Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Visitors? (^O^) WELCOME!!~*

+ 1 (applicant/current host) 0.25 25.0% [ 15 ]
-does a U-turn- (Q A Q?!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Hi (^O^)// I'm here to watch 0.2 20.0% [ 12 ]
I'm a shomin, Tamaki-sama. May I vote for some gold? 0.016666666666667 1.7% [ 1 ]
You're as flamboyant and grandoise as ever. (compliment or insult?) 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 4 ]
SOOOO MANYYY OPTIONS~~ 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 5 ]
^result from too much energy LET'S GET STARTED! 0.05 5.0% [ 3 ]
-later, Nekozawa-senpai appears in the middle of our conversations- 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 4 ]
Hmm~ So you're not from Ouran Academy? Would you like to stay and watch? 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 4 ]
Tamaki. Are you done with the poll? 0.2 20.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Devoted Friend

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Haruhi_Fujioka_08
Tamaki -King- Suoh
I begin to frown, blinking. "Huh?" The truth is fine but couldn't she be a little nicer? She's been in the library for too long; I miss her. The books must have cemented her attitude to a worst degree than it already was, oh no!! "HAH?" I see her inch away. "What's with that reaction? Don't do that! It's not proper socializing skills!;;" I'm horrified by her distance. "You don't have to go that far either!!;;;"
I sigh, looking back over to him. "Senpai... Don't make such a racket in front of the guests... They might get the wrong impression." I say, motioning to the guests who are witnessing Tamaki-senpai's reactions with their eyes wide with a mixture of slight shock and confusion.
It is my turn to give her a dry look, albeit for one second. I remind her of my point of view as I slightly smile. "I'm not doing anything wrong, Haruhi," According to her words, there is a "wrong impression" possible, but if one uses my simple logic, there shouldn't be a misunderstanding. "And this," I explain, holding out my palm, "is normal interaction between people." I send a sheepish smile to my princesses, giving them a wave so they don't worry about me. I face Haruhi again. "I'd react shocked towards anyone."

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Tamaki -King- Suoh
Haruhi_Fujioka_08
Tamaki -King- Suoh
I begin to frown, blinking. "Huh?" The truth is fine but couldn't she be a little nicer? She's been in the library for too long; I miss her. The books must have cemented her attitude to a worst degree than it already was, oh no!! "HAH?" I see her inch away. "What's with that reaction? Don't do that! It's not proper socializing skills!;;" I'm horrified by her distance. "You don't have to go that far either!!;;;"
I sigh, looking back over to him. "Senpai... Don't make such a racket in front of the guests... They might get the wrong impression." I say, motioning to the guests who are witnessing Tamaki-senpai's reactions with their eyes wide with a mixture of slight shock and confusion.
It is my turn to give her a dry look, albeit for one second. I remind her of my point of view as I slightly smile. "I'm not doing anything wrong, Haruhi," According to her words, there is a "wrong impression" possible, but if one uses my simple logic, there shouldn't be a misunderstanding. "And this," I explain, holding out my palm, "is normal interaction between people." I send a sheepish smile to my princesses, giving them a wave so they don't worry about me. I face Haruhi again. "I'd react shocked towards anyone."

I look at the ladies who are seemingly okay with Tamaki-senpai's reaction now. I then rethink the situation based on his words and I try to understand it from his point of view. As I do, I slowly forget why I felt his actions were wrong. That's right, there was nothing wrong... So why did I feel so strange when he got closer? Surely there was something wrong with that somewhere... but the more I think about it, the more I begin to think maybe he's right.

No... absolutely not. I felt like something was wrong... so there must have been something wrong... He wasn't getting off that easily...!

I return my attention back to the ladies, giving them a small apologetic smile. I decide to wait until later to continue to dwell on it. After all, tending to the guests was more important right now.... And if they forgave Tamaki-senpai, I suppose I could too.

Devoted Friend

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Haruhi_Fujioka_08
Tamaki -King- Suoh
Haruhi_Fujioka_08
Tamaki -King- Suoh
I look at the ladies who are seemingly okay with Tamaki-senpai's reaction now. I then rethink the situation based on his words and I try to understand it from his point of view. As I do, I slowly forget why I felt his actions were wrong. That's right, there was nothing wrong... So why did I feel so strange when he got closer? Surely there was something wrong with that somewhere... but the more I think about it, the more I begin to think maybe he's right.

No... absolutely not. I felt like something was wrong... so there must have been something wrong... He wasn't getting off that easily...!

I return my attention back to the ladies, giving them a small apologetic smile. I decide to wait until later to continue to dwell on it. After all, tending to the guests was more important right now.... And if they forgave Tamaki-senpai, I suppose I could too.
'Hmm.' She's spacing off again. 'Is she eating all right?' Some foods cause distraction/drowsiness and she could be lacking something she wants or requires. Considerately giving her the time she needs to wander, I gently stand up and step away. I slip my hands into my pockets and stroll toward the girls, patient for around ten to fifteen minutes.

I'm a little narcissistic, but I'm still down-to-earth. The female students look at me, without my unnecessary asking, like I deserve, not put on a pedestal but respected, admired, and loved. It may be infatuation sometimes, for some, and I haven't expressed my gratitude, but I do thank them, mentally if not indirectly. True, the attention is ego-boosting -- what man doesn't love a woman's platonic interest in him? -- but one's interest is important. It's the beginning of any relationship! It helps. It encourages. I want to socialize and make friends, but my words, my opinions, and my ideas don't always get shared then considered. Of course a simple question unleashes (a lot of) passion. It's only reasonable.

Being a gentleman, I accompany them out to the corridor, happily making small talk, "Yes, it was really interesting...," my volume decreasing. I only abode time with Haruhi earlier, which allowed our reactions to be seen (I don't mind because even when people watch, they don't care either; they forget 10 years later), because it was almost closing time but, actually, that was luck that Haruhi "decided to leave" at a convenient time. Standing under the doorway, I beam, making sure everyone will return home safely and, if they wish, to visit us again tomorrow. I raise my hand in a second wave, glad they had fun and their concerns are washed away.

Hikaru and Kaoru had left earlier since, today, they had no guests staying until the very end while the senpais are unfortunately leaving now for some practice, which I easily allow. Locking the door behind me so no strangers intrude when the hosts and the club room are not in a decent and prepared state, effectively ceasing business, I reenter the music room. Naturally, for an update, my eyes rest on the last person I spoke to, not that I'm ignoring my preoccupied friend, typing at his table. 'She's still thinking, huh?' My footsteps sound against the tiled floor. Once at the nearby low table, I gather the utensils and tea sets, placing them on a carrying tray. "Haruhi." Still looking down, I say nothing more as a hint to our regular procedure. I'm polite and tolerant but still a leader.

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
Tamaki -King- Suoh
Haruhi_Fujioka_08
Tamaki -King- Suoh
Haruhi_Fujioka_08
Tamaki -King- Suoh

'Hmm.' She's spacing off again. 'Is she eating all right?' Some foods cause distraction/drowsiness and she could be lacking something she wants or requires. Considerately giving her the time she needs to wander, I gently stand up and step away. I slip my hands into my pockets and stroll toward the girls, patient for around ten to fifteen minutes.

I'm a little narcissistic, but I'm still down-to-earth. The female students look at me, without my unnecessary asking, like I deserve, not put on a pedestal but respected, admired, and loved. It may be infatuation sometimes, for some, and I haven't expressed my gratitude, but I do thank them, mentally if not indirectly. True, the attention is ego-boosting -- what man doesn't love a woman's platonic interest in him? -- but one's interest is important. It's the beginning of any relationship! It helps. It encourages. I want to socialize and make friends, but my words, my opinions, and my ideas don't always get shared then considered. Of course a simple question unleashes (a lot of) passion. It's only reasonable.

Being a gentleman, I accompany them out to the corridor, happily making small talk, "Yes, it was really interesting...," my volume decreasing. I only abode time with Haruhi earlier, which allowed our reactions to be seen (I don't mind because even when people watch, they don't care either; they forget 10 years later), because it was almost closing time but, actually, that was luck that Haruhi "decided to leave" at a convenient time. Standing under the doorway, I beam, making sure everyone will return home safely and, if they wish, to visit us again tomorrow. I raise my hand in a second wave, glad they had fun and their concerns are washed away.

Hikaru and Kaoru had left earlier since, today, they had no guests staying until the very end while the senpais are unfortunately leaving now for some practice, which I easily allow. Locking the door behind me so no strangers intrude when the hosts and the club room are not in a decent and prepared state, effectively ceasing business, I reenter the music room. Naturally, for an update, my eyes rest on the last person I spoke to, not that I'm ignoring my preoccupied friend, typing at his table. 'She's still thinking, huh?' My footsteps sound against the tiled floor. Once at the nearby low table, I gather the utensils and tea sets, placing them on a carrying tray. "Haruhi." Still looking down, I say nothing more as a hint to our regular procedure. I'm polite and tolerant but still a leader.

Although I am lost in my thoughts, I did notice Tamaki-senpai get up and leave and can't help the slight frown that creased the corners my lips. It didn't last long, however, as I return my attention to my guests with my natural smile. As time went on and the ladies began to shuffle out of my section. I stand and wish them all a good night and let them know that yes, they are free to designate me again in the future. Once everyone was gone, I continue to stand, now picking up where I left off in my thoughts.

... Wait, what was I upset about again? I don't have time to really recall before my ears perk at the sound of my name. Without hesitation, I walked over to Tamaki-senpai. "Yes, senpai?" I ask, stopping a short distance away from him as I wait to hear what he wanted from me.

Ah! Maybe he's going to actually tell me the plans for the next club event? That must be it, right?

Devoted Friend

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I hand her an empty tray and supplies, nicely singing, "Help us clean up~" Haruhi is an expert at this from being a commoner and without a dishwasher. But that's not an (mental) insult nor why I asked for her participation. We do this every day after club activities! We're in a school without our servants and we can do at least this much.

I grab the other tray, starting to organize, careful of the imported tableware. "Then, ah, what do we have to do?" I mumble, shortly looking up. "But let's get this done first!"

(@Haruhi: -clasps hands over mouth, shocked-...SORRY! -waves his hand- That wasn't an insult! It is a compliment, a compliment! The "expert" sentence was originally excluded. It coincidentally sounds like episode 10 but you're wrong! It just came out! ;; Then it sounded potentially insulting... ''ll;;; If you remember I always have good intent, it should read like this: at first, it was a verbal request. Then I thought of that statement. I felt glad you could do something you're skilled at and, now, you can use the opportunity to impress us all again. "You are an expert" = good thing. Commoner = good thing. "Without dishwasher" = compliment. "Expert + clean up" = chance. By "help us clean up," I always meant your usual amount of work, of course, and I'm not leaving it all to you (which isn't fair or gentlemanly) either |8o ...Am I making any sense?)

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
Tamaki -King- Suoh

Shadow King Kyouya

I take the tray and start using its contents to clean. At first, when I started doing this sort of thing, I couldn't help but feel offended that these damn rich people thought my only use was cleaning. But over time I came to realize that we all played our part in the club... even outside hosting hours. Not to mention that the more I got to know the other members... and of course their obnoxious leader... I came to realize that this wasn't an insult. After rationally coming to this conclusion, cleaning the room every night no longer seemed like a punishment and no longer seemed like the others were looking down on me due to financial status.

Of course, I can't help but wonder.... what did the room look like before I started cleaning it for them every night?

Sure, I had seen the others clean before... but as I recall, they weren't really too good at it. Maybe it was for the best that I do the cleaning... at least then it will get done correctly.

After all, if something needs to be done, what better way than to do it yourself?

((@Tamaki-senpai: ..... I wasn't insulted before.... but maybe I should be. stare The more you try to defend yourself, the guiltier you sound...))

Devoted Friend

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Haruhi_Fujioka_08
[わりー わりー、Haruhi, I was distracted when I wrote that so I aimlessly kept going ;; ]

(Ah ha ha, don't be like that~ ;

User Image)

Her silence can't be innocent. Being highly empathetic and knowing my daughter well, I couldn't help but sense her upcoming rudeness. There is at least one offensive(-sounding) sentence in her mind. Observations aren't insults even when they sound blunt/rude. We all (still) react to how it sounds, and not the empty meaning, because we understand each other. She's probably reminded of our temporary "inabilities," ~not that I am lacking~, demonstrated at Karuizawa. I mentally grinned, feeling caught and nervous, subconsciously behaving like a troubled child. "There isn't a lot to clean up..." I half-observe and half-admit, in our defenses, as I wiped the table top with my white cloth. 'I'm happy the Third Demon is not here.'

(Let's take the tableware to the first kitchen. The carts are in the storage room. We'll be gathering everyone's. If you need an idea in your head, there are usually at least four tea cups/saucers/utensils and three snack plates/utensils per host group, the twins' and senpais' counting as two and excluding Kyoya's, so 18 x 4 = 72 items, which isn't a lot as we should be done before 6pm. I could break the number down to explain if it seems overwhelming to you? |8o)

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
Tamaki -King- Suoh

(Not overwhelming. I'm actually rather good at math... I know we got the 18 because there are 4 cups, 4 saucers, 4 utensils. That makes 12. Then the 3 snack plates and 3 accompanying utensils for those makes the total of 18. The 4 we are multiplying would be the twins and the senpai's. So we are only cleaning up their tables? Because if we take our tables in to account as well, we would have 18 x 6 =108 items. Of course, ours are mostly taken care of anyway... since we are here and they aren't...)

After picking up the items in the twins section and placing them on the tray, I proceed with washing down the table. Looks like one of them spilled their drink again because a section of the table was a bit browner than the rest and was a bit sticky. Nothing a little elbow grease didn't fix, however, and after a bit of scrubbing, that table was sparkling once more.

I straighten my back and take a deep breath, admiring the cleaning job I did for a short moment before picking up the tray and moving to the next job. Once I had picked up the dishes in Mori-senpai and Hani-senpai's sections and wiped the cake crumbs off the table and couch, I moved all of the dishes in to the first kitchen and placed them in the sink. Moving my hair out of my eyes a bit, I rolled up my sleeves and started the water, washing the dishes and hand drying them before walking them over to the glass cabinet with the other dishes and tableware on display and placed them back in their appropriate places.

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Devoted Friend

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Haruhi_Fujioka_08
>.>
-blinks twice-...Yes? ;

(Sorry for making you wait this long.)

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
Tamaki -King- Suoh
Haruhi_Fujioka_08
>.>
-blinks twice-...Yes? ;

(Sorry for making you wait this long.)

Just lookin' around...

(It's fine. lol)

Devoted Friend

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Haruhi_Fujioka_08

(...Hahaha, of course. You're the scholar. I wanted to be considerate to our readers but I didn't want to fill my post with boring unnecessary numbers, either, that they would skip past. No, no, they each count as one because the princesses talk to both of them in the same place. The girls don't converse with us at seven areas |8o ; But yes, it can reach 100. -smiles- I just didn't want the number to seem daunting or confusing and the roleplay to seem rushed.

The amount and time might not match in people's minds because they haven't directly experienced this. I wanted to make it easier when they read, Haruhi, but stay realistic so it was lucky the number was smaller but not by too much. That reminds me! You know we're free to estimate today's guest record count. We can say our online club had __ visitors in roleplay. We sometimes can't receive online/oversea guests due to us all being busy with our studies and the actual club.

Haruhi, I think you're misunderstanding me on my clean-up plan ;;;; This is so complicated I almost want to skip to the scene after this, haha)
walks in shyly a new student. Hi everyone ... my names.... Elizabeth.

Timid Seeker

Tamaki -King- Suou
Happy Valentine's Day, Tono.

Devoted Friend

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
dream angel 176
walks in shyly a new student. Hi everyone ... my names.... Elizabeth.

-approaches the young woman with a soft smile- Hello, Princess Elizabeth. Welcome to the Ouran Host Club -kindly offers her a white rose-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff