Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,475 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Justin Stewart
Blue Dragon

Justin wakes up and looks over at Leon. "What happened to the Tankloid and where is Jill.?" He then looks over to see the Zord fighting the Tankloid. "The armor on the front is quite thick but there is not much armor on the back so attacking the front of it won't do much good. Even Buster Ace was not very successful attacking it until Wesley pointed out to attack the back of it. I was hoping they would keep it's Attention long enough so I could finish it off but, it noticed me and started to attack me instead of them." He goes to get up to go help Jill and Wesley but collapses to one knee. "I guess I still need to rest a bit as I was knocked out for a bit from the impact. I know you can heal Leon but, I also wish Chris was here to help out as well but him and Ryuji went to go find a large tree and this Enter person as they were heading that way. Why I don"t remember unless there after the Mystic Forces powers to use them for something or...for somebody."

Loyal Cat

6,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Sarah Mogami

Sarah looks at Akashi"The crystal chris hd around his neck, he took it off and when he did he became a dragon and didn't know from friend or foe. I'm worried about if that will happen to Souta. If he takes the crystal off."she said"where are the girls at?"Sarah asked.
Sarah went to her room laying down tired."I knowit will be hard but I want to help."Sarah had a vision seeing what is to come.Soon after Sarah fell asleep. Misa came back and went to fined Souta and saw him"Toba will soon take someone close to you. Keep Sarah safe."she sad

Clean Member

Leon

Jill

Leon looked at him "Who ever is the Silver dragon ragner can go in fast and can go unseen." he said and thinks of who is the Silver dragon ranger is.

Jill keep fighting the monster and and try to think of something but Dex showed up inside of the Zord and gave her a shot that made her weak and ready to pass out "this is not good." she thinks

4,475 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Akashi Satoru

Souta Mogami
Crystal Ranger

Justin Stewart
Blue Dragon

Chris Crystal
Tenku Yusha/Heavenly Hero

Iwaski Ryuji
Blue Buster

Souta wakes up and looks over over at Misa. "Toba-san does not know where this place is unless...he will take here when were not here. He still has that sword too so when he does show up fighting him may be a problem unless these powers cant be sealed. If that's the case I can use these to fight him, if I have to." He goes to get up but is still tired from the fight and from not being used to the powers yet. "I guess I still need time to recover from the fight. These powers take a lot out of you if your not used to them."

Akashi walks in and looks over at Misa. "It's been a while Misa I hope you doing well." He then walks over and sits next to Souta. "I see your up how are you feeling.?" "Still tired as I'm not used to these powers yet but, it's the only thing that's not sealed." The crystal glows a bit and his and Akashi's Accellular's are unsealed. Souta takes out his Accellular and looks at it. "It's back to normal I guess this crystal unsealed them. If it can do it for ours maybe it can unseal the others as well."

"I don't know as all we know about them is what we have seen from Chris and you recently. Get some rest till you feel better Souta as this quiet may not last long." Souta tells Akashi about Toba and why Misa is here. "I see I guess we will have to make sure that does not happen then," Akashi gets up and heads out saying bye to Misa and heads over to check on Sarah. "I don't know if we should tell her what happened to the girls, yet." He walks out and goes to make something to eat and drink while the rest of team is out.

---

Chris looks over to where Justin and the others are at then back at Ryuji. "I'm going to go and help as it seems like the need it. You should stay here and see what you can find out." "Alright but hurry back" He disappears then appears next to Justin and Leon. "I guess things are not going well here." Justin looks over at Chris. "Not really the fight took a lot out of me and I think Jill is in the Zord as I was knocked out from one of the tankloid's attacks." Chris kneels next to Justin and heals his injuries. "Thanks Chris you should go see if Jill is alright as something might have happened to her. I will be fine as Leon is here as well." "Alright I will be back to check on you."

Chris disappears and appears in the Zord cockpit with Jill and notices what's wrong with her. "You look like you could pass out any minute." He holds out a hand and a orb shows up in it soon after. "This may hurt for a bit but it will make you feel better." Chris then puts the orb onto Jill as it then it goes into her body and makes her feel better. He then looks over at the tankloid. "That armor looks thick but I think I have a idea on how to beat them though it would require help from you and Justin's Dragon Powers for it to work."

Clean Member

Jill

Leon

Dex

Dex was getting mad "This is not going to be easy"" he thinks and went back to dragon world to think.
Jill looked at at him "Thanks" she said and got up.
Leon stay close to Justin

Loyal Cat

6,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Misa stewart
Daughter of Sarah and Justin

Sarah Mogami

"I'v been great Souta. How are you?"she asked"Justin and Sarah are in danger."Misa said once you get rid of Toba a new evil is coming and may be hear already. "Sarah helded Andrea"You need to rest."she said seeing Alice"Hey let me take you back to Akashi. "Dhe said crying her to a room snd tucks her in. Sarah then left and ran to Souta"You want to see me?"

4,475 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Akashi Satoru

Souta Mogami
Bouken Blue/Blue Turbo/Crystal Ranger

Justin Stewart
Blue Dragon

Chris Crystal

Souta looks over at Misa "I'm tired but besides that I'm alright. Chris should be with Justin so he should be alright and Sarah is here. What new evil are you talking about Misa? do you mean Blaze? I met him once and apparently him and Chris trained together but, he did not get picked for something and showed up to get what was supposed to be his. I think he meant this necklace as it's where Chris gets his powers from. I was given this buy him for some reason and I think it was for his successor or something like that." Akashi walks back in and hands Souta and Misa a cup with some tea in it. "I though you two could use something to drink." "Thanks Akashi and I am kinda thirsty so this should help."

Souta drinks the tea as Sarah walks in "I hope your feeling better Sarah and the girls are out helping Talon with stuff so there not here right now. It's just us right now as the rest went out for a bit." Akashi walks over sits next to Souta and sighs a bit. "I don't think we should tell her just yet what happened to them." Souta tells Akashi so Sarah does not hear it. "I agree we should wait and tell her when it's the right time to do so." He then looks over at Sarah "For now till we find Toba-san and destroy the sword, it will be best if you stay here as you will be safe. I don't know what I would do if something should happen to you or if you were captured." "I guess you could contune training till then as there is still a lot to learn." "I know that's probably what we're going to do till then and I can figure more about these powers as well."

---

Chris looks over at Jill as she gets up "Of course now to deal with the tankloid. I did notice a crack in the armor and we could ether get some water in there and I could freeze it so we could destroy it from the inside or we could destroy it from behind where the armor is less. One would not be hard to do while the other would require help from you and Justin." "The Zord can fire water which will freeze soon after but if you can do it yourself then I will help out." "You should be resting but, if you want to help I will not stop you from doing so." Chris then looks over at Jill "If you have any ideas then please tell us about them."

Loyal Cat

6,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Sarah Mogami

Sarah hugs her brother"I love you brother."she said and looks at him"I won't. "She said and looks at Akashi"-Yeah I feel alot better then I did."she said and mskes dome tea and looks at them"I was wondering can I make breakfast for you guys??"(going to camp monday))

4,475 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Akashi Satoru
Bouken Red

Souta Mogami
Bouken Blue/Blue Turbo/Crystal Ranger

Souta looks over at Sarah "I don't mind if you do as it would be nice for somebody else for us to eat." "I would not mind that as I never had anything that you have made but, we will not bring that up again." "Good idea Akashi and I am kinda hungry as we have not had anything to eat yet as the only thing I have had so far is the tea that you brought me and Misa and since everybody else is ether out or dealing with stuff that is going on. I was going to make something for us to eat but if you want to Sarah go ahead I'm sure we will enjoy whatever it is you make." "I'm sure I would enjoy anything that you would make Sarah as it would be nice for somebody else to make something for us instead of us doing it."

ooc: I will post in the other rp after my taekwondo class...if I remember to do so lol

Clean Member

Jill looked at them. "Well dubble hit with ice help?" she ask seeing she knows what to do. "I know its Justins powers but I train with fire,ice, and others." Jill said and looked at them

4,475 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Justin Stewart
Blue Dragon

Chris Crystal

Iwaski Ryuji
Blue Buster

Chris looks over at Jill "Your not the only ice user here as I'm a ice magician but, I have a idea since you mentioned that you can." He disappears and then appears next to Justin and Leon as the Zoid sprays water onto the tankloid. "Are you feeling any better Justin.?" "I am but what is your plan to destroy the Tankloid.?" "You'll see soon enough but it has something to do with the ice and...let's just say we will need your help as well." "Alright, guess I will wait till you need me to help out." Ryuji shows up as the water freezes into ice "Guess you guys got some sort of plan figured out I see." "Chris has a plan that he is not going to tell us, well not yet anyway."

"I see well I hope your plan is a good one. I will stick around in case you need any help." "Once Jill freezes it again I will go ahead with the rest of the plan though if it does break out I will freeze it again so it will stay till it gets destroyed." "I guess we will see what happens then." Ryuji walks over and leans against a tree to watch and see what happens and to help out if they need it.

Clean Member

Jill

Leon

Leon stand next to Jill as she got ready. "Jill you know your good at this." he said
Jill looked at him "I know." she said

4,475 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Justin Stewart
Blue Dragon

Chris Crystal

Iwaski Ryuji
Blue Buster

Chris looks over at the tankloid as it starts to break out of the ice. "Guess I will have to freeze it myself so this will work." He freeze it then puts his hand on the ground and a short time later a drill shows up as Chris collapses to the ground. Ryuji heads over and helps him up. "I guess even you have your limits." I do...unfortunately and it will take me some time to recover as well." He then sets Chris down and sits next to him. "I guess I will have to keep a eye on you till then." "Thanks guess it's a good thing your here to help out even though your looking for somebody." "I have no problem helping out besides, you been helping us out as well so it's only natural to return the favor." "I guess so and I'm tired so I'm going to get some rest." "That's fine I will keep watch while you rest." Chris falls asleep while Justin gets into the cockpit of the drill.

"I see what you want me to do Chris." The drill attaches to the Zord and it then uses it to drill through the tankloid's armor and it is destroyed soon after. "Guess that takes care of them now, maybe we can head back and I can get some rest as I'm quite tired from all this."

Clean Member

Jill

Leon

Jill looked at them "Sorry that I did not help out." she said and left and thinks that no one needs her help at all.

Leon watch her leave then help Justin back to HQ "Why don't you stay with her?" he ask

4,475 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ooc: I will post in both when I get home from work as I have to go to bed soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff