Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intergalactic Prophet

User Image ~*.SHIN KOKUOU.*~

Mood: Cold shifting into Devious
HP: 100
SP: 100
Out of Crown: First post for Shin Woohoo!
"Theme"

The night was cold in Yukimachi. Shin grimaced as he adjusted his windbreaker in fruitless attempt to absorb just a little more heat. His breath was clearly visible in the night air. He guessed that having been assigned to wrok in the lodge that night might not have been as much a blessing as he'd initially thought. True he'd gotten an extra shift out of the deal and not had to brave slopes in the evening's chilly breeze, but it had left him altogether too warm and contented to look forward to the walk back to Shinobu's Warehouse. He'd have to see if the older man wanted to do some gaming before hitting the sack. The computer geek would probably have something warm to eat and his house would have a bit more warmth than Shin's warehouse corner. For a moment Shin idly wondered how his parents were doing in uptown. They'd probably have gone to bed by now, but certainly they'd broken out the hot chocolate against the cold.

He shook thoughts of his old life out of his head. What was he thinking? He'd been out of the house a year now and he'd yet to regret a moment of it. If nothing else maybe he could spar with one of the Yetis before he clocked out for the evening. He silently thanked whatever gods might be listening for the fact that he had the next two days off. Then there was the fact that Monday was payday. Always good news.

By this time he was passing the train platform and had to do a double-take. There, standing with what looked like a late-arriving tourist, was a former senpai of his, Ichiro Saruwatori. He grinned and adjusted his course. He might be eager to get in out of the cold, but something like this was the sort of thing the leader of the Yetis needed to know about. It was the job of any decent gang to know the secrets of their community. It was, in Shin's estimation, a civic duty.

"Yo! Ichiro, long time no see," He said as he approached the two. His best sinister grin plastered on his face. Suddenly, as though by some magic he found himself flanked by two of the other Yetis. They must have stopped by to see who arrived on the late train. He nodded his thanks to the two who had fallen in alongside him picking up on the need for a solid show of presence. They'd turned a chance meeting into what would look like a calculated move. He stopped about eight feet from the other two and stood with his arms crossed. The two Yetis members took up positions. The one on his right leaned against a nearby support pillar while the other squatted where he'd stood at his leader's side. They had the unmistakable 'punk' look. The squatting even had a muffler pulled up to over his nose.

"I've heard of fast operators, Saruwatori, but isn't this a little above and beyond? Then again, some girls are into that sort of initiative," He stood his ground waiting to see what the other's reaction would be. You never knew. Best of all, Shin wasn't cold anymore so no matter how the encounter went it was a win/win.

Intergalactic Prophet

User ImageUser Image ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:Mood: Happy
:Location: Hatsuyume Dorms, Common room
:HP: 100
:SP: 100
Out..of..Piroulines
These things are some of the absolute best things ever and no one can tell me otherwise.
"Theme"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Heka literally means activating the Ka..."

Yori winced as he passed by his floor-mate's room and heard Shoji's elevated voice through the soundproofing of his room. He could still hardly believe he was going to the same school let alone living in the same dorm, and never mind on the same floor as one of his favorite Let's Players. Still he had to admit that the random outbursts he enjoyed so much in the gamer's web series weren't quite as enjoyable in person. He thought briefly about knocking on the door to talk to Shoji but thought better of it both because the other teen was busy recording and because another explosion of fury escaped into the hall.

Instead Yori went a door down and into his room. There he opened one of the drawers on the room's desk and found his stash. His mom and dad had sent him a huge package for his birthday and as a result his dorm room now felt a little less like a strange place. Little reminders of his hobbies and home were arranged on the various walls and surfaces. Inside the desk drawer were about six cans of his favorite treat: Piroulines. He grabbed a tin and then headed back out into the hallway. The other room was silent now, but Yori still thought better of knocking and checking on his neighbor. Instead he headed down into the commons where he found Rokoro watching a gameshow of some sort. He approached the upper-classman and settled himself nearby. He opened the can then the packaging inside it and the as soon afte the sound of the tearing package came the sweet, nutty smell of the pastry. He pulled one of the tube-shaped wafer sticks of the can and took a bite. The chocolatey, nutty, wafery goodness was almost better than he remembered. He chewed and swallowed the bite before offerring the open can to Rokoro.

"Care for one, Senpai?" he asked waving the can enticingly, "They're absolutely amazing, just got them from home yesterday. New can and everything."

"...the aspect of the soul which embodies personality."

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Can I forgive them someday?

Ichiro Saruwatari
~The Moon Arcana~
~Location:Hospital~
Hp: 200
Sp: 100

When the other girl decided to leave, Ichiro didn't really care about who she was and why she was here. He wasn't here for her, he was only here to pick up Arin and take her to the dorm. Whens he left, he just watched her for a moment and turned back to Arin as waited for her to get ready. When she gestured to her bag, indicating she was ready to go, he simply nodded and began walking ahead a bit. He just wanted to get back to the Dorm and rest before Sunday came around. As long as this Arin girl was quicker then she looked, he'd be fine. He almost wished he had his headphones, he'd love to put them in and tone everything else out, but alas he did not have them with him.

They hadn't walked even remotely far when a voice called him, the tone being friendly to a certain extent and he sighed as he put a hand to his head in annoyance. Great, he had to deal with these guys again. Stopping and turning to Shin, he gave the same blank and bored expression he normally kept on his face. He was going to ignore his first comment, but the second was a bit hard to just ignore since it related to a new student. Sure Ichiro was distant to his classmates, but he wasn't someone who'd do something funny to one of them. "Idiot, she's a new student and she needed to be taken to the Dorm." he said back as he sighed and shook his head again. "You'd knew that if you stayed in school. Lets keep going Arin." he said as he turned and tried to continue in the direction he was going. He didn't have the time, nor patience to deal with Shin and his stupid Biker Gang, or whatever he called them. He wasn't going to drag the new girl into a fight.

I want to know...

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

Miyako rubbed her eyes as she carefully walked through the streets to head back to the dorms, clutching the bag of medicine close to her since it was rather chilly outside. She was heading back to the Hatsuyume Dorms after going out and picking it up at the last minute. She was suppose to stay with a friend of her grandfathers but he requested that Miyako stay at the dorms because of his current health. Miyako didn't mind, she didn't want to further impose his hospitality and even her grandfather agreed and footed for the bill for her to say at the dorms. She wasn't too far away from the dorms as she rubbed the side of her head.

'I hope I don't get worse by going out to get the medicine. Maybe I should've asked for a favor.' Miyako thought as she kept going. The teen lately had been plagued with nightmares the past few nights. She couldn't explain how...nor did she rather want to explain them. She was a fairly private person. Today though, was a day that she became worried that she was getting sick from stress. She had another set of nightmares and it took her a while to wake up. When she did, Miyako saw that she had missed half the school day. After calling off, she remained in her dorm to try and rest but the purple haired girl just couldn't...or rather she didn't want to. So she spent her time resting while trying to catch up on her homework that someone was kind enough to bring for her and look up pictures of sea turtles on the internet. Eventually she got up and went out for some medicine. Though it was kinda late, she needed it just in case and there was no nurse on duty at the time or if there was one at all.

Miyako carefully used her pass and got in to shake the snow off before she would rub her head, feeling a bit woozy as she started to cross the commons area.

'I just need to reach the third floor and I'll be okay...' she wobbly started up.

User Image
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.
♢Where: Hatsuyume Dorms-Commons Area
♢Who: No one right now or she can't tell
♢Condition: Not too well
♢Themes: Origins Kayla:::Endless Possibilities
♢Out of Cards: Key gave me permission to post up. ^^
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.
User Image
What if I choose wrong?

Rokoro Suzuki
=The Hanged Man Arcana=
=Location: Hatsuyume Dorms, Common Room=
HP: 150
SP: 150

Rokoro was so enthralled with the show he was watching he hadn't noticed Yori's approach, and jumped slightly when addressed. Upon noticing the Pirouline being held out to him, he gladly excepted the offer. "Oh, yeah! Awesome!" He grabbed the snack and bit off half of it and began munching. As he ate he realized he hadn't taken his jacket off yet. He let out a muffled "oops" and tossed the second half of the treat into his mouth before quickly slipping his jacket off, revealing a T-shirt with a funky platypus design on it. After swallowing the last of his snack and tossing his jacket onto the back of the couch, he looked back to Yori.

"Thanks, Yori-san! Or uh, wait... Would it be Yori-kun?" Rokoro shrugged and laughed a little bit at his own lack of understanding. "I've been acing tests my whole life, and yet I still can't get that right."

As he finished laughing at himself he noticed Miyako enter and start heading towards the stairs. He called out to her as he began to head over towards her, addressing her with a look of concern. "Hey, Miyako...-san! You're not looking too good... Need help up the stairs?"

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wolfe Friedmann
Judgement Arcana
MP: 200

She stands alone in the court
No words, no thoughts

The gavel falls, verdict given

Screams are heard, mockery is said

Tossed to be punished, by lies and shoves

The one guilty of freak, suffers the most.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~ I'm only human, And I bleed when I fall down ~~~

Wolfe threw the can away, hearing the door opening. Someone had just came in, probably. Wolfe went down the stairs to see two more dorm mates, one watching the television, one drinking some soda, she believed. Wolfe shook her head. Was he waiting for someone? She remained at the stairs, hidden. She had avoided any detection from the guys, for now, it was a year of making sure no one found out that she had been cross dressing.

Her senior made a sound, and Wolfe's ears shot up. Miyako... Yori... she didn't care to remember names, since she never got any friends. She preferred to be at a distance instead.

She walked down the stairs, acting almost invisible to the entire scene. Going to the kitchen, she opened the fridge and pulled out a slice of cake her mother had bought for her. Not like it was important or anything, it was a cake that she requested. Munching on a slice, she went back to the room.

It seemed that the girl was having slight trouble with her bags. Silent as ever, she watched. Should she go over and help? Wolfe struggled to make a decision, but decided to simply watch the entire scene unfold. To be honest, she was afraid that she might draw attention to herself if she went forward to help.

Wolfe choked on a little cake, coughing to get it out. Ugh, that was horrible. She finally calmed down, before wiping her mouth and finishing her cake. She washed her hands and shoved them into her pocket again; it was cold tonight.

~~~ I'm only human, And I crash and I break down ~~~

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100

XX Aʀιn Aᴅᴇʀᴇs XXX
XX Cιʀcus Junᴋιᴇ XX

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Startled | Confused | Ditzy
Lᴏcᴀᴛιᴏn: Yukimachi - Walking with Ichiro
Oᴏc: N/A

User Image'A new city, a new school...'

tab tab Arin was tempted to play a little music along their walk. She didn't exactly expect the boy, who showed fewer expressions than she did, to say much. He probably wouldn't mind. However, that stopped when three boys seemed to come out of the shadows towards them. She jumped slightly by their arrival. Their fashion sense was... bland. One of them looked like he could have just gotten off shift. Didn't he know to pack an extra outfit just in case?! Arin wanted to correct things, but with their rather ominous posture and gaze, all she could manage was to shift herself closer to Ichiro. The pair's dialogue was tense and suggested a standoff was possible. When the redhead suggested the pair of them might be a "thing", Arin's cheeks got a rosy tint. She wanted nothing to do with that. She just met the guy! As she reached to pull herself to the other teenager, all she managed to grab was air as he'd started to go ahead. She heard "Let's keep going Arin" as she stumbled.

tab tab "Ahhh-uhh right, coming Ichiro-san!" she said, racing to follow after him, luggage and all. Hopefully the thugs wouldn't follow them. She had her rolling luggage if they did, but it was better to hope for the best in this situation.

'...Let's hope for the best, shall we?'

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Shoji Kanamura, Emperor Arcana
HP: 250/250
MP : 50/50

It took a while but Shoji finally settled on a bottle of orange soda. It was getting late, and an energy drink would have him so wired he wouldn't be asleep til stupid-o-clock in the morning. With bottle in hand, he went downstairs to investigate the commotion down in the lobby. He ventured no further than the exit of the stairwell. There was Rokoro-senpai, Yori-san and Miyako-san.

Yori....boy meeting with him was a shock. Shoji didn't have that big of a following when it came to his videos. So when meeting a new classmate, being as aggressive as usual, to have the guy's eyes light up and hear him scream 'You're the Infernal Shogun!' and more or less fan boy was not something he expected. Well, Shoji's full username was InfernalShogunXJ9 but he dropped the three random letters at the end for convenience sake.

Either way, what caught hi eye most was Miyako. She looked unstable as hell. "Did you forget to take your meds again Miyako? You look ready to pass out at any second." He spoke as he blocked the stairwell to prevent her from going upstairs. She didn't seem like she would even make it up to the second floor, let alone the girl's dorms in her current state.

Intergalactic Prophet

User ImageUser Image ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:Mood: Concerned
:Location: Hatsuyume Dorms, Common room
:HP: 100
:SP: 100
Out..of..Piroulines
You would have gotten up to help first if you were a little more charming.
"Theme"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Heka literally means activating the Ka..."

Yori frowned when he saw the state Miyako seemed to be in. He thought briefly about getting up and offering to help but he was beaten to the punch by Rokoro and then Shoji. Yori just sat apart from the small group. He didn't feel like he'd be any help with the two others already there. He just pulled another Pirouline out of the canister and watched with concern for his classmate. You never knew when a situation might change. If it did he'd be ready.

He glanced at the clock on one wall of the commons. It was getting late, he decided, but he didn't want to head upstairs past the current situation. He'd wait it out and see if Shoji or Rokoro stayed behind to chill for a while. Plus there was the new student coming in with Ichiro-senpai. He munched on the Pirouline and started wishing he'd grabbed a drink on his way downstairs in the first place.

"...the aspect of the soul which embodies personality."

Intergalactic Prophet

User Image ~*.SHIN KOKUOU.*~

Mood: Content
Out of Crown: Making the punk lifestyle look classy.

Shin's brow furrowed at Ichiro's response to his comments. Geeze didn't this guy know how to take a joke? The two seemed intent to leave the station and Shin didn't intend to beat up on a former schoolmate who'd never been particularly troublesome to him. Shin uncrossed his arms and put his hands in the pockets of his windbreaker to signal to his two fellows that this confrontation was over and to let the two go by without issue.

"Never did have a very good sense of humor did you, Ichiro-san?" he asked as the older boy passed him before Arin could get by he held out an arm.

"Sorry for the off-color remark. Just trying to ruffle my old friend's feathers. Welcome to Yukimachi," He put his arm down and fell in step beside her as she headed to catch up with Ichiro, "Name's Shin. If any of the punks in town give you trouble you let me or one of my guys at White Summit Traders know. We'll sort em out."

By the time he'd said this they had reached the enterance where Ichiro was waiting. His backup had gone ahead and slinked off on their own. He'd meet them back at the warehouse. Before parting ways with the two highschool students he made one last remark to Ichiro.

"If you ever get tired of smacking around those highschool club scrubs I could always use a good sparring partner. You know where to find me," With that he left the two to head back to the Warehouse. After that he was ready to get home, get some ramen, and get some sleep.

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

Miyako jumped a little when Shoji blocked the stairs, asking her if she had forgotten to take her medicine and how she looked like she was going to pass out. "N-no...just caught a bug that's all." she looked down at the bag she had in her hands. Sure it contained some medication, but it also contained some things for the bug among them. It was true though, she could just pass out right there but she had a few more things to take care of soon as she got to her room. "I'll be alright, really..." she looked down. She wasn't alright, she wanted to go curl up and try and get rid of the bug. Rokoro had came over, saying the same thing about not looking so well. 'Is...is it really noticeable?' she thought to herself as she noticed that Yori was looking as well. Rokoro offered to help her up the stairs. Miyako shook her head, "No no, you shouldn't have to go through the trouble I'll try--"

Miyako attempted a step even if Shoji was blocking the way and she got dizzy and stumbled back. She looked down, "N-nevermind...If that's alright yes I do need help." She looked embarrassed because of this happening but it couldn't be helped. The girls room was on the third floor. At least if any of the other girls spot them helping her, they'd have the perfect reason of why they were there. She had heard rumors about a new girl but Miyako was planning on staying in her room, sick or not just because of her shyness. She closed her eyes. 'If it will help put their minds at ease...everything is spinning.' Miyako wavered, looking like she was ready to drop with her face flushed

User Image
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.
♢Where: Hatsuyume Dorms-Commons Area
♢Who: No one right now or she can't tell
♢Condition: Not too well
♢Themes: Origins Kayla:::Endless Possibilities
♢Out of Cards: if you want to carry her, you have permission to ghost her up the stairs
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wolfe Friedmann
Judgement Arcana
MP: 200

She stands alone in the court
No words, no thoughts

The gavel falls, verdict given

Screams are heard, mockery is said

Tossed to be punished, by lies and shoves

The one guilty of freak, suffers the most.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~ I'm only human, And I bleed when I fall down ~~~

Really? That was it? Wolfe sighed. The girl looked slightly ill, and the guy blocking the way up the staircase was not helping as well. She rubbed the back of her head. Being the only girl in the crowd of guys must be unnerving for her, and Wolfe could understand that. But the girl was clearly in need of help.

Let's weight our options here. Go help, and perhaps she would be fine. Wait here, and those two guys would either try to be a knight in shining armor or one of them would back down. What to do... Wolfe peeked out from the kitchen, before walking over calmly. Well, it seemed like the choice to help was a better one. At least someone would get her up the stairs. And besides, these are males she was looking at. Males in the girls' level? There was a perfectly good reason why it's up there on the third floor, rather than on the second floor.

Wolfe placed a hand on Miyako's shoulder, supporting her a little. Holding her arm, she looked up at Shoji on the stairs. "Excuse me. You are blocking the way. Can you please make space for her to move?" she regarded Shoji cooly, her eyes staring straight at him. Her voice was sounded feminine, though, and hopefully, she wouldn't be made fun of because of her voice. Deep down, Wolfe was slightly panicked. Would they regard her as a busybody? Or would they simply tell her that she was nosy? In the end, she did make a rather weird impression, she believes.

She still wasn't trusting the males. She may be crossdressing, but inside, she was a girl through and through. She just didn't like dresses and whatnot. And she most certainly was not going to be judge for that!

Miyako looked really sick, and Wolfe wasn't going to rush her. She was not strong enough to carry Miyako, so all she could do was to wait for Miyako to walk up by herself, with Wolfe supporting her.

~~~ I'm only human, And I crash and I break down ~~~

Out Of Chewing Souls: If you want, you can take Miyako from Wolfe; she is just supporting her at the moment.
User Image
What if I choose wrong?

Rokoro Suzuki
=The Hanged Man Arcana=
=Location:Hatsuyume Dorms, Common Room=
HP: 150
SP: 150

As the other two came up to help, Rokoro couldn't help but frown slightly. He had imagined being her knight-in-shining-armor and carrying her up to her room. He would carry her to her room, lay her down in her bed. She would request help getting changed, and...

Rokoro shook himself out of his daydream and responded whilst scratching his head, his cheeks slightly red. "Oh, yeah. Shoji, Can you and Wolf help Miyako to her room? I should probably wait here for Ichiro and the new girl to arrive anyways." By this time he had given up on titles completely, it would've been too complicated to figure out three people in one sentence.

He turned and walked back to the couch, confident the two of them could handle the situation. "Hey, you like racing games? I grabbed this new one on the way home, 'Need to Speed' or something like that. You game?" Rokoro reached under the television and began pulling out a PlayStation and setting it up before waiting for a response.

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Can I forgive them someday?

Ichiro Saruwatari
~The Moon Arcana~
~Location: Leaving the Train Station~
Hp: 200
Sp: 100

Given Shin's attitude, Ichiro was somewhat aware that Shin may of been joking, but he did not care, a common theme of this night it seemed. Shin was someone he had once known and respected, but his lack of care for his own education made him stupid. Even Ichiro knew a education was what was needed to get a good standing in the world, and if Shin thought hassling people was a good way to make ends meet, he was being stupid. At Shin's comment about not having a good sense of humor, Ichiro only glanced at him. "My humor isn't there when it's nearly midnight." he said as he passed him and kept going. If they did try anything funny he'd do something, but for now Shin seemed to be completely serious that he was only joking and for that, Ichiro was glad. Shin made one final remark, to which Ichiro shook his head. "No thanks, I don't want to get involved in anything shady, I don't have a lot of my life together, but I don't want to throw what I have left away." he said before moving again.

Once Arin would catch up with him, he gave a sigh and shook his head. "Sorry about that Arin." he said simply to her, stopping to let some cars go by. Once they did, he continued. "Anyway, you'll be staying on the third floor with the other girls. So far the only Miyako is there so at least you won't be alone." he said, making some small talk. His tone was the same as before though, almost a monotone.

I want to know...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces