out that they were going to embark on the same Hunter Assist Mission. As Weiss charms Kristoph, the rest of Team RWBY and half of JNPR arrive after the hectic training, and Kristoph shortly leaves after introducing himself to the rest of the teams.

Weiss scolds Ruby of her irresponsible actions, but as asked, reads over the mission and its details. Blake gives a cautious warning that it may be dangerous, but with Kristoph and a few other Hunters handling the mission, the group doesn't feel any concern for the outlook of the mission. Briefly after, the announcements come up, and Goodwitch tells all students and staff present to come to the assembly room.

Ozpin arrives at the assembly room with grim news, telling the students that many staff members and teams disappeared in action. He also tells them that the school would be having strict curfews and chaperones when visiting the city, and further apologizes for their losses. Leaving the stage, the students are left confused and upset, but Ruby and the others are determined to find out more about these mysterious disappearances.. through the Hunter Assist Mission.

However, an unknown figure from a distant place sends out spybots to Beacon for his own devious reasons, overgoing the fate of the school..

Chapter 2

Team RWBY and JNPR arrive at Dock B and encounter the Hunters, Kristoph, Haximal, and Elesis. Jack runs late and arrives with an air kick at his long lost member, Kristoph, and the two battle noisily as the rest of the teams arrive.

Team PACT come first, but without Takeru, who fell ill of dust poisoning. Soon after, Team KRMA appears as well, but upon seeing Elesis, Riley freezes in fear and stays behind, realizing that one of the Red Knights from his hometown came to Vale for the conflict. Before then things get hectic, Haximal Salik, the Captain of their airship introduces himself to the group and leads them in the insides of the ship.

Given permission to wander throughout the ship, the teams lounge about while the Hunters gather at the communications center and speak to Ozpin. Ozpin tells them of their main objective-- to protect the Northern Borders of Vale. Once the ship arrives at their destination, the group assigns each team in trucks disguised as ordinary border-crossing vehicles. While setting about their plan, the group already finds a suspicious set of black vehicles on their way, until a truck that was not of their own crashes into a tree-- there, tumbling a frail girl. Kristoph approaches the blonde girl cautiously, only to be ambushed by a raven-haired man with a flurry of aura-like weapons, initiating the fight. Grunts and feral Grimm of the villainous group surround the group, forcing them to fend them off.

At KRMA's and PACT's side, an explosion of black dust aggravates Ayla and causes her to suddenly assault Riley, forcing Riley to kill her out of self-defense, while Cecilia falls unconscious by several blasts of the guns held by the grunts. The Hunters are all occupied with Kristoph and Jack against the raven-haired man, Elesis against a white-haired woman with a strange ability, and Haximal's men struggling with the borders' protection.

At RWBY's and JNPR's side, however, Weiss notices the young lady who stumbled out of the truck to be Cerise Faerie, a past friend of her's. She demands to rescue her and the two teams help clear out the wave, allowing the others to successfully bring Cerise to a safer location in their truck. Just upon that moment, however, Weiss began to attack Jaune and the others due to the influence of Cerises' strings sneakily attached throughout her body.

While Jaune and Nora get the wrong impression that it was Weiss' intention of betraying them, Ruby arrives to her cries and believes in Weiss, foiling Cerise's plan. In turn, the girl sneaks a poisoning attack upon Nora and slips away. The group is at the disadvantage until the army comes by to turn the tide of the battle, eventually making the villainous group to fall back and retreat. The group gets sent back inside the safe walls of Vale, but a few others outside of the mission were found near the site-- the two being Tsubasa, who was found unconscious near the enemy trucks, and Osmond, the supposed survivor of SOAR.

Chapter 3

A week passed since the HAM, and the teams feel down of their mistakes. However, on their usual Saturday morning, the teams realized that one of their belongings was stolen from them. RWBY and JNPR notice this and decide to investigate, only to suddenly hear of new rumors-- this time, about Weiss selling off her friends. It greatly upsetted Weiss and left her out of condition to help out, but RWBY and JNPR eventually figure out that Cardin heard of these rumors from a blonde, class-like girl, making Cerise the suspicious suspect.

Meanwhile, Riley is met with a young woman named Riya, who introduces herself as a new member of their team. Riley, beaten down by the HAM and the traumas of killing Ayla, begrudgingly agrees to discuss, but like Riya, feels out of place with the new team assignment. They find out that their things were missing as well, and receiving a text from the others, the two set off outside to find some of their things tied around the pole. They encounter a young lady named Free Camelan, a junior who found a photo along the way in search for her music player. It was revealed to be Riya's, and later, Yang briefly joins in the grab a part of her weapon and Blake's ribbon to give back to.

Tsubasa Watanabe, the girl who appeared in the HAM, arrived at PACT's dorm as their new member. The girl encounters a wild introduction, but is warmly accepted by Philip. Jaune, however, requests of their assistance about the rumors and missing items, and eventually gets allowed entry to their dorm. He explains the situation to Philip, and Accel arrives in a rage against his new teammate. His rage settles down as he helps hack through the cameras for their dorms, and the group find out it was Nora stealing their belongings, but in a sleep-walking state. Jaune leaves quickly after a sudden panic attack from Tsubasa, and reports the news of his findings to the others.

Ruby and Blake pair up in search of some missing things and the two decide to sneak into Goodwitch's office to find anything that related to the rumors or any missing items. They do, but Ruby read of a strange camping trip assigned to them and a new teammate in PACT. The two decided to split up, and Ruby visited Cecilia in the infirmary, only to find Goodwitch and a man by Cecilia's bed. Ruby safely retreated behind the curtains and overheard Goodwitch's worry over the tension throughout Vale and the camping trip, while the man, now namely Dr. Camille, replied back with calming words. Eventually, the two adults leave, and Ruby says her words to Cecilia, leaving to regroup with her teammates.

Cerise, after done spying with her dolls Gemini, she decides to go to the cafeteria to grab something to eat. She encounters Nathaniel, then eventually Ren and Nora, who immediately held their suspicions against the girl. Later on, Nathaniel takes his leave, but Ren and Nora escort Cerise back to the entrance of Beacon, politely, but cautiously. Ruby receives the pair's text of Cerise's presence and meets them there, however, gets an easy slip and insult from the girl.

Shy Star

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

- - -

Today's Weather Will Be..

Morning
User Image

This morning will be very nice today with a bit of a cool breeze, but it won't be too comfortable without a jacket, so you may want to wear one before you go out! Later on for this afternoon and evening, the temperature will be very cold, so please be sure to travel safely and wear warmly tonight!

| 6:00 AM | Sunday | November |

- - -

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Shy Star

Emblems

OC Emblems made by siris!

RWBY
Ruby
Weiss
Blake
Yang

JNPR
Jaune
Nora
Pyrrha
Ren

PACT pact 2 pact 3
Philip
Accel
Cecilia
Tsubasa

ROAM

Riley
Osmond
Asmer Fakhriyya
Macintosh Williams

KNFE

Free

HELM
Elizaveta
Lung Shui Zian
Micah Darnell

JOKA
Jack
Orion
Kristoph
Athugard

Galileo Corp.
Cerise
Nox
Isaac

Misc.

Elesis

Aileen Adler
Colby

---------------------------------

Videos

RTF Hiimdaisy Persona Parody

Music

Full BGM Playlist

Elesis Awakened

---------------------------

Battle Themes

Elesis vs Nox

Weiss vs Cerise

Weiss vs Cerise [FINAL]

Kristoph vs Isaac

Climax Battle Theme 1

----------------------

Voices

Accelerator

Elesis

Riley

Cecilia

-----------------------

Banners

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/rwby-remember-the-fairy-tale-open-and-accepting/t.89519411/][img]http://puu.sh/6gKEy[/img][/url][/align]

Shy Star

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reserved
. . .

Shy Star

Reserved
. . .

Shy Star

Reserved
. . .

Shy Star

Reserved
. . .

Shy Star

Reserved
. . .

Shy Star

Reserved
. . .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas