Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Cat

6,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Sarah Mogami
Bouken Cyan

Sarah looks at her brother"Thsnks."she said snd starts the engein up snd smiled"We are on your away. Souta how do you put the GPS in?"she asked and looks at him then Justin."I know who you are Justin. "She said happy and flys the plane to the spot."Souta when we get there what is the plan ."she asked flying the jet.

4,475 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Akashi Satoru

Souta Mogami
Crystal Ranger

Inou Masumi

Takaoka Eiji

Justin Stewart
Blue Dragon

Tidal
Blue Dragon

T.J. Johnson

Souta looks over at Sarah then points out where the GPS is at. "It's over here though it does not get used a lot as we know where were going buy memory. You will eventually know how to get around buy memory as well." He sets the GPS to direct Sarah back to the Vehicle storage. "When we get back we will meet up with Chief then deal with the Dragon attack. I remember the last one it damaged the city pretty good. Justin came to help when he was a Dragon Ranger and broke his arm in the fight. I took over for him before we restored his powers back. He was also for a while a Boukenger as well. When he left to go back home it was just us till he came back for the visit with his dad and he now one again. I will let Chief know were coming as we can talk to them from here."

Souta let's Akashi know that they are heading back to deal with the Dragon attack. "I see your letting Sarah pilot the Jet even though she has not had any training." "I'm here with her so there should not be any problems this time.""I hope so also Masumi and T.J have recovered as well so when you two arrive we will head out to take care of the Dragon. Eiji has already gone out to stall for time for you guys so hurry back." "The Accellular were sealed buy Toba-san so how can we use the vehicles, unless only just the Accell-Suits were sealed." "You are correct Souta only the Accell-Suits were sealed. I spoke with Talon when it happened and he said the rest of the functions still work and we can still use the Vehicles just not our suits."

"Guess it's going to be harder for us to use the Vehicles without the Accell-Suits. Sara's was not sealed neither was Justin Dragon Powers or the Go-Busters I guess the called them Morphing Braces " "We will manage somehow Souta and I did not notice that you wore a crystal necklace." "Chris gave it to me and it was the only thing that was not sealed so I guess I will have to learn how to use the Powers." Masumi and T.J walk in and over to Akashi. "If I may Akashi since they finished the repairs on the Gyro we could go out and help Eiji. I know I would but it's not my decision since I was recovering from my injury."

"We could have T.J use Mariner or Dozer, put Gyro and the other one on auto pilot and head out with DaiBouken till they come back and help out Eiji." "It will be a bit before we arrive as we just left so that would be a good idea as well." "You guys could come out and help me as I'm not doing so well buy myself." "Guess it's settled then we will head out hand help Eiji till Sarah and Souta come back." Akashi hands T.J the Accellular to use Marine. "We will put Dozer and Gyro on auto pilot till we get there." "Roger Chief." T.J says in English "Roger Chief" Masumi says in Japanese.

They head down to where the Vehicles are stored grabbing the Bouken Drivers on the way. They then head into the cockpit of the Vehicles and head off forming DaiBouken before they arrive. "Souta when you get here we will have the auxiliary Vehicles come and join us and use Ultimate DaiBouken till then, we will stall for time till you show up." "Roger Chief Sarah it would be easier if I piloted the rest of the way there as I don't know how long they will hold out. DaiBouken will be fine for the three of the to use but we will need us for Ultimate."

Justin is surprised and upset about what Leon tells him. "That can't be Leon she can't be dead." "I don't sense Jill or the White Dragon Zord so I guess Leon is telling the truth. I know your upset but you must not let this get to you when were already in a fight." "I guess your right Tidal, I will worry about it once were done here till then, I will try to keep myself calm and focus on the fight. We will have to find some other way to defeat the Tankloid as Souta and Sarah left to deal with the Dragon attack. Wesley, do you have any ideas on how to beat the tankloid.?"

Clean Member

Lora

Dex

Lilly

Jill

Leon

Tommy

Tommy got the news "It can't be." he said
Lilly looked at her mother "Andrea its Jill." she said and looked sad
Leon looked sad
Lora made her Black/green suit fully black
Dex smiled and train Jill after that Dex walk to Lora with Jill next to him as black dragon ranger. "My queen its time." he said
Lora got big and attack the city with black ranger on her back
Jill looked at her "I well keep the rangers busy when they show up." She said seeing she sound evil and not like her nice self.

Loyal Cat

6,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Alice

Andrea lee

Sarah Mogami
Bouken Cyan

Alice stays close to Akashi"What are We gonna do till thd Accellular are back and running."she asked him happy dhe had a friend to talk to even if she didn't have family.Andrea hugs lily"I got to go help them honey. "She said and hugs her and left powering up."Thank Brother and becareful. "She said putting in the GPS fly to where they needed to go and she hums to herself"I can do this."she said
Wesley Spalding
Red Buster

Beet J. Stag
Stag Buster

Before Wes could say anything, A Fighter Jet appeared from a portal and fired off some missiles at the Tankloid causing it to turn it's back to the others revealing less armor than the front. "Looks like you could use a hand." Said a familiar voice. "Jay you son-of-a robot. Remind me to hit you with a Monkey Wrench." Said Wes to Jay. "Guys meet Stag Buster, and I got an idea on how to beat this guy. According to notes left by Hiromu, Ace and SJ-05 can combine. So let's see what we get." Said Wes as SJ-05 dissembled with it's front becoming a gun weapon while the rest of it attached itself to Ace's right arm. "Go-Buster Ace Stag Custom, Ready!" Said Wes as the new combination was ready for battle. "I noticed he had less armor in the back. Justin, Sarah, attack the behind. Jay and I will keep him busy." He added as ASC began to fire at the Tankloid.

---

Genji
Genie of the Lamp

"Wait your not with the guy attacking the town? Oh thank goodness!" Said the voice as smoke billowed out and from the smoke appeared a Cat-Creature appeared. "My name's Genji, Genie of the Lamp and friend to the Mystic Force rangers." Said Genji introducing himself and then turned to Ryuji with an ice-pack. "Oh and sorry bout the sneak-attack." Genji added.

4,475 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Akashi Satoru

Inou Masumi

Souta Mogami
Crystal Ranger

Takaoka Eiji

T.J. Johnson

Justin Stewart
Blue Dragon

Chris Crystal
Tenku Yusha/Heavenly Hero

Iwaski Ryuji
Blue Buster

Justin looks over as the Fighter Jet appears from the portal. "Stag Buster? sounds interesting and Hiromu must have been the previous Red Buster before you Wesley. Souta and Sarah I think left not long ago as there is something going on back home for them. I guess for now it's just you,me and Stag Buster." He then looks over and notices the armor is a lot less on the back as well. "Guess it does have a weak spot then." Blue Dragon Zord then attacks it's exposed back while Wesley and Jay keep them busy.

---

Chris puts the lamp down as smoke comes out of it and a Cat-Creature appears from it. They then introduce them self and hands Ryuji a ice pack. He Takes the ice pack and puts it where he was hit with the table lamp. "It's alright don't worry about besides this is nothing compared to what we have been through so far although, I do appreciate the ice pack as it makes it hurt a lot less." "You should have told me it still hurts as I would have taken care of it myself." "It's alright Chris and no were not with Enter. We are looking for them though have you seen them as we were told that they were in this area." "Genji, what a strange name and if I remember right the Mystic Force are our English counterparts as well."

"How would you know about that Chris.?" Ryuji asks as he takes the ice pack off. "I know a little about our English counterparts and the Mystic Force is one of them." "I see that would be helpful to know but, if there not here, then where are they then?" "You think I would know Ryuji? I'm not there keeper but I'm going to guess Genji would know where they are at."

---

Souta looks over at Sarah as he sits down at the controls for the Jet. "Never though I be doing this again but the auxiliary Vehicles can be piloted without the use of the Accell-Suits so I guess that's one good thing." He pushes the controls forward as they head off to join with the rest of the team at the Jet's full speed. "How long till you you two arrive? "If we don't run into any problems along the way about a half hour." "I guess we will will have to last till then" "It's not like we got a choice but to wait till they show up." Akashi looks over at Alice "Only the Accell-Suits have been sealed. The rest of the Accellular functions still work which is good or we would really be in trouble. It's not easy to fight without them but we will have to do what we can without them." "Unless it's just me I think the Dragon got bigger and I can see somebody on there back as well. It looks like a person but I cant see from here who it is." "Guess we will find out who it is then Eiji." They then arrive where the Dragon is at and attack it while they wait for Souta, Sarah and the Jet to arrive.

Clean Member

Jill

Lora

Dex

Dex saw the rangers
Lora landed where she could and turn human
Black Dragon ranger stand close to her and was ready to attack who ever gets close.
Lora looked at the Black dragon ranger "Keep us safe no mater what." she said
Black Dragon ranger looked at her and bow to her not saying anything
Dex smiled and told them about the rangers
Lora "We well wait for them." She said

4,475 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Akashi Satoru

Inou Masumi

Souta Mogami
Crystal Ranger

Takaoka Eiji

T.J. Johnson

Eiji looks over as the Dragon turns into a human. "The Dragon is human? That's the first time I have seen that." "I think it's a first for all of us anyway lets head down and see what's going on." "We could be walking into a trap Chief as they might know that the Accell-Suits have been sealed." "We should go anyway as yes, it may be a trap but, we can't let them hurt any more people ether." "Good point T.J" Everybody heads out of DaiBouken and Siren Builder except Akashi who turns to Alice. "Please stay here as you will be safe and out of harms way." He takes his Accellular and heads out to Join the others.

Souta shows up with the Jet and lands it on the roof of one of the buildings near buy. "I'm glad we got here with nothing happening now, to go find Chief and the others." He takes out the Accellular and hands it to Sarah. "Let's get going as they are waiting on us to show up." He gets out and makes his way out of the building and over to where Akashi and the others are at. Akashi looks over as Souta and Sarah walk over. "I see you made it without any problems." "For once, I'm glad we got here without anything going wrong, for once." Akashi looks over to see what looks like a Black Dragon Ranger and who was the Dragon.

"A person that change into a Dragon is a interesting skill to have but, not when it puts peoples lives at risk. I will ask you this why are you here and why are you attacking the city.? Unless we have something that you want from us you then I don't know why you are here." "There probably here to cause trouble for us as I don't think there here for anything from us." "That could well be T.J but I still would want to know from them." "Chief, they could be after this as I got it from Chris." Souta takes off the necklace and shows it to Akashi before putting it back on."You got that from Chris? I wonder why he would give it to you." "I wish I knew myself as I was not told why I was given it. He must have his reason for giving it to me. Guess I will have to wait and see if there is a reason behind it"

Clean Member

Leon

Jill

Dex

Lora

Leon showed up "Lora I know are world is dead and that am soon to be king so I order you to stop." he said
Lora looked at him "No earth should be ours and all dragon rangers should die all but the black ranger." She said and change back into a dragon and attack the city again
Black dragon ranger watch and take out her bow and arrow
Dex looked at her "Shut is they try to stop Lora." he said to Jill and left

4,475 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Akashi Satoru

Inou Masumi

Souta Mogami
Crystal Ranger

Takaoka Eiji

T.J. Johnson

Akashi looks over at them and sighs. "I get it now since you world is inhabitable you come here to make Earth yours." "There is just one problem with that, you have to get through us first and the only way to do so is to destroy us" "Myself and Justin won't die so easily and the rest of the team will not make that easy for you to do what you please." "Were all prepared to give our own lives to protect this place we call home from people like you so, why don't you just go back to where you came from." Eiji looks over as they change back into a Dragon and goes back to attacking the city. "They never listen no matter how much we say to them." "At least we can use Ultimate this time as Souta and Sarah are here." "Guess We better head back to the Jet and the rest of you will head back as well." "Yea we will see you soon

Souta heads back to the Jet as the rest head back to DaiBouken and Siren Builder. Akashi summons the rest of the auxiliary Vehicles and they then combine to form Ultimate DaiBouken. "I don't know how well this will go since we don't have the suits and some of us have never used the Vehicles in battle." Souta looks down at the crystal around his neck as it starts to glow and the Accell-Suits appear on them and Eiji. "Is this the crystals power.?" "I guess so Souta as the suits were sealed." "I guess the crystal responded to us talking about them and made them appear." "Works for me now, let's go after the Dragon." "Works with me as well." They head over to where the Dragon is and attack it so it stops attacking the city

Clean Member

Jill
Lora

Jill saw more Rangers show up. she then shot 16 arrows at them and take out two swords both where white like when she was good.
Lora keeps attacking the city

Loyal Cat

6,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Sarah Mogami
Bouken Cyan

Sarah smiled and got up walking to the others seeing Akashi walking over to him"Me and Souta and Justin are going on a mission to get the sword."she said and looks back at her Brother and saw Tj was awake and ran to him"Im glad you are okay I was worried about you Tj."she said and then lets go of him. Walking back to her brother"You won't turn into a dragon ic that crystal gets broken?"she asked him. Alice stays close to Akashi"My mom died know I have know family. And I don't like to fight with my dad, even if her hurts me."she said"I want to stay with you."

4,475 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Akashi Satoru
Bouken Red

Inou Masumi
Bouken Black

Souta Mogami
Bouken Blue/Crystal Ranger

Takaoka Eiji
Bouken Silver

T.J. Johnson

Akashi looks over at Sarah "I heard from Talon that it went missing and nobody knows how unless, somebody from HQ got it as it seems to be the only way it could have gotten out. I think Chris would come along and I guess you could ask the Go-Busters to help as well. " He then looks over at Alice "I will ask HQ if you can but I don't see why not." "You think they would help Akashi? I think they have there own mission to take care of." "They might as I don't know how long the Accell-Suits will last till there sealed away again. Souta looks over at Sarah "I told you I don't know if I will or not as I don't know anything about these powers. Let's hope I don't if that should happen." "I'm glad to be back as well it took longer then expected for me to recover from my injuries."

"Why don't we take the Dragon out of the city so it won't cause any more damage?" "Sounds like a good idea but how would we do that? Souta asks as the Drill and Shovel turn into arms that can grab the Dragon with. "I don't understand how that happened but we should go Chief, while we still can." "Works with me" UDB picks up Lora and fly's out of the city with Siren Builder following them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff