Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mist

"Things are not always what they appear"

User Image

☠_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☠

Liam dodge or attempted to block most of the kicks but one of them landed on his arm causing him to drop his other knife. He reached back and removed one of his swords (Not energy) causing him to slice at Hot Lips.

☠_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☠

"I am not a female!"

Spirit

"You think you have problems, try looking in my head"
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

Spirit turned off her radio and leapt down from the air vents before turning around and laying down some covering fire.

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"Have fun getting out."

Sleeveless launched his own attack towards South sending a heavy punch towards her face.
"Looks like they're in trouble, I'll help Spirit's team if you help Liam's." North says, hurrying off.

Katie nimbly dodges, going for a headbutt only to get slammed into by Sara and Brandon.

South dodges, going for a heavy kick.

O.G. Prophet

4,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

This is hardly worth fightin' for
But it's the little petty s**t that I can't ignore
With my fist hits your face
And your face hits the floor

It'll be a long time comin'
But you got the message now
'Cause I was never goin'
Yeah, you're the one that's goin' down
Deacon "Deek" McCay
Agent Nevada

Deek quickly moved his way into cover he notived Liam and the Rebel fighting he quickly decided to return fire to the group currently shooting at them he was sending accurate burst from his smgs towards the rebel soldiers he focused on biggest threats then smallest threats.

Define your meanin' of war
To me it's what we do when we're bored
I feel the heat comin' off of the blacktop
And it makes me want it more

Because I'm hyped up, outta control
If it's a fight I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I know oughta know
(Btw... The rebels are npc, cept the ones played by me and hikairi, NO GODMODDING!!)

The rebels take cover, firing back.

Aged Genius

9,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
"Right," Ace said before drawing his two daggers. He stuck to the shadows as he went off toward Liam's team. "Arkansas come in Arkansas." He called over the long range to get in touch with their technical agent.

Bashful Member

4,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Agent Arkansas

Tetris

Arkansas leaned his head back and relaxed his eyes; honestly he couldn't even remember the last time he had actually gotten much sleep. Power naps were a different story, but normally he was just too consumed with his technology. "Hey Tetris why don't ya-" He was cut off when a voice radioed in. The agent groaned lightly and leaned up a bit while clicking a few thinks on his front hologram screen. "What'ya want Agent Tennessee?" He replied over the long distance call, while a bit of data about the man displayed on his right screen. A few things about the mission flickered up as well, but honestly Agent Arkansas didn't really care.....Well unless he got to do some long distance hacking. He always did enjoy shutting down the enemies defenses or messing with their vehicles and other technologies.

Arkansas Voice: Nathan Drake

Tetris Voice: Master Chief

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think you have problems, try looking in my head"

Spirit leapt down from the vents and began to attack the rebels, engaging them in hand to hand combat. She leapt back up into them to take cover from the fight.

"Have fun getting out."

Mist

User Image

Liam charged towards Hot Lips slashing at her stomach with his sword.

"I am not a female!"

Kyle grinned as he took the kick a bit after backing up a bit he slammed the butt of his gun towards her head after moving forward.
South grunts, stumbling and going down.

Several shots ring out, all aimed at Kyle. "Didn't your mother tell you not to hit a girl?" North asks with a grin, stepping out.

Katie shakes the kids off easily, just barely dodging the knife before going in with her own kick.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"That was a girl?" asked Kyle bluntly before charging at North throwing a punch.

Mist

User Image

Liam swung his knife down towards Katie's leg.

"I am not a female!"

Katie grunts in pain, going for a slash at Liam's leg. She jerks in pain as Sara slashes at her arm.

North blocks the punch, going for a kick in the chest.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mist

User Image

Liam stumbled back before launching a punch towards Katie's head.

"I am not a female!"

"Wow man I didn't know she was his girlfriend," said Kyle dodging to the side before launching a headbutt towards North.
North grunts in pain, stumbling back.

"IT'S TWIN, YOU ******** MORON!!!" South snaps, attacking from behind.

"I guess it's time to kick it up a notch." Katie says with a grin, going for a rapid combo.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Kind of hard to tell," said Kyle ducking before shooting upwards earning a yelp from Spirit and a. "******** a*****e!"

Mist

User Image

Liam dodge most of them before pulling out his side arm that was attached to his leg before firing it at her.

"I am not a female!"

Montie opens fire on Kyle, going for a slash with his knife. North and South attacking with kicks.

Katie ducks and rolls, kicking upwards with her feet.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"If you attack me I will shoot at her again," said Kyle pointing his assault rifle towards the vents. "So you up there what did I hit? Oh yeah and unless you want me to shoot blindly get the hell out of there."

"MY ******** LEG!" shouted Spirit's voice still angry, Kyle raised an eyebrow as he heard a noise of something shifting. "AND THE ONLY REASON WHY I'M COMING OUT IS TO BEAT THE s**t OUT OF YOU c**k BITING ********!"

Mist

User Image

Liam jumped out of the way before slashing at the legs with his knife that was in his other hand.

"I am not a female!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces