Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veggie Killer's Husband

Beloved Warlord

10,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
It is close to 6 o' clock and the night life is just starting to stir up. The Dōtonbori canal reflects the illuminating brightness that is the entire district. Despite the sun setting, the brightness of the signs made it hardly noticeable. As the streets fill with young crowds and business men and woman travelling home from work, a nervous individual among them holds on tightly to his messenger bag. His head is lowered as he travels slowly towards the designated point where he was instructed to go to.

As the minutes slowly tic by, the gathering members of a band of renegades that the people of Osaka would never consider to be their defenders readies themselves for a hand off. But things don't feel right... there is an odd air tonight; the winds of change.

As the time comes closer and closer to 6, none of the pieces in this chess game are aware of the next move that will be played. For one pawn in particular may very well be checking the king by the games end...

User Image
User Image

A slightly faded poster for the Rokkaku voluntary movements drew the attention to one individual that waited on one side of a major walking bridge that separated the different sides of the canal streets. Locals and tourists alike walked past him as his eyes stared scornfully through thick black tinted glasses. It was night time but the glasses were very much needed to hide the eyes of this particular individual. Susumu Kurosawa lowered them slightly as he grimaced at the tacky orange symbol of the Rokkaku and its pure white paper with its fancy words and hidden bullshit propaganda. He tore the poster off the wall and crumpled it as he threw it on the ground, stomping it with pointy expensive designer leather black loafers.

" [******** you and your damn recruitment you ******** lying humanitarian ********! ******** you, and ******** your whore wives and your whore organization you ********! " He gingerly held a blueberry bubble tea smoothie in his hand as he furiously kept stomping on the now flatten paper. A few passerbyers stopped to stare at what appeared to be a crazy lanky man with half his head shaved off the side whose blazer was half off hanging by his arms revealing a multitude of tattoos. The sight would have been rather amusing until they caught sight of his eyes, his black sunglasses thrown off slightly in his tantrum. He stepped forward waving his free hand in the air. " Whatchu looking at! Shoo! Aboooga Abooga! " He shouted as the staring people quickly got spooked as they ran off. " Mind your own damn business... " He managed to cough out as he fixed his hair and threw his blazer back on properly. He fixed his sunglasses and took a deep breath. " Susu, you are not insane, you are normal, apologize to those people for being gawking ********] " He paced around as if he was truly talking to someone, but no one was there anymore.

" Pardon me you gawking doe eyed ********, you shouldn't stare at other peoples buisness, it's not very nice and I wouldn't do it if I were in your positions, so I'm going to let you off the hook and be on my merry way. " He smiled and flicked his fingers giddily as he took a sip from his bubble tea smoothie and gave a chipper smile.

" I feel better already. Thank you me. You're very welcome me, I love myself. " He gave a stifled giggle as he crushed the poster once more as he walked across the bridge, a strut of a fashion model with his many bracelets and rings on his wrist and fingers as he took occasional sips from his drink and checked the time on his phone.

" Almost time, almost time, please may fortune be granted to us by the Taiwanese who made these damn tasty drinks that nothing ******** up my night. I would prefer to have a nice night, I really do. I hope we have pork buns for dinner tonight. " He shut himself up as he took a long sip on the straw of his drink. There was still a bit of time and everyone else was ordered to be in their designated positions at the right time. He walked into a convenient store seeing there was just enough time to enjoy a snack while he waited. He walked the aisles and saw that Kani Pan was on sale. He grabbed two and then went to go to the cashier when he stopped to look at the glasses rack which he spun and very stupidly removed his own glasses to reveal pure black scleras and pure red iris. He sipped from his drink as he tried on a few tacky glasses checking himself out in the little mirror. He took his phone out and texted a message without looking at it, with a number of misspelled words and awful grammar he texted to his Saints that it was almost time, and that they should get ready soon.

The package was getting ready to be dropped and he wanted no problems. As he clicked send he smiled to himself then put the sunglasses away as he put his own on and went back into line. Tonight would either be a good night for the Saints, or it end with a very disgruntled gang leader throwing a tantrum and possibly killing someone, depending on the situation, he'd probably do the last part regardless. All of this went through his mind as he childishly blew bubbles in his smoothie.

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Come away little light
Come away to the darkness
In the shade of the night we’ll come looking for you

Eri Van Ravencroft

Two buzzes and a ping was what made the two wolf ears twitch against the softness of the pillows that had two otherwise humanoid heads laying on them. Eri van Ravencroft sighed softly, taking a deep breath, the scent of her mate bringing a slow, sleepy, sensual smile upon her lips whilst she moved against him and the blankets, a slender and pale arm reaching out to the bedside table to grasp the phone that had buzzed and pinged again.

Her eyes sleepily opened, the red of them dancing across the screen once, then twice before she fell back into the pillows to nuzzle against the neck of Wolfgang van Ravencroft, her husband. A small giggle escaped, her hand tracing up his chest gently. “Wolfy,” She sighed softly into his ear before nipping lovingly at his earlobe.

“Wolfy, The boss is buzzing our phones,” She spoke softly again, breathy before placing a kiss onto his temple. Eri turned herself so she was laying on her stomach, her wolf’s tail thumping in a few wags against the bed, her eyes looking down lovingly at the sleepy face of her love.

Customers:: Wolfgang
Amayne

Costuming:: N/A
BGM:: Between the Sheets

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx We are calling for you
We are coming for you

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

Wolfgang Itsuki van Ravencroft
Saints Vampire

The vibration from the phone as it rattled against the bedside table woke up the vampire enough so that he was aware of his surroundings but not enough to engage his body to open his eyes.

He felt the movement at his side where his wife slept, most likely reaching for the phone that buzzed. He still didn't stirred fully awake although a soft sleepy smile tugged at his lips as he felt Eri's nose brush against his skin of his neck which was rather ticklish to him. He breathe in her scent and murmured sleepily as his smile grew more sensual as he felt her delicate fingers traced along his chest.

The smile turned into a playful pout and tut as Eri said the boss was buzzing them before he sighed sleepily and happily as he felt her lips grace his temple. "Aww.. but I want snuggle with my fluffywufflysookems" Wolfgang mumbled as he shuffled down alittle, turning Eri onto her side before enveloping his precious okami in his arms and burying his face in her stomach. The over empowering scent of her and her soft alabaster skin against his face lulling back in sleep again. He could stay like this forever if he wanted to.

Unbeatable Gawker

Akira Hisakawa
The Protagonist
User Image

Meanwhile a different man was wandering into a date with destiny. Akira had been following up leads on both job searches and potential living arrangements. Unfortunately neither group panned out. His hotel room money would only last a few more days and once that dried up he would have no choice but to go back home. If he did that he would have to face his family, after making such a big deal about staying until he was able to get into the university they would never let him forget it. But soon he would have no choice but to return and face them. Not that it would be that bad but he just didn’t want to have this be another thing to regret. Now he was wandering the streets, heading back to his hotel. Dressed in a suit, he felt like he would normally look out of place had the street not been occupied by a small group of similarly suited men. Not that they were dressed like he was, their suits all looked much nicer, it was just noticeable that they all were wearing the same style as each other.

Akira was beginning to get hungry, but not enough for a full meal. He knew he didn’t have the money in his budget for a regular restaurant but he knew he had to eat. Coming across a convenience store, he hesitates. While he wasn’t entirely certain how he had gotten sick two days ago, Akira had a theory that it was food poisoning. Wary to enter but without any other option he enters the store. The doors swish open and Akira walks to the back for the premade meals. Skimming the selection, taking into account his current pocket money, he makes his choice and heads back up to the front. Eyeing the drink selection he grabs a green tea on the way to the counter. Finding the counter busy with a short line, he takes his spot at the back. Looking around and humming a random tune he notices the hair of the man standing by the glasses rack. He looked like a gang member or something. In high school there were a few guys who would style themselves like a punk or something to look tough but it was just for looks. This guy might actually be dangerous. Akira catches himself staring at the man and turns back to the counter, tensing up just a bit. “Come on. Hurry up.” He mutters to himself.

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Come away little light

Eri Van Ravencroft

Eri giggled softly, curling around Wolfgang slightly, holding his head to her body gently, running her fingers through his hair gently. “And I want to snuggle with my sweet pale patootie,” Eri spoke, feeling her face heat up at his nickname for her being spoken, his breath on her skin sending goosebumps along her skin though they were warm together. Her tail thumped in quick succession five times before she moved again, rolling him onto his back to sit briefly on him.

“But we will get to play later, okay?” She said, her voice showing her disappointment in leaving their bedroom and to go to work. Eri ran a single finger along Wolfgang’s jaw, lifting it up slightly as she leaned down to place kisses along his chin and lips, her eyes closing tenderly.

Eri pulled back, slipping out of the warm bed and into the cooler room, moving to the closet to look at the beautiful clothes that lined it. Western type clothes were in, and she looked good in them- Wolfgang said so, but she always felt more comfortable in her elaborate kimonos and yukatas. Still, the job called for her to appear as normal as she could get with long white hair, wolf ears and tail, and red eyes, as well as a the red birthmarks that lined her face, these that she highlighted with more makeup to have them look intentional to the mortal eye.

Eri pulled her items and dressed slowly, just in case her husband watched to tease him slightly, pulling her tail through the back of the dress as sensually as she could. She painted her face with this new makeup that was so popular, her eyes becoming winged with the black paint, eyelashes becoming more full, lips a deep red that matched the makeup on her forehead. Jewelry adorned her wrist and neck, never her ears for she feared any pain to come to them, and stepped into her shoes that made the woman taller.

Eri looked to Wolfgang, wondering how she had gotten so lucky as to have her fate intertwined with such a good looking man- in and out of a uniform. “I love you,” She said sweetly, intently before moving to the small mini fridge that was in their room, taking out a bento box, all wrapped with food inside from the night before. “Wolfy, I made you a lunch for today. I hope you like it,” She said, blushing though this action was everyday.

Amayne

Costuming:: Day 1 Working Dress

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx We are calling for you
We are coming for you

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Saints Vampire

Wolfgang snuggled into Eri just alittle as his lover curled around him and feeling her fingers gently run through his hair. Her sounding her nickname for him caused his cheeks to emitted some heat against her, his smile grew bigger as he heard her heartbeat thumped alittle. He nuzzled her stomach abit more before shocked awake as Eri rolled him back onto his back and sat on him.

He looked up at her pouting playfully then looking alittle hard done by as he was to wait until later to play with her. "I supposed, I could wait" He huffed lightly before a sensual smile and gaze crept onto his face. Sighing softly, feeling her finger trace his jawline, lifting his chin up and placed in her finger's wake. He returned the kisses as he brought his hands up tucking her loose locks of hair back using extremely gently as leverage to sneak in a couple of greedy kisses as she pulled back.

A soft whimper escaped his lips as Eri left the bed to get changed. Wolfgang sat in his arms resting on his knees, he in no rush to get changed or divert his gaze from his wife's body as she changed into a cocktail dress which looked gorgeous in (but he always like the kimonos and yukatas better, they were easier to take off), painfully slowly to tease him. No matter how slowly she change, the smile of pure bliss never left his lips.

When Eri started putting on her make-up and jewelry, Wolfgang mustered the motivation to get out of bed. He pondered whether he should go shower but decided against it. Its only work and he only drives cars. Lazily got out his work-suit and lazily changed into it, looking at himself in the mirror as he buttoned up his shirt. In the mirror, he noticed Eri looking at him. The sweet voice of her was like music to his ears. "I love you even more, my darling" Wolfgang said with a smile as he turned to her. He admired her and watched her go over to the mini-fridge before he slipped on his shoes and grabbed his jacket.

He looked up to Eri presenting a bento-box as she did every morning which he enjoyed every lunchtime. "Oh yummy. Your cooking is delicious, of course I'm going to like it" He said truthfully with her as he accept the box from her. Wolfgang took this moment to admire her completely to her dreamy deep red eyes framed so nicely and to her lush ruby red lips. Not wanting to smug her make up, he gave a small kiss on her nose. "You look beautiful" His tone filled with love as he smile softly at her. "Would you like me to drop you off at work?" He asked.

Dangerous Enabler

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Amaya Takenaka
the Jorōgumo

Amaya hurried as much as she could through the gradually filling streets of the Dotonbori district, her heels clicking loudly against the pavement. Pushing past bodies, she finally reached a somewhat clear spot and stopped, looking back briefly in the direction she was traveling away from, then into the shop window she had paused in front of. Even with orders from the gang to stick to eating Rokkaku, she couldn't help sneaking in a snack here and there. She even managed to get a good buzz; apparently the guy had a ton of coffee that day. Amaya checked her reflection in the window, looking for anything she may have missed in her previous cleanup. Her lunch engagements always ended up so messy, and it was such a pain to pick up after them, so much evidence to remove. This one took a bit longer than usual, and now she had to rush back to tend to the bar… She cursed her luck- which wasn't bad luck at all but her own poor choices, but she wasn't willing to admit that.

After dabbing a spot of missed blood off of her left eyebrow, the demon set off again, hoping no one would notice she was gone. The proceeding buzz from her phone made her wince, expecting an angry message from the boss. The text was from Susumu, but it wasn't about her absence. Rather, it was a somewhat jumbled message: It was almost time? For what? Damn, not only was she late, now she forgot something important, too? She groaned loudly, getting a glance from a passerby which she returned with a sharp glare. "Tourists," she huffed. Amaya had to deal with the consequences of her forgetfulness now, as she drew closer to the Millennium Nights where maybe she could get a ride to.. wherever she needed to be. If she even needed to be there. Resigning herself to the likely possibility of getting yelled at, she pouted and typed out a text message.

"Susu~ Don't be mad~ Where was it I needed to be…?" Her finger hesitated over the 'send' button, and she was about to chicken out and erase when someone bumped into her from behind, causing a jerk of her hand that sent the text. The offending party had already moved on, but she shouted obscenities anyway. Now she'd look like an idiot; it wouldn't be the first time, either. She already was one for forgetting, but now it was public. Amaya could think to do nothing else now but head back to the building and await a response.

Im the Girl one's Princess

Timid Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hiroki's lips curled up into an annoyed snarl as he flew past people on the street, easily maneuvering his skateboard between the throngs of students, tourists and street vendors. Osaka had always been a bustling city, but the red haired male felt confined, trapped in his own skin even as the wind brushed against the exposed flesh of his arms, legs, and face. Kicking off with his left foot vigorously, in more of an attempt to flee himself than the actual part of the city he was in, Hiroki ignored the angry shouts and exasperated sighs of pedestrians as he sailed past them. He hadn't bumped into them, so he didn't know what the ******** their problem was.

Giving a quiet tsk that sounded more like a hiss than anything he darted out from the sidewalk and into the stream of traffic, crossing over four lanes and dodging the passing cars as if it was nothing (he would vehemently deny the fact that he was going slower than usual when crossing the street, but he couldn't lie to himself that he knew there was a possibility of him being hit. That there was a chance for all of this to be over, the guilt, for him to feel the same pain that little girl felt when he–).

Hiroki glanced down when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He slowed down and stopped once he was across the street, popping his board up into his hands as he dug through his pockets with the other. Letting out a quiet curse under his breath, which had eyes darting to him, Hiroki flipped his phone out to read the message, "The hell does he want?" he muttered, shifting his weight from one foot to the other once he spotted Susumu's name. It didn't matter that he was standing in the middle of the sidewalk, blocking the paths of others. Still, no one had the guts (nor were they stupid enough) to tell him to move. Though, that was probably because he was practically the epitome of a criminal. He was dressed in shady clothing, he could admit that. With a white hoodie under a black jacket, a black beanie over his head and belts that did absolutely nothing to hold his pants up, which were hanging dangerously low on his hips, he would probably act the same way as the passerbys did if their positions were reversed. But they weren't, and Hiroki was in a particularly bad mood. So he glared, eyes narrowing dangerously as he shifted, making it blatantly obvious that he was displaying the metal baseball bat that was stuffed into his backpack.

Once it seemed as though most the gazes stopped burning holes into his back, Hiroki dropped his eyes back down onto the phone in his hand. How was he supposed to actually understand what the hell Susumu was trying to text him if the damn man couldn't put his sentences together correctly. Making a face, Hiroki texted back with an exaggerated roll of his eyes.
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Sending the message, Hiroki dropped his skateboard back onto the ground and kicked off again, heading back to Millenium Nights for at least a few hours of rest. Kami knows he needed it.

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Come away little light

Eri Van Ravencroft

Eri swayed back and forth, a bright smile on her lips. “Awwww, you’re so sweet,” she cooed, nodding. “Yes, I would love to drive with you to work. More time to spend with my sweet Wolfy~,” She spoke, slipping a small notebook from the bedside table and her phone into her purse , and exited their room, giving one last longing look to the bed they had to leave behind until later.

Eri practically floated down the steps, looking back up to Wolfgang as she made it to the bottom of the steps, following him out of the building and into one of his work vehicles, sliding into the front seat.

As the ride went on, her hand resting gently on his knee, Eri’s eyes sharpened, going into work mode. Thoughts coursed through her mind- what girls were going out today, with what clients, who she would put on the floor of the clubs to work the crowd for information and money…

Upon pulling up to the club, Eri pouted sweetly to Wolfgang before leaning in for a kiss, relaxing into him one last time this night. “Wolfy,” She sighed sweetly, fluttering her eyelashes at him. “Come home safe to me tonight, okay?” She spoke, placing more kisses on her husband. Their lives were dangerously lived, and she always worried for him.

Amayne

We are coming for you

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Saints Vampire

Wolfgang gave Eri a small sweet chuckle as his wife cooed at him. "And more time to spend with you my lovely Eri" He smiled at her as he nuzzled her nose softly, smiling happily before the pair moved from each other. Wolfgang grabbed his phone from the bedside table and pocketed in the inner pockets of his jacket.

He let a sigh of foreboding, he'd really rather just stay in bed all day with his wife. But alas duty calls as he followed Eri down the stairs, shutting their door behind him before he did. he gave Eri a small smile when she looked up at him before switching places with her as he now lead her to the car chosen for today. He got into the driver's seat then waited for Eri to get comfortable before driving off.

As he drove to the club, he glanced down at his knee feeling a soft weight on it before he lightly gave her hand a soft squeeze. He could feel himself tensing up, since everyday could be his last and he hated no being with his Eri.

Tenseness grew causing his muscles to seize up. He was worried about whats to come since Susumu always had a habit of putting everyone in mindless danger. Wolfgang breathed softly before looking at Eri, kissing her as she leaned in. He held allow all the tenseness flow out and he relaxed with Eri's warmth. He glanced at her as she sweetly said his name. He smiled softly at her. "I will honey. You be careful too sweetheart. Love you" Wolfgang said, closing his eyes as he melted in her kisses. Feeling the residue of her lipstick on his skin.

"I better get going before the boss all angsty on me" He joked as he waited Eri to exit the car before grabbing his phone out of his pocket and reading over the text from earlier, trying to decipher the destination from the absolute garbage. "He's such a ******** a**"

kawaakari dreams's Datemate

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
                                        Akane leans backward against the firm body of her younger twin brother, as she brought the sweet liquid to her peach color lips. The young woman nuzzles her head under her brother's chin affectionately as she nurse the liquor. Akane was bored waiting for something to happen and decided to drag her brother's to the night club Aunt Eri run her escort service under. Feeling a deep vibration against her shoulder, Akane looked up to see her brother scowling and glaring dagger at a group of business men sending looks in their directions. Akane wasn't surprised by the arms wrapping around her waist and the feeling of Kohaku teeth grazing against her neck. The gesture would seem sexual to anyone else, but Akane knew it was just Kohaku's way of showing everyone she was his despite being siblings.

"Chill Kohaku. Aunty Eri will be here soon." Akane reached up to caress her brother face. Letting her nail graze against his cheek and scratched under his chin. His left leg twitches underneath her and if it wasn't for the black beanie hides his ears, Akane could guess his ears twitch as well.

"If he comes closer..." Kohaku warned darkly.
                                        "Yeah yeah. Just be subtle this time." Akane suggested as she snuggles close to Kohaku body heat. His scent was soothing as it was the scent she knew her whole life. Akane took another sip as she breathed in her surroundings. Her sense of smell was dull compared to Kohaku's, but she could pick up certain smells. For example, that Aunty Eri was on the property!

"Akane." Kohaku said her name in a whisper as he eyed the door. Akane could tell her brother was happy to see them 'Aunt', but they stay seated on the love-seat.
                                        "I know. I know! We can surprise her when she walked inside. She may be with Uncle Wolfy." Akane smiled behind her glass.

ooc: Sorry it lacking. I just wanted to get started. > . <
solardancer

Veggie Killer's Husband

Beloved Warlord

10,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
As Susumu waited on a couple in front of them to finish their purchases he checked his phone for the time and to see that he had multiple new messages. Reading each one he stepped forward as the couple left with their purchases, placing his snacks on the counter he smiled at the kid behind the counter.

" Susu-sama, good seeing you out. How's things been at Nights? " Susumu smiled in a friendly manner and dropped his phone to speak with the young cashier. He didn't keep it a secret who he was in his "day time" business. People knew him as the owner of the Millennium Nights lofts, few people knew he over saw the businesses of other establishments as well. Hiding in secret was no way to run things. The closer to harm his people where, the farther they were from danger. Which was his intentions for both his kind, his gang and for the people of Osaka in general. Funny how a few years ago, he'd have probably robbed the convenient store blind and possibly did away with the kid just to keep any witnesses from revealing his description. Now, he made friendly with all the locals he met.

" They're going well bud. Business is never slow, and I make the cash flow in like a flood. Everything treating you right here? " As Susumu chatted with the cashier he read and responded to each text. One of annoyance from Hiroki which he responded with multiple smiley faces to bug and get him to simmer down, and another from Amaya with the concern that she'd get in trouble.

Susumu wrote down the directions of the drop off point, a quieter area of the district that was used for loading and docking of Supply warehouses, used to deliver food and other resources used by the restaurants in the district. At 6 there would be no delivery trucks and the personal would have cleared off. Perfect place to make the switch.

" Hiroki, I want you to take a position over looking drop off point. If things ******** up, I need to make sure no one above us gets an advantage. Amaya, I'll have you take up the rear, if anything happens, you come from behind and open up a space for me and Hiroki to bail out. Wolf, I expect you to be ready with the car on the street level to get us out. Even if we have problems, we have me at the center taking the drop and taking the brunt, Hiroki above, Amaya at the flank, and Wolf to get us out. Just keep to your places and we'll make sure things turn out on our end. "

Susumu in his childish nature wrote it clear of his expectations, he had worked hard to acquire this information and it wasn't about to slip from his fingers. He payed the cashier for his food and began leaving the convenient store as he was continuing to check his phone. As he was placing his wallet back into his back pocket he was focused on the phone and the busy crowd outside the store to notice that his wallet slipped from his pocket and flopped onto the convenient store floor. None the wiser he walked off to get into position.

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Come away little light

Eri Van Ravencroft

Eri gave a wave to Wolfgang as she slid out of the car, turning quickly. “Wolfy, come in and say hello to our favorite twins before you go? They might give you some luck,” Eri asked, grinning. She knew that she was asking a lot, but also that Wolfy could hardly stand to resist her requests.

Once out of the vehicle with him, she clicked her heels together once and started up the steps, her confidence billowing off in waves. Everyone seemed to bow before her movements entering the building, her ears flicking slightly as the scents of many perfumed individuals and two individuals in particular filled her nose.

Eri removed her notebook from her bag, looking at it like she didn’t notice the two shifters across the bar, looking at the dates that were to happen this evening. Those two had a job to do as well, cooking for the club, but she tried to never be critical of other’s jobs- unless, that is to say, her own escorts did nothing right. Some times, training and punishment were in order to satisfy the standard she held the men and women to.

Walking arm in arm with Wolfy, they moved through the club with ease enough to ‘trip’ over the two. “Oh darlings, I did not see you there,” She said with a giggle, indicating she was joking.

Amayne

We are coming for you

kawaakari dreams's Datemate

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
                                        "Lookie, Uncle Wolfy came too!" Akane bounced excited on the dog-shifter lap. Kohaku picked up the scent of the couple and his tail thumped against the back of the chair as it wagged happily. Dual sliver eyes watched the door open and Kohaku had to tighten his grip on his sister to keep her from flying up to them.

As the okami woman jokingly 'tripping' over them, Akane gave a 'mock' gasp as she force her drink into Kohaku hands. The owl-shifter stood up smiling as she looked as she determined who will get hugged first? Deciding on Eri since she was cruel to play a joke on her.

"Aunty Eri!" Akane cheered as she wrapped her arms around the older woman's waist. Cooing happily as she nuzzle the woman's stomach through her dress. "How could you not see me? I can understand not seeing Kohaku, but I'm your favorite!" Akane laid her head down on the woman's bosom and took a deep sniff. It reminded her of her mother at home and stood on the tip of her toes to bump her head softly underneath the woman chin. Waiting for Eri delicate fingers to pet her head.

Kohaku placed the barely touch drink on the table as he got up at a slower pace. "She's drunk." Kohaku said casually as he shyly approached the man's he consider an uncle. Wrapping his arms around the man and Sniffing behind the man ears. The familiar scent of a vampire was uniquely combine with Eri's. While the dog-shifter looked distant, his wagging tail reveals he was happy to see the both of them.

"Am not!" Akane pouted as she eventually let go of the respected woman's. Walking to her twin she pulled on the back of his shirt, "Switch!" she demanded as she wanted to hug him next. "Uncle! Are you staying?" Akane asked as she hugged the man's around his waist. Akane started to chirped happily as she cuddles the older man stomach. Next to Kohaku and her wayward cousin, Wolfgang was in the top 5 males she trusted enough that she often fall asleep next to him.

Kohaku release Wolfgang to hugged Eri from the side. He nuzzles the woman's face as his ears twitch under the beanie. He was more subconscious about his ears and tend to hide them. He was quiet as he found himself rubbing his face into the Okami hair. Breathing deeply as his tail wagged happily. "You are okay?" Kohaku asked as he laid his head on her shoulder.

ooc:
solardancer

Amayne

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Saints Vampire

Wolfgang looked at the new text that Susumu had sent which was thankfully clear as rain because he was starting to get a headache by reading that god awful text. He was to be the escape car as he always was. He looked up at Eri as waved before pocketing his phone as he got ready to drive once Eri was in the building. "Hm?.. Okay, I'm sure a few minutes wouldn't hurt" Wolfgang said as he check the time. Sparing some minutes for the twins wouldn't hurt.

Wolfgang shut off the engine and got out before locking it in. He did a slightly jog to catch up to Eri and loop her arm with his as they gracefully walked up to the club. Like two celebrities walking the red carpet after all, Eri was the queen of his world and he was her king. Walking through the club was met with the same grace. It wasn't hard to not notice the twins especially with Akane so eager to hop off her seat and pounce them. He looked to Eri as she purposefully tried to make out that she hadn't noticed them.

Wolfgang let out a small chuckle as Eri mimicked tripping up on them. A smile stayed on his face, it dropped into a look of surprise as he felt arms wrapping around him form behind. He turned his head as he felt breathe on the back of his neck. "Hello Kohaku" Wolfgang said with a smile as he reached back to give the shifter and patted his head.

The look of shock came on Wolfgang's face as Akane decide to that she wanted a hug. It was like pass the parcel. "Oh.. I wish I could sweetie but Susumu has got me on a errand today" Wolfgang said with a smile and a slight chuckle to his voice. He ran his fingers through her silver hair in a stroking motion. The twins were like children, he and Eri had yet to have.

It was then Wolfgang glanced at his watch as he stroked his fingers through Akane's hair. "Which I have to go now" Wolfgang said pulling himself from Akane's arms before giving his wife a kiss on the cheek. "See ya later sweetie, I'll be back soon" Wolfgang said softly before going from a brisk walk to a jog out of the club and to his car.

Once he was in the car, Wolfgang immediately drove off only hit to immediately hit traffic only a accident just little ways up the road. His most hated thing in the world, he lightly threw back his head in frustration. [******** my life.." Apparently a few minutes can hurt as he'll more than likely end up being late to the pick up. He looked around his surroundings for a possible short cut before his eyes landed on a alley to the left on him. He wasn't where it would take him but it'll be better than being stuck on this road as he put the car into reverse a tad before slamming into drive and sharply turned to the left, dashing between oncoming traffic in the opposite lane and down a rather cramped alley littered with garbage bags and boxes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff