Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Genius

9,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Ace- Agent Tennessee

There was a man in the shadows of the bar. He was Ace, or agent Tennessee to everyone else. Though he was in the usual BA black armor, he was very much a smartass. That was, essentially, why he was there. He sighed and shook his head before finishing his drink and slamming his helmet back on. He had a bunch of channels open on his vid screen. He closed most of them and left only the essential channels open. "Good luck with that Ore," he said while passing the fight. When he caught up to the other recruits he smirked "Bet D.A.D passes out before Oregon gets serious."

Garbage Trash

14,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Washington was the closest one to where D.A.D flew through the bar and had almost fallen into the middle of the conflict from the lack of a counter he had been leaning on. Managing to stay on his stool, he gladly removed himself from the proximity of Oregon and D.A.D. "Hey, North, York wait a minute! Don't leave me here with these two!" He said knowing better then to get in the middle of the dispute.
California walked though the halls, a box in one hand and his minigun in the other. He was on his way to the directors office when he heard a lot of noise nearby. He walked in that direction and saw some freelancers arguing. "Hey, could you keep it down?" He asked, having a slight headache.
North and York stop, letting the rest catch up to them. "Lets see what this ship offers for places to crash... Goodnight, everyone." York says, reaching him and Ore's room, unlocking the door and going in. It was a pretty utilitarian room, with some metal shelves above the bed, a nightstand, and a storage unit for the armor and left over clothes.

"I'm going in for the night too. Night guys." North calls, reaching his own room and opening it.

Dangerous Consumer

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
"I like to think of myself like Batman..." xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAgent Kansas
Kate Finished off her ice and graves her helmet, half expecting leave, but was stopped by the bartender. She almost left without paying. Kate no- heartedly handed him the due and left without another word. She made her way to her quarters and made herself comfortable, well known that tomorrow was gong to suck more than she could imagine. Setting her alarm, Kate payed down and went to sleep.
"...I'm Kate during the day, but Kansas by night!"
York wakes up in the morning to a very angry knock at the door, he looks over to see his roommate still sleeping as he shrugs and gets up in black pants and a white muscle shirt. He opens the door to see a very pink armored and angry North standing in the doorway.

"Okay, who put you up to this. Was it South?" North asks, as much as he loved his sister, he knew she would be one of the few to prank Maine and him without any worries.

Aged Genius

9,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Ace- Agent Tennessee

Ace was already up and in the training room for "intense training" before everyone else. Even Oregon isn't here yet he thought to himself He had set three alarms for his roommate, New Mexico. He figured the guy didn't want to clean up last night's bar fight. Poor guy, being ranked 49 from the get go. Though I'm not much better falling in at 21 he let out a sigh as he began to pace. That was his problem. He had little patience for waiting around and doing nothing. It turned him into more of a smart a**.
"D-dunno what you're talking about..." York mumbles, being a terrible liar even as a kid as he shuts the door and pulls on his armor. He opens it to see North still standing there, he sighs and heads towards the training room.

"You're a terrible liar, you know that York?" North comments, shaking his head as he walks in the training room and nods a greeting to Ace.

Aged Genius

9,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Ace- Agent Tennessee

Ace smirked as the two approached and the FoF tags popped up on his hud. "Where'd you pick her up York?" he asked knowing it would just piss North off.
York laughs, grinning at North. "She was at my door this morning, must've been desperate to be there so early and knocking at my door."

"Very funny... How long is this going to last, anyway?" North asks, glaring at York and Ace.

Aged Genius

9,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Ace- Agent Tennessee

"If it's any of the paint from around here, it should only be like that for about a week," Ace responded before York could. "I can't wait to hear South when she sees her sister in pink armor." the Freelancer smirked even more behind his mask thinking of what everyone else was going to say.
"Do me a favor and don't mention this to her until I-" North says, not seeing South approach from behind.

"NORTH?!" South says, laughing hysterically at the sight of her now pink brother. "What the ******** happened to you?!"

"Damnit... I should go wake up NM, anyway..." North says, trying to retreat with some dignity to knock on NM's door.

Aged Genius

9,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Ace- Agent Tennessee

"I set four separate alarms including the one that woke me," Ace told North through laughter. "Of course if you guys didn't go out drinking before a major training session then waking him would be no problem." He looked out over the training room to see only a couple of others. "Of course I don't think you guys were alone in that line of thinking." He turned his attention to South. "So what did you do to your roommate to cause her not to be here on time?"

Dangerous Consumer

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
"I like to think of myself like Batman..." xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAgent Kansas
Kate woke to her alarm screaming in her ear. She graves it and thee it at the wall, most likely breaking it. Unwillingly she got up and make herself get dressed and ready for tourture. Tired, kate left her room and to the training area. When she got there, she thought there was a new recruit until she heard South yell at HIM.
"So, North... Needed a change of color? I would have gone red myself but pink is very fitting of you!" Kate couldn't keep a straight face.
"...I'm Kate during the day, but Kansas by night!"
User Image
AGENT
NM

New Mexico began hearing some banging sounds... he was still half asleep but it started to sound like the bangs were getting loud, and it even felt like he was starting to lean over... and he couldn't move. He quickly opened his eyes and looked around. 'Oh... now I remember.' He thought. He remembered that after last night he snuck out of the room to clean up the bar... so where was he now? It felt like if he was standing up... "AW I'm in the janitors closet!' He thought remembering that the door got stuck while he put the brooms back, to make the situation worse, New Mexico still had his armor on which got VERY uncomfortable during sleep. New Mexico stayed there leaning against the door while it slowly got unstuck. The janitors closet was only a few doors down his and Tennessee's room... someone would notice when he flopped out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff