< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 >

Hungry Fox

15,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
User ImageUser Image

-

Well, if Jack was that kind of person then Liz surely wanted a lot less to do with her now. She could only handle so much invasion of her personal space. The red hair of her new friend also made Liz jealous. No, it was not Jack's fault that Liz was here in disguise. Nor was it Jack's fault that Liz had picked a fight with Jin and got herself banned from coming to Host Club, but Liz could be petty if she wanted. She was jealous that Jack could be herself here, and that red hair just made it all the more frustrating. Jack's cryptic declaration of whom she was here to see forced Liz to stop and think. Who were "Ma" and "Daddy?" Damned if she knew. So instead she just stared at Jack as if the other redhead had something attached to her face. Shizuka didn't make it any easier since Liz noticed that the other stranger's eyes had seemed to hone in on Liz when she had shouted at Jack. s**t, did she hear that? Did she know who Liz was?

Liz went stiff when Jack actually confronted the difference in her voice. Her cheeks flushed slightly and the Irish girl wasn't sure how she could deflect this. And cute? Hardly. It was just an accent. Accents didn't come in "cute" last Liz checked. They came in "identifiable," "difficult," and "What's that, Lassie?" as far as she figured. She sure could go for a collie trying to tell them something right now. It would get Liz out of this whole "you have an accent" business. At least these girls were strangers. There was no way this would get back to the Hosts. She shrugged dismissively when Jack returned the question Liz had just asked. "Oh. Nobody in particular. I used to visit a lot a few years ago. Then my classes got crazy and my mother needed me at home more often." And her father died and, oh yeah, she tried to punch out the Host King for refusing to submit to a little girl throwing a temper tantrum. But nobody needed to know that. It was embarrassing enough to get reminded of that by some of the girls who had watched it happen.

And then it was over. Jack wandered off to go break up a brewing cat fight and got shoved into Akio's lap. Jack's misadventure had Shizuka wandering off mid-greeting to deal with the problem. And for once in her life, Liz was grateful to get blown off like that. No, that wasn't true at all. Now she suddenly felt bad for making these two strange girls think she had a problem with them. She just thought Jack fixing up her shirt was weird. Ironic, considering her mother did that every day Liz saw her, and habitually fixed up anybody she deemed unfit for the dinner table. Liz watched Shizuka take up Jack's glasses and go cherry hunting, which just made her helpful nature itch. Damn you, Da. She thought while rolling her eyes and following after Shizu. She had been perfectly fine getting distracted from conversation, so she had watched Jack get knocked on her a**. She was in a Host's lap, but helping somebody outranked hiding who she was. She could barely recognize Akio, there wasn't a chance in hell he knew who he was staring at, right? Liz gave Shizu a light nudge on the shoulder. "Your friend is getting to know one of the old breed." Liz remarked, struggling to keep her accent suppressed as she gestured to Jack who looked quite uncomfortable in Akio's lap and fondling the sportsman's face. Had to admit, she was grateful Jack had gone elsewhere. That kind of hands-on approach really freaked Liz out sometimes.

-

Location // Third Music Room
                                          Company // THE HORDE~ and Shizuka...?
                                          Thoughts // Is it really that hard to keep track of a bouncing cherry head?
                                          OutOfCrosses // Woo. Noises. Now Liz...Stay! Make new friends.

Thank you Haruhi_Fujioka_08!

Obsessive Wife

User Image

Pleased with his response, Chie smiled, folding her hands behind her back. “That is wonderful to hear; so many have imitated the samurai lifestyle, but few hardly understand the bare principle. I am impressed,” out of habit, having to do so every time she spoke to a stranger, she bowed to him. She paid no mind to the continuous complaints from the girls standing behind her, and looked up at Yuzuru after standing straight once more. “Would you be interested in a… duel? Not against me, of course. I know of another samurai, he should be here,” she looked around the room, mumbling a silent, “somewhere.” Her eyes soon fell upon the familiar figure of her Kyo-onii-san, and she looked back to Yuzuru.

If you would follow me, Itou-san?” More groans from the other girls. “And you are more than welcome to come along, as well.

Without looking to see if the blue-haired boy had even followed her there, she tapped Kyo on the shoulder. “I apologize for approaching so suddenly,” though not sorry enough to not do it, “but I found a potential opponent for you, if you’d consider a match. He, too, is a samurai.” She unrolled the scrolls she had originally came to the Host Club to present, and held them out for Kyo to see. “First, I’d like to present you with these. The one that reads “Carry through the first intention” is for your club, the other is for this one.” She left them open for a couple of moments more, for him to read them, then she rolled them back and tied the bronze ribbons around them once more.

It was then that she realized that he was in the middle of a conversation, and she held her hand over mouth with a gasp. “My apologies, I did not know you were preoccupied.” Chie then turned to Estella, and bowed to her, for the fourth time in thirty minutes. “Onee-san, please forgive me.” She had seemed to be upset; but this was more likely to be Kyo’s doing rather than hers, so she added, “and onii-san, for whatever he has done.” She stood straight, and took a step back, a bow of the head rather than a full ninety-degree this time, and turned back to Yuzuru.

It seems that he is preoccupied at the moment. … Have I made you uncomfortable? With my abrasiveness? I apologize; I am very interested in samurai.” Chie held her hand to her lips as she tittered, “I’m sure you’ve learned this by now. Itou-san, I haven’t introduced myself. I am Arai Chie; it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

… At this point, with all these introductions and apologies, she might as well remain in a ninety-degree for the rest of the day.

speech :: #760608

Shirtless Poster

9,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Finn had his fingers intertwined with Ang's the whole car ride to their apartment. Nothing could erase the smile on his face, not on this day. Hell, he wasn't even feeling nervous about all the customers surrounding him like he usually was. Nope, today he felt completely confident!

Once they made it to the apartment Finn had woken up Ang and helped her move in all of her many things. Basically they just sat her stuff in the living room, they would have plenty of time later to sort through it and unpack. So without a thought they headed back to the car and onto their next destination, Ouran Academy. After parking, getting out, running to the other side and letting Ang out (where she immediately clinged to his arm) he kissed her lightly on the forehead. Looking down at her he knew that no words needed to be said as they were both ready to reenter Ouran Academy together for the first time in so long.

The tan haired boy didn't actually notice the jealous looks of the other girls as they walked the grand hallway. Maybe it was because he was in such a good mood...or maybe it was just because he didn't care because the only girl that he cared for was already on his arm. He will admit, there was one other person on his mind...not in an intimate way of course! He was thinking of the guy he chose to take over his position in the Host Club. To be honest he didn't really know that much about Silas.

When Jin approached him about finding a replacement for his spot in the Host Club, Finn was completely lost. He didn't know what kind of person to choose...was it supposed to be someone like him? Or completely different? What if they told him no? The whole process was just completely stressful. That is until Finn met Silas. Well he kind of met him from afar, he noticed the raven haired boy one day while walking the halls, the boy seemed to be playing a game by himself...kind of he was slightly crowded by a bunch of girls. Without thought Finn had approached the young man and gave a little speech about the Host Club and asked him if he would at least check it out once. Honestly Finn was amazed he agreed...and here they are.

So lost in thought Finn almost didn't notice that they arrived until Ang had already taken it upon herself to enter the Host Club and announce her arrival. With a small smile Finn looked around the room taking in all the new and old faces. It would seem that the party had already started without them, which was completely fine. Giving a small wave to Jin, Finn led his lady over to his section spotting Silas not too long after and flagging him down to come over.

"Finn-san! You're finally here!"

"We were waiting for you!"

"We thought that maybe you weren't coming!"

And not even ten minutes into his section and already he was being bombarded with 20 questions.

"I apologize for making you ladies wait, I was actually busy at the airport picking up Miss White."He stated with a smile, pulling Ang more into the group so she could be more included. He of course ignored the scowls and huffs the girls gave when introducing Ang once again.

"However, have you ladies been introduced to Silas-kun yet?"He stated, picking the mood up once more just at the very sound of Silas' name. Finn's blue eyes scanned the area to see if Silas was already heading over.

Oh hey I'm. . . Third Music Room
And I'm with. . . Ang and everyone in the club

OOC: Hey guys I hope this okay!

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
User ImageUser Image

tab tab With time ticking down, Jin signaled for someone to open the doors and let the ladies in. They had been waiting long enough. As he heard the creaking of the doors opening and the squealing of girls getting louder, he walked over to his section and sat beside Irene. Kiki was off visiting but when he whistled for her, she immediately ran back to him and hopped in his lap happily. He motioned for Reno to sit down as the girls immediately flocked over and quickly secured their seats.

Kiki giggled at their excitement and waved to them as they approached, unknowingly flagging down girls who had intended to go elsewhere but instead sat with them. "Hi! My name's Kiki! Welcome t'my Nii-nii an' Reno's section!" She exclaimed to them, giggling as they all d'aww'ed over her. She then hopped off of Jin's lap. "They're the kings! An' that makes me a princess, just like all'a you!" She smiled, plopping herself on to the floor with her arms on the table. "I look forward t'havin' lots'a fun with all'a you and eating lots'a cake!" Anyone would be able to tell that she had done this before.

Jin stood up and chuckled. "Thanks Keeks. Yes, welcome ladies. My name is --"

"Jin Ryusei-senpai~" One of the girls finished for him, swooning a bit.

Jin blinked for a moment before chuckling once more. "You got it." He smiled, fixing Kiki a slice of cake and setting it down on the table in front of her. "And this here is Reno Hakase, my cousin and the new King of the Host Club." He said, motioning to Reno. "Please, take good care of him for me, ladies." He smiled, causing the ladies to swoon even more and agree to 'take care' of the new King, promising to serve him well. He then looked at the ladies. Some were from Ouran High School, others he recognized from the academy. He even had faces he recognized from his original days as a Host. He started fixing more slices of cakes and treats, all different as he began to set them in front of the ladies. "Welcome back, Bria-hime. Strawberry cake as usual?"

"Oh my~ Yes, Jin-sama! You remembered!" She squealed, accepting the cake with delight.

"O'course! There's no way I could forget someone like you. You sat in my section every day." He smiled, watching her cling to her friend with delight as usual. The next one was a piece of key lime pie for the girl with blonde hair in his section. "You are Nora-hime's little sister, right? She's told me this was your favorite."

The girl was speechless, her face as red as his hair as she nodded happily.

"Welcome, Gina-hime. I look forward to seeing more of you." This continued until everyone in the section had something to either eat, drink, or both. He was confident Reno would be a natural at this and memorizing what each girl liked most would come easily for him. It took a lot of work for himself to master but he had a few years of practice.

Once that was done, he sat down and rested his arms along the length of the back of the couch, inadvertently wrapping his arm around Irene without the other girls assuming that was what he was doing. The girls continued to chat, asking him and Reno the typical first questions. It reminded him a lot of when he first started. As their attention began to fall more on Reno, Jin used this opportunity to look around the room to see how the other sections were fairing. It seemed Kyo's section was packed as usual, but Silas was the only one there. Kyo was off with Estella, Yuzuru, and another girl he recognized but couldn't put a name to. He sighed slightly, deciding not to question and check on everyone else instead. Seemed there were no problems at the moment.

It was then when he saw a large, dark door appear near Kyo and Silas' section. It creaked open just enough for a single hooded figure to walk in from the shadows. He didn't pay it much mind. Jin was aware of the Black Magic Club and had even had a few of their members who frequented his section. Nothing unusual about it at this point. His eyes continued to scan before he heard his name, snapping his attention back to the group. The ladies all looked at him as if waiting for an answer. He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm sorry, ladies. I was just checking on the others. Would you please repeat the question?"

"Of course, Jin-sama. We just wanted to know how often you will be visiting... and if the High School Hosts will have events with the College ones."

"Glad you asked. Actually, we plan on having many of our meetings and events combined. Sometimes they will be held here, other times they will be held at the college. There may be a few times when the meetings will be separate to allow you more personal time with your selected host, but we will be combined for the most part to make it easier for you ladies." He smiled, watching their excitement over his answer.

Yep, he felt at home.

tab - tab tab - tab

.l.o.c.a.t.i.o.n.xx Third Music Room.
                                                  .c.o.m.p.a.n.y.xx Everyone inside the Third Music Room.
                                                  .o.o.c.xx ~~~

Beloved Explorer

User ImageUser Image
                                                      x
                                                      A small smile adorn his feature as he dismissed himself away from Von Strauss and Tsunami until he realized that there were more people in the room. The first one he actually notice was a short male with orange red hair who marched towards a male with white hair who was on the other side of the window. The other one was one that was mobbed by fangirls earlier who appeared to be traditional and stoic. There were other females and males that he notice was in the room, but he was quietly observing everyone before he saw the male responsible for his admittance into the host club, Arata Finn with a beautiful young woman on his arm that he assumed was his significant other. He gave the young woman a small smile in greeting until he notice Finn was flagging him over to his section.

Excusing himself from the crowded area he was trapped in, Silas made his way towards Finn and the young woman until he saw that Finn was bombered by customers not even five minutes that they were opened. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he heard the conversation that was conspiring in Finn's area. When he was close by, his crimson eyes met the older male's blue eyes until he was standing close by Finn and slightly bowed in greeting. "Good afternoon, I am Yamashita Silas. I hope you all would take care of me." Hearing the squealing from the customers, Silas gave them all a small smile in greeting.

"So this is the rumored Yamashita-kun taking over for you, Finn-san?"

"He looks adorable."

"He looks a bit like Kyo-kun."

"You're right, he does."

Raising his eyebrow as Silas was mentally wondering who was this Kyo-kun person that they were talking about as he was crowded by customers asking him many questions that he couldn't answer in rapid succession as he suggested in a gentle tone. "Why don't we all sit down and I will answer all questions." He gave them all a small smile as he heard squealing once again as the customers quickly sat down leaving seats for Finn, the young woman and himself. Waiting for the older male and his companion sit before he took a seat as he smiled gently at the customers.

"So Yamashita-kun, do you have any siblings?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"What is your favorite J-Pop singer?"

"What is your favorite genre of music?"

Once he sat down, Silas started to address the questions. "Yes, I do have siblings. I have an older sister and a younger sister that also started Ouran today." Hearing the coos for the fact that he had a younger sister, Silas continued on with the answering the questions, "I don't have a girlfriend and I'm not a big fan of J-Pop music, I apologize." Watching the customer that ask him get flustered as Silas apologize when he gotten to the next question. "Favorite genre... hmmm... I am fan of classical music and opera. It soothes my soul whenever I listen to it. My dear ladies, we have much time to get to know one another, so feel free to ask any questions of me." He was still a bit uncomfortable around this many people, but with a familiar face close by and the customers apparently friendly, curious and extremely spontaneous so far in Silas' observation of this new predicament he found himself in. "Would any of you lovely ladies and gentleman like any tea?" Silas asked as he carefully took the tea pot while he pour the tea for a few customers that held out their tea cups towards his direction. Gently putting the tea pot down back where he found it, he heard the giggles of the customers as he raised a curious eyebrow wondering what was so funny.

"Your accent, Silas-kun. Where were you born?"

Silas gave the customer a small smile as he answered, ]"I was born in Italy same with my other siblings. We apparently prefer the culture there is what my mother says about it." Hearing a few giggles, Silas just allowed himself to listen and answer anymore questions that the customers had for him about his life in general and about random things that he didn't mind answering at all.

User Image tab User Image tab User Image

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
User ImageUser Image
                                    Location :: Third Music Room, spef. his/Jin's section / Company :: Jin, Kiki, THE HORDE their respective customers / Mood :: a bit flustered, but otherwise okay / OOC :: d'aww, the ginger's embarrassed~

use #348781 for Reno talking, and #657383 for others talking

Well that took care of introducing himself to the customers (he'd have to remember that one...). Jin (with help from Kiki) took care of that for him; Which was probably just as well, because introductions weren't really his strongest suit. Anyway. Whenever his name was mentioned by either of his cousins, the majority of the customers' attention was drawn to Reno, who - in turn - replied with a "Hey." and a friendly smile, even throwing in a small wave on-occasion. He'd never admit this out loud, but when the customers (he still thought that they were Jin's; It'd take him a while to get used to having customers of his own) promised to 'take care' of him for his murder-tank of a cousin, his cheeks did flush a bit in embarrassment. Of course, it was to be expected that said flush caused the girls to squeal and/or swoon even harder.

... How the Hell did they pick that up, anyway?

Once Jin had begun to talk to his older (former?) customers, the other girls in their section (yeah, that'll work) descended on him like a plague of locusts all but hounded the 'poor' redhead, practically peppering him with questions.

"Is this your first time at Ouran, Ren-kun?" ... He was 'Ren-kun' now?

"Is it true that you've joined one of the sports Club's?" Yes, yes it was.

"Have you been attending Ouran for very long?" Well, there was/were those few years he spent in Ireland...

he couldn't help but let out a chuckle, holding his hands up in mock defense (how did his cousin deal with this on a regular basis three years ago?!). "Ladies, please," he said with a small smile (yep, that caused 'em to swoon/squeal even more). "One question at a time... Or--" He nodded towards the wheely-cart... Tray... THINGIE!! that was holding no small amount of snacks and cakes. "-- Would you like some snacks to begin with, before we get to know each other a bit better?"

"Of course, Ren-kun! <3" That'd take some getting used to as well...

"Sounds like we've got a plan, then." With a slice of cake (on a plate, duh) in hand, Reno turned his attention to 'his' the group of customers. "Now... Who'd like t'go first?"

This was gonna be an interesting year for him...

They say I'll only do you wrong_______________I know who you really are, baby
                                    I know who you really are, baby_______________They say I'll only do you wrong

Shirtless Poster

9,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

Once Silas had gradually made his way over Finn took it upon himself to have a seat next to Ang, interlocking his fingers with hers. The young host seemed to be doing quite fine on his own for the most part. The customers were kind enough to him even though they seemed to be bombarding him with question after question.
                                                  Finn couldn't help but chuckle quietly to himself as he enjoyed watching Silas try his hand at being a host. The tan haired boy remembered how awfully nervous he was on his first day, so he wondered if Silas was feeling that way as well. Of course if he was he certainly wasn't showing it.

"Finn-kun likes music too!"

"Yeah! I remember Finn-san mentioning being able to play the piano!"

"Will you play one song for us today? Please?"

Before he knew it, the attention was back on him. He did know how to play the piano, as much as he preferred painting it didn't stop his parents from forcing him to learn. And as much as he wanted to refuse (as politely as possible) it was a party.

"Why, I would be honored to play for you lovely ladies."He exclaimed, hearing a few excited squeals and gasps from the girls. Getting up and walking away from his section, Finn walked towards the beautiful white grand piano that usually sat unoccupied in the music room. The girls followed as Finn got himself situated, pressing a few keys and filling the room with a beautiful melody before stopping, taking a deep breathe and beginning to play.

Of course he didn't plan on singing but it kind of just happened with the song. Quite a few girls blushed, swooned, and squealed at the words, assuming in their own mind that the lyrics applied to them. But there was only one particular girl in the room the lyrics were for.

Once he finished he gave a sigh of relief, hearing a few claps he smiled shyly and stood up, giving a small bow before heading back to his section and sitting in his previous seat.

"Thank you for the applause ladies, but please, lets not focus this day on me, I suggest you spend time with your new host here." He said happily giving the floor back to Silas.

Oh hey I'm. . . Third Music Room
And I'm with. . . Ang and everyone in the club

OOC:

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
User ImageUser Image

tab tab She had to admit: She had missed the petty glares of jealous women. She simply smiled back at the girls as she continued to hold Finn's arm, their glares intensifying and her urge to laugh rising. However, not a single giggle escaped her lips. Only smiles. She recognized a lot of their faces. Repeat customers, no-doubt. She could only assume that one of them was the reason she was sent back to America. Well, look where she was now! Back in Japan... with Finn.

They had failed. It felt great.

She could start plotting revenge. Find out which one did it and make them suffer the same misery she had... but why would she? She wasn't that type of gal. Instead, she would sit here and be happy knowing they could see how badly they failed. She felt triumphant and it was glorious~!

As Finn introduced her, she gave them all a polite curtsey. "Hello again, Ladies~ Long time no see!"

"I thought you were expelled."

"I bet her parents bought her way back to Japan. I hear they don't want her in America, either."

Ang simply giggled a bit. "I was expelled, but being smart has it's advantages. And it's true, my parents don't want me... luckily Finn does." She said, giving Finn a kiss on his cheek, causing the girls to huff and agitate. Ang couldn't help but internally laugh at their angst as she simply, held his hand and smiled to them as if she hadn't noticed how much her presence bothered them.

It was then that Finn decided to introduce Silas and shift everyone's attention to his highschool 'replacement'. Ang looked to him as he walked over and heard the whispers of the girls. A mini Kyo? Hmm... She let go of Finn's hand momentarily to cup his cheeks in her palms, inspecting his face. Her eyes were intensely focused, as if looking for any and all details and memorizing them.

"Hmm... You do have features similar to Kyo-kun... I'm sure he'll just love you." She giggled, releasing his face, turning to Finn for a moment and giving him a thumbs up in approval before turning back to Silas. "It's nice to meet you, Silas-san. May I call you Si-kun? My name is Angelynn White." She smiled, extending a hand for him to shake. "But you may call me anything you like. Most people call me Ang, but if you can think of something more comfortable for you to call me, I will still respond. I am the unofficial official Manager for the Host Club! I'll be managing both the College and High School clubs until I find someone suitable to take my place." Since she was in America for the past three years, it was near-impossible for her to find a replacement for herself like the Hosts had done. "I look forward to working with you, Si-kun~" She winked to him, returning to Finn's side and lacing her fingers with his.

It wasn't long, however, before the attention shifted back to Finn. Her eyes shifted to the Misunderstood Host as they mentioned him playing a song. She knew he didn't particularly enjoy playing the piano... but she also knew he was very good at it. She felt bad for him, having to agree to something he didn't want to do, but she'd be lying if she said she didn't want to hear him play the piano, too. It felt like forever since the last time.

She stood up with the others and moved to the piano, standing off to the side and watched him get comfortable, placing his fingers on the ivory keys. As music filled the Third Music Room, she couldn't help but feel the butterflies in her chest. She simply stood there, listening to his song. She had nearly forgotten how lovely his singing voice was. It left a nice pink tinge to her cheeks as she enjoyed his song. It wasn't until she caught his glance towards her that she truly understood who the song was directed towards. A smile formed on her lips, feeling the lyrics were incredibly appropriate.

As his song ended, she joined the others by clapping for his performance. She made her way back to the couch, taking a seat and crossing her legs. Most would think she was actually trying to act like a proper lady when in fact, she was just trying to contain her ovaries from exploding on the spot. Her fingers threaded back with his as he joined her back on the couch, a nice shade of pink decorating her smiling cheeks.

One thing was now certain: Tonight was going to be a long and wild one. She would make sure of that.

tab ~ tab tab ~ tab

.l.o.c.a.t.i.o.n.xx Third Music Room
                                                  .c.o.m.p.a.n.y.xx Finn, Silas, and everyone else in the room.
                                                  .o.o.c.xx Kinda short but oh well~~~

Beloved Explorer

User ImageUser Image
                                                      x
                                                      To say, Silas has a bit surprised when Finn's significant other cupped his face would be an understatement as inwardly Silas was wondering why she was in his personal bubble. He was about to ask was there something on his face before he heard her speak, saying that he share a few features with this Kyo person and that he would love him. His eyebrow raised in curiosity as he figured that he will meet whomever this Kyo person is sooner or later. Hearing the nickname that the young woman came up for him, Silas gave her a small smile, "If you would like and a pleasure to make your acquaintance, White-san." Taking the offered hand and shaking it, Silas listened to everything that she said as he could always hear a few snide remarks from the customers. He tune it out for now as he nodded his head and commented, "Look forward to working with you as well, Ang-senpai."

When the customers brought up Finn's ability with a piano, Silas couldn't help but let out a quiet chuckle as it appears to him that the girls are fighting a war that was already lost. He watches as the customers, Finn and Ang went to the piano as he decided to join, just not that close for anyone to hear him silently humming to the music as he listened to the lyrics of the song that Finn was singing. Crimson eyes stared at Ang as a small curve at the corner of his lip appeared when he notice she changed position. Before the song finished, Silas went back to his spot, taking a sip of his tea. As the customers, Finn and Ang came back, Silas couldn't help but notice Ang's new siting posture and inwardly chuckle as he had a feeling Finn was the reason for it.

When Finn brought the attention back onto himself, Silas was ready for new set of questions that came out of the wood works.

"Do you play an instrument, Sil-kun?"

"Do you sing, Sil-kun?"

"What do you look for a girlfriend, Sil-kun?"

"Is your hair as soft as it looks, Sil-kun?"

"I don't play an instrument... I never found one that I like to play myself. I do sing, but I'll probably bore you with my singing. My mother wanted me to be trained in opera singing." The girlfriend question caught him off guard as he notice from the corner of his eye that he wasn't the only half Italian anymore in the room. Silas wished that he would have notice Artemis earlier then he would have greeted him properly. "Why do it have to be a woman, my lovely? I could easily be attracted to someone of my same gender." Before he realized it, flames appeared behind the customers as if envisioning something perverted about him and another male while he inwardly sigh at the active imagination of the girls. "What I would look for in a partner... hmmm... someone that accepts me for who I am completely, faults and all." Getting a few cooes in his direction as he looks at the customer who asked about his hair with a small smile on his face, "Would you like to touch it?"

Seeing the dark blush on the customer's face when he asked that question until he felt the slender fingers of the girl touching it gently. "It is soft... what do you use to keep it that way, Sil-kun?" Once the fingers retreated out his hair, Silas appeared to have a thoughtful look on his face as he answered, "I don't use anything special, just the usual shampoo and conditioner." The customer looked like she was in shock as if he was doing something special for his hair to be soft. He knew that Nyssa thought it was soft, but his little sister was the only one who actually touched his hair and told him this.

User Image tab User Image tab User Image

Omnipresent Genius

17,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
                                  User Image

User ImageswidtUser Imageseewhatidi
                    █████████████████████████████████████ ████████

This smaller girl's mannerisms had caught Yuzuru's attention. He hadn't seen too many girls around this school act... 'proper' in the sense of Japanese tradition. "No. I was made to be sure that I wouldn't forget those principles." He told her with a smile, though truth be told, if it wasn't for his situation as a child, he wouldn't have even bothered with this samurai lifestyle. He'd probably have grown up as a normal upper middle class kid. Yuzuru felt a slight twinge of pain in his chest that just as quickly subsided as it had came. Thinking about his past and what-ifs had always troubled him from time to time and to keep up with the image of being self-possessed and unfazed, he was forced to push any of those emotions back down.

“Would you be interested in a… duel? Not against me, of course. I know of another samurai, he should be here,” He heard Chie speak. Another samurai? What was the likelihood of there being more than one persons from a samurai family here? This school seemed to be more of the place for spoiled rich kids than anyone with genuine honor and discipline.

Upon reaching the person in question that he were to duel, something struck him as odd. The person he had observed was a person that shouldn't be here at all, and yet there he was, standing there.Nii-sama? He thought as Chie turned to face him yet again after her attempt to get the other man's attention. Apologizing, she then properly introduced herself to Yuzuru.

"No, no. It was rude of me as well to not have properly introduced myself to Lady Chie, though it seems that I was better known to Lady Chie than she was to myself." He spoke to her with a pleasant smile before stilling his arms by his side and bowing to her.
                                  "My name is Itou Yuzuru. I am very honored to meet you, Lady Chie." After introducing himself, he stood back upright and glanced back over at the man with the familiar face. Yuzuru had felt very confused and decided that he would satisfy this curiosity by approaching him. There's no way that this could be anyone other than...

"...Nii-sama?"

"Kai-nii-sama?" He called out to him.

speech :: #4863A0
                                  | location 3rd Music Room ▫ company Chie and Kai(?) ▫ mood mild confusion |
                                  || The long awaited Yuzu post is now up ||

Quote:
                                  Haruhi_Fujioka_08
                                  Quote:
                                  moche--maude

Feral Zealot

User ImageUser Image
                                  accoмpanιмenт: Aware of her bodyguard and Silas, unaware of Jin and Reno
                                      pєrfσmαncє píєcєs: Attire
                                          cσncєrt hαll: Third Music Hall
                                              encore: What do I do?! what do i do?!?!

Once the crowd of females had started to come, panic had set in to counter-act the flustered excitement of not only seeing a long-time friend like Tsunami, but also her celebrity crush of all time, Devyn Monroe! She didn’t have the slightest of clues as to what was going on, but all questions were placed on hold as fear gripped her at the sight and sound of the crowd of females coming through. Burrowing her body against Tsunami’s larger form and shaking like a leaf, she began to murmur a request to go home while tears began to form. “Oh, dear. I think that’s our cue.” Toma’s familiar and gentle touch had her jumping slightly, but none less she’d chose to quickly cling to the bodyguard making him chuckle as she relaxed enough to once again look out at the group.

The little Regentropfen here isn’t a big fan of crowds so I think I’d best take her home.” He said before smiling down at her. With a farewell they began to make their way towards the exit until Delphi remembered something. Well, two somethings really and biting her bottom lip, pulled the green-haired male to a stop and getting his attention. Her mouth opened as silent words came out and had he not been able to read lips… or knew her as well as he did Toma would have missed everything. As it were, her mouthed request only surprised him for a brief moment before he grinned and nodded his head. “Alright, give me a moment to find them.

Delphi nodded her head and as Toma looked around, keeping a protective arm around her shoulders and she looked carefully around everywhere else. Clutching her bodyguard’s jacket she worried her bottom lip until her attention perked up and she gently tugged on him for his attention. Seeing the tiny carrot-top they carefully but quickly made their way over to Hajime. A soft smile on her face she carefully reached out to grab hold of his arm and tug him into a tight cuddling hug.

Yo, it’s starting to be a bit too crowded here for our peace of mind.” Toma said with a grin as he watched Del cuddle with her cousin while still holding onto him. “So we’re just here to say our farewells before heading out.

Who’re they?
                                      I don’t know? Maybe his sister?
                                      But they look nothing alike?

The whispers and curious stares suddenly had grabbed Delphi’s attention and like a little girl she began trying to make herself smaller. Eyes still holding that watery hint that turned into real tears at a moment’s notice, stared shyly at the rest of the group. “G-….Guten tag….” She gently whispered before fully hiding behind Toma and gently tugged on his shirt wanting to leave. Like now.

Eh-heh-heh… Anyways, we’ll see you- Miru-chan!” Like a switch, his attention was taken from leaving with his charge to charging head long towards Mimiru, bodyguard to Haji and also Toma’s girlfriend. Not expecting sudden abandonment in the least, green eyes widened to the size of saucers as her mind tried to catch up to what her. Blinking in silence she slowly looked from Toma to Hajime to the eyes that seemed stare at her. Before she could force enough calm in her to leave the tears were beginning to fall down from the emerald eyes.

And of course Toma had taken her oboe with him.

Iriai Kumori

{OOC::Sorry about the long wait! Now save your cousin Haji!}

Live in the Present__________Remember the Past_____

Shy Friend

User Image
User Image
                                                              WHERE 」third floor music room ★ . ⇣xxxxWHO 」Artemis ★ . ⇣xxxxMOOD 」annoyed / jumpy ★ . ⇣
                                                              x
                                                              Consumed with her thoughts, Reiri remained where she had found a spot, away from the path and from passersby. Hardly did she notice the King’s look in her direction neither did she pay much attention to those who arrived little by little. A great crowd seemed to position themselves behind the doors, all clearly awaiting the opening of the dreaded host club.

It was a mere gathering of pretty people, to which was pointless in Reiri’s point of view. People ought to do better things with their time rather than let themselves be blown away by boys with pretty faces. It just didn’t seem right to the girl. They swooned the ladies to take profit from them and use it in their own extravagant events to gain even more profit. It didn’t seem ethically right, merely a vicious circle of ongoing profit.

Midst the gathering of hosts commotion her cousin entered the room and Reiri hardly noticed him at all, well it wasn’t completely her fault as he was partially hiding himself in shadows to approach the woman by the window. Still little did our bookworm notice until the horde of females rushed in by the open doors. The sound just became exclusively louder with all those girls and babbling chipmunks. How could anyone actually handle that? The entire room was buzzing loudly with girls, perhaps not as loud as the pink-haired one who announced herself, but loud all the same. Her eyes rolled in annoyance before she closed her book and stood up. A number of thoughts crossed her mind. She could leave and find somewhere quieter, but would Kyo miss her or leave without her? She didn’t want to run that chance, not sure if it was something he would be capable of doing or not. Yet, perhaps she could take just a few minutes away from the room; it wasn’t like girl chatter could actually end in ten minutes that was just impossible.

Assuring herself she would be safe for a few minutes she piled her things in the corner before taking her bag and leaving the club to its activities. There was actually something she wanted to do, something she didn’t want others to know and perhaps now would be a great time. She’d be away from awkward stares and possible chatter and questions. Deciding so, she left the music room of the third floor and disappeared into the school.

It was a good time before she reappeared by the doors, however calling attention was the last things she wanted to do and she remained with her head down and walking along the wall to the corner she had taken previously, when she had first arrived. It was exactly trying to avoid contact that she ended up bumping into it accidentally. Looking down had one problem, she couldn’t really tell where she was going and by doing so she walked head into Artemis, the pink-haired girl from earlier.

Her hands immediately came up in defense as she looked up to see who had been the person she bumped into. “Gomenasai!!! I’m so sorry! I-I-I wasn’t looking where I was going! I-I didn’t mean to bump into you, it just sort of happened you know, and I am not used to these things, I’mreallyverysorry!” She blurted out, unable to control her jumpiness. The encounter with the girls earlier had been enough for an afternoon. Who knew what Artemis could do to her in exchange. Maybe this time it wouldn’t be so easy as to point a host out just to get past her, or maybe Reiri was just reading too much and over thinking things. People weren’t all rude, at least…she thought they weren’t. She didn’t exactly talk to any of them since she arrived at school. The day had merely been a haze of lessons, lectures, notes, and books.

Finally the girl allowed herself to breathe some and give a very awkward smile to the other. “Do forgive me for bumping into you.” She spoke, now calmer and coherent.

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
User ImageUser Image

tab tab This was it. His first day at his new school! It was rather exciting, to say the least. It was sort of like a new beginning! Not entirely... but close enough!

Unfortunately, because of the moving around, he had misplaced the box with his school uniform in it. He walked up to the main gates in his usual green windbreaker and and shorts. Sure, he had the option to get a ride to school, but he liked the fresh air and the exercise. As he stood in front of his new school, taking the sight in with his icy-blue eyes, the butterflies in his stomach began to make knots with his insides. He was so nervous and it didn't help that because he was in normal clothes that he stuck out like a sore thumb. Perhaps the school nurse would have a spare uniform for him... Luckily, he arrived early enough to be able to handle this situation and make it to his first class without being tardy. Taking his first steps inside the gate, his sneakers began to pick up the pace on the stone-bricked pavement and led him inside.

His eyes widened at the sight. Red carpeting covered all the floors and were brilliantly lit by grand, golden chandeliers. Ivory, gold, dark-stained wood, and other lovely materials he didn't quite recognize adorned every nook and cranny of the place. Intricate art work and vases decorated the halls and made it difficult for Haru's eyes to figure out where to look. Sure, he was no stranger to the lifestyles of the rich, but it was still so surreal. It was a tad overwhelming!

Taking a deep breath, he reverted his gaze back to in front of him and followed the signs towards the infirmary. After explaining his situation to the nurse, she seemed more than happy to accommodate and grabbed a package from a drawer near her desk and handed it to him, pointing him in the direction of the changing rooms. Thanking her, he quickly rushed off to the changing rooms. Because of his little sight-seeing detour, he didn't have much time before class started.

After a bit of time, he stepped out of the changing room modelling the uniform for the nurse who smiled and clapped for him, which only caused him to smile as well. However, he couldn't help but feel something was a bit... off.

As he shut the door to the nurses office behind him, he couldn't help but notice the influx in students in the halls. Seems it was closer to class-time than he thought!

But wait a minute...

He looked at the students as they rushed past him, laughing and conversing amongst their friends as they passed him, not really noticing his presence. He didn't mind that... but he couldn't help but notice the difference between the boys and the girls.

The boys wore a rather lovely powder-blue blazer with black pants and a purple-striped tie. On their breast was the insignia for the school. Each of the boys who wore it looked absolutely dashing and proper. The girls wore a dandelion-yellow dress fit for a princess with a red ribbon around the collar. Puffed shoulders and white cuffs around their wrists with white stockings and black Mary-janes. It looked so lovely on each of them...!

He then looked down only to be greeted by that same yellow dress and his face lit up a bright pink. How could he not have noticed he was putting on a dress!? He was about to turn around and go back in to the nurses office -- tell her she made a mistake! But that was when the bell rang.

In a panic, not wanting to miss his first class, he decided to ignore his outfit and go straight to class. Perhaps no one would notice?

He hoped no one would notice...

User Image

The day hadn't gone quite as bad as he had anticipated. Sure, he had been introduced to the class as a girl but he seemed to be well liked and he didn't have the heart to tell them he was a boy... not in this outfit, anyway. At lunch, bunch of cute girls invited him to sit with them! They talked about a bunch of stuff he didn't really know much about but they seemed nice enough. They asked him several questions, but mostly about his appearance. How was his skin so smooth and his hair so soft? To be honest, he didn't really do anything special. Of course, he never mentioned the layers of make-up that covered his bruises and scars. They didn't seem to notice it.

But it wasn't just girls who talked to him, plenty of boys did as well! He was just so happy that they wanted to include him in their plans! One of them asked if he could go to the movies with him. Some others invited him out to eat! Gosh, everyone here seemed so nice! It seemed no one minded that he was a boy in a dress.

He was having so much fun with everyone that he didn't even get the chance to go back to the infirmary and request his very own blazer. As the last bell rang signalling the end of his first day, a couple of the girls had invited him to come with them to the opening of some club. Not wanting to be rude, Haru nodded in agreement and allowed them to drag him towards this event he had heard buzzing about conversations all day.

Upon arrival, Haru was immediately regretting this decision. There were so many girls outside the music room doors! There were all squealing and screaming and he was having difficulty remaining calm. He also couldn't help but notice the lack of male presence in this mob. Nothing but yellow dresses flowed in the crowd with a couple of women who looked to be too old for high school floating amidst them. Not a single boy among them -- except for him.

He couldn't help but feel that perhaps he shouldn't be here. He was just about to let the ladies he was with know that he was leaving and thank them for their kindness when the doors open. The screams of delight from the sea of yellow drowned out his screams of terror as he was carried in to the room with the flow of rushing teenagers. He fell to the ground as the ladies dispersed and covered his head in fear of being trampled. When the stampede cleared, he pushed himself to his feet and dusted off his dress, looking around.

Finally! Other boys! Perhaps he wasn't in the wrong place after all! Seems this place was for both genders. That was a relief! Feeling a bit more relieved, Haru smiled and looked around for his new-found friends. Seems they had split up but a good majority of them were sitting in a section nearest the windows. He decided to join them. He smiled to them as he took a seat beside them on the couch opposite the boys. Although only one of the boys seemed to go to this school, they both gave off an air of manliness. The older one had almost-crimson eyes and light silver hair. Haru's eyes shined with envy and admiration at the man before shifting to look at the younger, smaller boy.

This one had bright, red-orange hair with similarly-colored eyes. This one was small like him but he seemed so.. tough! His muscles were so well defined that you could tell they were there even through his clothes. The thought alone was enough to make him blush. He also seemed so well liked and respected. Haru was honored to be in the presence of two perfect specimens of the male gender.

He hoped they would like him. He hoped they would accept him. He hoped to be like them some day.

Some day.

tab ~ tab tab ~ tab

.l.o.c.a.t.i.o.n.xx Third Music Room
                                                  .c.o.m.p.a.n.y.xx Hideki and Hajime
                                                  .o.o.c.xx Haru's debut~! Tell me what you think! <3

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
User ImageUser Image

tab tab As Estella laid eyes on him, Kyo couldn't help but smile. Of course, she didn't seem nearly as happy to see him as he was to see her. This, however, was something he was expecting. He chuckled at her reaction and again at her following statement. "Yes... quite the shame indeed." Although the conversation had turned sour rather quickly (once again, as anticipated), he still couldn't help the smile on his face. He knew she would probably see it as him being his usual smug self, but in truth, it was the joy of seeing the person he had convinced himself he'd never see again.

"Straight to the point as always. I like that." He smiled brighter. "Well, in truth, I was hoping we could have a little chat. Perhaps in private. You see, I--" He stopped mid-sentence as he sensed a couple of figures join their midst. He turned as he heard a familiar voice speak, giving her a small bow. "No need to apologize, my lady...." His sentence trailed off as he heard another voice.

It wasn't the voice itself that Kyo found peculiar... it was what the voice said. Kyo's smile faded as his eyes fell on the confused expression of Yuzuru.

Of course he knew who this boy was.... but it seemed as though the boy had confused him for.... Kai. Kyo's eyes narrowed slightly before forcing a smile to his face and looking to Chie and Estella. "I'm sorry, will you both please excuse us for a moment?" And with that, his hand reached out and snatched Yuzu up by the collar of his shirt, the smile never fading from his face as he dragged the boy off towards the backroom and shut the door behind him, tossing the boy to the ground in front of him.

Confused by the reaction, Yuzuru was about to question Kai's odd behavior when he was then grabbed by the collar and dragged off into another section of the music room by him. Upon entering the room, he was immediately tossed to the ground with the sound of the door shutting behind them. Kai was acting rather odd making Yuzuru wonder if he had done something wrong to be treated in such a harsh manner. Picking himself up, he turned towards Kai and straightened his blazer. "Well, that was rather rude of you, Kai-nii." Yuzuru told him looking a little displeased with his strange treatment. Scanning his face, the man most definitely looked like Kai, but he seemed to have been acting like a completely different person.

Kyo blinked at Yuzuru before giving him a sigh. "Don't call me that. I'm not Kai and I'd appreciate it if you never mention him around here again." His tone was much more serious and harsh than his usual tone. His expression was also just as harsh and serious, which probably didn't help the fact that this person mistook him for Kai.

"My name is Kyo Naganobu. You'd be wise to remember that." He told the boy, standing between him and the door.

Yuzuru's brows furrowed. He was so sure that this person was Kai. Everything about his face looked exactly like Kai. "My apologies, Kyo Naga...nobu..." The name finally sinking in just as it left his lips. Showing mild shock he jumped tracks from apologizing to the person for mistaking him for another to now questioning his true identity. "You're Kyo Naganobu? The dishonorable Kyo Naganobu?" Yuzuru inquired. He had heard talk about this person and none of it was favorable. One of the major things that he had heard was that a 'Kyo Naganobu' had brought the clan great dishonor and was inevitably disowned for it, and now Yuzuru was face-to-face with him.
                                                  The magenta-eyed man was speechless for a moment at the boys words. He finally sighed and rolled his eyes. "Lovely. Another reputation to add to my list." He groaned before looking back to Yuzuru. "Of course, the things I've heard about you aren't all that pleasant either, Yuzuru Itou-san." He stared the boy down, trying to get a sense for what he was thinking about. He was a tad surprised that Yuzuru knew who he was. He was certain that his father and brother avoided acknowledging he existed just like he did with them. Of course, if they were to talk about him, he knew it was nothing good.

"Alright, look. We're both Hosts here, so we're going to be seeing an awful lot of each other. So, I'm going to make you a deal. I'll set aside all the things I've heard about you if you do me the same courtesy. Give each other a clean slate, if you will."

He gave Yuzu a moment to consider it before speaking again. "Here, I'll help. If you agree to this, then no one gets hurt and we live our lives in peace and who knows, perhaps we'll find those nasty stories were negatively exaggerated. If you refuse... well... perhaps it would be best if you didn't find out, hm?" He gave Yuzu a devious, fox-like smile. "So, what do you say?" He asked, extending a hand to shake.

tab tab tab tab

.l.o.c.a.t.i.o.n.xx Third Music Room.
                                                  .c.o.m.p.a.n.y.xx Chie, Yuzu, and Estella.
                                                  .o.o.c.xx Collab post with Misuzu! Enjoy~ Part two will be posted shortly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff