Welcome to Gaia! ::

Care to join? :3

Yes ma'am! 0.82758620689655 82.8% [ 24 ]
No, thank you. But here's a +1! 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 >

Sparkly Star

______User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageLocation: Route 1.
With: Kyle and Caldor, Riley, Ra, and Bullet.
Doing: Taking pictures!
Pokémon: Cale, lvl 9
            The battle ended with a capture, and Evie nodded approvingly as baby-faced teen next to her yelled his congratulations to the other trainer before introducing himself. Kyle Anderson and Caldor the Magby, she'd be sure to make a note of it in her head. Though still a bit perturbed over the methods Ra's trainer had used to find his new Pokémon, the thrill of the whole event had her grinning as he came over and announced Bullet's addition to the team.

"I don't know about disliking either types," she commented as Riley began using a potion on Bullet, "but he looks pretty good to me! I hope he helps does well in future battles. Speaking of, that was amazing! You two did so well - especially you, Ra. The way you kept going after getting hit was inspiring!" Evie gave the Trapinch a thumbs up, and Cale nodded his agreement while his trainer turned to compliment Riley. "And you! Your coordination with Ra was great. I forgot to check Cale's moves back at the lab, so at the beginning of our battle with that Combee..." She trailed off before smiling sheepishly. The first few moments of her own battle had been a fiasco, and the unnecessary damage to her Cottonee still did not sit well in her mind. "Anyway, your battle with Bullet gave some guidance." After a moment of thought, she offered an apologetic smile to the Treecko. "Not to say you were bad, or anything. Being with these two will just hone the skills you already have!" Beside her, Cale didn't look convinced. Maybe it was due to the Treecko technically losing, but it was clear that the Cottonee had his doubts.

"You stay where I can see you, Caldor, you got that? Don't go running off into the bushes." Evie turned to watch, hiding a laugh when the Magby immediately walked away. Thankfully the shiny Pokémon didn't go far, but a battle with a poor, hungry Croagunk started before Evie could laugh about it. She watched with interest, something she seemed to do quite a bit in her short journey as a trainer, and reached for the camera around her neck. She hadn't taken the time to take a picture of the special Magby yet, so what better time than when he was battling? Her attempt was interrupted by Caldor's Smog, however, and she frowned while waiting for the poisonous cloud to dissipate. "Great, now Thunder Punch once more!" Kyle's order gave her the chance she was waiting for, and Evie readied herself as Caldor rushed forward.

With a snap, Evie whistled low. That was one way to finish a battle! As Kyle threw his Poké Ball and Caldor ate his berry, Cale floated closer to see the photo his trainer had taken. She'd managed to capture the moment right before the end - Caldor's Thunder Punch was only inches away from his opponent, as was Croagunk's Poison Sting. It was a truly candid photo if she did say so herself, and Cale seemed just as impressed. He went in front of her shortly after, settling into a happy pose. Evie raised an eyebrow, not expecting her Pokémon to want his photo taken, but lifted her camera again without hesitation. She was going to take the picture when Riley spoke again, and nodded with a smile as she shifted the focus using the buttons on the back of her camera.

"Mhmm - ah, I'm Evie by the way! It sounds like a fun place," she paused, snapping a photo before continuing, "but I heard that it's supposed to be tough as well. I was planning on asking you guys to join me, at least until we reach the city, since you're both doing so well!" Evie let Cale check out his photo while looking to Bullet. "It's sounds like a good place for you and Cale to train, too!" If they did accompany her to the city, Evie would be sure to track down some Pokémon while in the canyon to give her Cottonee the best chance at experience. He'd do well there, she hoped.

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            jigsaw l i v e s on

Missy Fae

Gatekeeper

User Image

tab tab tab tab morgan▾▾pkmn trainer
                                                      tab tab tab ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab :█▌ tab PROFESSOR SEQUOIA'S LAB tab ▴▴ tab NO COMPANY
                                                      Morgan grimaced into the bright sunlight as she groggily exited the coach bus. Even though Mauves Town wasn’t a long ride from her hometown of Fayacre, she had never been here before. Her father never had the money for traveling, and buses didn’t really fit into the Fayacre environmental spirit. So, Morgan had been more excited than usual, when she and her father walked to the station outside of city limits earlier this morning. In fact, it was so early that the sky still had some pink hues. However, once she had said goodbye to her tearful father and then boarded the rather smelly metal bus, Morgan felt less excited and sleepier instead. After about twenty minutes, Morgan had drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Morgan had often wondered if becoming a gym leader was a legitimate dream for someone like her. Her father had not owned any pokemon, though Morgan had seen many while she was growing up. She knew what they were capable of, and how the power they possessed could improve any reputation a human had. Yet, Morgan wasn’t so sure that she would know what to do when she got her first pokemon. She didn’t have a single idea on how to raise—let alone train—a pokemon; and yet, she had the audacity to dream of becoming a powerful pokemon trainer. She sometimes wondered if it her "dream" was complete absurdity. Nonetheless, here she was on her way to doing just that. Morgan yawned and stood on her toes as she stretched her hands towards the sky. The fresh air reinvigorated her; pushing her doubts to the back of her mind for now. Morgan was ready to begin her pokemon adventure!

As she headed to Professor Sequoia’s lab, Morgan noticed that there were a lot of people—pokemon trainers, by the looks of it—milling around in the small town. It was odd to Morgan because she knew that Mauves Town wasn’t the most populated place in the region. She wondered if all of them were new pokemon trainers themselves. It was overwhelming to see so many people starting their own pokemon adventures. They were all each other’s rivals; and yet, they stood among each other smiling and chatting like old friends. Some even had their pokemon out, perhaps planning their first battles in eagerness. Morgan’s eyes lingered on each person and their company as she unconsciously compared them to herself. She told herself that she could be just like them.

Once Morgan arrived at the lab, she did a quick appearance check in the reflection of a window. She smoothed out her shoulder-length, dark brown hair; also making sure to comb out her bangs so that they efficiently covered the bandages on her forehead (a long story). She ran her hands down the front of the green blouse that covered her long-sleeved black shirt underneath; and then, smoothed out the black striped stockings that she wore underneath a pair of black shorts. She bent down to make sure that her black combat boots—the only article of clothing she wore that was brand new and from a store—had no scuff marks. Once she was assured that her appearance was acceptable, Morgan entered the lab with butterflies fluttering in her stomach. It was now do or die. She would be receiving her first pokemon ever. Morgan thought back earlier to the beautiful morning sky, and decided that that would be the sign that everything would turn out alright.

Chic Transmutator

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Why can't I see what's in front of me?
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂┓

“You kids should really just share a cab kid, not that I'm complaining, just trying to save you some, keep it this ride is on me.” “Thanks sorry about the mirror...” Tyler smiled his red eye catching the light gleaming purple for a brief second before he hopped out of the taxi leaving the cabbie confused with his cryptic parting. His toes flexed as his feet hit the sun-warmed cement of the side walk. Taking his bag and umbrella with him, he headed down for the lab. Subconsciously he straightened his tie and hair with the reflection ,before popping into to the lab. ”Crowded hmm I hope there is a Zubat in the starters.” Tyler waited patiently for his turn handing the professor his pokedex with anticipation.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂┛

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
xxxxxxx I see the doors that I can't open
Adding locks from time to time
When it opens, something blocks me
And I'm asking myself why...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxx Did I take the step I wanted
Was it just a state of mind?
I feel sorry for myself
every time I close my eyes...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂┓

Mistress Dahlia
Professor S: Starter Pokemon please top four favorite
↳ Psychic, Bug, Fairy, Poison
four least favorite
↳ Fighting, Dragon, Fire, Dark

Mood: Ready ● Location: Lab ● With: Morgan
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂┛

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

xxxxxxAaliyah Beaumanxxxx
Mood: Content, Happy | Location: Mauves Town, Pokemart | Company: Aaron, Snorunt and Leila
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Aaliyah nodded to Aaron and smiled, pointing out a few things such as a sleeping bag, toiletries and maybe even a few snacks for his Pokemon, "Those might come in handy, too. Don't want to be sleeping on the cold hard ground now do you?", the blonde chuckled, smiling up at him as she paid for her items. Soon, she turned for the door, "I'll wait for you outside, okay?", as she lightly waved her hand, Leila fluttered her wings and cooed, making a few people nearby jump a bit seeing as they thought the woman was wearing a hat and not ... a Pokemon. That made her chuckle and apologize a bit before heading out, what a little cutie pie, already making people jump and they haven't even left Mauves Town!

Once outside however, her Swablu looked around, it was quite nice out. Surprisingly, considering it was misting out, not full blown rain, but it was still a little wet. It was a good thing she brought a few tarps, just in case they'd need to put them up to keep the rain off of them. Ayla was never afraid of getting wet, but it wasn't nice traveling while cold. Besides, Aaliyah had always been the type to be prepared if not over prepared. You never know when a situation appears when you'll need something important, so it was always wise to carry at least one of something, you know?

"Swaaa~", Leila chirped, fluttering her wings before nestling down against her trainer's head again. That just made Ayla chuckle, at least the two got along well so far.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Team
Swablu | Female | Leila | Lvl 8
Modest | Natural Cure | Holding:
Peck, Sing, Astonish, Steel Wing

GoCloud!
If I take too long and you don't want to wait, I give you full permission to move my character while you walk around and such! I don't mind.~

Friendly Bibliophile

15,475 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Generous 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
User Image
██████Victoria Peregrine██████

Strumming a little more, Victoria listened intently to Seth's dream of being a Pokemon professor. "Sounds like that's gonna be hard, learning about every single Pokemon," she said as he finished. "I'm not smart enough to do that, but it should be super easy for you." Her lips curled into a small smile as she watched Vivi snuggle on top of Vasili's head. It looked like the water type Pokemon didn't mind the little bug touching him; hopefully Vivi wouldn't accidentally shock him or anything.

She spotted Elizabeth and Edward leaving the Pokemart, so she started putting her guitar back in its case. Edward didn't look pleased about something, but he always had a look of disgust on his face, so it was hard to tell. "Are we ready to get out of here?" She asked the siblings as they drew closer. Noticing his trainer packing up, Vivi yawned and stood groggily, jumping off the Buizel and scurrying onto Victoria's shoulder. He poked her cheek, shocking her with the tiniest of sparks. "Vivi! That tickled!" She giggled, rubbing the Joltik's head with a finger. She stood and shrugged on her guitar case, but before she could do anything else, a familiar face walking out of the Pokemart caught her attention. It was the cute red-haired guy who got his Pokemon after her! He was alone, unlike many of the other trainers walking around. She blushed and looked down, fiddling with her bag's strap. Vivi noticed her cheeks heating up and poked her again. "Jol tik jolt." He said in an encouraging voice. She could tell he was telling her to go say hi to him, so she nodded.

Taking a deep breath, she walked over to him, smiling. "Hi there! You're the guy who got your Pokemon after me, right?" Feeling a little awkward, she stuck out her hand. "My name is Victoria, and this is Vivi." The Joltik waved hello to the guy. "Sorry if this is creepy or anything, but do you wanna join our group?" She internally crossed her fingers, hoping he would say yes.

♪♫♩Curent Company: Seth, Elizabeth & Edward, Lucian, and Pokemon♪♫♩
♪♫♩Current Location: Heading towards Route 1♪♫♩

₱750
Pokedex
Mini-Tent
Camping stove
10 Pokeballs
8 Potions
Sleeping bag
Bag of asst. food (lots of sweet)
Strawberry candy
Extra clothes
Acoustic Guitar w/ case

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Species: Joltik
Nickname: Vivi
Level: 8
Nature: Timid
Ability: Swarm
Moves:
- Leech Life
- Spider Web
- Thunder Wave
- Feint Attack

Xion Seito
Lucian loks lonely XD He can join us if you want

haru_haru21

DarkMockingbird

((OOC: Finally found enough time to sit down and post! So happy ^~^))

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Seth Blackwater User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

[[I just can't escape,
It's like you're here with me now...

Seth watched Victoria approach the trainer exiting the mart. He seemed to be about his own age, although perhaps a little more built.The trainer gave off a strange vibe, but not exactly a bad one. That's definitely somebody I want to know... "Alright, Vas, fun time's over. I'll call you back out when we get out of town." The water pokemon started to give a sound of disagreement, but was cut off when he was changed back to a form of light and pulled into his ball. The new trainer clipped Vas' ball onto his belt and shouldered his backpack again, getting ready to head out of town, hopefully with the red-haired trainer joining them.

...but the words you say,
they always seem to fade out.]]

Avoria_Dragmire

haru_haru21

Xion Seito

{{OOC: }}

Our Team

What's in my bag?

•A couple days of travel food.
•4100 ¥
•Makeshift fishing pole
PokeDex
PokeNav+
•Pokeball x6
•Potion x6
•Oran Berry x5
•Lum Berry x2
•Full Heal x2
•Revive x2
User Image

It wasn't long after he had exited the pokemart that the aspiring dragon trainer heard a somewhat familiar sounding voice. Turning to look at the girl who had approached him he saw it was the young woman who had received her pokemon just before him back at the lab. "Ah, hello there. Heh, that would seem to be the case." He said as she seemed to extend her hand. A soft smile on his face as he could tell she was a bit flustered, but all the same was happy someone had approached him in such a friendly manner. Shaking the girls hand for a moment he then reached to his belt and grabbed the pokeball containing Drake. "It's a pleasure to meet the both of you. My name is Lucian, and this..." He said as he pressed the button to let Drake out. "Is my pokemon Drake." He says with a smile introducing his Deino. "Deino!" Called out Drake in a sort of greeting. However within moments the pokemon's head was turning from side to side as he sniffed and snapped at the air around him a bit. Seems the little dragon had already caught the scent of sweets in the air.

Lucian chuckled a bit at the pokemon's behavior before kneeling down and tapping him on the back of the head, signalling for Drake to settle down for the moment. He then heard Victoria invite him to join her and her group. It wasn't creepy or anything but...just a bit surprising to him. He had been revered back home in Blackthorn City, but in the way of friends he had only a few. So the sudden invite did catch him a little off guard. However it did bring a feint smile to his face. "You want me to join you?" He asks more to reconfirm. He pat Drake on the head once more. "What do you think Drake?" He asks the Deino. "Eino!" Called out the dragon pokemon seeming to like the sound of the idea. Chuckling a bit he stood back up and looked to Victoria. "I'd be glad for the company Miss Victoria. If you'll have me." He says with a soft smile. His journey barely even begun and it seemed Lucian had already managed to make a friend.

Mood: Content | Location: Outside Mauves Town Pokemart | Accompanying: Elizabeth, Edward, Seth, and currently greeting Victoria | Music In My Head: Chance Meeting | Battle Theme: Dragon's Child
OOC:

My Bag: User Image

Kenzu Pokedex
Dragon Fang (around his neck)
1500 pokedollars
Sleeping Bag
Ocarina
toiletries
cooking supply kit
x6 pokemon food bowls
pokemon food (meat)
pokemon food (vegetable)
container of assorted fruit
container of assorted vegetables
x6 Poke Balls
x6 Potions
x5 Oran Berries
x2 Lum Berries
x2 Full Heals
x2 Revives

My Team:

Type: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nickname: Drake
Species: Deino
Nature: Docile
Ability: Hustle
Moves:
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Assurance

My Quotes:

Avoria_Dragmire

Shy Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
ElizabethEdward
Kingsley

With: Each Other, Victoria, Seth, Lucian, Pokemon
OOC:

Elizabeth waved at the group while Edward didn’t bothered to acknowledge the group. ”We should all head to the Tri-Stone Canyon, and try to find some bury treasure,” Elizabeth suggested happily despite Edward’s protest of not going. She planned on going whether the group wanted to or not. She was hoping to find treasure and maybe a fossil to sell when they reached the next city. She also hoping that she might battle some pokemon so that Bloo could level up enough to beat the gym leader. Elizabeth then noticed the red-head from before at the Professor’s laboratory. Elizabeth ran over to the stranger, not because of the stranger himself but his pokemon. ”You’re just so adorable!” Elizabeth cried happily as he suddenly cuddled the dragon-type pokemon. Scaring the blind pokemon, she got a quick bite to the nose. Once the pokemon let go, Elizabeth laughed it off. She didn’t mind the attack since she understood that any pokemon, blind or not, would be surprised and attack without warning.
Elizabeth pulled out her pokedex to read the info on the non-native pokemon of the Hoenn region. ”Deino, the irate pokemon. Deino cannot see, so they tackle and bite to learn about their surroundings. This bodies are often covered in wounds,” the machine stated before Elizabeth put it away. ”You have a cute looking dragon-type pokemon. Man, am I jealous,” Elizabeth said happily. When Elizabeth heard that the stranger was going to join them, she was quite happy. ”Yay! The more the merrier,” Elizabeth cheered. ”Oh, I forgot to introduce myself,” Elizabeth gasped. ”The name’s Elizabeth and that’s my brother, Edward,” she said. ”Sup,” Edward replied with a nod in red-head’s direction.

Their Bags
Elizabeth's
- Pokedex
- 670 pokedollars
- Sleeping Bag (plus pillow + blanket)
- 5 pokeballs
- Toiletries
- Flashlight
- 2 sets of Bowl + Utensils (chopsticks, fork, knife, spoon)
- Feathered Hat
- 3 sets of clothes (Uniform, Winter, Pajamas)
- Cooking supplies
- Container of Assorted Fruits (x10 fruits)
- 5lb bag of Pokemon Food
- Hammock
- Assorted Bag of Candy (x24)
- Pokemon Food Bowls (x6)
- Ramen Meal Pack
- Potions (x3)

Edward's
- Pokedex
- 2850 pokedollars
- 3 sets of clothes (Uniform, Winter, Pajamas)
- 5lb Bag of Pokemon Food
- Toiletries
- Pokemon Trainer Starting Kit
- Pokemon Food Bowl (x6)
- Ramen Meal Pack/spoiler]

Elizabeth's Team
Type: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Species: Piplup
Nickname: Bloo
Nature: Rash
Ability: Torrent
Moves:
- Pound
- Growl
- Bubble
- Icy Wind

Edward's Team

Species: Shuppet
Nickname: Bane
Nature: Bold
Ability: Insomnia
Moves:
- Knock Off
- Screech
- Night Shade
- Ominous Wind

Avoria_Dragmire

DarkMockingbird

Xion Seito

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Seth Blackwater User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

[[I just can't escape,

Deciding to join the rest of the group clutered near the mart, Seth wandered over leisurely. "Hey, my name's Seth. By all the commotion, I take it you'll be joining us?" He stuck out his hand for Lucian to shake, a smile on his face. Before the man got a chance to really respond, Seth's belt rumbled a little before the loud noise of a pokeball opening went off. Vasili stretched out, then gave Seth a dirty look. After a moment, the Buizel let out a happy sound and jumped up on Seth's back and shoulders. "This is Vasili, my Buizel." Seth said with a sigh, extending his hand again.

Our Team

What's in my bag?

•4100 ¥
•Makeshift fishing pole
PokeDex
PokeNav+
•Pokeball x6
•Potion x6
•Oran Berry x5
•Lum Berry x2
•Full Heal x2
•Revive x2

Avoria_Dragmire

haru_haru21

Xion Seito

Friendly Bibliophile

15,475 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Generous 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
User Image

Victoria fist pumped in her mind when Lucian agreed to joining their group. She was hoping to get to know him and his Pokemon a little better on this journey. "Well, it looks like everyone is ready!" she said, grinning. "Last one to Route 1 is a rotten Chansey egg!" With that, she started sprinting towards the town's exit, her guitar case banging against her back. "Tik tiiiiiiik!" Vivi squealed, trying his best to hang onto the eager girl's shoulder. Soon, tree limbs blocked out the grey sky, making the trail a little hard to see. Thick vegetation lined the well-worn path; strange animalistic sounds and cries could be heard from deep within the forest. A shiver ran down Victoria's back. She wasn't a fan of dark places. Not wanting to seem weak and scared, she took a deep breath, gripped the straps of her guitar case, and kept walking down the path with her head held high.

♪♫♩Curent Company: Seth, Elizabeth & Edward, Lucian, and Pokemon♪♫♩
♪♫♩Current Location: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Route 1User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.♪♫♩

₱750
Pokedex
Mini-Tent
Camping stove
10 Pokeballs
8 Potions
Sleeping bag
Strawberry candy
Extra clothes
Acoustic Guitar w/ case

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Moves:
- Leech Life
- Spider Web
- Thunder Wave
- Feint Attack

DarkMockingbird

haru_haru21

Xion Seito
          User ImageUser Image

LOOKING GOOD AND FEELING FINE
                                                                LOOKING GOOD AND FEELING FINE xx xx LOOKING GOOD AND FEELING FINE xx xx LOOKING GOOD AND FEELING FINE

look at me now, i feel on top of the W↻RLD in my fashion!

Of course, not speaking meant she had forfeited a whole turn to her opponent. The elekid swung its arms and crackled and sparked, eyeing down the fallen flabébé, ready to unleash one last thundershock before his trainer decided to cease the attack. A short breath of relief escaped Felicienne's lips and she removed her hands from her face to stumble gracelessly down to retrieve her little fairy. Lurline's breathing was shallow and abrupt, but she was breathing. Her eyes were only open a fraction, and what was visible in them was covered by tears. Felicienne had not only failed her first ever pokémon battle, but also her first pokémon. She should have been paying attention.

The elekid disappeared and there were some words from the brat trainer, but Felicienne was barely listening. Her mind was too focused on cradling her little Lurline. She whispered countless soft apologies to the tiny flower fairy, ushering her to sleep, then returned her to her pokéball. With shaky breath, Felicienne stood back up and brushed off her dress. "Compose yourself, Felicienne," she told herself. "You are a Delacroix. No more signs of weakness." Looking up at the boy once more, she watched as he placed his elekid's pokéball back onto his belt and started forward.

The PokéMart, right. Where pokéballs were sold. Felicienne was only allowed a small amount of money when she had left and no pokéballs. Her pocket money was only supposed to buy her a few of those, never had she thought about medicine. Right now, though, she was much more concerned with helping Lurline get better. The longer her pokémon suffered, the worse she felt. As if to add to the humiliation, though, the boy offered to pay for her medicines in his victory. To that, she scowled a little.

"Je suis désolé," she said, jogging to catch up to the boy from behind. "But you don't need to embarrass me any more. I can pay for my own medicine." And sure she could, but not anything more. After paying for her own travel from Kalos, she was left with only 1400p. Sure, her father had paid for her PokéDex, but the travelling and supplies was all up to her. If she hadn't had a PokéDex, she wouldn't have gotten her pokémon, hence wouldn't be able to begin a journey like this. Her father only bought her the 'Dex to get her started. And now she was on her own.

The PokéMart was only a short walk from Professor Sequoia's Laboratory, noticeable very clearly in such a small town by its blue-tiled roof. Similarly to the lab, the Pokémart was swarming with trainers, even outside where they stood in small groups, picking where to go next. One of the larger groups out the front contained one of the most energetic little girls Felicienne had seen so far, mouth running faster than a sneasel. With her were an older-looking couple and a kid with blue hair. Lastly was the lizard-eyed, red-haired boy who had distracted Felicienne in her battle before. She quickly flashed him a smile as she entered the PokéMart and the bubbly brunette kid bounded off, leading their way to Route 1.

Inside the PokéMart, fewer trainers littered the aisles, but it was enough to keep the two clerks at the counter moving nonstop. The lines moved fast and there was little retailer-customer chit-chat. Luckily for Felicienne, it seemed the busiest day of the year for the clerks was prime time for packing the store with sales, bargains and specials. The Kalosian girl wandered the aisles, assessing every product to minute detail. If there was one thing Felicienne Delacroix was amazing at, it was shopping. And when her eyes glided past the Trainer Starting Kits, she picked two up almost immediately.

"Gosse, these are possibly the best deal here. Take one." She was being kind to him, the condescending little brat. But he had offered to pay for her medicines, even if she had declined, so why not assist him in getting through the undoubted stress of shopping as a boy.

I OWN THE W↻RLD x x WE OWN THE W↻RLD

LOCATION: Mauves Town PokéMart xxx COMPAGNON: Alex xxx SENTIMENT: Humiliated

Nickname: Lurline
                                                                Species: Flabébé
                                                                Nature: Quiet
                                                                Ability: Flower Veil
                                                                Moves: Tackle, Copycat, Vine Whip, Fairy Wind

Items:
                                                                ❀ Toothbrush & paste
                                                                ❀ Deodorant
                                                                ❀ Hairbrush
                                                                ❀ Change of clothes
                                                                Medicine:

TMs & HMs:

Berries:

Key Items:
                                                                ❀ PokéDex
                                                                ❀ Wallet (1400p)
                                                                ❀ Cell phone

The Lewd One
User Image

As soon as he finished introducing himself to Victoria the rest of her group approached. He was first greeted by Elizabeth, a young woman appearing close to his age, followed by her younger brother Edward. He could see just by looking at the boy's eyes that he sought power. For what he couldn't fathom but that wasn't his business to pry into. Next on the list was the other male of the group, Seth as he introduced himself. Lucian couldn't help but chuckle upon seeing the man's Buizel. It definitely had personality. "I'm Lucian Blackthorn and this is Drake. It's a pleasure to meet all of you and your pokemon as well." He says shaking the hand Seth had offered him. Looking into the man's eyes he could sort of get a feel of what he was like. "You're the type that seeks knowledge I take it?" He asks more to confirm if he had guessed right or not. Drake by this point had managed to find his way behind Lucian, a bit uneasy with so many people making as much commotion as they were.

It wasn't long however that it seemed they were ready to go. Or at least Victoria was. As she took off Lucian was prepared to follow. However something in the corner of his eye caught his attention. It looked as if the pink haired trainer he saw battling earlier had flashed a smile. Did she know of him perchance? He shrugged it off for now as he turned to start down Route 1 with the rest of the group. He returned Drake to his pokeball, and began following after Victoria. Soon enough he was walking along the path. The energetic girl not far ahead of him as it seemed she was now getting a bit nervous. Once he was close enough he touched his hand to her shoulder. "Careful, its not safe to wander off alone. Even this close to town." He says to her. They were still close enough they could turn back if need be. Looking about he could already see several pokemon hiding in the brush along the path.

Mood: Mindful | Location: Route 1 | Accompanying: Victoria, Seth, Elizabeth and Edward | Music In My Head: Route 1 | Battle Theme: Dragon's Child
OOC:

My Bag: User Image

Kenzu Pokedex
Dragon Fang (around his neck)
1500 pokedollars
Sleeping Bag
Ocarina
toiletries
cooking supply kit
x6 pokemon food bowls
pokemon food (meat)
pokemon food (vegetable)
container of assorted fruit
container of assorted vegetables
x6 Poke Balls
x6 Potions
x5 Oran Berries
x2 Lum Berries
x2 Full Heals
x2 Revives

My Team:

Type: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nickname: Drake
Species: Deino
Nature: Docile
Ability: Hustle
Moves:
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Assurance

My Quotes:

Avoria_Dragmire

DarkMockingbird

haru_haru21

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

[[I just can't escape,

Seth smiled at Lucian's question. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." Victoria's sudden exclamation threw him off for a moment. As she began running, small rain drops began to fall, as they had been doing intermittently throughout the day. Vasili made an excited noise, and sprang form Seth's shoulders. "Alright, ready for some fun?" He asked his pokemon. When the Buizel chirpped back a response, he began his sprint after Victoria, Vasili actually leading him. He's really full of energy now... I wonder if it's because of the rain.

By the time the pair caught up to Victoria and Lucian, Seth was ready for a rest. Vasili on the other hand seemed just as ready to go as he had before their sprint. "Oh... Jeeze... For such a small girl, you move pretty quick. I haven't had to move that fast since Adam and I pissed off a flock of Dodrio." He smiled for a moment, basking in the memory, before a sudden sadness crept across his face. Shaking it off, he stood up fully again, taking a deep breath to restore his energy.

Sounds of pokemon, wind, rain, and general nature filled the air around them. Bushes and trees swayed in the breeze, occasionally revealing a nest of pokemon, or a lone predator, watching its prey. It was far different here than the grasses of the safari zone he knew. Pokemon at home were mostly bred to be rather docile, rarely attack people out of malice. The pokemon out here though, they could spring on you at any moment. "We've got to be sure to watch our backs out here. The pokemon here are mostly weak, but they can really mess you up if you're not expecting it."

Our Team

What's in my bag?

•4100 ¥
•Makeshift fishing pole
PokeDex
PokeNav+
•Pokeball x6
•Potion x6
•Oran Berry x5
•Lum Berry x2
•Full Heal x2
•Revive x2

Avoria_Dragmire

haru_haru21

Xion Seito

Friendly Bibliophile

15,475 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Generous 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
User Image

Victoria pouted a little as the two boys "scolded" her for running ahead of the group. Even though she knew they were right, she figured if something did happen, she could protect herself. "I'll be fine. I have Vivi with me." Hearing his name, Vivi nodded his little head.

At the first sign of rain, Vivi scurried under Victoria's collar, trying to hide from the water droplets. "Jolt tik jol!" He said, peeking out. "What's wrong Vivi? Water shouldn't bother you that much." It was hardly sprinkling, not even enough to pull out an umbrella for. Plus, the thick blanket of limbs was shielding out the majority of the raindrops. She looked around and spotted a bush off to the side of the path. After a quick look-through, she plucked a particularly large leaf off a branch and held it over Vivi. "Is this better?" The Joltik grabbed the tiny leaf umbrella in his little hand. "Tik jolt!" He rubbed his furry head against her cheek, sparking a little bit.

Kicking at a stick on the ground, Victoria glanced at her companions. "So, what's our plan? Elizabeth said something about a canyon we can go to. Is there anywhere else we can visit before the next town?"

♪♫♩Curent Company: Seth, Lucian, Elizabeth & Edward, and Pokemon ♪♫♩
♪♫♩Current Location: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Route 1User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.♪♫♩

₱1000
Pokedex
Mini-Tent (2 person)
Camping stove
10 Pokeballs
1 Premier Ball
8 Potions
Sleeping bag
Strawberry candy
Extra clothes
Acoustic Guitar w/ case

User Image

Moves:
- Leech Life
- Spider Web
- Thunder Wave
- Feint Attack

DarkMockingbird

haru_haru21

Xion Seito

Gatekeeper

User Image

tab tab tab tab morgan▾▾pkmn trainer
                                                      tab tab tab ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab :█▌ tab PROFESSOR SEQUOIA'S LAB tab ▴▴ tab TYLER
                                                      Morgan fumbled as she reached into her worn looking black satchel in search for her Pokedex. Later, she’d look back at this moment to wonder why she stopped directly in front of lab’s door. If only she had anticipated the traffic, she’d have known to be out of the way from the next trainer that had walked in. As Tyler scuttled inside, he crashed into Morgan which sent her stumbling into the floor. Well, it looked more like a wobbly and disoriented tumble to the floor. Morgan took a few seconds to regain her composure; but she really just hoped no one else had witnessed her fall. She did not look forward to having that experience committed to history. Morgan glared at the floor before sending a wide eyed look to Tyler. Yet, he didn’t skip a beat as he smiled down to her.

Excuse me, didn’t see you there, lately I have been such a klutz.
                                                      Oh-oh, itsokay.

Morgan hesitated before taking the bandaged arm he offered. She tried not to pull too hard as she stood to her feet. As she brushed off her clothes, she wondered what happened to Tyler's arm and why it was bandaged. Morgan then heard a little voice tell her that she was being subconsciously rude. At least, he had apologized and helped to her to her feet. She didn’t need to take it so seriously; so Morgan gave Tyler a small smile but said nothing else. Though that didn’t appear to faze Tyler as he continued to hold her hand. Morgan half-heartedly allowed Tyler to drag her towards Professor Sequoia who stood surrounded by other trainers. Morgan viewed Tyler for a quick second, before holding up her Pokedex as well.

MobiousCoil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces