< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 134 135 136 > >> >>> »|

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Alexander Andrews

Alexander's face lit up a bit as he saw the mistress of the house it quickly fadding away. "Well I am a bit hungry and I think I could use a bath." He said as he wondered about what kind of change of clothes he'd get if he asked for that. Rubbing the back of his head he nodded once. "Thank you so much for this Cielia Phantomhive." He said unsure of what she wanted him to call her.
User Image
Snake
Footman to the Phantomhive House

Snake was lurking around as usual. He wasn't used to this manner yet and liked to hide and keep to himself just doing what Sebastian told him to do. His serpent friends were all clinging to his body. He had called them to him because he heard that somebody was at the front and he didn't want them to get startled. "...." he peered out from where he was hiding and looked at the entrance staring at the stranger, Black, and Smile who was now somehow a female... either that or he was just wearing dresses now for some reason. Surprisingly it worked well on him. Maybe because he had such a thin figure.
((ooc: short first post is short... sorry D: ))
User Image

Sebastian showed Alexander theri guess into the living room he was partly designed up for the party. "I shall preapre you a nice meal then show you to the bathroom and a room you can stay in, that is if you want to stay for a bit." Sebastian was about to walk away but stopped hisself and turned around. "Is there anything that you would like to eat.?"

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
CIELIA PHANTOMHIVE
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Cielia smiled at Alexander."Sebastian here will take care of you while your here. And if you like you can stay for the party tonight."She said as she took notice of Snake. It was clear he wanted to help Sebastian to whatever needed to be done. Cielia then headed back to her office.
╚══════════════╝

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Alexander Andrews

Alexander was dumbstruck by seeing them being so kind to him just like that though he figured he couldn't stay long. "Yes I'd love to stay if it's no trouble." He said as they went separate ways him being lead around. He wondered about them these people he'd seen so far than again he always seemed to over think when that happened. "Anything will be fine don't worry." He said as he wasked asked about what kind of food he would like. "This is a big place by the way....it kind of reminds me of home."

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
╔══════════════╗
NOEL VONSFIELD
╚══════════════╝

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Noel finally finished decorating the room for the party."There we go. This room looks ready to go."She said as she then had to be sure everything was set currectly."Well everything looks ready all thats left is to get the cake made and balloons up."She said as she walked out of the room humming to herself. She then stopped and thought."Do we even have balloons here?"She asked herself.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
User Image

Sebastian looked back at Alexander. "Please make yourself feel at home Alexander and..." Sebastian saw Snake. "Snake if you could please show Mister Alexander to the dinning hall in 15 minutes alright." Sebastian smiled as he lefted Alexander up to Snake knowing that he would do well. "Are you looking for these?" Sebastian sad placing down a bag full of balloons that had to be blowed up. "And please leave the cake up to me Miss Noel." Sebastian said disspearing to nt only start preparing Alexnader's lunch and getting started on the cake that will be sereved later that evening.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Alexander Andrews

There was yet anther face Alexander hadn't seen yet by the sounds of it as he turned to look towards where Sebastian was looking. Make himself at homelike it was that easy then again he could try his best just with so many faces he didn't know and a new place he was now in. "Why do I keep getting a familiar feeling from being here?" He thought as he awaited to see what was going to happen to him next.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
╔══════════════╗
NOEL VONSFIELD
╚══════════════╝

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Noel nodded to Sebastian as she opened the bag of balloons."Ill blow all of them up."She said as she took a balloon and blows some air into it. When it was finished she tied a string to it."How am i going to hold the balloon and blow up the other balloons?"She asked herself.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
User Image
Snake

Snake hid a little more from the guest shyly and noticed that Smile had saw him. His nod of hello was probably barely noticable but that was normal for him. His serpent friends hissed a little in curiousity peeking from his clothes and their places where they coiled around him chattering about and it was hard for Snake to keep up with everything they were saying. He shushed them and looked up quickly when Black asked him to show the man apparently named Alexander to the dining hall in fifteen minutes. "Yes... understood... says Bronte." he mummbled averting his eyes to the floor for a moment before turning his slit pupil gaze to Mister Alexander. He stepped out from his hiding spot and approached him. "U-um h-hello... says Keats..."

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Alexander Andrews

"Oh um hello there nice to meet you." Alexander said him wondering even more about this place his eyes wondering to the girl that Sebastian had walked over to help in a room not far from where they'd been walking. He couldn't help but to think that she was kinda cute though he only got a look from a distance. "Oh right my names Alexander whats yours?" He asked as he turned his attention back clearly him not having paid much attention as his mind had wandered into what he noticed from the corner of his eye.
User Image

Sebastian smiled as he prepared and made the meal, along with some snacks for later that evening put them away started on the cake put it in the oven and checked his pocket watch. "25 minutes until I can take the cake out." Sebastian seted one of the seats in the dinning hall up for their guest, and went to help Noel with blowing up the balloons tieing them up with the string adn set them up. "Miss Noel, you did a great job in preparing the living room for the party this evening I'm very proud for you." Sebastian smiled. "Oh and one more thing Miss Noel, I have something for you, but it'll have to wait." Sebastian smile grew into a smirk.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
╔══════════════╗
NOEL VONSFIELD
╚══════════════╝

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Noel let out a little blush."A-A gift? For me? Thank you Sebastian."She said as she was happy she was able to help prepare for the party. She also wondered what kind of present Sebastian is going to give her. Whatever it was she was going to like it.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
User Image
Snake

"My name is Snake... says Dan." the snake that rested on his ear hissed introducing him but Snake could see that the guest was not paying much attention. Instead, his eyes seemed to be focusing on the girl in the distance that Black was talking to. Snake couldn't remember her name at this very moment though. Wordsworth hissed 'Noel' into his ear and Snake nodded in thanks to the older sometimes a bit more tempermental serpent. His female snake, Emily, however, was upset with the fact Alexander was turning and staring at the girl when Snake was talking. Emily had a bit of an adittude as well as she made him translate things that were uncomfortable to him because... well... Emily was a girl and he was a boy. So when the female serpent stretched out and hissed at Alexander he got a sinking feeling in his stomach. Why Emily? Why did she have to torture him by making him say such mean things. Wordsworth could be just as bad too! "Take a picture boy it lasts longer 'kay <3 Instead of just standing and staring at her like some kind of stalker there is this wonderful thing called talking and you can do it in fifteen minutes when we go to the dining hall alright sweetheart <3 ...... says Emily." Snake repeated everything the girl serpent had said and his usually emotionless and stoic expression was filled with embarressment. When he thought fifteen minutes went by he started to walk in the direction of the dining hall. Goethe spun his tail and hissed, "Follow me please Sir... says Goethe."

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Alexander Andrews

"Yeah okay will do." Alexander said him thinking he ubderstood what was going on with this Snake person. Talking to snakes it was weird it made for something interesting though. "After I get that bath and food I guess I'll try talking to her then again I doubt that she'd want anything to do with me." He thought that being just his luck lately. "So is it just you four living here or will I meet more people while I stay?" He asked more curious about his surroundings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff