Care to join? :3

Yes ma'am! 0.82758620689655 82.8% [ 24 ]
No, thank you. But here's a +1! 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >

Fluffy Trickster

User Image

►► [THEO IYZEL]
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where I am at? Mauves town (Lab's garden)
                                                      Who's that around me? Bellamy & Call, other people nearby
                                                      Who's outside at the moment? Zaffre, the frillish (55% )
                                                      What do you see? Muddied clothes
                                                      Backpack, xtransceiver, pokedex, rabbit hoodie

Theo turned toward the girl when she spoke to him. There was a squirtle by the girl's side, so she might be one of the people that got a pokemon from the lab. He was just about to speak when the girl suddenly faced to the side. Naturally that made him looked to what she's looking at too. There was a meowth approaching them. It then began attacking and took the girl's attention away.

Theo on the other hand was unconcerned for the girl. "Pfftt --- ahahaha, she called me 'sir'. Do you hear that, Zaffre?" he broke out laughing. The girl was too polite toward him who was of close age, to him who is all splattered with mud. Zaffre only stared at Theo when he laughed since he didn't understand. The frillish was more interested in the battle between squirtle and Meowth. "Hmmm? you still want to battle? We can go play again after you get some rest," Theo said to Zaffre after he finished. "Frill!" Zaffre responded, although it was unclear whether it was objection or agreement, Theo just took it as agreement.

The girl had finished while they talked as she once again ask the same question she did before. To that, Theo responded, " I am Theo and this is Zaffre, nice to meet you, bellamy and Calla --- We are okay. The gastly only wanted to play since the beginning." He had known the pokemon's intention by its behavior. It pulled prank on him, then mocked Zaffre to start a chase. "If anything happen though, I will be there and Zaffre will also be there to help," He continued. Theo had seen that Zaffre defended him, brought him time to get a hold of himself. "Frillish Frill," Zaffre chimed in agreement. Theo had made impression to Zaffre in that battle, he was clumsy, but dependable. His trainer rushed to his aid when he was hurt. It was clear that just that one battle had deepened their bond.

" Going to a pokemon center is a good place to go, still, after the battle, it will be better to have the pokemon rest. We can go together if you are going too," Theo suggested.

((OOC: hmm...it's hard to properly insert his personality, he ended up mature at times ))
[Zaffre levelled to 9 and learned Night shade, replacing Water sport]

Raine Hanako

Friendly Bibliophile

15,475 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Generous 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
User Image
██████Victoria Peregrine██████

Hearing someone behind her, Victoria turned to see the girl she gave a cookie back in the lab. Beside her toddled a cute Piplup. The girl introduced herself as Elizabeth and the Piplup as Bloo, then complimented Vivi, calling him cute. "Thanks! This is Vivi, and my name is Victoria. I'm glad you liked the cookie; my momma baked them before I left. I still have a bunch left, so we can share!" Elizabeth waved to the boy she was with earlier, who was walking out of the Pokemon Lab. She said this was her little brother Edward. Now that this was confirmed, Victoria could see some resemblance between them. "Tik jol!" Vivi waved a little arm at their new friends. Taking another cookie out of the bag, Victoria broke a tiny piece off and handed it to Vivi, who nibbled on it. She looked up in time to see Edward release his new Pokemon. A ghost Pokemon emerged and floated in the air around Elizabeth. Apparently, Elizabeth was terrifyied of ghost Pokemon, because she shrieked and jumped behind Victoria.

"Hey!" Victoria shouted at Edwards. She didn't like bullies, even if it was his sister. "Don't scare her like that! You're just a big bully, aren't you!" She could feel Vivi sparking on her shoulder, also angry that this boy was scaring Elizabeth on purpose. They were still glaring at Edward even as another boy walked up with his Pokemon and introduced himself as Seth. Throwing a dirty look at Edward, Victoria turned and smiled at this new boy. "Hi, Seth and Vasili! It's nice to meet you two. This is Vivi-" she motioned to the Joltik on her shoulder. "and I'm Victoria." She felt so happy to be making so many new friends so quickly. Well, maybe not Edward, she thought. Vivi poked her cheek and pointed to her bag, which was a lot smaller than everyone else. "Good point, Vivi. We should all stop by the Pokemart so we can get supplies and stuff. I didn't really bring anything 'cept a camping things and food.

♪♫♩Curent Company: Elizabeth, Edward, Seth, and Pokemon♪♫♩
♪♫♩Current Location: Hanging outside the Pokemon Lab♪♫♩

₱7000
Pokedex
Mini-Tent
Sleeping bag
Bag of asst. food (lots of sweet)
Extra clothes
Acoustic Guitar w/ case

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Species: Joltik
Nickname: Vivi
Level: 8
Nature: Timid
Ability: Swarm
Moves:
- Leech Life
- Spider Web
- Thunder Wave
- Feint Attack

haru_haru21
DarkMockingbird
User Image

xxxx
═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═ Alexander Zoldine ═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═

Type: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Species: Elekid
Nature: Naive
Ability: Static
Moves:
- Quick Attack
- Leer
- Thunder Shock
- Fire Punch

═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━══━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═

Alexander's once grinning face turned into a frown as the battle started. Princess was floundering around with commanding her Pokemon and her commands were more than late. She had been looking away when Elekid launched his first attack. "Just how clueless is this girl, taking an eye off of her opponent...Or does she just not care if her Pokemon gets hurt?" He asked himself under his breath as Princess finally decided on an attack, Fairy Wind. The very air around the little Fairy type began to glow and sparkle before it shot forward at amazing speed, slamming straight into Elekid as it braced itself with it's arms. Alex let out a low whistle. He had never really thought much of Fairy's, he knew the gym back home used a few of them but they had just seemed so girly to him. He doubted that he would ever actually use one for that reason but for looking like such a dainty little thing it packed a decent punch. If Elekid hadn't gotten the first hit in it might have been a completely different fight.

"C'mon Kid, don't let it phase you! Keep up the attack!" Elekid couldn't afford to let up the offense. In all honesty, he didn't see any reason not to just repeat thundershock over and over again until the fight was over or until it was paralyzed. Elekid nodded with it's entire body as it's arms began to swing again, taking less time to charge this time as the lighting shot forth from it's body. Felicienne called for her Pokemon to dodge but it was too late as Flabebe was once again engulfed in lightning. It began to cling very weakly to it's flower as it sat down on one of the petals after the attack. Alex noticed something different this time, though. Even though the attack was over he could still so electrical discharge coming off of the Fairy type. "That's the way, Elekid! Great job!" He congratulated his Pokemon which gave a very excited cry before Flabebe attacked with another Fairy Wind. The attack connected mid celebration for Elekid, the attack knocked him off his feet as he wasn't ready for the gust of magical wind and he fell flat on his face. "..." Alex was quiet for a second before lifting his palm to his face. "Idiot...You did a good job but don't take your eyes off of your opponent." Maybe his Pokemon had something in common with that girl...He'd have to fix that.

Still, Elekid hopped back to it's feet with gusto. It was marked with damage all over his body but it was raring and ready to go. Alex wished he could match his Pokemon's enthusiasm as he commanded him to use another thundershock but his opponent was making it hard for him to find as much joy as he wish he could from winning the fight against this girl. As his final attacked landed on the flower Flabebe it almost let go of it's flower and fell to the ground. Princess was in a state of panic. She hadn't said a word beyond shocked cries since her last attack and even as her Pokemon obediently waited for her next order it seemed that said order would never come. Any other situation and Alex might have just gone for the finisher but his opponent's reaction to the battle had left a bad taste in his mouth. She hadn't taken this seriously and now her partner was paying for it. Well, I guess she ended up learning a lesson...Just not the one I thought.

Elekid was getting ready for it's next attack when Alex finally spoke up. "Hold it, Elekid. It's done. She's in no condition to fight anymore." Normally trainers fought until all their Pokemon fainted but Alex barely saw the point in this case. If he wanted to end it by knocking Flabebe out he could but it didn't sit well with him. The idea of Princess running crying to the next town didn't bother him, in fact it would normally bring a smile to his face, but when he added her holding an injured Pokemon into that equation it felt wrong. The little Flabebe had put up a valiant fight, it had enough.

"...She might have stood a chance if you had been paying attention since the beginning." It might have sounded condescending to her coming from him but he still offered her his little piece of criticism as he recalled Elekid, who had been looking at him with confusion. "You did well, little guy. Get some rest, I'll get your wounds healed in no time." He said to the Pokeball, unsure if Elekid could hear him or not as he reattached him to his belt. "C'mon Princess, let's head to the Pokemart. I don't think this town has a Center so we'll have to use medicine before leaving. I won so I'm buying, if you want. If not, whatever." He turned and began walking to the Pokemart before Felicienne could give her answer. Medicine to heal the paralyze and injuries shouldn't be to expensive and it want like he was hurting for cash. If he started to run low he would just find some mark to steal from the add to his funds.

Who? ---- Felicienne
Where? ---- Outside Mauves Town Laboratories, walking to the Pokemart.
Doing? ---- Battle Time!
NEIN ZEDD

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Seth Blackwater User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
[[I just can't escape,
It's like you're here with me now...

...but the words you say,
they always seem to fade out.]]

Seth smiled at Victoria and Vivi. "Nice to meet you. And that sounds like a good plan. I remembered to bring a fishing pole, but not a sleeping bag..." Vasili gave his trainer a dumbfounded look, as if he understood the implcation of his words. Once Seth noticed the look his pokemon gave him, he felt a little embarrassed, being judged by an animal. The water pokemon gave a look around at the other pokemon, ending with the Joltik on Victoria's shoulder. Getting an idea from the yellow spider, he turned back to Seth, extended its claws slightly, and scurried up Seth's leg, up his side and arm, and rested gently on his back, front legs dangling over the trainer's shoulder. He took a sharp breath when Vasili's small claws slid through the fabric of his clothing and left little scratches on his body. While the creature clawed its way up him, gritted his teeth and clenched his jaw tightly. Once Vasili was finally in his place, he relaxed. "A little warning next time would be nice." Vasili simply nuzzled Seth's cheek in response, earning a soft pet from him.

Avoria_Dragmire

Our Team

What's in my bag?

•A couple days of travel food.
•7100 ¥
•Makeshift fishing pole
PokeDex
PokeNav+

x x x x x x x a scattered dream that's like a far offxm e m o r yxx x x x

a far off memory that's like a scattered
                                                              xxxDREAM || x x x x x x x x x x

x x x x x x x▶ ▶ ▶ ▶Tyler Stone.

User Image
                                                                      Before Tyler and the others could progress any further, something distracted Tyler. He looked down at his feet as that's where the distraction was coming from. "Huh? What is that?" Tyler stopped in his tracks to try and find the culprit. He scanned the surrounding area, but nothing. Suddenly, at the blink of an eye, a brown furry creature popped out of the bushes in front of him. I think I've seen one of these before. Tyler pulled out his Pokédex and scanned the Pokémon. Sentret, the scout Pokémon. When Sentret sleeps, it does so while another stands guard. The sentry wakes the others at the first sign of danger. When this Pokémon becomes separated from its pack, it becomes incapable of sleep due to fear. "Alright! I'm gonna catch this thing" Tyler threw a Pokéball into the air and out came Macabre. Duskull! Dusk dusk!" Tyler looked at the wild Sentret who was also seemingly ready for battle.

"Macabre, go for a Night Shade! Let's get some big damage on this thing right away!" Macabre obeyed Tyler's words and sent a dark beam with a light red outline right at the Sentret. The Sentret stood there and took the hit. The scout Pokémon then giggled as if it went untouched. " What? I don't understand! Night Shade should've done a ton of damage!" Tyler took some more time to think about what was going on, and then it hit him. " Crap! That's right, Night Shade is a ghost-type attack so Sentret's normal typing will protect it." Before Tyler could give out his next command for Macabre, the wild Sentret lunged at Macabre and smacked him right in the face. Tyler grunted, "It must know Pursuit or something." Tyler had to think about all of Macabre's moves and quickly find a way to catch the Sentret.

"Macabre, use Leer!" Macabre nodded and got right in the Sentret's face and leered it down good with glowing red eyes. The Sentret gave Macabre a look of it's own; it was using Foresight. "Now use Feint Attack!" Macabre charged himself right at the Sentret, but the Sentret was preparing for a Scratch attack. The two Pokémon collided on and on. "Man, this thing won't let up." Tyler eventually gave up the back and forth and chucked a Pokéball at the Sentret. Whether it would stay in or not was up to the universe.

Meet the team!
                                                                      Duskull // Macabre
                                                                      Impish
                                                                      Levitate
                                                                      Night Shade, Leer, Disable, Feint Attack

There must be something I can use in here...

2,000 p

PokéGear x1
                                                                      Pokédex x1
                                                                      Pokéballs x9
                                                                      Oran Berry x2
                                                                      Pecha Berry x1

Hnybnny

Mistress Dahlia
                                                                      Battle outcome :3

User Image

Demonic Hunter

-~-~-~-Surmon Syrome-~-~-~-

"Attention all passengers! We will be arriving at our destination soon, so be sure put your seats back in the upright position and buckle up. We shall be landing shortly"
the intercom rang, before ending with the sound of static, which stopped as soon as it started. Surmon didn't notice it, as he was too enraptured by the gorgeous view just outside the the shining window. Luckily he hadn't moved the seat and didn't get up the whole ride so he was fine. He snapped out of it once he felt the plane slowly begin to descend, shaking his head a bit as he settled back into reality. He made a mental note not to get distracted like that again...and He tapped his pocket a bit, and sure enough, the pokedex was there. He was set. A smirk grew across his face, the plane finally descending upon the runway.

The teen stepped out of the airport, his bag hanging loosely around his shoulder, resting gently against his hip. He turned slightly and unzipped it, pulling out a small map of the town that he had brought with him. He observed it for a moment, memorizing the path to Professor Sequoia's lab, before folding it back up and placing it in his bag one more, zipping it up. "This is simpler than I thought" he muttered, though he still was a bit nervous. He gripped his bag tightly as he headed off. It was only a matter of time until he saw the doors to the "professor's domain" as he called it. He slowly went up the stairs, taking a deep breath before knocking 3 times on the door, taking a step back as he pulled out his pokedex, ready to start what he called, "his own adventure."

………………

My companions... [Nobody]
My whereabouts... [Just Outside Professor Sequoia's lab]

Shy Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
ElizabethEdward
Kingsley

With: Each Other, Victoria, Seth, Pokemon
OOC:

Seeing how terrified her trainer was of the Shuppet and how Victoria scolded Edward for scaring his sister, Bloo jumped out of Elizabeth’s arms. ”Piplup pip,” Bloo scolded at Edward as she motioned a flipper at him and then at Elizabeth. Then all of sudden, Bloo jumped up and headbutted Edward square in the face…hard. ”Ow!” Edward called out as he touched his nose. Bane, seeing his trainer upset, floated down and glared at Bloo. ”Shu!” Bane said as he scolded Bloo on her behavior. The two pokemon leaned against each other’s face as they glared at each other until another trainer came up to them, which caused the two to return back to their own trainer.

Elizabeth moved away from Victoria and quickly got in front of Seth’s Buisel. ”You’re such a cute looking guy, and quite special too,” Elizabeth said as she petted the water-type. ”Oh, sorry. Forgot to introduce myself. I’m Elizabeth and my partner is this little Piplup, Bloo,” Elizabeth said. ”That little guy over there is my brother, Edward and that’s Bane, his Shuppet,” Elizabeth shivered as she said the pokemon species name. Edward glared at Elizabeth and Bloo, due to the redness that crossed his nose. ”We should all go to the pokemart and stock up on things too, Ed,” Elizabeth called. Since we’re all going the same way, why not go together,” Elizabeth said cheerfully as she pointed towards the direction of their destination.

Their Bags
Elizabeth's
- Pokedex
- 3000 pokedollars
- Sleeping Bag (plus pillow + blanket)
- 5 pokeballs
- Toiletries
- Flashlight
- 2 sets of Bowl + Utensils (chopsticks, fork, knife, spoon)
- Feathered Hat
- 3 sets of clothes (Uniform, Winter, Pajamas)
- Cooking supplies
- Container of Assorted Fruits (x10 fruits)

Edward's
- Pokedex
- 5000 pokedollars

Elizabeth's Team
Species: Piplup
Nickname: Bloo
Nature: Rash
Ability: Torrent
Moves:
- Pound
- Growl
- Bubble
- Icy Wind

Edward's Team

Species: Shuppet
Nickname: Bane
Nature: Bold
Ability: Insomnia
Moves:
- Knock Off
- Screech
- Night Shade
- Ominous Wind

Avoria_Dragmire

DarkMockingbird

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Seth Blackwater User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
[[I just can't escape,

Vasili rubbed gently against Elizabeth's hand, letting out a soft mewing sound. "Well aren't you the social one, V?" He asked with a smile. "And it's nice to meet you both. I'm sorry, but do we perhaps know each other? I feel like I've seen you somewhere before." The nagging feeling had finally gotten the best of him. He was he knew them. Maybe they were on the same ship on the way to the region, or maybe even famous somewhere. Living in Lilycove City meant that he saw a lot of celebrities pass through for promotions at the giant department store, so maybe they were one of those people.

haru_haru21

Avoria_Dragmire

{{OOC: }}
Our Team

What's in my bag?

•7100 ¥
•Makeshift fishing pole
PokeDex
PokeNav+

Friendly Bibliophile

15,475 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Generous 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
User Image

Victoria burst out laughing as the Piplup headbutted Edward in the face. Looks like she wasn't going to put up with Edward's teasing, either. It also looked like Bloo and Bane were quickly becoming rivals, too. Getting them apart, Elizabeth introduced herself abd Bloo to Seth, then suggested everyone go to the Pokemart together. "Great idea, Elizabeth! I really need to get some Pokeballs and some really food, and maybe an umbrella, since it looks like it might rain later." Vivi tapped her cheek and pointed a little arm at the rest of the cookie in her hand. "Joltik jolt?" He sounded so eager to have another piece that Victoria just laid the rest of the cookie on her shoulder. "Go crazy, Vivi. There's plenty of that where it came from." Shouldering her guitar case, she skipped over to the Pokemart, wondering what kind of stuff she would need to help her on her adventure.

Inside, other Pokemon trainers milled around, getting their own supplies. So many people and Pokemon! Victoria grinned as she thought about meeting everyone, but she had more important things to do, and that was getting what she needed. She grabbed a basket and headed into the crowded shop. Pursing her lips, Victoria slowly walked down the aisles, looking at the various healing items and Pokeballs available to brand new trainers. "We're gonna need this, and this, and maybe this, too." She started tossing Pokeballs and potions into the basket haphazardly. "What else do we need, Vivi?' She asked, glancing at her shoulder. The little Joltik was too engrossed in the cookie that he ignored his trainer and instead kept stuffing his cheek with the delicious treat.

Shrugging, Victoria walked over to the camping supplies. She already had a two-person tent and a sleeping bag, but what else would she need? Her eyes wandered over to a miniature camp stove, one that goes over a camp fire. "With this, we can always have hot food, even when it's cold!" She grabbed one and walked over to the counter, where the store clerk stood waiting. As her purchases were being rung up, she spotted a little display of candy beside the register. Her mouth started to water as she looked at the different yummy flavors. Making up her mind, she grabbed a pack of strawberry flavored candy and put it beside her other stuff. Soon, the cleark was done ringing everything up. "That will be ₱6000, ma'am." Victoria's eyes grew wide. That was almost everything she had! Groaning, she handed the clerk the money. She stuffed everything into her bag and left with her almost empty wallet.

As she waited for everyone else to finish their shopping, she sat down under a tree outside the Pokemart and unstrapped her guitar case from her back. "Besides you, Vivi, this is my best friend." She pulled put a bright orange and black guitar out of the black case. "This is a Rogue RA-090 Dreadnought acoustic guitar. My Momma and Daddy got it for me whan I was ten. Isn't it so amazing?" Vivi crawled off her shoulder and onto the guitar, scampering up the neck and onto the headstock. His bright blue eyes blinked at his trainer, who smiled and held the guitar gently. Her fingers strummed lightly over the strings, releasing a beautiful medley of notes. Closing her eyes, she started playing one of her favorite songs ever.

♪♫♩Curent Company: Vella♪♫♩
♪♫♩Current Location: Heading towards Route 1♪♫♩

₱1000
Pokedex
Mini-Tent
Camping stove
10 Pokeballs
8 Potions
Sleeping bag
Extra clothes
Acoustic Guitar w/ case

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Moves:
- Leech Life
- Spider Web
- Thunder Wave
- Feint Attack

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
[[I just can't escape,

Seth followed Victoria to the PokeMart, momentarily distracted from his own question. He grabbed a basket on the way in. He wandered over to the camping supplies first, grabbing a cyan colored sleeping bag set. At the end of the aisle he grabbed a simple canvas tarp. I'm going to need a knife too, but I think they keep those behind the counter... He rounded the corner into the capture supplies section. There was a fair selection of pokeballs, including GreatBalls, UltraBall, and a couple other specialty types. While it was pretty good for an average town, it was nothing compared to the store back home.

Deciding to go for the cheaper option, Seth grabbed three basic pokeballs, as well as a new belt designed for holding pokeballs with a button for opening them all at once. From there he moved onto the medicine section. As per usual for a town with a Pokemon Lab in it, it had a large selection of mdicines for new trainers. He grabbed four simple potions, and an antidote, just in case he ran into a Poison type. He brought his basket up to the counter and sighed. Right in front of him was a sign for a Trainer Starter Kit, which was far cheaper than the individual items he had grabbed. He quickly ran back to put his things back and picked up the starter park. The cashier laughed at him slightly before asking him if he needed anything else. "Yes, actually. I also need........ That knife, there. Three from the right." The knife he pointed to was a simple folding knife with a clip on the outside, for hanging on a belt for quick, regular use. "Alright, well if that's all, your total comes to... 3000¥." Seth dug out his wallet, and handed the man a little less than half the bills in there. After counting it out, the cashier handed him his bag of items and his change.

Seth walked swiftly out of the crowded mart and found Victoria outside under a tree, playing a guitar. He joined her as he pulled the new belt from his bag. Walking around the other side of the tree to avoid strange assumptions by passing perverts, he bagan to undo his belt to put on his new one. Vasili scrambled back down his back and joined Victoria, laying down in the wet grass next to her. "You sound great! How long have you played?" He asked as he came back around the tree, Vasili's ball attached to his new belt. Next was attaching the knife, and finding a way to easily carry the sleeping bag. As he spoke with Vicoria, he continued to fumble with his bag.

Avoria_Dragmire

Our Team

What's in my bag?

•4100 ¥
•Makeshift fishing pole
PokeDex
PokeNav+

Friendly Bibliophile

15,475 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Generous 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
User Image

Hearing Seth's voice startled Victoria, causing her to strike a sour cord. She didn't hear him come out of the Pokemart. How long was he listening to her play? She blushed a little and ducked her head. "Since I was ten. I want to be like Roxie when I grow up. She's the lead singer and guitar player for the band Koffing and the Toxics, and she's also the gym leader from my hometown. She is soooo cool." Everytime she talked about her dream or Roxie, she would tend to go on and on about it. Victoria reached over and petted Vivi, who hummed with delight. "Even though she raises poison type Pokemon, I'm sorta happy that I got stuck with this little booger." The little Joltik jumped off the guitar and scurried over to Vasili, who was laying beside Victoria. "Tik jolt!" He crawled onto the water type Pokemon's head and sat closed his eyes, quickly falling asleep. Smiling at the two Pokemon, Victoria looked at Seth. "What about you? What do you wanna be when you grow up?"

♪♫♩Curent Company: Seth & Pokemon♪♫♩
♪♫♩Current Location: Chilling outside the Pokemart♪♫♩

₱750
Pokedex
Mini-Tent
Sleeping bag
Extra clothes
Acoustic Guitar w/ case

User Image

Moves:
- Leech Life
- Spider Web
- Thunder Wave
- Feint Attack

DarkMockingbird

Shy Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
ElizabethEdward
Kingsley

With: Each Other, Victoria, Seth, Pokemon
OOC:

Seeing how terrified her trainer was of the Shuppet and how Victoria scolded Edward for scaring his sister, Bloo jumped out of Elizabeth’s arms. ”Piplup pip,” Bloo scolded at Edward as she motioned a flipper at him and then at Elizabeth. Then all of sudden, Bloo jumped up and headbutted Edward square in the face…hard. ”Ow!” Edward called out as he touched his nose. Bane, seeing his trainer upset, floated down and glared at Bloo. ”Shu!” Bane said as he scolded Bloo on her behavior. The two pokemon leaned against each other’s face as they glared at each other until another trainer came up to them, which caused the two to return back to their own trainer.

Elizabeth moved away from Victoria and quickly got in front of Seth’s Buisel. ”You’re such a cute looking guy, and quite special too,” Elizabeth said as she petted the water-type. ”Oh, sorry. Forgot to introduce myself. I’m Elizabeth and my partner is this little Piplup, Bloo,” Elizabeth said. ”That little guy over there is my brother, Edward and that’s Bane, his Shuppet,” Elizabeth shivered as she said the pokemon species name. Edward glared at Elizabeth and Bloo, due to the redness that crossed his nose. Elizabeth just smiled as Seth questioned her whether or not they have met. ”I don’t think so,” Elizabeth answered before turning towards her brother”Hey, we should go to the pokemart and stock up on things too, Ed,” Elizabeth called. Since we’re all going the same way, why not go together,” Elizabeth said cheerfully as she pointed towards the direction of their destination.

At pokemart, Elizabeth looked at all the prices of all the items she needed. Feeling like she was the only with less money, she should at least spend less if she wanted to keep going on her journey. Instead, she picked an assorted bag of candy as her first item out of everything else. ”You should be smart on how you spend, sis,” Edward lectured as he saw his sister picked up the candy while he chose a pokemon trainer starting kit as his first item. ”I can’t help it. It looked very appetizing,” Elizabeth replied. Edward just rolled his eyes at her response as he picked up some toiletries, a 5lb bag of pokemon food, a pack of pokemon food bowls, and a ramen meal pack. Elizabeth, on the other hand, started out picking food first instead of the essential things she needs. She picked out a ramen meal pack, a 5lb bag of pokemon food, a pack of pokemon food bowl, 3 potions, and a hammock.

The two went up to the clerk to pay for their things. Elizabeth pouted as she saw how much her items racked up. ”Hey, Ed. Help me pay for my things,” Elizabeth begged. ”No way. I’m saving whatever I have left. I would have spent more if it wasn’t for someone who bumped into me and made me drop my money in the water,” Edward growled. Elizabeth sighed and quickly paid the clerk along with her brother before exiting the building. ”We should head down to Tri-Stone Canyon and see if we can find anything interesting for me to sell,” Elizabeth suggested. ”Argh, dirt? I’ll pass,” Edward said.

Their Bags
Elizabeth's
- Pokedex
- 670 pokedollars
- Sleeping Bag (plus pillow + blanket)
- 5 pokeballs
- Toiletries
- Flashlight
- 2 sets of Bowl + Utensils (chopsticks, fork, knife, spoon)
- Feathered Hat
- Cooking supplies
- Container of Assorted Fruits (x10 fruits)
- 5lb bag of Pokemon Food
- Hammock
- Assorted Bag of Candy (x24)
- Pokemon Food Bowls (x6)
- Ramen Meal Pack
- Potions (x3)

Edward's
- Pokedex
- 2850 pokedollars
- 5lb Bag of Pokemon Food
- Toiletries
- Pokemon Trainer Starting Kit
- Pokemon Food Bowl (x6)
- Ramen Meal Pack/spoiler]

Elizabeth's Team
Species: Piplup
Nickname: Bloo
Nature: Rash
Ability: Torrent
Moves:
- Pound
- Growl
- Bubble
- Icy Wind

Edward's Team

Species: Shuppet
Nickname: Bane
Nature: Bold
Ability: Insomnia
Moves:
- Knock Off
- Screech
- Night Shade
- Ominous Wind

Avoria_Dragmire

DarkMockingbird
User Image

The Professor had greeted both him and the young woman Victoria before scanning their pokedex's. He saw as Victoria's choices appeared on one of the monitors while his choices began to appear one by one on the monitor in front of him. The first choice that appeared on the screen was the water type reptilian Totodile. The water type reptile was indeed tempting as it was a well known and strong pokemon within the Johto region. Then the second choice appeared. The dark, dragon type Deino. A smile appearing across the man's face as he looked upon the image of the blind dragon. And then finally the third choice, Litleo. As much as he appreciated fire types Litleo wasn't what he had in mind. In his mind, it was down to the first two. While Totodile was relatively easy to raise, the chance to bring up a dragon type rarely seen within Johto was too tempting to pass up. "I'll choose Deino Professor." He says picking up the pokeball containing the Deino. Bowing and thanking Professor Sequoia Lucian proceeded to exit the laboratory.

Once outside he hit the button to open the pokeball, letting the little dragon pokemon out. "Dein!" Called out the dragon as it turned its head about randomly, attempting to hear Lucian and figure out where he was. "Glad to meet you my young dragon." He says getting he pokemon's attention as it drew closer to him. "I'm looking forward to our travels. Hm...I think I'll call you Drake, after my teacher's old partner. What do you think?" He asked looking to the Deino. "Ino, de, de, ino." It chirped along happily as it seemed pleased with the strong, if not unimaginative sounding name. With a smirk Lucian stood up, returning Drake to his pokeball. It would be hard for him to walk around towns with so many people given the fact Deino are blind, relying on sound and smell to find their way around. For now Lucian needed to pick up some supplies. At the very least some potions and pokeballs. After walking around town a bit he passed what seemed to be a pokemon battle coming to an end. He gave it little thought though as many would want to test their new partner's abilities. After a little while he made his way to the Pokemart. There were quite a few trainers inside but the line was moving rather fast. When it was his turn he purchased some toiletries, a cooking supplies kit, a pokemon trainer starting kit, a pack of pokemon food bowls, pokemon food meat and vegetable and finally containers of assorted fruit and vegetables. In total spending about 3000 pokedollars. He was a bit surprised he was able to get as much as he was but was pleased. After packing away everything in his backpack he started making his way outside of the pokemart.

Mood: pleased | Location: exiting the pokemart | Accompanying: About to pass Elizabeth, Edward, Victoria and Seth | Music In My Head: Poke Mart | Battle Theme: Dragon's Child
OOC: ((I know, not a very original nickname. Couldn't think of one I liked more though. ^^; ))

My Bag: User Image

Kenzu Pokedex
Dragon Fang (around his neck)
1500 pokedollars
Sleeping Bag
Ocarina
toiletries
cooking supply kit
x6 pokemon food bowls
pokemon food (meat)
pokemon food (vegetable)
container of assorted fruit
container of assorted vegetables
x6 Poke Balls
x6 Potions
x5 Oran Berries
x2 Lum Berries
x2 Full Heals
x2 Revives

My Team:

Type: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nickname: Drake
Species: Deino
Nature: Docile
Ability: Hustle
Moves:
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Assurance

My Quotes:

Quote:

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

[[I just can't escape,

Vasili and Seth both cringed a bit at the sound of the bad chord. Seth listened to her for a moment, then considered her question for hardly a moment before speaking again. "Roxie, Roxie, Roxie... Why do I know that name...? He scrunched his face up in thought for a moment. Suddenly his eye lit up. "Oh! Girl with white hair? Big boots and giant sleeves? She passed through Lillycove one time, just a year or two ago. I think she was on tour or something." Remembering home made him think back to Elizabeth and Edward, whom he had actually forgotten to let answer his question.

That recollection reminded him to answer Victoria's question. I'm just on a roll today... "As far as what I want to do, I'm actually hoping to become a pokemon professor in the future. That's actually why I got such a late start on becoming a trainer. I continued on with advanced studies instead of becoming a trainer. There's still a lot more to learn from studies, but I think I need to spend some time in the world with real pokemon before I start trying to understand them through a book. I figured I'd get the most exposure in a region like this, with such a large variety of pokemon native to the region. I already know of so many pokemon from Hoenn, and it's hard to learn about Kanto pokemon there, or Unova pokemon in Johto, and... Well, you get the idea. I've got other goals in mind too, but they're silly, really." Noticing the siblings leave the mart, Seth redirected his attention for a moment to wave at them, hopefully showing them where he and Victoria were.

Vivi crawling onto Vasili forced a soft growl out of him, but only for a fraction of a second. When he decided the little spider wasn't going to bother him, he relaxed. As Vivi's breathing slowed slightly and became a solid rhythm, the water pokemon smiled a little, and slowly rested his head on the ground, trying not to wake the Joltik.

Avoria_Dragmire

haru_haru21

Our Team

What's in my bag?

•4100 ¥
•Makeshift fishing pole
PokeDex
PokeNav+
•Pokeball x6
•Potion x6
•Oran Berry x5
•Lum Berry x2
•Full Heal x2
•Revive x2

Luville's Waifu

Feral Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxLOCATION;; route 1.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxCOMPANY;; ra, bullet, some chick + her cottonee, kyle + caldor, croagunk.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And just like that the pokéball ceased rocking back and forth signaling a new addition to Team Riley. ”Nice work there, runt. Didn’t doubt you for a second”, he stated to his partner. ”Rapp Traapp, Ra squealed as he happily circled his trainer in excitement. This moment was not only their first victory as a team but also was actually the first pokémon Riley had captured on his own. From the distance, he heard the male trainer congratulate him on his victory. Riley simply nodded and casually stuffed his hands in his pockets. ”It was nothing. We’re naturals at this. Right Ra?” The Trapinch rapidly nodded his head in agreement to his trainer. While the Trapinch was still rejoicing on the victory, Riley dug through his bag and pulled out a potion. Once using this one, he’d only have three left so he would need to stock up once they arrived to the next town. He delicately sprayed Ra’s wounds before patting his large orange head. ”C’mon let’s meet the other trainers”, he said before heading towards the direction of the two trainers.

”‘Ey, I’m Riley, this here is Ra and–”

He tossed the newly occupied pokéball into the air and out appeared the Treecko from earlier. ”This here is Bullet”, he announced. The Treecko– who was now named Bullet– stared dumbfounded at his new trainer, the pokémon he had battled earlier, and a few other trainer and pokémon he had watched from his tree. Riley retrieved his pokédex from his pocket and scanned the new member of the team. ”Great. Now I’ve got a pokémon type from my list of most liked pokémon and another from my list of least liked”, he stated in realization. Ra shook his head and glared at his trainer almost as if he were saying “dude, he’s standing right there”. However, the Treecko remained still, quiet and pretty much nonreactive possibly due to his timid nature. ”Welcome to the team!” At least he was welcoming.

Riley then reached into his bag and presented another potion which he proceeded to spray onto his new injured pokémon. The Treecko hissed and hopped backwards from the stinging medicine. The trainer took hold of his tiny green hand and continued to spray the potion. If the Trapinch that hadn’t bested him earlier wasn’t standing right there (in addition to the other present pokémon), the Treecko would’ve attacked. Once he was done attending to his pokémon’s wounds, Riley turned his attention back to the other trainers. Without word, Caldor ran off into bushes, followed by Kyle and met with a wild Croagunk. The dual poison/fighting frog looking pokémon was casually stuffing his face with berries before Caldor met him with a fire-based attack. Riley presented his pokédex once more. He had seen its kind multiple times on T.V. however he didn’t know much in detail.

”Croagunk, the Toxic Mouth Pokémon. Its cheeks hold poison sacs. It tries to catch foes off guard to jab them with toxic fingers.”

”Sweet”

Ra growled inching forward towards the battlefield but Riley pulled him back. ”This is their battle, buddy. You’ve fought yours already. They’ll be fine”.

Ra, still unconvinced, stayed in place but didn’t waver his tiny beady eyes from the battlefield. If Caldor and Kyle needed assistance, he would provide it, despite his injuries from his former battle. Bullet sat besides Ra and observed the battle partially glad that it wasn’t him getting his a** kicked again. Riley, however, shifted his attention to the female with the Cottonee.

”So, you headed down to Tri-Stone Canyon City?”

x x Halcyon
                                                          Evelyn

jigsaw l i v e s on
                                                          Kyle

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items