• Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
CIEL PHANTOMHIVE

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Ciel sat in his room he was a bit board for doing noting for a quiet day and a manor full of guest.
╚══════════════╝

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
User Image

Kuro kept going as he moved his wings even faster as he started to float at least 5 to 6 feet in the air as he believed he could fly as he sees that he is really high up as he roars proudly as he starts to fly around Xavier."Rawwwrrrrr!" Kohaku smiled brightly saying."Yaayy your flying!"

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alexander Andrews

"Oh good there you are Sebastian." Alexander said as he felt like a failure not able to sense other demons or anything right now when he was having no trouble a moment or two ago. "Can you go talk to Noel I made her cry and I don't know what to say to her anymore not to mention if it's you she'll surely become happy again right away....."

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kenji

Kenji nodded to the butler and left towards his masters room, she stood there for a minute before knocking quietly on the door then awaiting a response.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
CIEL PHANTOMHIVE

User Image

╔══════════════╗
"You may enter."Ciel said as he heard the door open him opening his eyes."Oh a guest what can i Ciel Phantomhive help you with?"
╚══════════════╝

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kenji

Kenji walked in and was abit surprised by the small child but didnt show it ,she gave him a smile and bowed a bit "my names kenji motaku......its a pleasure to meet you ciel phantomhive....." she looked around his office it was very pretty and organized "if it wouldn't be a bother.....could it be possible if i could stay here for a short time.....?" she asked hoping it would be a yes.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
CIEL PHANTOMHIVE

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Ciel placed a hand on his forehead and let out a little sigh."I suppose you can."
╚══════════════╝
User Image

Xavier started to fly too following Kuro just in case he just hurt or tired to save him fomr hitting the ground or a tree branch.

User Image

"Noel rather I am with her or not she will stop crying and trun her frown upside down onces agian... besides I think with my self being around her too much may not be the 'best' thing." Sebastian smiled.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alexander Andrews

"Well she doesn't want anything to do with me right now even if you told me what to do Sebastian she wouldn't listen to whatever I would end up saying." Alexander said as he just felt like locking himself up in his room having caused the one he loved to be sad.

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kenji

Kenji smiled happily towards ciel "thank you mister Phantomhive" she bowed slightly once again, then she stood there un-sure what to do, she looked the boy over ~ hes so cute....i should draw him sometime.....~ she thought to her self.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
╔══════════════╗
NOEL VONSFIELD
╚══════════════╝

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Noel closed her eyes taking a deep breath letting the air all out. She then hits her head a couple of times to at least get herself together.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
CIEL PHANTOMHIVE

User Image

╔══════════════╗
"If you need anything or have any questions please feel free to ask me or Sebastian."Ciel said.
╚══════════════╝

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kuro flew through the clouds and then flew around the trees. Kuro was high up in the sky and thought of something as he folded one of his wings as he spirals downward as he spins as both are folded back and blows a purpleish flame making a fire spiral in the air that looked almost like a shooting star. Kohaku's eyes lit up saying."Whoaaaa~!"
User Image

Xavier dove down and caught kuro and landed on the ground with him. "Are you alright?"

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kuro curiously looked at Xavier when he caught him as Xavier heard a random voice in his head."Yeah I'm alright. .I.ii was just doing a little trick is all."Kohaku smiled brightly saying."Kuro you did a nice job flying, Thank you Xavier for teaching him how to fly."She smiled some more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff