Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bridget_Bish0p's Sweetheart

Timid Faun

User Image
User ImageᖘoḰᗴᙢOﬡ;
tab tab tab ᗩ ﬡᗴᙡ ᑕᖺᗩᕈTᙓᖇ__________________________________ 》》》

tab tab tab Today is the first day of nine pokemon trainers dreams of being the best that they can be. Be it a trainer, a co-ordinator, or a breeder. The journey has to start some where. This journey begins in the Hoenn Region. Nine new trainers are gathering in Littleroot town, Professor Birch is waiting for them with their poked and their first pokemon friend. This is where the teams will form, but he has a rule. Only one Trainer, one co-ordinator, and one breeder may travel together. Professor Birch feels that this will make the teams more even and gives people an even chance to get better.

tab tab tab ONLY ACCEPTING: 2 gym leaders

ooc thread :: Battle thread

Timid Faun

User Image
ᖘoḰᗴᙢOﬡ;
tab tab tab ᗩ ﬡᗴᙡ ᑕᖺᗩᕈTᙓᖇ__________________________________ 》》》User Image

tab tab tab My word is law. For the most part, I am a pretty easy going and laid back. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions about the roleplay please don’t hesitate to ask me either in a pm or in the OOC. Please make sure to follow all TOS, this includes nothing goes over PG 13. I will allow minor romance but as soon as it gets to making out it must be taken OFF THE SITE. DO NOT TAKE IT TO THE PM’S THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES TOO. Swearing is okay too, however not every second word. Final rule be kind to everyone, if you have an issue with someone please solve it quietly and respectfully. If you need a mediator I will be happy to step in.

tab tab tab When it comes to posting, the size, and the grammar. There is not a real standard for that. Not everyone is a English Major. As long as your post is understandable then we are good, if your post isn’t understandable I will ask you to edit, but only twice on the third ask I will remove you. Please not crazy bright colors, I do like my eyes. I’m sure other people do too. Please italicize and color your characters thoughts, color your characters speech too it makes it easier for people to see what is speech and what is not.

tab tab tab Your post layout must have at least a picture, your characters name, and the link to your poke info (see the skeleton for details). Lastly, your posts must be at least one paragraph that means AT LEAST SIX SENTENCES. NOTHING LESS! Please think about quality over quantity when your making your posts. If it is really long but rambles on and on in some places edit, but if your post is short but you don't feel you explained something enough. There is no post length limit. One last thing. You must post at least three days a week. If your going to be away. Just let me know. If you do not post in one week I will say your character went back to their home for a bit. But remember that you will not get experience while you are away since you have not battled.

tab tab tab Battles with wild pokemon should be described, in full detail. HOWEVER your pokemon most get hurt and some can even faint. If I read your post and your pokemon never even get hit I will give you a warning. It is not fair to everyone else. Battles against gym leaders will be described as well. However I will make a test thread for these please go to the thread to see more information on how they will work from now on. Leveling up your pokemon will be as followed; levels 1 - 15 one poke battle, 15 - 25 two poke battles, 25 - 35 three poke battles, 35 - 45 four poke battles, 45 - 65 five poke battles, 65 - 100 seven poke battles.

tab tab tab co-ordinating events will be held in each town as well. They will also be described. Yes they can loose some times. They wont win all the time. The towns with gyms will also have co-ordinator competitions as well as breeding competitions. Breeding competitions will mostly be grading pokemon on what has been bred into a pokemon and what has bred out of a pokemon. For example breeding Stamina into a houndoom and breeding aggression out of the same houndoom.

tab tab tab Plotting is a good idea amongst your team and the other players. Especially how they interact with each other. Helps with the relationship section of the role play too. However it is interesting to see what other people can come up with not planning it all out. Lets see where creativity gets us shall we. Your character images must be anime, it just goes best with the roleplay. Please don’t change my reserves or skeletons, they are not to be messed with. They will be denied right away, and don’t worry about the coding in pm’s it looks funny but it works trust me. Your reserve title must be 'A New Chapter; Characters name' then because your profiles will be in thread form you simply just return your acceptance pm with the link.

tab tab tab Please remember I can change and alter rules as I need to. The most important rule of the role play is to have fun with everyone around you!

tab tab tab Teddy-Daimyo is my mod, he know's all my plan's. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! -cough cough-

Timid Faun

User Image
ᖘoḰᗴᙢOﬡ;

tab tab tab team one
                                                                  User ImagexoUser ImagexoUser Image

Timid Faun

User Image
ᖘoḰᗴᙢOﬡ;

tab tab tab team two

Timid Faun

User Image
ᖘoḰᗴᙢOﬡ;

tab tab tab team three

Timid Faun

User Image
ᖘoḰᗴᙢOﬡ;

tab tab tab Gym leaders
                                                                  User Imagexo User Imagexo User Imagexo User Imagexo
                                                                  User Imagexo User Imagexo User Imagexo User Imagexo

Timid Faun

User Image
ᖘoḰᗴᙢOﬡ;

tab tab tab Reserves
                                                                  [img]87 x 225, character name and position on image or gym badge if leader.[/img]

tab tab tab Profiles, remember to make these in a SEPARATE thread
                                                                  x

tab tab tab Poke Info, to be linked to your character layout

x

Timid Faun

ᖘoḰᗴᙢOﬡ;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab tab tab Route Maps & Descriptions - will be updated once we have made it to petalburg. Please do not rush here.

tab tab tab tab tab tab Pokemon encounters how to: [remember everyone can battle, not just battlers]
                                                            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab make the post, roll the die (one 10 sided), click submit
                                                            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab after seeing the number, edit your post with this code;
                                                            pokemon:
                                                            level:
                                                            type:
                                                            caught: yes/no
                                                            location: (if caught) box/team

tab tab tab tab tab tab Trainer encounters how to: [remember everyone can battle, not just battlers]
                                                            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab make the post, roll the die (one 10 sided), click submit
                                                            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab after seeing the number, edit your post with this code;
                                                            trainer name:
                                                            outcome: win/lose

If you challenge more than one trainer or pokemon and you roll the same trainer keep rolling until you get a different number

tab tab tab tab tab tab Leveling up your pokemon
                                                            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab 1 - 15 one poke battle
                                                            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab 15 - 25 two poke battles
                                                            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab 25 - 35 three poke battles
                                                            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab 35 - 45 four poke battles
                                                            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab 45 - 65 five poke battles
                                                            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab 65 - 100 seven poke battles.
                                                            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Try not to have an encounter every post. I don't want you to be level 30 before the first gym.

Timid Faun

User Image
ᖘoḰᗴᙢOﬡ;

tab tab tab Rustboro City - Stone Badge [Fairy]
                                                                  leader: Diana Mizushima
                                                                  http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/6/63/Stone_Badge.png

tab tab tab Dewford Town - Knuckle Badge [Type]
                                                                  leader:
                                                                  http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/9/97/Knuckle_Badge.png

tab tab tab Mauville City - Dynamo Badge [Electric]
                                                                  leader: Cecilia Raiton
                                                                  http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/34/Dynamo_Badge.png

tab tab tab Lavaridge Town - Heat Badge [Dragon]
                                                                  leader: Murasaki Ryujin
                                                                  http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/c/c4/Heat_Badge.png

tab tab tab Petalburg City - Balance Badge [Grass & Water/Poison]
                                                                  leader: Leo & Theo.
                                                                  http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/6/63/Balance_Badge.png

tab tab tab Fortree City - Feather Badge [Ground]
                                                                  leader: Adam Surge
                                                                  http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/6/62/Feather_Badge.png

tab tab tab Mossdeep City - Mind Badge [Type]
                                                                  leader:
                                                                  http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/c/cc/Mind_Badge.png

tab tab tab Sootopolis City - Rain Badge [Type]
                                                                  leader:
                                                                  http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/9/9b/Rain_Badge.png

Timid Faun

User Image
ᖘoḰᗴᙢOﬡ;

tab tab tab feel free to change the size, frame, etc when putting the ribbons in your ribbon case.

tab tab tab Rustboro City - Stone Ribbon
                                                                  http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/122/6/e/eterna_mini_ribbon_by_xxeternal_twilightxx-d3fe8ad.png

tab tab tab Dewford Town - Knuckle Ribbon
                                                                  http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2013/028/1/6/white_flake_contest_ribbon_by_hayzael-d5t2kgv.png

tab tab tab Mauville City - Dynamo Ribbon
                                                                  http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2012/291/1/1/pokeplatform__autumn_ribbon_by_gangst_ah_pimp-d5i6t58.png

tab tab tab Lavaridge Town - Heat Ribbon
                                                                  http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/001/7/f/cool_super_ribbon_by_xxeternal_twilightxx-d4kxzhp.png

tab tab tab Petalburg City - Balance Ribbon
                                                                  http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/171/c/a/alamos_special_ribbon_by_xxeternal_twilightxx-d3je44n.png

tab tab tab Fortree City - Feather Ribbon
                                                                  http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2014/152/e/e/laverre_contest_ribbon_month_1_by_xxeternal_twilightxx-d7km7t2.png

tab tab tab Mossdeep City - Mind Ribbon
                                                                  http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/150/f/2012/069/2/e/pokeplatform__queen_hearts_badge_by_gangst_ah_pimp-d4sbte0.png

tab tab tab Sootopolis City - Rain Ribbon
                                                                  http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/173/4/f/eterna_showers_ribbon_by_xxeternal_twilightxx-d3d09ir.png

Timid Faun

User Image
ᖘoḰᗴᙢOﬡ;

tab tab tab Upcoming gym battles:
                                                                  tab tab tab >>> Rustboro Gym: Leader: Diana Mizushima
                                                                  tab tab :tab: >>>>>> Stone badge
                                                                  tab tab tab >>>>>> Fairy type
                                                                  tab tab tab >>>>>>>>> Wins:
                                                                  tab tab tab >>>>>>>>> Losses:

tab tab tab Upcoming co-ordinating battles:
                                                                  tab tab tab >>> Rustboro Competition
                                                                  tab tab tab >>>>>> Stone Ribbon
                                                                  tab tab tab >>>>>> Cute Moves

tab tab tab Upcoming breeder note exchange: (most notes collected)

Timid Faun

User Image
ᖘoḰᗴᙢOﬡ;

tab tab tab Reserved
                                                                  In case my brain isn't working.

Timid Faun

User Image
ᖘoḰᗴᙢOﬡ;

tab tab tab Reserved

Timid Faun

User Image
ᖘoḰᗴᙢOﬡ;

tab tab tab Reserved

Timid Faun

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PROFESSOR BIRCH

Hello trainers, welcome to the start of the biggest adventure of your life of being the top pokemon trainer, be it a battler, a breeder, or a co-ordinator. Today you will be given your first pokemon partner, a pokedex, 6 poke balls, and 6 potions.” Professor Birch’s voice echoed over the room of nine trainers. 3 Trainers, 3 Breeders, and 3 Co-ordinators. That will make three well balanced teams. “Before we give you your starter pokemon, and your pokedex, I will divide you into teams. As a team you will come forward and receive your pokemon and your pokedex.” His voice boomed. “Let me read out the teams, and the people in the teams.” He smiled to everyone. He started with team one, “Aries Oak, Orion Ishido, Taisiya Chevron. Please come up!

The time is around 10:00 am, and a light rain has started to fall on the town of Littleroot. Nine excited trainers are awaiting to find out first whose in their team, and second what pokemon they will get at the beginning of their journey. For the people NOT quoted, you are still welcome to make a post until you are quoted these are just the people in group one who will get their pokemon first, also so I can keep things organized and not confuse myself.
                                                    Teddy-Daimyo

MISTER MOSEBY

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas