Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PROFESSOR BIRCH

Professor Birch looked at the group as they walked up to the table, the next set of Pokeballs ready for them to take. “Welcome trainers, I would like to introduce you to each other. Tomoki Yamada, Co-Ordinator; Lucian Blackthorn, Trainer; and Pyrrus Reign, Breeder. I hope you three will get along with each other in your future endeavors. Now let's get to business. Here are your three Pokemon.” He held out three Pokeballs. Like Team One and Two, the velvet pad had their names in front of them. “Tomoki, you have been given a Machop. Machop is an extremely powerful Pokemon and will surely be a great friend to help in everything you wish to do. Lucian, you have been given Gibble, a Pokemon that will eventually evolve into a Garchomp; a Pokemon used by the powerful Cynthia of Sinnoh. Last but certainly not least, Pyrrus, you have been given Horsea. These Pokemon can become quite exceptional if you raise them right, and it is sure to be a good friend for you in the future. Make sure you all treat your Pokemon with care. I can not wait to hear of the glories you achieve. Now if you will step to the left the gentleman beside me will give you your pokedex, pokeballs and potions.” He said happily and pointed over to the scientist to his left. Finally, the last group's Pokemon was given out. Professor Birch joined his assistants and as the last group was leaving, he bowed to all three of them with a smile on his face, happy that new Trainers were given their Pokemon and started on their journey. He could only wonder what legends they would achieve, hoping they all worked on their Pokedex as well.

Tomoki Yamada

[img]http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon/066.png[/img]

Type: Fighting
                                                    Nickname: None
                                                    Species: Machop
                                                    Level: 5
                                                    Nature: Confident
                                                    Ability: No Guard
                                                    Moves:
                                                    - Low Kick
                                                    - Leer
                                                    -
                                                    -

Lucian Blackthorn

[img]http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon/443.png[/img]

Type: Dragon/Ground
                                                    Species: Gibble
                                                    Nature: Aggressive
                                                    Ability: Sand Veil
                                                    Moves:
                                                    - Tackle
                                                    - Sand attack
                                                    -
                                                    -

Pyrrus Reign

[img]http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon/116.png[/img]

Type: Water
                                                    Species: Horsea
                                                    Nature: Gentle
                                                    Ability: Damp
                                                    Moves:
                                                    - Water Gun
                                                    - Smoke screen
                                                    -
                                                    -

Hywel Pendragon

Aoikhi

Xion Seito

Bridget_Bish0p's Sweetheart

Timid Faun

User Image

User Image
                                                          You can own the Earth and still
                                                          tab tab tab All you'll own is Earth until
                                                          tab tab tab tab tab tab You can paint with all the colors of the wind

tab tab Aries smiled at Professor Birch when he told her that she got an Eevee, she was very, very, very happy at this point. Her Father would be proud. He was a great Eevee trainer. She held the pokeball in her hand with pride. She stepped to the side and turned to Orion when he said that he had to stop home first she simply nodded. She looked to Tai as she waved and stepped outside. That left Aries standing by herself. She scrunched her nose a bit. She turned around when she heard one name in particular, Lucian. He had been her friend since she was a small child. She looked for him, and when she couldn’t find him near the front her eyes darted around the room. She didn’t see him anywhere, they waited for a few more minutes then in came the red headed male. She couldn’t miss that hair or those eyes anywhere!

tab tab She stepped outside and figured she would wait for him outside. It would be easier for him to notice her from there. While she waited she held the pokeball out and looked at it. “well, shall we get better introduced.” She threw the pokeball into the air, and out popped the Eevee. It was fluffier than the ones her Father had, but that was probably from all the grooming he gave them. She looked down at the rather cute pokemon and pulled a ribbon out of her pocket. It was gold with a really thin green edge on both sides. She bent down and wrapped it around the pokemon’s neck and tied a cute little full bow. “Hello Eevee, my name is Aries, and were going to be champion’s one day” Aries said happily to it. “Ee! Eevee!” The Eevee chirped at her.

tab tab She looked at her pokedex and pointed it at Eevee. ‘Eevee, the Evolution Pokémon. Depending on circumstances, Eevee can evolve into many forms.’ it said to her. “Well that’s awesome. Hmm, I wonder which evolution I will get first!” She smiled. “Alright were just waiting to see one of my dearest friends then we will go meet our other friends how does that sound?” She asked the small pokemon.

User Image

Noble Healer

User ImagexxxxxUser Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kenchi introduced himself, and suggested that they have everyone--pokemon included--meet each other at the same time. Luc nodded; if they were to travel together, then having everyone feel comfortable with everyone was a good idea. As Kenchi sent out his elekid, Luc sent out the oddish he'd been given.

Luc bent down to be more at the small pokemon's height. Most of an oddish's size came from its leaves, so even though she looked relatively close to two feet tall, she was really still rather close to the ground. The oddish looked up at Luc curiously, tilting her head (which is to say, her whole body) to the side. Luc gently placed his hand atop her head, careful not to jostle her leaves too much. "My name's Luc," he told her gently. "I'm going to be taking care of you from now on." The oddish blinked a few times before chirping happily.

She was rather cute, he had to admit. "You're going to need a name," Luc stated. It would have to be something suitably cute, but nothing too painfully cutesey. "What do you think of Leonie?" Once again, the oddish blinked, but chirped after a few moments. She sounded happy, at least.

"Well, Leonie," he said, looking towards Kenchi. "That young man right there is Kenchi. He and his elekid will be traveling with us. There's a young woman named Ari who will be joining us, as well." Leonie bowed her leaves in a sort of nod, and turned her whole body to look at Kenchi, wriggling out from under Luc's hand. Then, she waddled over to Kenchi and his elekid, and released yet another happy sounding chirp--a friendly greeting, if Luc were to take a guess.
                                              User Image

Timid Faun

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoUser Image

xoxoxoxoUser Image
                                                                      tab tab tab The boys woke with the news that a new group of trainers was being sent off on their adventures today. Little did the trainers know, they were being filmed and the broadcast went to all the gym leaders. So that they would be able to recognize them when they came to their gym, should they be trainers. Leo didn’t care much for what was on the television, to him it was a little bit of an unfair advantage, however to his brother Theo it was like the best show on television. Leo looked at his brother. “So? What do you think?” He asked. “They have great teams, with great pokemon, however I am not worried. My pokemon and I can squish them like bugs without lifting a finger” Theo said rather confidently. Leo rolled his eyes at his brother and went back to the magazine he had been reading.

tab tab tab Theo looked over at his brother. “Really dude?! How can you be reading a magazine while this is on?!” He exclaimed and grabbed the magazine. Leo hissed at his brother. “Excuse me dude, some of us like to battle fair. Not all of us can be a** holes like you.” Leo said to his brother standing up. “If you’ll excuse me I am going to go train my pokemon so when the other trainers get here it will be a good battle and I will be prepared." Theo just waved his brother off and waited until his brother left the room to turn the lights off and type something into his computer, the television screen changed the channel and he started speaking in hushed tones after lighting a cigarette.

tab tab tab Leo of course just thought that he was talking to himself. After all his brother was a narcissistic jerk. So he assumed it just made him feel better about himself to talk to himself. Leo left the large mansion that he and his brother owned after making sure that he had all of his pokemon. More specifically Vileplume. “Come on out my darling” Leo said to the pokeball that held Vileplume. Out came the rather large flower pokemon “good morning Vileplume” Leo said to it. “Plume, Plume!” The pokemon chirped at him. The two of them walked towards the gym which he unlocked the doors and went inside. He travelled through a secret entrance that he and his brother had put in . He made his way to his end of the gym. When he did it looked like he had walked into a tropical paradise of plants. 

User Image

Kenchi Tomoto-Pokemon Trainer team 2. Poke Info

Pokemon Team-

Looking down at the small Grass Pokemon Kenchi gave a quick pat the head..or body. "Pleasure to meet with you Leonie I am sure you are going to make a grand show on the Contest stages."he said smiling. Pulling out his Pokedex Kenchi looked down at Elekid a soft smile on his face. "Elekid stores electricity in its body. If it touches metal and accidentally discharges all its built-up electricity, this Pokémon begins swinging its arms in circles to recharge itself.". As the Pokedex began to speak Elekid started flexing it's muscles and putting on a tough face. "Glad to see you even have a little fighting spirit in you too. We are gonna need that in spades if we want to be the Champion one day." Kenchi said chuckling. "Ele, kid, Ele." the yellow pokemon said proudly.

Looking over at Luc he gave a soft smile before sitting down. " While we wait for our Breeding friend why don't we plot out a small leg of this journey." Kenchi said. Elekid sat down besides his trainer and gave a slight sigh. "Hey cheer up pal before you know it we will be wandering around." Kenchi's face turned to slight shock. "Crap I forgot to grab my back with all my stuff in it." he yelled smacking himself in the face. "Sorry Luc I will be right back man. Shouldn't be no more then 4 mins I swear." Kenchi said bowing. He quickly returned Elekid to his Pokeball and darted toward the door. If Ari shows up before I am done just meet me outside the lab alright." he called shutting the door
User Image
                                                              ۰ ɾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ȡ ۰ ۰ ɾ
                                                              xxxxxxx
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxx{•------» INFORMATION«------•}xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┒
                                                              Status「 Excited 」
                                                              Location「 Professor Birch's Lab」
                                                              Items 「 Item Bag 」
                                                              Company 「 Everyone in the lab」

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                              xxxxxxx
                                                              Pyrrus Reign

Pyrrus looked on as the pokeballs were presented to his team. He noticed the one marked with his name. The young blonde was already pouring with excitement he couldn't wait to find out what was in it. The first pokemon brought to their attention was a Machop for the coordinator and only female of their team. Pyrrus noted that he had seen Machop and it's evolutions used in a lot of manual labor involved like task, like construction and moving. It seemed like a strange pokemon for a coordinator. Maybe if it was a flexing contest. He wasn't sure what was required of a coordinator's pokemon. The next for the trainer of their group, A Gible. Pyrrus' sky blue eyes widened with awe. A dragon pokemon! Pyrrus loved the mythical types like dragon and fairy. They were always the most interesting type to him. He'd loved reading about them. How envious he was at that moment he saw it handed to his teammate. But Pyrrus would get to travel with them, so he was just as excited his teammate had it.

One pokemon left one person left on their team. Pyrrus looked in awe at the pokemon that would be his. The professor turned to him and smiled "You've been given a Horsea". The words rung in his heads a little bit as the professor explained a bit about the pokemon. But Pyrrus knew a lot about the pokemon because he always had an interest in the sea horse pokemon. He knew the little seahorse pokemon would eventually evolve into a part dragon pokemon Kingdra. One could even say it was what he had made in his head to be his favorite pokemon. What were the chances, it was like wining the lotto at least to him. He eagerly took the pokeball from it's place and smiled. Pyrrus then proceeded to obtain his pokedex, potions, and pokeballs from the assistant. The young blonde thanked the professor and hurried out of the lab.

How excited he was, was impossible to gauge. He took one more look at the pokeball before quickly pointing it and releasing the pokemon inside. Just like the professor said a Horsea emerged. Once again the new official breeder's eyes widen in awe as his mouth slowly opened. He could hardly believe it, his first own pokemon. What a big step this felt to him. Maybe to other's it wasn't as emotional just reassurance in their start but to him, it meant a lot. The boy smiled and his eyes watered a bit as he hugged the pokemon. "It's so wonderful to meet you Horsea, I really hope we have a great time together" The pokemon responded happily excited to be in the possession of it's new trainer. Pyrrus quickly remembered his teammates and perked up. "Oh but our new friends Horsea, we have to still technically meet them" He had momentarily forgot but he had other friends besides his new pokemon that would accompany him on this journey. The young blonde turned around and waited for his teammates to emerge from the lab with a smirk on his face.

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┒

Poke Info

Precious Darling

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      TOMOKI YAMADA⇡♕
                                                      ( 欲望 )━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhen she was just a girl she expected the world.
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBUT IT FLEW AWAY FROM HER REACH, AND BULLETS CATCHED IN HER TEETH.
                                                                UNSURE ] [ PROF. BIRCH'S LAB ] [ PROF. BIRCH & CO. ] [ PKMN
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxs o xs h e xr a n xa w ayx i n xh e r x s l e e p xa n d xd r e a m e d xc l o s e r xo f xp a r a d i s e
                                                                ───────────── ───────────── ─ ─────────── ──────── ──

The first person in their team was the trainer, Lucian, and was graciously bestowed a Gible. Tomoki glanced over towards the trainer and tilted her face a moment. She hadn't heard of a Gible before, it must have been from another region. But it was clarified that it was indeed a dragon type and one of the Pokemon Champions was partnered with its evolution. Should prove to be a fine partner for any beginner trainer. Then her name was uttered from Professor Birch and her reddish brown eyes shot back towards the researcher with mild anxiousness evident in her posture. The pokeball was handed out to her and the name echoed in her mind.

Machop.

Machop....

Machop!?

Tomoki blinked in surprise and it took her a hesitant moment to accept the pokemon into her hands. Both hands clasped the red and white sphere as she looked down at it in surprise. It wasn't at all what she expected to get! She had decided upon the Coordinator path, often watching with mild envy of the pretty and cool women with their equally pretty and eloquent pokemon. Machop was not eloquent. It was not pretty. It was brute strength and power.

"Thank you, Professor Birch." Tomoki politely managed out with a small bow towards the researcher. The trek from the professor and towards his assistants seemed to take forever as she was in a slight daze. She accepted the Pokedex, potions, and pokeballs from the assistant and stowed them away into her pack. With a small bow and word of thanks she left the assistants and waved towards Professor Birch one last time before headed outside of the lab and the beginning of her adventure.

A long exhausted sigh left her pink lips as the morning air hit her. The scent of rain was heavy in the air and she noticed that the skies were overcast. It appeared as if it were ready to shower the ground at any moment. Even the occasional droplet of water could be felt. Thankfully she had an umbrella just in case such things happened.

Tomoki ignored all the others around her for the moment and glanced at the pokeball that was still in her hands. The brunette took a few steps from the entrance of the pokemon lab and held the pokeball out with a small toss. "Alright Machop, come on out." Tomoki called and with an explosion of light a gray bipedal pokemon stood in front of her. It suddelyn gave her a big thumbs up with an uttered, "Chop!" It was an endearing sight and Tomoki couldn't help but offer a small smile.

"Hello Machop, my name is Tomoki and it looks like me and you will be working together. Lets do our best."

The gray pokemon gave a small fist pump with another uttered grunt and Tomoki decided to try out the Pokedex she had just received. Taking the device she held it out in front of her partner and soon an electronic voice annouced, "Machop, the Superpower Pokemon. Machop exercises by hefting around a Graveler as if it were a barbell. There are some Machop that travel the world in a quest to master all kinds of martial arts." Yep. It was a macho pokemon, alright. But she supposed it was fitting that she'd get such a pokemon as she was often mistaken for being a boy due to her looks and habits of being outdoorsy.

Stowing the Pokedex into her hoodie's pocket and glanced at the other trainers. It was then she remembered she didn't just get one companion today, but four others. She noticed one of the young men from her team and approached him with the Machop at her side. It was the breeder in their group who was holding a Horsea in his arms. It was adorable to say the least. Offering a small and polite smile she gave a way towards the young man, Pyrrus.

"Ah--Hello. My name is Tomoki and this is Machop. I guess we will be traveling together?" The last part came out like more of a question than she had intended. A small bit of heat rushed to her cheeks as her hands were playing with Machop's pokeball, rolling it around in her palms. Machop in return gave a small wink and thumbs up towards the duo."Chop!"

───────────── ───────────── ─ ─────────── ──────── ──
                                                    User Image

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

× Littleroot tab × Tai, Artemis tab × Wary, slightly embarrassed tab × Poke Info

Orion was kind of amazed that one of his teammates was already here. She seemed a little shaky as she stepped up to him, but maybe that's because it was lightly raining and he didn't seem bothered by it? Orion didn't know. He didn't really put much thought into it and said, "Hey." He had a stoic look on his face. He wasn't exactly sure how he should respond even though his entire being was trying to tell him something. Orion looked over to Tai's head and landed on it. It seemed she was out of breath. Oh, that made way more sense. Before answering, Orion got a good chance to look her up and down again. "Nice to meet you," he said as he started to walk towards her. Stopping in front of her, he got a closer look at her. She seemed like she should be pretty capable. Looking up to the Pidgey on top of her head, he gave her a rather halfhearted smile but it was all he could manage right now. Pokemon made him happy, even if it wasn't his own Pokemon. "I don't know if you heard me earlier but just call me, Orion, okay?" He made sure he stood next to her when he said this, so that he wouldn't have to yell to her or anything. "I apologize if you guys can't see my Arcane right now. Er, I mean, my Growlithe. He's a fire type so he doesn't really like water. Even the smallest bit of it would probably annoy him. Ironically, I love it."

Clearing his throat, he looked at her hearing aids. "Tai," He spoke to her, the stoic attitude returning to his face and voice. "Should I be worried about you not being able to hear me at all?" Pointing to his own ears, he made sure to make his question understood. "I have no problem with it. I just want my teammate to hear me. I also... don't really know how to, um..." Orion scratched the back of his head, unsure of whether this was rude or not. He guessed he'd just let Tai answer from what he put forth. He dropped his hands and put them in his pockets, looking back at where their other teammate was supposed to come from. She couldn't have been taking that long, right? Orion shrugged, figuring she'd come regardless. He probably didn't need to worry. Even if she wasn't here though, he would leave with Tai. He didn't need to be around people who took too long anyway.

User Image
    User Image

Lucian watched as the first member of their group, Tomoki, stepped forward and received her pokemon. A Machop. The choice seemed...interesting given she was a coordinator but he had seen cases before of coordinators bringing out the beauty and skill of such pokemon. Next it would be his turn. Stepping forward he reached for the pokeball. It was when the professor told him what was inside hat caused the trainer's face to light up. Gible, a dragon and ground type pokemon. He had hoped his first pokemon would be of the dragon type much like Johto's champion Lance and his teacher Clair.

With that he looked up to the professor, "Thank you very much Professor!" He said happily as he moved to accept the pokedex, potions and pokeballs from the assistant off to the side. He glanced out the window, looked like rain. He decided he should probably meet his pokemon now rather than wait till he was outside. Water attacks may not really hurt Gible but he doubted the little dragon was a fan of the rain. Moving to the side he released the pokemon inside. "Gib-bil gib!" Called out the small pokemon. With a grin Lucian knelt down and patted the pokemon on the head. "Nice to meet you little guy. I'm Lucian. Hm...how about I call you...Drake? How's that?" He asks the Gible. His sense in naming was a bit lacking but it seemed Gible had liked it. "Gible!" It cried happily as it bounced up and down on its little feet. "Hehe, alright then Drake it is! Alright then, back inside for now, time to get our journey started." He says happily as he held out the pokeball, sending Drake back inside.

Finishing up in the lab it seemed his teammates had already gone outside. He made his way outside to go meet with them, though before he made his way over to them he noticed someone with hair a very familiar shade of green. "Aries? Is that you?" He asked as he approached her. He couldn't have been wrong, or at least he didn't think so given her particular hair color. And sure enough it was his old childhood friend. crimson]"Haha, it is you. You're starting your journey here in Hoen too?" He asks more or less to confirm, though given where she was he figured that there wasn't really any other explanation.

Mood: Excited/Surprised | Location: Littleroot Town outside the professor's lab | Accompanying: Aries Oak and Co. | OOC:

Poke Info

Dapper Bear

User Image
                User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                i'm limited, just look at me.
                                                                xxxxxxxxxi'm limited, just look at you.
                                                                xxxxxyou can do all i couldn't do.

Tai shifted her weight around and allowed Artemis to hop around her arms, lifting them almost
                                                          absentmindedly as she lengthed her entire arm, then came back, and started on the other one.
                                                          “Nice to meet you, too,” she retorted, flashing him a smile double what he gave to her
                                                          and Artemis. The rain was coming down nicely, and with her hood up, Tai’s hair and makeup
                                                          were protected. However, she couldn’t see how Artemis minded, but she seemed to not care
                                                          much about the weather going on around her. Rather than mulling over it, she just brushed it off,
                                                          and turned her attention back to Orion. She understood that his Growlithe, apparently named
                                                          Arcane, wouldn’t like the rain much. Nodding in agreement, she let Artemis hop onto her
                                                          shoulder before tilting her head up to the sky, allowing some of the rain to fall on her cheeks.

“Yeah, I love rain too. Listening to it is the best, and it helps me sleep.” Tai could
                                                          spend hours watching the rain fall with no problems, but as he hearing had begun to deteriorate,
                                                          it was much harder to hear. Before she got her hearing aids, she was saddened by the rain,
                                                          since she couldn’t hear it any longer. Now, it wasn’t like it used to be, but the sounds were still
                                                          there. Sometimes she wished it would return to the way things once were, but she couldn’t say
                                                          she would give anything for it.

Barely had she heard Orion speak her name, but luckily she caught it, and as she lowered her
                                                          head she glimpsed him pointing to his ears. Instinctively she reached up for her own, lightly
                                                          grazing the hearing aids, curious at how he’d caught sight of them. Not that it mattered, since
                                                          now that he knew she had them, there was no hiding them. No chance for redemption.

“N-No…I can hear fine. They help.” She didn’t like talking about her loss of hearing,
                                                          especially to people she just met, but it was one of those red flags she couldn’t avoid.
                                                          Nevertheless, her sentences would always get shorter, and her eyes would always dart around.
                                                          “The only time I wouldn’t be able to hear is if you whispered. Or if they stopped working.”
                                                          Tai lowered her arms and took out Artemis’s pokeball, returning her as she tried to lean over to
                                                          the arm that wasn’t there. As she put it away, she sighed ever so slightly.

“And don’t worry about not knowing how to sign. I still have trouble with it sometimes.”
                                                          Biting her lip, she followed his eyes to where he was looking and couldn’t help wondering what
                                                          he was thinking. He made her curious, that was for sure. She wasn’t sure what to make of him
                                                          just yet, but she wanted to find out. “If you want, I can teach you. It’s actually pretty easy.
                                                          Watch!”

Tai pointed to herself, then struck down on her index finger with the other, opening both hands
                                                          and wiggling her fingers, touched the tip of one finger with the other. Then she placed her index
                                                          finger between the index and middle of the other hand and twisted it, cupped her hand and made
                                                          a semicircle from one side to the other, and finally made a claws with two fingers and did
                                                          zig-zag motions out from her chest. She did so slowly again, and explained as she did,

“I can’t wait to start our journey.”

x
                                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxpoke info

x

Timid Faun

User Image

User Image
                                                            You can own the Earth and still
                                                            tab tab tab All you'll own is Earth until
                                                            tab tab tab tab tab tab You can paint with all the colors of the wind

tab tab Aries turned hearing Lucian’s voice behind her. “LUCIAN!” She exclaimed. “Yeah, my Dad moved the family to Hoenn a few years ago.” She said to him happily. “I was finally able to convince my Mom to let me go.“ She admitted. She gave him a big hug and kissed his cheek. “Listen! Lets meet each other in Rustboro and catch up! My team is waiting for me” She said to him, not wanting to be rude and just run away. She waited for his response before giving him a quick hug and darting off towards route 101. She ran towards her group, Eevee on her heels. “I’m so sorry guys! I just ran into an old friend. Well show we start our journeys?!” She chirped. She was rather excited to get the journey started. She totally had forgotten to introduce herself or her pokemon.

tab tab OH MY GOSH!!!” She shouted. “Where are my manners, my name is Aries Oak! And this cute like fluff ball is Eevee.... I don’t really nickname my pokemon...” She said admitting to the group she was for lack of a better word boring. “I can’t wait to take this journey and to win lots of Co-Ordinating ribbons and to watch you two succeed in your paths as well!” She beamed. She just didn’t know when to stop talking. “I hope to one day be the best co-ordinator with a team of Eevee Evolutions!” She exclaimed happily once more to the duo. “Oh man! Again! Where are my manners again! I need to stop talking” She continued to ramble on and on. This time she stopped herself from talking.

User Image

Noble Healer

User ImagexxxxxUser Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Luc wasn't sure what to say. How could Kenchi have forgotten his bag with his supplies? It could have been worse; after all, it apparently wouldn't take any more than four minutes. As Kenchi rushed out the door, Luc turned towards Ari. Hoping desperately that she would see, he gestured towards the door to suggest that he'd be outside as well. Before making his own way towards the door, however, he fished his umbrella out of his bag; if he was going to be outside for an extended period of time, he was going to want to try not to get too terribly soaked.

With umbrella in hand, Luc went outside, and Leonie followed right behind him. The oddish happily leapt out into the light rain, reveling in the drops against her leaves. Luc couldn't help but smile at that.

While he waited, Luc figured he could get a head start on some of the training. The first step he would need to take would be to get to know his pokemon, and what she was capable of. As such, he crouched down once again to be at Leonie's level, though he continued to mostly guard himself with the umbrella while the oddish happily enjoyed the rain. Using the pokedex he'd been given, Luc looked up what moves Leonie had available to her.

Absorb and Sweet Scent weren't much, but then, she was still very young. "Leonie," Luc called softly. It took a moment, but the oddish turned to give her trainer her full attention. "Could you show me a Sweet Scent attack on a small scale?"

Leonie blinked a few times, and did nothing. "Sweet Scent," Luc repeated. "But just... not at full power? I'd hate to accidentally attract a small horde of wild pokemon into town..." After a few more moments, Leonie chirped, and began to dance around. A light pink, sweet-smelling powder started to form from her leaves. There wasn't much, but then, Leonie didn't seem to be trying especially hard.

The powder didn't spread into the air very well, but that was largely because of the rain. Though it was light, there was enough to get in the way. Perhaps this would be a better move to work with when the weather was more favorable. "That's wonderful, Leonie," Luc praised, smiling slightly. "I guess I'll just have to work on making my instructions clearer, huh?"

Leonie chirped again, and returned to dancing in the rain--though she stopped the Sweet Scent. For now, Luc would let her do her own thing as he waited for his teammates.
                                                User Image
    User Image
                                                                ۰ ɾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ȡ ۰ ۰ ɾ
                                                                xxxxxxx
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxx{•------» INFORMATION«------•}xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┒
                                                                Status「 Excited 」
                                                                Location「Outside the Lab」
                                                                Items 「 Item Bag 」
                                                                Company 「 Tomoki, Machop」

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                xxxxxxx
                                                                Pyrrus Reign

Pyrrus was still happily hugging his Horsea when he was approached. Teal eyes glanced over to the approaching figure. It was one of his teammates. The coordinator who had gotten machop and of course the Machop approached beside her. The blonde still thought it was a strange pokemon to coordinate with but if his new teammate could do it than that would definitely be something to gloat about. The young breeder blushed as he realized his arms were still wrapped around his Horsea. He let go and gave his teammate a grin.

Pyrrus reached out a hand to his newest friend. "Hey there! Yes I believe we will be! The names Pyrrus, and this is Horsea!" The blonde waved at Tomoki and then gave a hearty salute to the machop. The Horsea also introduced itself. " Hmm, Don't you think it's kind of strange they gave you a Machop to coordinate with. I mean most of the time you see those moving some furniture or construction materials, not in contest on tv! Maybe if you put him in a cute bathing suit and make him flex." The blonde tended to be a bit more critical than needed. He probably shouldn't have been putting doubt out there but his mouth tended to run. "Oh also, speaking of traveling together, Where's our other guy! The one with the Gible! You'd think he'd be itching to go!"A pale hand was placed over the shiny teal eyes as Pyrrus dramatically looked around for their third party member.

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┒

Poke Info

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

× Littleroot tab × Tai and Aries tab × Embarrassed, curious tab × Poke Info

Honestly he felt pretty stupid even trying to ask about her hearing; or rather, lack thereof. Whatever the case was, Orion still felt awkward when it came to other people. He hadn't really ever made friends and the things he asked he spoke about were kind of what he spoke about with his family. It wasn't anything too hard to figure out about Orion but he thought about things for awhile. The thing that really bothered him was that he didn't seem to know what was okay to ask Tai and what was not. Fortunately for him, she seemed to take it rather well. Orion sighed in relief as he was glad he didn't completely offend her. "S-stopped working?" Orion hadn't even considered that. What if they stopped working while he was out traveling with her? Orion nodded and made it a point to start learning sign language as they went on this journey. He didn't want to be completely helpless without words and for a long time, he wanted to learn something like this. It gives him a perfect chance to do so now that Tai is in a Pokemon team with her. The next thing she said kind of surprised him, as if she was reading his mind. Nevertheless, he nodded again, this time to her instead of just himself. "U-um, sure, Tai." Orion stood in front of her and while he was a short distance away, watched as she signed to him. Orion made an almost over-exaggerated "Oooh" when she did it. "Awesome." Even though Orion sounded like he wasn't excited from what she just did, the smile on his face was probably some of the widest he's shown out of someone in his family.

"Let me try..." Copying exactly what Tai did, he tried to try it for himself. He couldn't fail that badly, eh? Contrary to popular opinion, Orion was terrible at sign language on his first attempt. By the end of it, Orion felt like his fingers would get tangled at some point. "Ugh." Orion groaned, obviously annoyed by the fact that he couldn't do it right on his first try. "Man, this is much harder than it looks. I can totally understand why you'd still have trouble with it." Orion sighed and looked up into the sky. He didn't mind the rain, as he said before, plopping on his face, little by little. He closed his eyes and allowed himself to feel it fall on his face. He then realized he couldn't act like this in front of other people and blushed a little bit, being the millionth time he's embarrassed himself in front of her. "S-so anyway, Tai... You're the Breeder, right? What kind of Pokemon do you like the most? Do you like Pokemon battles too?" Clearing his throat, he tried to keep his emotions hidden. Was it always this hard to talk to girls? He hadn't remembered ever trying this hard before. Maybe it's because he worried too much about offending her or looking cool in front of her. Either way, he needed to cut that out and act like he normally did. On top of all this exciting breakthrough growth for Orion, he also wondered where the hell their Coordinator could be. He hadn't seen her come out of the lab yet and if he did, he wasn't paying very much attention. Littleroot wasn't that large at all, was it?

That's when, out of the blue, Aries showed up. The moment she showed up, she was loud. Orion had to physically cover his ears from her being loud. Restraining himself from groaning at how much aggravation she already seemed to be, he gave her a look up and down. 'Oak' was her last name. He hoped that she didn't think she was more important than she actually was. Honestly, if she hadn't been associated with that family, he would have felt better. But the fact that she was, gave him the impression that she was trying to follow in their footsteps. Whatever the case may be, Orion wasn't going to judge her. This girl sure knew how to talk... and talk... and talk. When she was done, he appreciated wishing him well. He wasn't sure if he would need it, depending on the type of Trainer he was going to be. When she was finally done, Orion's stoic expression did not change and closed his eyes and nodded saying, "Welcome, Aries. If you guys are ready, I'm ready. Lead the way. I'd love to catch my next buddy." Orion took out his Pokeball for Growlithe and said, "My little dude doesn't like water. Anyway, this is my Growlithe, Arcane. You'll see him in battles and stuff though." Putting his Pokeball back into his pocket, he almost wished he could travel alone. Whatever. What was done, was done and he had to deal with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff