Total Votes:[ 32 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 134 135 136

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
User Image

Kohaku smiled brightly Xavier's song-like tone saying."Yes Xavier?" Her cat tails swayed curiously.
User Image

Xavier just smiled.

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kohaku smiled and thought."Hey Xavier, maybe sometime we could go to an amusement park."She smiled more at the thought.
User Image

"Maybe are you busy today if not you me and maybe our baby Kuro can come with us?"

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kohaku thought about it saying."I don't believe I'm busy and of course Kuro can come too."She smiled brightly thinking that this will sound very fun.
User Image

"To an amusement park the three of us." Xavier said then finshing up his breakfast.

User Image

Sebastian found Lady Elizabeth and careful took her hand and excrosed her back towards Earl Phanthomhive. "You look very radishing today Lady Elizabeth." Sebastian smiled wearing his new gloves that she got him.

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kohaku smiled as she finished eating and so did Kuro and Kohaku got ready. Kuro flew and landed on Xavier's shoulder. Kohaku smiled saying."Soo when to go?"

(( OOC: I wonder does Kuro need a disguise or something? ))
User Image

"When ever you want to Kohaku chan." Xavier smiled wih Kuro on his shoulder.

(( OCC: He is a baby dragon he he good at acting liek s tuff anf who woul you dress a dragaon up? ))

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kohaku smiled saying."Alright then let's go then."She went up to Xavier and then looked at Kuro saying."Alright Kuro when we get there you know what to do right?" Kuro looked at Kohaku and nodded. Kohaku then opened the door.

(( OOC: Okey dokey :3 and I wouldn't know what disguise to put kuro in XD besides he can't just change into a human in a way.))
User Image

Xavier held the front door open for Kohaku with Kuro on his shoulder. "Let's go then my princess."

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kohaku smiled lightly holding Xavier's hand saying."Alright Xavier, To the Amusement park we go~!"Kuro smiled as they headed to the amusement park.

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
XXXXX Elizabeth Midford XXXXX

XXXXX Lizzy XXXXX

User Image

"SEBASTION!" said Elizabeth as she saw the Phantomhive butler. "Where's Ciel? Is he okay?" she asked frantically. "Trancy's butler just took me away from Ciel while we were dancing." she said.

Where Am I: My family's ball
Who Am I With: Sebastion
What am I thinking: YAY
My Love: Ciel Phantomhive
OCC: Sorry I haven't been too active

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Alexander Andrews

Having changed quickly and hidden his ears he didn't look much like himself though his presence wasn't changed at all. "How in the world did I cause my eyes to change color?" He mumbled to himself before he took no chances and just headed to where the others were. He'd left his sister all alone not that he could call her that till he remembered after all a feeling of remembering a situation only makes you consider something so much. "I'm sure that Noel will know that it's me right away though if not it won't matter I just need to see her safe." Alexander thought after sneaking in him looking and going right up to her trying to play the part of a stranger to see if she'd know it was him. "My what a beautiful sight you take my breath away." He told Noel after he'd made his way over to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff