Cielia...she is hot 0.0625 6.2% [ 2 ]
Sebastian...one hell of a butler 0.625 62.5% [ 20 ]
Snake...i love his snake friends 0.125 12.5% [ 4 ]
Noel....She is adorable. 0.09375 9.4% [ 3 ]
Alexander....the guest 0.09375 9.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 134 135 136 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Sebastian shook Alexander's hand. "Welcome to the Phantomhive estate I hope you enjoy you stay." Sebastian smiled. "Besides I know it feel to want to change to your true form." Sebastian came back insid with a much calmer Alexander. "My Lady to do believe it's time for 'us' to dance now?" Sebastian smirked as he took his Misteress's hand.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
CIELIA PHANTOMHIVE

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Cielia smiled as she took Sebastian's hand as they went to the dance floor for there dance. For some reason she didn't want them to stop dancing but was a bit embarrassed as the guests watched them dance.
╚══════════════╝

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Alexander Andrews

While watching Sebastian and Cielia start to dance Alexander went to take a seat for the moment. He had thought he was over losing control like he almost had, it looked like he needed some more training. "He'll have to tell her that he only sees her a friend sooner or later." He thought as he let out a sigh him mentally exhausted from what all just happened.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
╔══════════════╗
NOEL VONSFIELD
╚══════════════╝

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Noel smiled as she sees Sebastian and Cielia dance together."They look cute dancing together like that."She thought as she noticed Cielia looked uneasy dancing infront of allot of people watching them dance.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
User Image

"My Misteress are you alright?" Sebastian noticed all the people watching them and smiled. "Are you shy my lady? Don't worry you are doing great." Sebastian said in a mere whisper to his young misteress.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Alexander Andrews

"Looks like they're having fun." Alexander thought as he knew he must have scared Noel when his eyes had changed color. He'd really have to explain everything to them after this. "Where did she get to anyways?" He asked himself as he looked around for Noel.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
CIELIA PHANTOMHIVE

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Cielia blushed a bit as she didn't want to admit it but she was."Your enjoying this arn't you Sebastian?"She asked him looking him in the eyes waiting for his answer.
╚══════════════╝
User Image

Sebastian looked down into his Misteress's eyes. "Indeed I am enjoying everytime I get to dance with you my young lady." Sebastian smiled as if not wanting this dance to ever end.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
CIELIA PHANTOMHIVE

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Cielia and Sebastian continue to dance as the music was still playing as everyones eyes were on them still as they adored them dancing like they were like in a fairy tale of some kind.
Noel was sitting down with a slight yet uneasy smile while she watched Sebastian and Cielia dance.
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Alexander Andrews

"There she is." Alexander said as he spotted Noel him wondering if it would be okay if he walked over by her again. Getting up he headed that way as she looked a bit troubled. "What's wrong Noel are you alright?" He asked once he was over there.
User Image

When the music stopped Sebastian took his Misteress's hand and placed a kiss upon it. "You have gotten quit better at dancing my lady." Sebastian smiled.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
╔══════════════╗
NOEL VONSFIELD
╚══════════════╝

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Noel looked at Alexander then back to watching Cielia and Sebastian dance."I'm alright. Don't worry about me Mr. Andrews."She said as she was then lost in a memory dancing with her father as a child. One of her good memories to remember. Looking at the two dance together made her think about that time.
Cielia looked at Sebastian."I believe im getting the hang of dancing now."She said with a smile.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Alexander Andrews

Alexander wondered if she was telling him the truth or not though he knew he shouldn't worry so much now. "I'd like to dance with you again if you don't mind Noel." He told her as he feared she'd say no thanks to the shock of his eyes having changed colors before. Waiting for her answer he smiled gently to her. "I'll understand if you say no though it must be lonely sitting here all by yourself."

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
╔══════════════╗
NOEL VONSFIELD
╚══════════════╝

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Megan looked at him and said."Okay, One more dance will be fine."She said as she took his hand and let out a little friendly smile as they went to the dance floor as the guest first clapped for Cielia and Sebastian after they stopped then clapped for Noel and Alexander as they begin dancing.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
User Image

"That's very good, now we just must work on your violin skills." Sebastian smirked as he fixed his tutor glasses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff