Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learned Lunatic

User Image

Bursting through the door backwards, Niah swiveled around David and shouted "Morning!", whilst carrying a tray with two piles of pancakes. "Hope you slept well!" She said, settling one plate down on a bedside table. Now carrying the tray with the remaining pancakes, she shoved it delicately into Davids hand before shoving him, out of the room and closing the door behind her; She had since picked up David's bag and carried it out with her.

"Better leave Jinny in there. You can get changed in my room." She pointed to the walled off area with the opening. "There is a curtain. One rule, don't touch the desk. thann-kyou" She smiled sweetly, and pulled on her pinafoe, flicking her long silver hair outwards. Taking the tray from david she settle it down on the coffee table, scooting the boxes of chocolate to the floor. "Go on!" she encouraged him, then leaping into the sofa and picking up a volume of manga that was hiding behind a cushion.

Pokemon
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With:❝David & Jinpu❞
      Badges: ❝5❞
      OOC: ❝❞

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓘⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

"...?!" David quickly hid behind the bed when Niah burst into the room carrying two stacks of pancakes. "Uh...Niah? I understand that you seem rich and you probably own this place, but that doesn't mean you can burst-HEY!" Before he knew it, she had actually started shoving him out of the room. "I can walk on my own!"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PC Box1

User Image

Original Phantom

Liiroy_Jenkins
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Jinpu Shinton
Jinpu was pretty dumbstruck by what just happened. Niah had suddenly come inside, Shoved her some pancakes and then shoved David out. This girl was wierd. But she was one to talk. Jinpu quickly got dressed and started devouring her pancakes as she came out from the room. ''Thanks for the breakfast Ni!'' She said, her mouth full of pancake.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!

Learned Lunatic

User Image

Niah giggled over the top of her manga. "It..is all..good." She replied, trying to stifle her laughter. "Pancakes are always great for breakfast!" She said from behind the pages of her graphic novel. Niah paused and then shrugged. "Unless you have allergies to pancake mix. I feel sorry for that person." She pouted and thought about someone who might have that allergy, but then burst into laughter again at something funny on the pages.

Dropping the manga onto the cushion beside her, she stretched and arched her back, yawning in the process. "So. what are you guys doing today?" She asked.

Pokemon
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓘⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David rolled his eyes as Niah closed the door. Regardless, he decided to get dressed anyway. He had something special tucked away just for this day. And to answer Niah's question... "Take a wild guess!" The door swung open and out came David, decked out in full safari gear. Clearly, he was hyped for some fossil digging.

PC Box1

User Image

Learned Lunatic

User Image

Niah looked at David confused, but then covered it up with a raised brow and nodded slowly. "Yea! but erm, there isn't a safari anywhere in this town, that is somewhere ... Ohhh." She paused and then face palmed before springing back to an actual hyped Niah. "You wanna go do some super awesome excavation!" She exclaimed, bounding across the room to the fridge ad removing a bottle of chocolate milk. "I would, but I don't need to." The young woman took a gulp of the milk and licked the mustache off her upper lip, trying to look at it in the process. "I already have my cute licw raptor." She said, making goo-goo faces at a picture of an aerodactyl and an even shorter Niah.

"The gym leader might be their. Kinda runs the place. However That isn't definitive information. Nope." She looked between the two of them and then gestured with her eyes towards David's pancakes still sat on the coffee table. "If you do, run into em though, don't wanna mess wiv em. dey can be super scary if you piss em off yo." She said, making random rapper gestures with the chocolate milk bottle.

Downing the rest of her milk, she hopped up onto the coffee table and looked at the two, now at approximate eye level. "The dig site is at the museum on the other side of the city. Can't miss the building, there is a an awesome telescope sticking out of the roof!" She stretched her arms to try and emphasize how big it was.

Pokemon

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Jinpu Shinton
Jinpu gazed at David dumbstruck. What was he going, the zafari zone? But hey, he took the fossil digging very seriously. ''You look 100% ready David!'' She said as she finished the last pancake. afterwards she listened to Nia's instructions. ''Otherside of town? Got it!'' She said, even more exicted that the gym leader might be there.

still2doll's Waifu

Gallant Knight

User ImageSoraoCrossHeart
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ PKMN Trainer ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Yeah very different," Sorao smiled to Nizuki as he took a bite of the dinner. He was glad the two enjoyed the food he had made, it was simple but nutritious. He finished eating and so did his pokemon, Midnight continued his patrol around the border like he was being trained too, once Bee had finished eating however he took over for the dark pokemon so it could go eat. Everyone was starting to settle down now as Hina was giving Annie some different clothing to sleep in. Once that was finished with, they all cuddled in their nature beds. Sorao's new fossil pokemon snuggled in next to Knight who was curled up at Sorao's feet. Ren cuddled up in Sorao's arms as Drago sat next to Bee under the tree with Midnight who was reluctant to sleep it seemed."Good night." Sorao had whispered as he drifted to sleep.

Morning came all to early Sorao felt as he felt the first light of day on his face. Getting up wasn't all that difficult though as he carefully got out of bed trying not to wake the others with Ren in his arms still. Bee was up with him and woke up Drago along with Midnight. Knight and Tallia woke up the moment Sorao had moved his feet. He hushed his pokemon down before heading off into the woods to do some morning training with his team.

User Image

╔═══════════════════PKMN Team══════════════════╗
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Current Location: Runeborough City || With: Hina, Annie, Nizuki ||OOC:

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150

§ΘГА

User Image
Legally I am: Murasaki Sora Brocirl
But I prefer: Sora Murasaki
This what I think:
This is what I hear:
Sora's current theme
This is where I am:
This is who I am with: Alone
Out of Control: (( Dream Time!))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sora sat down and closed her eyes. Somewhere at least a hundred miles away ((sorry I still don't know metric.((Stupid American)))) Shinagami and Magister looked over Annie as she slept. The two raised their heads as the felt the dream pass by and knew in that instant that their master was making emergency contact with Annie. Sora entered Annie's dream about pokemon and being a trainer. Sora walked up behind Annie and tapped her lightly on the shoulder. Annie had never seen Sora in the way that she appeared in Annie's dream. Sora's lips were a beautiful red that shone brightly next to her rosy tinted skin. Her eyes like green emeralds were full of joy and happiness. As a whole she seemed heavier and not as thin or as frail as Sora had looked the last time Annie had seen her.The last startling feature was that Sora had brown hair that was cut in a short bob cut. This was Sora if she had never been chosen to be a pillar, who she would have been had she been given the chance to grow up like a normal girl. The girls smile faded into a neutral expression as she looked at Annie.
"I'm sorry."
Then the girl moved forward and hugged Annie. Tears came down her eyes as ghost pokemon swirled around the two of them. She knelt there hugging Annie tears flowing in what seemed like a never ending stream.
"I only wanted to protect you and keep you safe. I am sorry I failed you. They have come for me as I knew they would eventually."
Pulling away from Annie, Sora reached inside her chest and mad a slight gasping noise. She closed her eyes in pain as she slowly began to pull her hand out her chest. In her hand a glowing white object struggled to get free. Sora locked eyes with Annie again but something was wrong. Her eyes were darkening and turning red her skin was turning pale and her hair was growing long and black. Without warning Sora shoved the glowing white thing into Annie's chest. The girl Annie had seen before so many times now sat in front of her smiling. She began to fade into transparency but all the while she continued to smile even as tears rolled down her eyes.

Magister+Shinagami

Magister and Shinagami floated above Annie spinning around in a confusing circle. At times they seemed to be dancing at others fighting.

User Image((Ghostie))User Image((Lady))User Image ((Ballona))

User Image ((Hime))User Image ((Foxy))User Image ((Fluffy))

Sora's User Image Home

User Image ((Birdie))User Image ((Angel)) User Image((Skully))
Liiroy_Jenkins

With Annie
User Image((Shinagami))User Image ((Magister))

Liiroy_Jenkins

Learned Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

❝On the earth is where I belong.❞

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hina wasn't quite sure when she fell asleep. She just knew that she did, and not very lady-like either, not that that was ever a problem in the past. The girls wake-up call was just as abrubt, if not more so, as it was a kick to the face of a scampering Shion that caused her to finally jolt up right. "Jesus girr, wha was tha for?" She said behind cupped hands, her and unkempt mess covering her eyes.

Shaking her head, she brushed the hair out of her face (the prime reason for the sun not being the cause of her waking) and blinked, her eyes blurred. It may have been one of the best sleeps she had had in days, but that didn't stop her from feeling drowsy. Cupping her chin, the red-head clicked her neck and rotated it a bit before looking over to Sorao's empty space. She could easily guess that he must have gone off to train. Not that it was obvious, she just had that mild vibratory sense again, saying he was somewhere in the forest. Deciding that she wasn't going to dwell on this 'symptom' that had occurred in spats over the last couple of days, she stood and stretched, a pleasant smile on her face as she looked over to Annie.

Her shoulders, brow and smile dropped. "Should have guessed." She muttered, folding her cotton blanket. Damn. She forgot they could do that. Let themselves out of their pokeballs. They weren't the first pokemon to do that, it was just, so incredibly annoying. Hina was glaring at Sora's pokemon, the cause of Shion's kicking, and her almost bloody nose.

Carrying the cotton blanket, she threw the folded bundle at them, but it went straight through the ghost. She glared up at the two lunatics as she crouched and sat cross-legged on the grass beside Annie and Archie. The canine was a good guard dog but he couldn't half sleep. It seemed that because the girl was still in his 'arms' he felt content with the situation.

Deciding it was probably the safest to wake the child up, Hina said, "Annie." Softly a few times, every so often glaring up at the loons. She wasn't sure what the girl was dreaming, but from the knowledge she gained in the train the day prior, seeing the dusknoir and abra whirl in a frenzy wasn't exactly settling.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hina the Goggle Head
With:❝Sorao (training). Nizuki and Annie❞
Badges: ❝4❞

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other Information
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

This Place: Nox Noctus
The Crowd:
Running Through My head: What was that thing?
The Grove:Diary of Jane
My Style: Demetre New
My team:

User ImageBuzzerUser ImageFestus
User ImageBowerUser ImageGlory

User Image Solstice User Image Sanders

Light colored the sky as the sound of hooves echoed across the stoney walls of the canyon. Looking up into the sky Demetre could still see the faint glittering trail that Zorua had told him to follow. As usual he had no idea what was going on just that whatever was going on required haste. Shaking dirt out of his face Demetre looked to the side where a yamask was flying alongside him. The pokemon didn't seem to notice it was almost daybreak. A quick glance around confirmed that this pokemon was not alone. Sora! Lightly tapping Glory's neck he urged the Pokemon on.

When they reached the edge of the rocks the sun had washed away the silver streak in the sky. Though Demetre didn't need that to know where he was going. A dark cloud loomed over a spot of the relatively flat swamp and Demetre knew that was where he was heading. Jumping quickly of Glory he returned the pokemon and let out Sanders and Festus. Demetre clung to Sanders while Zorua and Festus came to a temporary truce. Whatever was happening was a matter for much concern indeed. As they darted through the swamp Demetre could hear explosions in the distance.

After about half an hour of traveling they arrived at the front gate to Nox Noctus which had been battered to ruins. Beyond that a battle the likes of which Demetre had never seen before was being waged. Rows of highly organized and regimented pokemon along with their trainers were fighting of a chaotic cloud of Ghost pokemon. That's when the sound of a giant explosion split the air. Howls filled the air as one of the ghost mansions towers came crashing down. Before he could react Zorua was charging into the fray as if this was a fight she wanted part of. Demetre reacted with his most illogical instinct, join her. Letting out every pokemon he charged with her into the battle and began to shout orders to his pokemon. A small group of trainers trying to get through the whole left by the collapsed tower got a nasty surprise when Foxy attacked with a giant fire blast.

The cloud of Ghost Pokemon was thinning out but the first lines of team dusk were also suffering heavy set backs. It was looking like they had rushed here for nothing when suddenly a blinding flash of light erupted from the center of the team dusk line. A Beam of energy slammed into the house with amazing strength. Wood flew and stone cracked as a huge section of the house came crashing down. He hardly noticed Zorua come rushing past him yelling for him to run. That said she was to late. The mansion suddenly exploded sending debris and purple flames everywhere. Returning all his pokemon Demetre didn't even hesistate he pulled a spare ball out of his pocket and threw it hard at Zorua. He never found out what happened as he was soon knocked into the air and knocked out.

((Part 1 complete.))

۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ Back at Home۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓘⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

((Well, that's a well thought out post ruined. I honestly think explorer gear fits perfectly.))

"Excuse me," David said, flatly, "this is my explorer gear. I've been wanting to get to this fossil dig since yesterday, so I decided to gussy up a little." David straightened out his hat before sitting down and digging into his stack of pancakes.

PC Box1

User Image

Original Phantom

User Image
Annie, The Child of destinyUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Annie's dream did little to ease up her sleep. The exact opposite to be honest. Annie snapped awake as the dream ended, panting heavily. ''Sora!'' She shouted before noticing Hina next to her. ''Something has come after Sora...'' She whispered, still quite freaked out what was going on. Shen then turned torwards Magister. ''You know where Sora is!''

Original Phantom

User Image

User Image
Jinpu Shinton
Jinpu gave a smile. ''You look great David. '' She revealed, Twirling her Pigtail around her finger for awhile. ''Then munch up, Were gonna go Digging!'' She screamed, Allready anxious to head out.

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓘⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

((Well, that's a well thought out post ruined. I honestly think explorer gear fits perfectly.))

"Heck yeah!" With that, David continued on his pancakes, stopping occasionally for some milk. Eventually, he was finished and put down his fork and knife. "I am good to go," he said, wiping his mouth with his napkin.

PC Box1

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out