Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Visitors? (^O^) WELCOME!!~*

+ 1 (applicant/current host) 0.25 25.0% [ 15 ]
-does a U-turn- (Q A Q?!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Hi (^O^)// I'm here to watch 0.2 20.0% [ 12 ]
I'm a shomin, Tamaki-sama. May I vote for some gold? 0.016666666666667 1.7% [ 1 ]
You're as flamboyant and grandoise as ever. (compliment or insult?) 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 4 ]
SOOOO MANYYY OPTIONS~~ 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 5 ]
^result from too much energy LET'S GET STARTED! 0.05 5.0% [ 3 ]
-later, Nekozawa-senpai appears in the middle of our conversations- 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 4 ]
Hmm~ So you're not from Ouran Academy? Would you like to stay and watch? 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 4 ]
Tamaki. Are you done with the poll? 0.2 20.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Devoted Friend

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
@Haruhi:

User Image

Welcome back!

User Image User Image User Image

You're very late, you know.

User Image User Image

Hmm. Did you doze off at the library yesterday, Haruhi?

User Image User Image

I might have to add more to your debt for punishment.

User Image

Ha ha, I'm kidding. We are all busy studying for our finals too.

User Image

@applicants:

Please help yourself to some tea and cake.

User Image

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Good luck with recruitment, Tamaki ^U^

Here is a bump for good luck! (Sorry if you don't want bumps >U> Didn't see that any where.)

Devoted Friend

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kisshusgirl
Good luck with recruitment, Tamaki ^U^

Here is a bump for good luck! (Sorry if you don't want bumps >U> Didn't see that any where.)

Oh Thank you very much, Princess Nicole!
-holds up her hands with his- I'll always treasure it.

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tamaki -King- Suoh
Oh Thank you very much, Princess Nicole!
-holds up her hands with his- I'll always treasure it.

^U^ How are you today?

Devoted Friend

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kisshusgirl
^U^ How are you today?

Splendid~*~* It is almost summer break!
How are you feeling? Are you enjoying the sun?

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tamaki -King- Suoh
Splendid~*~* It is almost summer break!
How are you feeling? Are you enjoying the sun?

Yes I am :3 The heat, not so much >__> I'm the type that doesn't do well in the heat.

Devoted Friend

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kisshusgirl
Yes I am :3 The heat, not so much >__> I'm the type that doesn't do well in the heat.

-begins fanning her- Do you own fans? You could take a trip! Or visit a ice sculpture festival or an amusement park that houses an ice sculpture exhibit |8o

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tamaki -King- Suoh
-begins fanning her- Do you own fans? You could take a trip! Or visit a ice sculpture festival or an amusement park that houses an ice sculpture exhibit |8o

Well, we own an air conditioner ^U^

Haha, I don't think there is any place here that has any ice sculpture exhibits :3 Maybe during the winter >__> Where I live, the winters are very cold, so it wouldn't surprise me. But, when the fair comes, we do have wood carving exhibits 3nodding They are pretty cool.

Devoted Friend

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kisshusgirl
Well, we own an air conditioner ^U^

Haha, I don't think there is any place here that has any ice sculpture exhibits :3 Maybe during the winter >__> Where I live, the winters are very cold, so it wouldn't surprise me. But, when the fair comes, we do have wood carving exhibits 3nodding They are pretty cool.

Oh, right, air conditioners. -was thinking about commoners' electrical fans and paper fans-

I see. I hope you bundle up in a cute cocoon of blankets. If not, I'll have snuggle with you~ wink Whoa! I've never heard of this. They can carve anything?! -cups his chin- I would like a portrait, maybe... Or a heart. If I buy Haruhi a fireplace, my son can be warmed by my love heart

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tamaki -King- Suoh
Oh, right, air conditioners. -was thinking about commoners' electrical fans and paper fans-

I see. I hope you bundle up in a cute cocoon of blankets. If not, I'll have snuggle with you~ wink Whoa! I've never heard of this. They can carve anything?! -cups his chin- I would like a portrait, maybe... Or a heart. If I buy Haruhi a fireplace, my son can be warmed by my love heart

Well, we do have electric fans, too ^U^ I have one in my room, since we don't have central air conditioning, just window units.

Yes, I do actually >////> I have a mink blanket my grandma got me from Korea that I usually snuggle up in (unfortunately, it's tearing due to being used so much sweatdrop )

Hahaha, they might be able to do that >U>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Is there anything special that you do during the summer?

Devoted Friend

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kisshusgirl
Well, we do have electric fans, too ^U^ I have one in my room, since we don't have central air conditioning, just window units.

Yes, I do actually >////> I have a mink blanket my grandma got me from Korea that I usually snuggle up in (unfortunately, it's tearing due to being used so much sweatdrop )

Hahaha, they might be able to do that >U>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Is there anything special that you do during the summer?

-grins- As long as you are kept cool, that is all that matters.

That is really sweet of her. Please thank your grandmother for me, Nicole. (Is it able to be sewn back together?)

WHOA!
User Image

-cups his chin- Hmm. -leans closer, smiling- Spending time with you is certainly more special than doing anything else in the world.

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tamaki -King- Suoh
-grins- As long as you are kept cool, that is all that matters.

That is really sweet of her. Please thank your grandmother for me, Nicole. (Is it able to be sewn back together?)

WHOA!
User Image

-cups his chin- Hmm. -leans closer, smiling- Spending time with you is certainly more special than doing anything else in the world.

Thank you 3nodding And yes, my grandma might be able to sew it back up, though I always forget to ask.

redface Oh, you are really too sweet to me, Tamaki.

Devoted Friend

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kisshusgirl
Thank you 3nodding And yes, my grandma might be able to sew it back up, though I always forget to ask.

redface Oh, you are really too sweet to me, Tamaki.
You are always welcome! That's great!! I can remember for you. You should ask quickly then before you forget.

-softly chuckles- Thank you. -simply smiles- You deserve it.

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tamaki -King- Suoh
You are always welcome! That's great!! I can remember for you. You should ask quickly then before you forget.

-softly chuckles- Thank you. -simply smiles- You deserve it.

Yes, and before it gets to be cold again sweatdrop

^U^ So, have you done anything fun today?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff