Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage Trash

14,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Well, at least now you know not to make a bet with York when it comes to alcohol." Wash said as he walked over to the open stool. "Oh, hey New Mexico. I'm alright, I guess. Sure as hell better then Kansas, when she took one right in the viser." He said loud enough for her to hear.

Dangerous Informer

Oregon and D.A.D walked into the bar side by side, M tailing behind them, helmets on, and rifles up "Attention recruits, Intensive training will begin tomorrow, so drink while you can, and DON'T be late. Whomever want's to be late, well...Lets hope you love cleaning, because the mess hall and the toilets could do with a REAL good scrubbing." Sitting down at a far table, he kicked back slightly, after grabbing a bottle of tequila from the bar.

D.A.D sat down at the bar, grinning as he held up a bint of beer, already drunk, and singing "What do you do with a drunken sailor! What do you do with a drunken sailor!" He tipped side to side, laughing and hiccuping.[/color]

M shook his head at D.A.D "Jesus, we got the ONLY drunk freelancer in the whole galaxy to help out..GREAAAT!"
York walks over to Ore. "I'm York or Foxtrot 12... I'm assigned as your roommate. Oregon, right?" He asks, sitting next to him.

"Damned ri-" North stops the Director coming in as York and him sit up in their stools.

"At ease... M, I have an assignment for you. The rest, Agent Oregon is in charge until further notice." The Director turns, the Counselor following as he briskly leaves.
User Image
AGENT
NM

New Mexico sits after the Director leaves and relaxes again. He thought about what Oregon said and had an idea... maybe he should leave the kitchen as greasy as he could since NM wouldn't be cleaning it... unless he was late that is.
North gives NM an encouraging nod. "I'll make sure you're on time." He had a feeling he needed a confidence boost, after that he'd be a good fighter. Hell, he did a good job on the lockdown scenario.

Dangerous Informer

Grinning, Oregon shook his head "Rookies, all of ya...Yes, I'm Oregon, LT. Oregon, also known as Ore to my friends...Just don't piss me off, and we'll get along JUUUUSt fine."

M nodded, heading to the Director's side "What's yer orders big boss man?...Does it involve maiming something thats terrorizing the local hick population?"
The Director reaches his office, making sure it's shut and soundproof with him, the Counselor and M inside. "I need you to do a little pick-up for me. Something you've seen before." He hands him a thick file. "I take it you know I want discretion with this mission."

"Hey... As long as you don't snore, I don't have a problem." York says, having the bartender refill his glass.

Dangerous Consumer

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
"I like to think of myself like Batman..." xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAgent Kansas
Kate picked a pics of ice out of her scotch and flicked it at Wash and focused back on her drink, taking sip.
"I might have got pegged in the visor but my foot is about to peg your-" Kate hushed when the Director walked in and stood tall. He called for M and they left. Oregon was talking about not bein late paying the consequence. Kate shrugged and took another sip of her drink.
"...I'm Kate during the day, but Kansas by night!"
User Image
AGENT
NM

New Mexico finished his tequila glass and the quietly stared at his helmet... It might be old but it looked shiny and new. He shook his head when the bartender asked if he wanted another drink and quietly put his helmet back on while moving his glass around that still had some Ice cubes inside. Mexico wondered what the Director wanted with that other guy... it was probably a dangerous mission though. Something New Mexico wasn't really good with.
"So, who are you rooming with?" North asks, leaning against the bar to Katie and NM.

Dangerous Consumer

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
"I like to think of myself like Batman..." xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAgent Kansas
Kate finished off her drink and started to munch on the ice.
"I'm whiff CT." she said with ice in her mouth. Hard to talk since her tongue was now frozen.
"...I'm Kate during the day, but Kansas by night!"
"I know they put Carolina and South together..." York comments, heading back to hear the conversation. "I think the Director wants to see how long it'll take us to destroy the ship."

Dangerous Informer

D.A.D had gotten up and pushed Oregon slightly, who in return, picked him up, and slammed him into the bar, cracking it in two "I HONESTLY wish you would do more talking INSTEAD of fighting for arugments!"

D.A.D shouted at Oregon in return, tossing him across the room "Well if you weren't so 'tough' then i wouldn't have to use violence!"
North sees the brawl starting, getting up. "I think this is a good time to go and check out our rooms." York nods, following him towards the exit.

(Bed isa calling!!!!!!! Tomorrow night, more training and torture with Oregon as the host, night everyone!!!!!)
User Image
AGENT
NM

New Mexico left the glass on the bar table and looked over at Kansas. "Well, apparently I'm with agent Tennessee." He said while looking at the little drunken battle and quickly moved aside. "Aww! C'mon guys... who do you think gets to sweep this up?!" He said hoping they would stop destroying everything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff